Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699987 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8740) (8741) (8742) (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) ... (19356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

I don't think Python for Data Analysis hard na

Try R programming ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
R simple na. It's more of a statistical language. Python is simple as well, but multi purposed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

R simple na. It's more of a statistical language. Python is simple as well, but multi purposed.
R consists more of Mathematical functions than Python

It's just too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

R consists more of Mathematical functions than Python

It's just too much
Consisting of mathematical functions does not mk it hard or simple. It's the synrax. I like R that year. But I used python.
Many newbies in data science usually start learning from the top to bottom instead bottom to the top. Learning how to use algorithms instead of learning how to interpret data first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Consisting of mathematical functions does not mk it hard or simple. It's the synrax. I like R that year. But I used python.
Many newbies in data science usually start learning from the top to bottom instead bottom to the top. Learning how to use algorithms instead of learning how to interpret data first.
To what I've heard .... Most organizations are looking for people who can used Advanced excel.... Excel visualization is kinda poor to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

@bolded ....correct (Jython, Cython, PyPy/Rpython)

The direct rivals are Perl & Ruby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Expert17:

Na you be boss o. cheesy

I'm looking at how I can use frontend development and WordPress Dev to get out of Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

To what I've heard .... Most organizations are looking for people who can used Advanced excel.... Excel visualization is kinda poor to me
Advanced Excel. Hmm. I know that for anything you want to do with Excel as pertain data analysis you can use power bi for it, which is way suitable. There is need o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Advanced Excel. Hmm. I know that for anything you want to do with Excel as pertain data analysis you can use power bi for it, which is way suitable. There is need o.
Ms power Bi is mostly for Business analysis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Expert17:

Chief

I Dey greet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Na you be boss o. cheesy

I'm looking at how I can use frontend development and WordPress Dev to get out of Nigeria
Where are you guys running to shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar you dey try o

Shey na on top medical school you dey study all these data things?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
afrodoc2:
Victornezzar you dey try o

Shey na on top medical school you dey study all these data things?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If one no work.... The other one gats work na

After seeing what doctors are passing through in Nigeria.. I've to get a skill

A senior Colleague of mine who passed out in 2017 has gone into Agric.... Others are setting up businesses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Na you be boss o. cheesy

Na MSc i use run komot... i did most of my certifications in 9ja

Frontend dev- start with HTML/CSS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

If one no work.... The other one gats work na

After seeing what doctors are passing through in Nigeria.. I've to get a skill

A senior Colleague of mine who passed out in 2017 has gone into Agric.... Others are setting up businesses

Well no be bad thing.

I have a school mate who finished from UI Medicine. As brilliant as they come.
He owns a financial services firm in Lagos dealing with electronic payments and stuff like that.

A couple are into investment banking, and one imports high end fashion wear lol. But that last one no like Medicine from time, na parents force am.

Main thing i would advise is that you should not let the other studies interfere with the medical degree and studies which you have already gone deep into.

After you graduate you can then decide to continue with medicine or go in a different direction. If you want to continue with medicine pls leave the country sha.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Ms power Bi is mostly for Business analysis
What of Excel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Where are you guys running to shocked shocked shocked shocked
This country sweet like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Expert17:

Na MSc i use run komot... i did most of my certifications in 9ja

Frontend dev- start with HTML/CSS
cheesy Nqija no sweet me again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

Well no be bad thing.

I have a school mate who finished from UI Medicine. As brilliant as they come.
He owns a financial services firm in Lagos dealing with electronic payments and stuff like that.

A couple are into investment banking, and one imports high end fashion wear lol. But that last one no like Medicine from time, na parents force am.

Main thing i would advice is that you should not let the other studies interfere with the medical degree and studies which you have already gone deep into.

After you graduate you can then decide to continue with medicine or go in a different direction. If you want to continue with medicine pls leave the country sha.
Sure boss.... I've always loved IT since my secondary school days but Parenting factor came into play when I entered Uni.... I still dedicate my time to it but laslas Man knows what will happen if he's done schooling cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

What of Excel?
Current excel upgrades now have Data analysis function

Starting from 07 or so.

The latest release is top notch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:
This country sweet like this?
Yeeeeeahhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very soon, guys on nairaland will be claiming Newcastle united fan......

Money about to roll in, Pochetino and big players will join soon.

grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Power BI is more of a compiler for analysis of final results. We use Cognos for reporting but Excel for manipulations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ibime:

Power BI is more of a compiler for analysis of final results. We use Cognos for reporting but Excel for manipulations.
Are you a Data Analyst??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
afrodoc2:

This year affected them more it seems.

They were 12th last and we were 18th, now we are 9th and they are 14th.
If they had made the competition, they would have gotten at least 10 points. That's enough to go above United
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin
Who has joined them yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Na you be boss o. cheesy

You're doing well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Are you a Data Analyst??

Not in the classic sense but all finance professionals are to some degree.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin

Let the deal sail through first grin
Man city & Liverpool are about to have a new sheriff in town.
As for my darling Chelsea, its like the club has lost it's way ,I mean what are we expecting from Coutinho ?

We sha like to dey buy nonsense players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Current excel upgrades now have Data analysis function

Starting from 07 or so.

The latest release is top notch
No be lie. But I don't take Excel serious when we have other dedicated sophisticated softwares.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ibime:

Power BI's strength is in it's dashboard function. That's what I know it for. Excel time don pass. Na old cargo. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
eph12:

You're doing well
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8740) (8741) (8742) (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) ... (19356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.