Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10451955 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8646) (8647) (8648) (8649) (8650) (8651) (8652) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

Shey na tramadol bottle dey for floor under your table so? grin grin grin grin

Na one of our new local hand sanitizer. You know how we do na. Every one and their mother is now selling locally made sanitizer. As for the imported ones, the costs just keep sky rocketing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
ornicus:

It's not the stats Im reading, it's the absence of deaths.
Nigerians are not practicing any social distancing. We can't. This virus has been here since beginning of March. It has had enough time to spread. But people are not dying in the streets of Lagos yet. That is what I have been expecting but it simply hasn't happened

The moment anyone positive touched down in an airport, the spread from that one person... Customs will shake you down. You drop cash. That cash will travel between so many hands. You are moving your luggage. You drop cash again. Another round of hands. The people you interact with in the airport take danfo home. Five people per seat. A lot of them go to multi occupancy flats or face me I face you. The virus has been travelling among us for the last three weeks. Even Buhari, who I was 95% sure would catch it from kyari seems Hale and hearty. I don't know what it is. You are originally a maths guy, so what do you think the random variable is in a country with a life expectancy of 50?

Add our brothers in the east who would have been moving goods to sell during Xmas, and the virus may have been with us since December.

My index for measurement is not cases, it is deaths.

How many people have the virus now and how many are at death stage which is about 3 weeks from initial infection.

Believe it or not, probably 2 million people have caught it in UK as of today. That is when you start to see the 1,000 deaths per day stats.

Nigeria infected people is still in the early tens of thousands. So you are still far away from seeing real deaths.

By the time infected people reach 1million, you will start to notice it, although I suspect you will still not see it in media cos it will be grossly underreported in the media. I expect more than 90% of Nigerian Covid deaths to go unreported. If someone dies in a village in Taraba, you will not see it on NCDC stats. Those NCDC stats you are seeing is primarily from the richer areas of Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
15k deaths for yankee?
USA sure leads in everything.

I can predict that trump will eventually retaliate against the Chinese once this saga is over.

Let's brace for another cold war cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
When you read something you don't understand, pause, ask questions and do your own research.

If I'd written these very words in this tweet below, some well-spoken dudes would've rushed in to lecture me on political correctness.

But here's Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of RICH DAD, POOR DAD.

Na PLANNEDDEMIC e call am o. Oya, all those who term everything they don't know as Conspiracy Theory, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ibime:

Make una take am easy for USA. How only una go dey declare 2,000 deaths per day forecast to peak at 5,000 by peak. Na only una waka come?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/08/dr_birx_unlike_some_countries_if_someone_dies_with_covid-19_we_are_counting_that_as_a_covid-19_death.html

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Griffon:
When you read something you don't understand, pause, ask questions and do your own research.

If I'd written these very words in this tweet below, some well-spoken dudes would've rushed in to lecture me on political correctness.

Na PLANNEDDEMIC e call am o. Oya, all those who term everything they don't know as Conspiracy Theory, over to you.

I am definitely seeing your point now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Griffon:

Oga, if you no gree take Coronavirus vaccine, stay 2 metres away from me.

Kiyosaki has long been a joke. A joke who long went broke and became a snake-oil salesman on Facebook.

What is the difference between this nonsense and those Northern Imams who told their people Polio vaccine is a Western conspiracy against Islam?

Which world do you live in to think countries will decimate their economies, USA will lose 17 million jobs in one month (almost twice the great depression) just to achieve your frigging Bill Gates vaccine theory. Na only Bill Gates waka come?

As if you are not walking around here with Tuberculosis, Measles and Polio vaccine in your blood right now. So we shouldn't get Coronavirus vaccine because Griffon thinks it's a Bill Gates conspiracy. What next, a 5G conspiracy?

Grow up, and stick this trash in the dustbin where it belongs.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:
How far airmark, have you seen this? grin

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-chadian-govt-dismisses-recent-onslaught-by-president-deby/

The power of 'Ghana-must go' bag. grin

Meanwhile, I was expecting something more explicit on the contributions of Nigerian airforce, as sold to us few days ago, by a member of BMC, Imo branch.

Only God knows how much exchanged hands for this poor job, by the Chadian embassy.

Nowhere in the statement made by the embassy, where they expressly disclaimed the videos and pictures, but the useless Nigerian newspaper put it in the report.

Naija journalists and brown envelopes, are like bread and butter. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Meanwhile, I was expecting something more explicit on the contributions of Nigerian airforce, as sold to us few days ago, by a member of BMC, Imo branch.

Only God knows how much exchanges hands for this poor job, by the Chadian embassy.

Nowhere in the statement made by the embassy, where they expressly disclaimed the videos and pictures, but the useless Nigerian newspaper put it in the report.

Was it not the same Naija journalist and media that were circulating the news before? grin

So Nigeria paid Chad embassy to lie against their own government. Wonderful. grin

@ bolded, Check it out. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Was it not the same Naija journalist and media that were circulating the news before? grin

So Nigeria paid Chad embassy to lie against their own government. Wonderful. grin

@ bolded, Check it out. cheesy
Chad embassy... Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Check it out.

Diplomacy, diplomacy bro.

Chad is alone in shouldering all the burden of the war against Boko Haram,” President Idriss Deby Itno complained last weekend. “I met the commander of the MNJTF and asked him to take over.” Boko Haram’s 11-year-old campaign has claimed tens of thousands of lives in northeast Nigeria and driven nearly two million people from their homes. Separately, in Niger, the defence ministry in Niamey said its armed forces, in a joint operation with Chad, had inflicted “heavy losses” on Boko Haram in the lake region. “Arms caches, logistical points and several boats were destroyed” and islands used as rear bases in the lake’s marshland were “bombarded from the air,” it said.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:04am On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Chad is alone in shouldering all the burden of the war against Boko Haram,” President Idriss Deby Itno complained last weekend. “I met the commander of the MNJTF and asked him to take over.” Boko Haram’s 11-year-old campaign has claimed tens of thousands of lives in northeast Nigeria and driven nearly two million people from their homes. Separately, in Niger, the defence ministry in Niamey said its armed forces, in a joint operation with Chad, had inflicted “heavy losses” on Boko Haram in the lake region. “Arms caches, logistical points and several boats were destroyed” and islands used as rear bases in the lake’s marshland were “bombarded from the air,” it said.

Something that's easy to see..I'm sure their local news stations are showing the real story of their victory... Naija is begging embassy to write circular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Ibime:

How many people have the virus now and how many are at death stage which is about 3 weeks from initial infection.

Believe it or not, probably 2 million people have caught it in UK as of today. That is when you start to see the 1,000 deaths per day stats.

Nigeria infected people is still in the early tens of thousands. So you are still far away from seeing real deaths.

By the time infected people reach 1million, you will start to notice it, although I suspect you will still not see it in media cos it will be grossly underreported in the media. I expect more than 90% of Nigerian Covid deaths to go unreported. If someone dies in a village in Taraba, you will not see it on NCDC stats. Those NCDC stats you are seeing is primarily from the richer areas of Lagos and Abuja.

That will not happen in jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:33am On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Meanwhile, I was expecting something more explicit on the contributions of Nigerian airforce, as sold to us few days ago[b], by a member of BMC, Imo branch.
[/b]
Only God knows how much exchanged hands for this poor job, by the Chadian embassy.

I know you re referring to me.. but for the record, am not a party man oo neither am I a bmc crew.
Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:18am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Something that's easy to see..I'm sure their local news stations are showing the real story of their victory... Naija is begging embassy to write circular

Imagine. grin

seankafor:
I know you re referring to me.. but for the record, am not a party man oo neither am I a bmc crew.
Thank you

grin

My in-law.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:09am On Apr 10, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-xI49rnW0g/?igshid=qjh6nslnkzpo
Nigeria consul in China.. The man tried cool
I hope our sleeping government and other African countries act... Imagine short diicks idiots forming world boss. Fvcking racists.. Trump should continue calling it Chinese Virus. Na him fit them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Ibime:

Oga, if you no gree take Coronavirus vaccine, stay 2 metres away from me.

Kiyosaki has long been a joke. A joke who long went broke and became a snake-oil salesman on Facebook.

What is the difference between this nonsense and those Northern Imams who told their people Polio vaccine is a Western conspiracy against Islam?

Which world do you live in to think countries will decimate their economies, USA will lose 17 million jobs in one month (almost twice the great depression) just to achieve your frigging Bill Gates vaccine theory. Na only Bill Gates waka come?

As if you are not walking around here with Tuberculosis, Measles and Polio vaccine in your blood right now. So we shouldn't get Coronavirus vaccine because Griffon thinks it's a Bill Gates conspiracy. What next, a 5G conspiracy?

Grow up, and stick this trash in the dustbin where it belongs.

LMAO. He came here to quote Robert Kiyosaki of all people. The godfather of snake-oil salesmen.

Your boy don fill him brain with conspiracy theories and there is no space left for logic, rational thinking, or common sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:

obainojazz:
Chad embassy... Lol

So Nigeria told Chad embassy to lie against its government? LMAO.

Nothing I will not see on Obasanjo Internet. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

So Nigeria told Chad embassy to lie against its government? LMAO.

Nothing I will not see on Obasanjo Internet. grin
I can't put anything past APC.. They operate cult style... Media should report what they want or you enter prison..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Diplomacy that what? Nigeria is the one providing the largest number of forces in the MNJTF.

At least back up your quote with link or screenshot. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
I can't put anything past APC.. They operate cult style... Media should report what they want or you enter prison..

At least try use your sense na. Don’t go and disgrace Nigeria in Australia with this kind of thinking pls. grin

Chad embassy is now media. cheesy

Obiano, go sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

At least try use your sense na. Don’t go and disgrace Nigeria in Australia with this kind of thinking pls. grin

Obiano, go sleep.
The way you've been disgracing everyone.. eediiot cheesy

There's evidence they killed Boko Haram, how hard is it for ordinary Chad embassy to please Buhari.. You sold your brain man

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/chadian-troops-kill-1000-boko-haram-fighters-lake-chad-200409183528130.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Obiano, go sleep.
Ever wondered why you the only one trying to form defender... You've lost I man cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
The way you've been disgracing everyone.. eediiot cheesy

There's evidence they killed Boko Haram, how hard is it for ordinary Chad embassy to please Buhari.. You sold your brain man

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/chadian-troops-kill-1000-boko-haram-fighters-lake-chad-200409183528130.html

Your lack of sense is glaring Obiano.

Chad embassy is not working for Buhari or Nigeria. They are owned by Chad government. For someone that has passed through an Embassy and what they represent in an host country, I feel ashamed for you. cheesy

This is from the MNJTF himself.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Ever wondered why you the only one trying to form defender... You've lost I man cheesy

What are you defending? cheesy

Mr Chad embassy is lieing against its government for Buhari. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Your lack of sense is glaring Obiano.

Chad embassy is not working for Buhari or Nigeria. They are owned by Chad government. For someone that has passed through an Embassy and what they represent in an host country, I feel ashamed for you. cheesy

This is from the MNJTF himself.
whatever makes you happy bro.. Zombie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
afrodoc2:

LMAO. He came here to quote Robert Kiyosaki of all people. The godfather of snake-oil salesmen.

Your boy don fill him brain with conspiracy theories there is no space left for logic, rational thinking, or common sense.

I had just watched the Facebook version of this video before reading that nonsense he typed. Real young people are dying and someone in Aba is thinking this is a joke to be played around with conspiracy theories and encouraging people not to get vaccine because of Bill Gates. I thank God for Bill Gates, who has saved tens of thousands of lives with his vaccines throughout Africa, and who has spent enormous resources on finding a cure for malaria to save more, yet someone will be sitting in Aba smearing his name because of what he read from David Icke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHjFeq-kHwQ

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Ibime:

I had just watched the Facebook version of this video before reading that nonsense he typed. Real young people are dying and someone in Aba is thinking this is a joke to be played around with conspiracy theories and encouraging people not to get vaccine because of Bill Gates. I thank God for Bill Gates, who has saved tens of thousands of lives with his vaccines throughout Africa, and who has spent enormous resources on finding a cure for malaria to save more, yet someone will be sitting in Aba smearing his name because of what he read from David Icke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHjFeq-kHwQ

Really sad and a little scary to hear about the number of young people who are succumbing to this illness.
Almost as sad is the level of ignorance that is tapped into by the 5G/New World Order Conspiracy B.S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-xI49rnW0g/?igshid=qjh6nslnkzpo
Nigeria consul in China.. The man tried cool
I hope our sleeping government and other African countries act... Imagine short diicks idiots forming world boss. Fvcking racists.. Trump should continue calling it Chinese Virus. Na him fit them

Nice one. If you see how this cuckhold idiots come to Africa and still treat Africans like shiit in their own country eh!

I remember when I was in Ghana 2018 we were watching match in a bar next thing this Chinese man comes from nowhere and set his chair directly in front of our table. The so called Ghanaians wey even get the country started shifting out of the way like they were scared to tell the mofo to shift. Trust me Lagos boy wey my head dey touch I walked up to the idiot and told him to move, he did like he was blind till I tapped his shoulder and used my hands like ‘can’t you see you’re blocking our view?’
Aswr this guy looked at me like I was shiit but he moved his chair away. But I won’t lie that look pain me gaan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Diplomacy that what? Nigeria is the one providing the largest number of forces in the MNJTF.

grin

You are doing a great job, more than even the Apc media crew.

However, you can have the largest number in jtf, and be useless. Shekau felt the attack from Chadian troops, he was strangely humble in his last audio release and specifically mentioned the Chadian leader for attacking them and he said they would come for him.

I know you love Apc, but there is no way you can twist this. The Chadian embassy didnt mention specifically the contribution of Nigerian troops in that attack, in that letter you posted. They were just being diplomatic, as expected. Expecting Nigeria to bring the cash now, to keep mute, but it's too late.

larride:

You know i always have receipts. Forget embassy and follow what men that carried out the assault said.

Chad is alone in shouldering all the burden of the war against Boko Haram,” President Idriss Deby Itno complained last weekend. “I met the commander of the MNJTF and asked him to take over.”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/chad-army-says-52-troops-1000-jihadists-killed-in-offensive/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8646) (8647) (8648) (8649) (8650) (8651) (8652) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.