Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669581 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:04pm On May 14, 2020
airmark:

But he looks older than me sha. grin

#facts!!

Ugly pikin with no money, what do you expect would be the outcome?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
diggz:

#facts!!

Ugly pikin with no money, what do you expect would be the outcome?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Nice one.

For a smart person, you shouldn't be disturbed Diggs got your photos. But you are. You've been quoting him non-stop.

Get busy.
Encourage him to post the photos. I even upload my photos on my profile whenever I feel like. So, where is the thing to really be bothered about?

And me being busy or not is none of your business.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 14, 2020
Swissh:
Mr Mustapha. I love the glasses
Is your brain swisshed off again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:13pm On May 14, 2020
Just as a reminder: Football is back on Saturday.

I'm a childhood Dortmund fan, born and raised in Dortmund, in our family house beside the petrol station by the junction at the back of Signal Ideuna road.

My Great Grandfather was a fan of the 18 other clubs on the table except for Bayern, so i have inherited his fandom too.

Insha Allah we will prevent Bayern from getting their filthy hands on the trophy.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:

Even scientist that are atheist don't completely believe in evolution or the big bang theory. What are you saying? Religion does not stop anyone from being educated.
Many scientific research came from religious backgrounds. I’m sure you’ve heard that Gregor Mendel, the father of genetics, was a Catholic monk. He remained a catholic monk even after postulating genetics. He certainly didn’t see any conflict between religion and science. Pasteur is another second example. Infact history is filled with religious people who invented and postulated numerous scientific ideals. Christianity does not stop his members from acquiring knowledge.
Guy in America there are anti-vaxxers. Educated people who are atheist as well that don't believe in vaccines and opposes them. Is that because of religion as well? So Nigeria not allowing gayism is one of the reasons the country is not progressing?
Thank you.

There is a pastor I'm following now. Apostle Arome. He said science is not an enemy of Christianity. He points out that fact. Even in the bible, we have seen scientific works. From Noah, to Jacob.

God entertains questions. Think. Gideon asked, "if you are God let this cotton be wet."

These guys just feel that all top shots in the world today are atheists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
Tell me, Christ lived in Egypt for at least 1/4 of his life.
One month stroll from Cairo to Ile Ife no suppose be to much of a trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:16pm On May 14, 2020
Kimbeast:
This will be the hardest. Keep two bin one.

The two Ronaldos please.

Little Ronaldo (Ronaldinho) isn't worthy of ascending to godhood and bearing the Ronaldo name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 1:19pm On May 14, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO......De Lima Ronaldo is not 2nd to anybody in the history of football in terms of talent/abilities.
Messi is more talented than De Lima.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Encourage him to post the photos. I even upload my photos on my profile whenever I feel like. So, where is the thing to really be bothered about?

And me being busy or not is none of your business.

You are bothered.

So bothered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 1:30pm On May 14, 2020
Who can guess this person grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Tell me, Christ lived in Egypt for at least 1/4 of his life.

One month stroll from Cairo to Ile Ife no suppose be to much of a trouble.

If people care to read books of older religions, they will even understand their Bible better and see the true picture of Jesus (Yeshua) and Jehovah and understand the connection these entities has/had with deities in many parts of the world, including Yorubaland.

The Bible was even compiled from the religious texts of older religions and their deities.

That's a topic for another day and on another thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:
Na OBJ na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:
That's Odin in an agbada
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:38pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:
See obasanjo swag. All these Yoruba cap can funny ehnnn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2020
airmark:

grin

Funniest thing, i was having a civil argument with the same boy that said Jesus came to Ile ife to learn magic. Many others took him on, but i was the one banned for derailing for over a week.

This year is my 10th using this moniker, i don try. Mukinatu can ban me till 2089 if she wants.

Abeg make them no ban you when the season starts proper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

If people care to read books of older religions, they will even understand their Bible better and see the true picture of Jesus (Yeshua) and Jehovah and understand the connection these entities has/had with deities in many parts of the world, including Yorubaland.

The Bible was even compiled from the religious texts of older religions and their deities.

That's a topic for another day and on another thread.

till then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I'm a childhood Dortmund fan, born and raised in Dortmund, in our family house beside the petrol station by the junction at the back of Signal Ideuna road.

My Great Grandfather was a fan of the 18 other clubs on the table except for Bayern, so i have inherited his fandom too.

Insha Allah we will prevent Bayern from getting their filthy hands on the trophy.
this man eh. I just love your way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:04pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:

Now I am convinced you are not really sure or you haven't done enough research on what you are talking about. James Peebles, Fred Hoyle, Geoffrey Burbidge infact most cosmologist and astronomist have find faults & rejected the big bang theory and even some athiest rejects it as well. Is Christianity right now preventing it's members from going to school and being educated? So how does it spread scientific illiteracy? You have not actually said anything sensible about that.

Djokovic, Jessica Biel,Jim Carrey, Robert de Niro are all anti-vaaxxers. Are they uneducated or Antichrist?
celebrities are not exactly known for being intellectuals and by way both carrey and de niro are no longer anti-vaxxers.
Lol if u actually believe most astronomers and cosmologist "find faults or reject" the big bang theory den no hope for u(sorry to say).
This discussion keeps looking chullish and u keep going back to and fro to points I have already addressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2020
Airhead and doggs, my picture is on my profile in case you find it difficult laying your hands on one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:
Airhead and doggs, my picture is on my profile in case you find it difficult laying your hands on one.
you look like all those human right activists grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2020
seankafor:
you look like all those human right activists grin
Lols. I'm not one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2020
airmark:

Stipends? Nobody paid me from nairaland, except some bucks, VVD/Liverpool and Hazard fetched me from their haters. grin

Na the reason for the ban even surprised me. But na lady she be, i let it go.

Woww.. just noticing you're a Mod at Music/Radio section

I've always wanted to know if you guys receive weekly/monthly pays from se.un .. so then this is a charity work right?!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 2:10pm On May 14, 2020
Emmynator:
lol, atheist view religionist as slaves, this may be true. Religionist view atheists as fools, this may be true.
But what is truth? We will never know, every man has his own truth. Even atheist are intolerant of theist, this only reflect one thing, intolerance, tribalism, greed, and bigotry is more of a human problem. (some atheist are tribalistic).
Others blame religion, i blame the failure of religion, can a country so full of hate, corruption and greed claim to be religious? Is it not these things religion claim to be fighting against?
May be it is a misrepresentation, does religion equal spirituality? Excluding spirituality religion is a major problem, because people are not purged of the human virus, but just engage in eye service.
Are nigerians "religious"? Yes.
Are they spiritual? No.
I can bet with you that a lot of people live in constant contradiction of what their religion professes, religion is merely a sheep clothing for many. The major problem is intelectual dishonesty.
this is a reasonable take sir,yes if Nigerian religious people show the empathy that Jesus/Mohammed things would have been different sadly we are let if the worst aspect of religion;fanatism,pastorneurs,ignorance and intolerance,what a shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:10pm On May 14, 2020
FergieRaww:

Woww.. just noticing you're a Mod at Music/Radio section

I've always wanted to know if you guys receive weekly/monthly pays from se.un .. so then this is a charity work right?!
Only the supermods get paid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:11pm On May 14, 2020
LMAO

I really don't know who told you people that to be scientific in 2020, to seek answers, you must be irreligious.

LMAO.

Maybe it's the fact that people just like playing the misunderstood victim, or they have a fetish for being intellectual 'saviours', guiding people out of their perceived chains of slavery.

That, in my opinion, is the worst kind of supercilious buffoonery.

It's like this neo-feminist movement, where you cherry pick points to attack, refuse to listen to all else, and give anyone who comes with reason one condescending tag or another.

It doesn't make sense.

The scientific method itself calls for observation before asking questions. If you don't take time to observe, you'll end up asking the wrong questions, which will entrap you further in mental black holes.

Peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols. I'm not one
u fine jhoor.. no mind anybody wey dey yearn okpata cheesy

Thing is this.. all these arguments no worth am.. religion or no religion,belief or no belief.. e no go fit change shiit..

Religion dey since we were born and e go still dey after we die.. atheism dey from time immemorial and go still dey till human stops existing..

Religion brings some people kinda relief.. heaping the doings and outcomes to God..that's a relief on its own( na so God want am).
I think people should be left with what works for them.. but what I detest is rubbing your beliefs to another person's face.. I detest and I can go brutal for that one..

Live and let live bro... Peace kiss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 2:15pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:
LMFAO....You better delete this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2020
nihilistjnr:

grin grin Ogbeni, where you dey all this while? I'm so happy the Bundesliga is back. I've missed watching my boys so much. The circumstances definitely could be a lot better but we will take whatever football we can.

And at least, some of you guys will get to see the league for what it really is. No be to dey shout Burnthisleaguedown upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 14, 2020
seankafor:
u fine jhoor.. no mind anybody wey dey yearn okpata cheesy

Thing is this.. all these arguments no worth am.. religion or no religion,belief or no belief.. e no go fit change shiit..

Religion dey since we were born and e go still dey after we die.. atheism dey from time immemorial and go still dey till human stops existing..

Religion brings some people kinda relief.. heaping the doings and outcomes to God..that's a relief on its own( na so God want am).
I think people should be left with what works for them.. but what I detest is rubbing your beliefs to another person's face.. I detest and I can go brutal for that one..

Live and let live bro... Peace kiss
If only religious people practised that, we would all have peace of mind. But they must regularly terrorize us with the messages of gospel, the good news of Jesus Christ, how Muhammad, an Arab man, will save me a Yoruba guy from the imaginary hell-fire of his god.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:18pm On May 14, 2020
Godx:

This is very debatable. I will even take the opposite view. Compare R9 at 17 and 18 at Cruzeiro and PSV to Leo at the same age...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.