Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534824 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8921) (8922) (8923) (8924) (8925) (8926) (8927) ... (19168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
Sniper4real:

Daddy GO don't be scared go to him and the Lord be with you grin
I go need fast 40days and nights before I go.

Anything Anything, I know you are seeing this, just hang on for 40days/nights let me seek the face of Jah. I will be with you shortly.

You can share this post as well. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2020
Abeg.i hope say dem do nack anybody ban...i no wan miss anybody here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2020
I don't even know who to pick.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2020
Neymar
airmark:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I go need fast 40days and nights before I go.

Anything Anything, I know you are seeing this, just hang on for 40days/nights let me seek the face of Jah. I will be with you shortly.

You can share this post as well. grin

Anything anything is a baskard

We were living normally until he came with a bleeped up collabo with dongayzet.....

See as a busy road turn potopoto lane.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:20pm On May 20, 2020
E go pain me if I'd missed all these lmao grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2020
airmark:

I go with kàkà.

I barely misses, I was surprised when he missed against neuer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

William experience and leadership would come in handy, the team needs it .Just because Lamps is trying to revamp the squad does not mean he should let go of all experienced players.
Same with Jorginho, Alonso and Giroud.

Willian’s experience is definitely not knowing what to do at right time. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Which kind turnado be dis?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
airmark:

Ronaldinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fraudiola: 4:04pm On May 20, 2020
Damn.. I missed the final action.

It must have been a blood bath for the mods to clean the thread up like this.

Was Don Jay/Kopf able to mount a comeback vs ramdeteur or was it air.mark vs A.40 that caused the bloodshed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2020
Segedinho:

Anything anything is a baskard

We were living normally until he came with a bleeped up collabo with dongayzet.....

See as a busy road turn potopoto lane.....

You don start now. If I reply you now, dem go say I too dey insult. What warrants this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fraudiola: 4:20pm On May 20, 2020
donjazet:

You don start now. If I reply you now, dem go say I too dey insult. What warrants this?

Should I bring a bucket and tissue for you to wipe em tears?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On May 20, 2020
diggz see wetin your ex dey tell her husband about you, Say you dey use money oppress dem for street

https://www.nairaland.com/5870665/wife-just-told-me-she

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2020
donjazet:

Sorry baba i wrote don j my enemy added gayzet

Pardon me baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:57pm On May 20, 2020
raumdeuter:
diggz see wetin your ex dey tell her husband about you, Say you dey use money oppress dem for street

grin grin grin

The story is very funny. The wife's ex sef na Jehovah overdo he Dey serve. Him own too much.

Imagine building badass duplex on the street Ur gf and her husband rent 2 bedroom cheesy. He still buy 3 cars keep inside compound....now the ex gf and her husband have to trek past his duplex everyday going out and coming in. They see his cars while they trek. The ex petty pass.

The love the wife get for the husband go just dey depreciate on reducing balance method
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2020
popizaino:

I go with kàkà.

I barely misses, I was surprised when he missed against neuer.

I was caught between Kaka and Neymar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On May 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

The story is very funny. The wife's ex sef na Jehovah overdo he Dey serve. Him own too much.

Imagine building badass duplex on the street Ur gf and her husband rent 2 bedroom cheesy. He still buy 3 cars keep inside compound....now the ex gf and her husband have to trek past his duplex everyday going out and coming in. They see his cars while they trek. The ex petty pass.

The love the wife get for the husband go just dey depreciate on reducing balance method

Na diggz way be that, If you remember his spat with funlord, wey diggz brought out wads of $10k, showing his pent house with his 3 cars

When I read the story, I instantly know say na diggz

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

Lol. The OP comes across as a troll. That story while not impossible is implausible. From how he scattered her head during sex to how the guy built a duplex along the road to their house while he's still a tenant cheesy. There's just this element of fabu to it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2020
rationalmind:

Lol. The OP comes across as a troll. That story while not impossible is implausible. From how he scattered her head during sex to how the guy built a duplex along the road to their house while he's still a tenant cheesy. There's just this element of fabu to it.
Nairaland mods are disappointing these days, a story like that should not make FP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na diggz way be that, If you remember his spat with funlord, wey diggz brought out wads of $10k, showing his pent house with his 3 cars

When I read the story, I instantly know say na diggz

I remember his battle with funlord. It was bloody, they both brought enough receipts. Na that dollar diggz use share grace (no pun intended o) That was how people started calling him mompha grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
hardeycute:
Nairaland mods are disappointing these days, a story like that should not make FP.
Just look at another fake story

https://www.nairaland.com/5870536/50-year-old-boss-shows-massive-cleavage/6#89767496
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:30pm On May 20, 2020
rationalmind:

Yes, it looks like fabu true true. He's sounded like all those boys on ashawo thread that claim they knack woman 30 minutes doggy, 20 minutes missionary and 15 minutes lizard style grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

How poor boy like me fit do this type thing? Instead make you thank me for exposing onukuguy you wan rubbish me abi? I go wait for you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I remember his battle with funlord. It was bloody, they both brought enough receipts. Na that dollar diggz use share grace (no pun intended o) That was how people started calling him mompha grin

This must be the handiwork of ibime or nihilist. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:51pm On May 20, 2020
airmark:

This must be the handiwork of ibime or nihilist. grin

I think it was Ibime.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:01pm On May 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Ignore dayo o..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2020
Victornezzar:

Just look at another fake story

https://www.nairaland.com/5870536/50-year-old-boss-shows-massive-cleavage/6#89767496
I also saw that, I no understand wetin those mods dey smoke these days or it is as a result of the lockdown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

In Ibo, it is called Church agbasalà; that means after the grace, security men come enter church pursue everybody.

Diggz meant biz that year. Took the battle to scummies thread and decimated his opponent. Na real Warri man cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2020
hardeycute:

Anything to drive traffic to the threads cheesy . The more the number of viewers, the more the traffic to websites advertised on banners within the thread.

BlueRayDick:

Yes, it looks like fabu true true. He's sounded like all those boys on ashawo thread that claim they knack woman 30 minutes doggy, 20 minutes missionary and 15 minutes lizard style grin

Everyone on that thread makes ladies cvm cheesy. The interesting part is, these are ladies who are in it for the money. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I think it was Ibime.

I dey hail Diggz say him be Mompha while Funlord na Hushpuppi, Diggz want fight me.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8921) (8922) (8923) (8924) (8925) (8926) (8927) ... (19168) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), lateefGRDT(m), nateevs(m), Ballzproblem2, nathz45, BlueMann, fredoooooo, PendragonVII, BlueRayDick, andrewbaba44, chrisley024(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.