Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10702016 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8741) (8742) (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) (8747) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

No be lie. But I don't take Excel serious when we have other dedicated sophisticated softwares.
Excel is simple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Excel is simple
Yeah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Power BI's strength is in it's dashboard function. That's what I know it for. Excel time don pass. Na old cargo. cheesy

Excel isn't going anywhere. It's simply too versatile and too cost effective for data manipulation and reporting. to ever go extinct.

As I dey like this, I dey write report on how to get rid of f spreadsheets at my place of work.

42 pages and counting....and it's really really hard to justify gettin rid of some spreadsheets mannnn cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Power BI's strength is in it's dashboard function. That's what I know it for. Excel time don pass. Na old cargo. cheesy

We run Cognos on Excel using Perspectives add on. Power BI and Cognos is just for finality. Las Las, na still Excel and SQL be the brain of the whole operation.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Copied. . .

Oxford University commences human trials for VACCINE against corona virus.

Who will support the trials and further research?

Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.
--------------------------------

When the vaccine scales through.....

Price: $2,500

Who will contribute billions to reduce unit cost?

----------------------------------------

When there is no electricity..

And vaccines face danger of being denatured.

Who provides cold chain support?

-------------------------------------

Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ibime:
Copied. . .

I'm not sure bill gates is involved with the Oxford vaccine though.

I think that's a UK government funded one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I'm not sure bill gates is involved with the Oxford vaccine though.

I think that's a UK government funded one

He has pledged support for rollout of any successful vaccine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ibime:

He has pledged support for rollout of any successful vaccine
Ahhh seen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ibime:

We run Cognos on Excel using Perspectives add on. Power BI and Cognos is just for finality. Las Las, na still Excel and SQL be the brain of the whole operation.
Na you be boss o. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Excel isn't going anywhere. It's simply too versatile and too cost effective for data manipulation and reporting. to ever go extinct.

As I dey like this, I dey write report on how to get rid of f spreadsheets at my place of work.

42 pages and counting....and it's really really hard to justify gettin rid of some spreadsheets mannnn cheesy
I can attest to it's versatility. Can be used to create invoice and has vlook and hlookup functions which are cool. You can also do automations in it. But I feel it's a jack of all trades and master of spreadsheet. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:
grin
Shey I no go come collect tutorial for your hand ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ibime:
Copied. . .

They analyzed something on radio today about the vaccine. This one get chip? Someone said they hacked into Bill gates files and saw "conspiracy things". News just dey fly all over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Odunharry:

Shey I no go come collect tutorial for your hand ni?
When Udacity, freecodecamp, Khan academy, udemy, and my personal favorite, YouTube, dey there? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

When Udacity, freecodecamp, Khan academy, udemy, and my personal favorite, YouTube, dey there? cheesy
Udemy, Khan and cousera and atimes YouTube is what I used. Started watchin videos for beginners since then I just tire.

Work sef ni give me time learn them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

They analyzed something on radio today about the vaccine. This one get chip? Someone said they hacked into Bill gates files and saw "conspiracy things". News just dey fly all over.
Hmmmm. What kind of "conspiracy things"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
FG gave directive that all its agencies, ministry and department that are not yet on the integrated system to enroll in IPPIS.

First ASUU refused saying they have autonomy, later they said IPPIS cannot accomodate their peculiarities like age of retirement, visiting lecturer n so on. Then they brought UTAS and say the government should be paying them through it. cheesy

FG refused and gave them deadline to enroll or they won’t get their salary. Some enrolled and some didn’t. Since Feb FG stopped payment to those not enrolled on the platform and then ASUU declare indefinite strike in March.

Yesterday, Buhari gave approval for their withheld salary to be paid (Feb/March) so they can at least provide for their families during this pandemic. Tonight ASUU says they are not going to drop their BVN to get paid. cheesy

Join IPPIS, No. Oya drop your BVN, No. what exactly is ASUU problem?

This country na proper cruise sha. Employees telling their employer how and which platform they should use to pay them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
@ larride

This one they say people are dying like fowl in Kano, and now Kano has run out of testing kits, how you see am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Odunharry:

Udemy, Khan and cousera and atimes YouTube is what I used. Started watchin videos for beginners since then I just tire.

Work sef ni give me time learn them
Maybe you are not interested enough.
2018 I used night browsing to finish a course on edx. Everyday. Late 2017 there was no light in our area. I no get gen, then. I'll charge my phone and laptop at my neighbor's side to watch videos on statistics and data science, on YouTube.

Bro, just follow your passion.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
TiAd:

Hmmmm. What kind of "conspiracy things"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Maybe you are not interested enough.
2018 I used night browsing to finish a course on edx. Everyday. Late 2017 there was no light in our area. I no get gen, then. I'll charge my phone and laptop at my neighbor's side to watch videos on statistics and data science, on YouTube.

Bro, just follow your passion.
YouTube is actually the best... Mastered my excel skills with YouTube

Using python with Udemy now... Bro some IT schools are charging 100k per month to teach Data Analysis cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Using python with Udemy now... Bro some IT schools are charging 100k per month to teach Data Analysis cheesy cheesy
For me, the only use in paying for those things are structure, certifications, and community. Other than that, na the same with YouTube.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

For me, the only use in paying for those things are structure, certifications, and community. Other than that, na the same with YouTube.
I dey tell you... It's just the Certificate

It'll be more better if you learn it on your own.... NIIT dey call 250k...Ndi ori cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

I dey tell you... It's just the Certificate

It'll be more better if you learn it on your own.... NIIT dey call 250k...Ndi ori cheesy cheesy
Tech and self teaching goes in hand. It will test your perseverance. Me, pay for course. Except I dey find kpali.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
odizeey:

Tech and self teaching goes in hand. It will test your perseverance. Me, pay for course. Except I dey find kpali.
Most of these things dey YouTube

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ibime:
@ larride

This one they say people are dying like fowl in Kano, and now Kano has run out of testing kits, how you see am?

I hear the CMD of Kano Teaching Hospital says the death are not related to Covid-19.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
larride:
FG gave directive that all its agencies, ministry and department that are not yet on the integrated system to enroll in IPPIS.

First ASUU refused saying they have autonomy, later they said IPPIS cannot accomodate their peculiarities like age of retirement, visiting lecturer n so on. Then they brought UTAS and say the government should be paying them through it. cheesy

FG refused and gave them deadline to enroll or they won’t get their salary. Some enrolled and some didn’t. Since Feb FG stopped payment to those not enrolled on the platform and then ASUU declare indefinite strike in March.

Yesterday, Buhari gave approval for their withheld salary to be paid (Feb/March) so they can at least provide for their families during this pandemic. Tonight ASUU says they are not going to drop their BVN to get paid. cheesy

Join IPPIS, No. Oya drop your BVN, No. what exactly is ASUU problem?

This country na proper cruise sha. Employees telling their employer how and which platform they should use to pay them.
if there is anyway Nigeria university can be privatised I will be more than happy..

Government school for naija na total scam upon scam.
Infact if them fo scrap university tell us say make we go learn trade or find work.. e go better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

IBM currently offering free certification
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:

Most of these things dey YouTube

In your opinion, how long would it take to learn Python devoting 4 hours per week to it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Expert17:

IBM currently offering free certification

Started learning text analysis yesterday on Cognitive.ai(IBM)

I got discouraged after the first module. grin

But I don download some books first. Make I read am, then I'll come back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
izzou:

Started learning text analysis yesterday on Cognitive.ai(IBM)

I got discouraged after the first module. grin

But I don download some books first. Make I read am, then I'll come back

You have to be fast,...... if corona end like this, all this free certifications will also stop.

hope you are familiar with Pearson VUE, thats for the exam, you cant cheat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Let the deal sail through first grin
Man city & Liverpool are about to have a new sheriff in town.
As for my darling Chelsea, its like the club has lost it's way ,I mean what are we expecting from Coutinho ?

We sha like to dey buy nonsense players

Coutinho is willian 2.0 .............cut and shoot merchant

(1) (2) (3) ... (8741) (8742) (8743) (8744) (8745) (8746) (8747) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.