Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8849) (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:11pm On May 14, 2020
airmark:

Dont do it, i did same for Dayo when i asked and he permitted me to post pics, only to start crying when the pics got to be real.

The f00lish poverty stricken boy done dey find my trouble for months now. Throwing insults my way even when not provoked. Anyways, I don't intend to go through with it, if not I for done do am since. I just dey let am know say he is not invincible, and I can see through all his walls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:
I am waiting for your consent Mr critical thinker, so the world can see the brilliant delusional Ape that keeps chatting rubbish 24/7 cheesy cheesy

It took me just 3mins to get his picture too. grin He looks like someone that falls into that category of atheists i mentioned earlier. Let it slide sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:19pm On May 14, 2020
Mr Mustapha. I love the glasses

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:19pm On May 14, 2020
airmark:

It took me just 3mins to get his picture too. grin He looks like someone that falls into that category of atheists i mentioned earlier. Let it slide sha.

Useless kids go dey run around for NL like people wey no get parents for house. I no blame am, na NL naim bring see finish cheesy cheesy Abi wetin join pikin wey graduate 6years ago with me?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:

Even scientist that are atheist don't completely believe in evolution or the big bang theory. What are you saying? Religion does not stop anyone from being educated.
Many scientific research came from religious backgrounds. I’m sure you’ve heard that Gregor Mendel, the father of genetics, was a Catholic monk. He remained a catholic monk even after postulating genetics. He certainly didn’t see any conflict between religion and science. Pasteur is another second example. Christianity does not stop his members from acquiring knowledge.
Guy in America there are anti-vaxxers. Educated people who are atheist as well that don't believe in vaccines and opposes them. Is that because of religion as well? So Nigeria not allowing gayism is one of the reasons the country is not progressing?
name 2 scientist in first world that don't believe in evolution or big bang.
I never said christians have not invented stuff,even Newton and liebniz were Christians, BUT all those scientist lived centuries ago,before the major discoveries/knowledge of evolution or DNA,u cannot use them as examples of Christians or other religious people having scientific literacy in the 21st century .
I didn't even mention America because despite being the world largest economy and military,they are one of the worst countries in the west.
No educated person opposes vaccines whether atheist or theist, the majority of people who opposes vaccines and make conspiracy theories of one world order, 666,Antichrist are religious people.
You are phrasing it as "allowing gayism" meanwhile what is really happening is the killing or imprisonment of gay people ,I personally have doubts if I truly support gay marriage mostly because of gay people adopting kids as they do in the first world,but to just kill them or put them in prison for 14 years for having sex with a person of similar gender is babarity and intolerance at its zenith,so if lil nas or the president of Luxembourg were Nigerians they would either be dead or imprisoned for 14 years,meanwhile in their countries they are productive citizens whose talent help their countries,then u are asking me how intolerance is stunting Nigeria's development,really?.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

The f00lish poverty stricken boy done dey find my trouble for months now. Throwing insults my way even when not provoked. Anyways, I don't intend to go through with it, if not I for done do am since. I just dey let am know say he is not invincible, and I can see through all his walls.
Fool, you're free to do it. Oponu. I can even post my old photo here that you think you've, which is a pix from my undergraduate days when I used to keep a lowcut hair style.

Now, I keep afro.

You're only displaying your foolishness and craze here. Go ahead and show us the foolish stuff you're made of as usual.

You'll soon shop your ban again

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:28pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Fool, you're free to do it. Oponu. I can even post my old photo here that you think you've, which is a pix from my undergraduate days when I used to keep a lowcut hair style.

Now, I keep afro.

You're only displaying your foolishness and craze here. Go ahead and show us the foolish stuff you're made of as usual.

Lol....I've got several photos of you my guy. I've got a photo of you on Afro wearing a faded pink shirt and looking very unkept. Why do you think I compared you to an Ape? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

Lol....I've got several photos of you my guy. I've got a photo of you on Afro wearing a pink shirt and looking very unkept. Why do you think I compared you to an Ape? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dindinrin ni e. I have uploaded my pictures on my Nairaland profile many times. Ode
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:31pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Now, I keep afro.

And, the world would end right? Lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You started it, but can't take the heat anymore, impotent goat cheesy cheesy

Just see the busy goat with 2 monikers logged in at the same time...lol. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

And, the world would end right? Lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You started it, but can't take the heat anymore, impotent goat cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin where are the photos now? Post them so the mods can ban you

Jobless retard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Dindinrin ni e. I have uploaded my pictures on my Nairaland profile many times. Ode

If I hear? lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can't even buy a proper shirt to wear. See you hanging around bushes to snap pictures upandan. If its not you on an uncompleted building, na you inside forest or na you for unpainted houses. Shey you must tell the world say Alhaji refuse to settle you after graduation ni? Ozworrrr cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

grin grin grin where are the photos now? Post them so the mods can ban you

Jobless retard

My guy I can send the pictures of my gateman for village, you and him no look like mate sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

If I hear? lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can't even buy a proper shirt to wear. See you hanging around bushes to snap pictures upandan. If its not you on an uncompleted building, na you inside forest or na you for unpainted houses. Shey you must tell the world say Alhaji refuse to settle you after graduation ni? Ozworrrr cheesy cheesy
Where are the photos? Ode. Go ahead and post them and shop acting a fool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:41pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Nah my g...its for my eyes only. When I need to laugh at a deranged clown, I go spy your photo use dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:42pm On May 14, 2020
By the way, I think say you mention say you busy well well today before? see you with 2 monikers roaming the streets of NL. No go find work o...dey dere make hunger dey use you do sharaka cheesy cheesy cheesy

gensteejay:

You're only babbling. Post the photos or shut up!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

Nah my g...its for my eyes only. When I need to laugh at a deranged clown, I go spy your photo use dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're only babbling. Post the photos or shut up!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:44pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Mr critical thinker since when you turn olodo like us? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:
By the way, I think say you mention say you busy well well today before? see you with 2 monikers roaming the streets of NL. No go find work o...dey dere make hunger dey use you do sharaka cheesy cheesy cheesy

Threatening me with photos. Lols

Post the photos or get the hell out of my mentions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2020
donjazet:

Wrong. Not all politicians started from grassroots.
Some were technocrats or bureaucrats who were simply handpicked by their principals to succeed them.
Eg, Obianno of Anambra.
I don't need to remind you that majority of the current political class are political offsprings of former military regimes
Many state governors and senators were handpicked individuals who necessarily didn't have to build up their image.

Some simply have the privilege of being from wealthy well known families.

All our democratic presidents had no grassroots buildup.
Obasanjo was from the military.
He handpicked yaradua to succeed him because of his late army brother who had died.
Jonathan was a professor who was handpicked by Alamesie in other to balance the zoning ticket on recommendation from Peter odilli. As a matter of fact, he was chosen as VP by Obasanjo because he was perceived as weaker than odilli.
Jonathan never had any strong grassroots movement even till today despite having served as president. He has been a victim of extreme luck.

I don't need to tell you about buhari. In as much as he had a fanatical following in his region, it was a following built as a result of his past military leadership.
Not all politics is local, this is Nigeria, we don't have a system yet where people can crop up genuinely. It is difficult.

Do you know the meaning of third force?

With all Buhari fanatical support base in the North, why didn’t he win in the previous 3 elections he contested in?

Look at all the example you give, they all have one thing in common: PARTY STRUCTURE.

I’m not sure you really understand this argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2020
Kimbeast:
This will be the hardest. Keep two bin one.
The 2 Brazilians
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2020
I thought the critical thinking guy was busy?

Btw, Wike dey carry us play for Ph finally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:48pm On May 14, 2020
madrid5:
name 2 scientist in first world that don't believe in evolution or big bang.
I never said christians have not invented stuff,even Newton and liebniz were Christians, BUT all those scientist lived centuries ago,before the major discoveries/knowledge of evolution or DNA,u cannot use them as examples of Christians or other religious people having scientific literacy in the 21st century .
I didn't even mention America because despite being the world largest economy and military,they are one of the worst countries in the west.
No educated person opposes vaccines whether atheist or theist, the majority of people who opposes vaccines and make conspiracy theories of one world order, 666,Antichrist are religious people.
You are phrasing it as "allowing gayism" meanwhile what is really happening is the killing or imprisonment of gay people ,I personally have doubts if I truly support gay marriage mostly because of gay people adopting kids as they do in the first world,but to just kill them or put them in prison for 14 years for having sex with a person of similar gender is babarity and intolerance at its zenith,so if lil nas or the president of Luxembourg were Nigerians they would either be dead or imprisoned for 14 years,meanwhile in their countries they are productive citizens whose talent help their countries,then u are asking me how intolerance is stunting Nigeria's development,really?.

Now I am convinced you are not really sure or you haven't done enough research on what you are talking about. James Peebles, Fred Hoyle, Geoffrey Burbidge infact most cosmologist and astronomist have find faults & rejected the big bang theory and even some athiest rejects it as well. Is Christianity right now preventing it's members from going to school and being educated? So how does it spread scientific illiteracy? You have not actually said anything sensible about that.

Djokovic, Jessica Biel,Jim Carrey, Robert de Niro are all anti-vaaxxers. Are they uneducated or Antichrist?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:50pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Threatening me with photos. Lols

Post the photos or get the hell out of my mentions.

No my guy, I never did. You can stop crying cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sommyroy10: 12:50pm On May 14, 2020
Melvyn11:

I will let my favorite cules decide

Cc Tlona, Firstbornwds, sommyroy10, biomustry
Neymar? Against Ronaldinho? Lol. You see wetin we dey face for our thread?
But you are right about Kaka tho, but most would pick Ronaldinho over Kaka sha.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

After asking him to post, you will still use your other account, TiAd to report him and get him banned. grin

gensteejay:

Now, I keep afro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 14, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I thought the critical thinking guy was busy?

Btw, Wike dey carry us play for Ph finally.
Of course, I'm. Presently in UI addressing a scam case your fellow pastor started, scamming MSc applicants of sums over 250k.

https://www.nairaland.com/5856843/ui-pg-application-scam-alert

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2020
@ airmark how far nah.

Did you listen to the Sheakau audio yet? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:55pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Of course, I'm. Presently in UI addressing a scam case your fellow pastor started, scamming MSc applicants of sums over 250k.

Good job! Hope you are getting paid for it? Trust me, you need to buy proper shirts and stop wearing those faded, oversized rags you call shirts cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2020
larride:
@ airmark how far nah.

Did you listen to the Sheakau audio yet? grin

No. It's really the shekau 'AUDIO'. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Nice one.

For a smart person, you shouldn't be disturbed Diggs got your photos. But you are. You've been quoting him non-stop.

Get busy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2020
Swissh:
Mr Mustapha. I love the glasses
The guy na clown in the making
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

Useless kids go dey run around for NL like people wey no get parents for house. I no blame am, na NL naim bring see finish cheesy cheesy Abi wetin join pikin wey graduate 6years ago with me?

But he looks older than me sha. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8849) (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), incredible70(m), Ijustwantto, zeusis(m), MrJaay(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.