Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (97728 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Henri8: 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
Bros chop o. Use her climb up sharp sharp.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Victornezzar: 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
Seun watsup with these fake stories na

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by friday2011(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
Hmnnnn, hmnnnnnn, hmmnnnnnn, hmnnnn, hmnnn, hmnnnnnnnn....

Do you know when a yoruba mother keep repeating what i typed up there, "hmnnnn" to a child in the presence of visitors, it means: "last warning"

That is if you go pass your boundary for her side, consider yourself out of that organization...

No let old woman kpekus put you for trouble ooo.

O ni shoriburuku ooo.

#covid19season

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Richie1234: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
Never ever in your life have anything to do with MARRIED WOMEN no matter how attractive they seem. Even if it has to do you loosing your job . The CFO is not the HR of the organization. She was not the one who offered you the job. God did . Even if you loose the job what make you think God won’t give you more better offers?
Bros think twice .

7 Likes

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by arstot(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by OKTolu: 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
Use your head my brother,start looking for another job

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Gwazah(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?

U don't have to quit the job, all u need is to use ur number 6. don't avoid her and don't submit to her. Always act as if u are interested but fear couldn't let u. She will keep having hope and good things will be coming, at a point she is going to give up and take u as a friend.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by humilitypays(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry
hahahahahahaha
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by habeeorlar(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?
stay sharp in everything you do
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
How you find a 50 year old woman's breast sexually attractive is what I cannot understand. Op are you not running mad like this angry

3 Likes

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ViktorCash: 5:30pm On May 20, 2020
MAGUN cheesy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by meeky007(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2020
PeriodBlood:
Whenever a Nigerian woman does good to a Nigerian man he starts misbehaving.
are u a man or a woman
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Naustine(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2020
I wonder what could be attractive in a 50 year old's cleavage..abulo face ur work
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by illicit(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2020
canDy4eva:

You are a mad man!
cheesy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by gentlemate00: 5:32pm On May 20, 2020
Gbayiiii....nack am well mtcheeew grin

PapaNnamdi:
Op, I was once in your shoes,
and I will tell u point blank
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,
if you don't fucc her, u will loose the job

if u fucc her u may or may not loose the job,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Richieniit: 5:33pm On May 20, 2020
Oga no dey deceive yourself.. from all you've said shows you want more.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Stillthebest: 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
kiss

Shag her collect enough money and leave her job. She will eventually Fire you anyway?

If na my my G Kay, he would have even logged in before I hear pim!

That place is a wrong plac to work for you.

Before you shag her Sha oo, make sure you consult baba Ifagbemi. Thats if you believe in that.

Who want shag a CEO wey no go believe in Baba so pe?

Wait you said she has a husband! Wow! #YouareOYO#
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Kennyceez: 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
It's clear she's trying to seduce u and get you to bed. But be like Joseph in the Bible that did not fall for potipher's wife. Because if you fall, it won't end well.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by madridsta007(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't do any thing immoral with her.

You are probably too late with this...

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Beatswim: 5:35pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

what you are about to do will destroy your destiny... Why not reverse and come back to your senses pls
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?
see don't those mind those up there advising,her radar has already caught u,maybe u are attractive? now what u will do is on/off on/off till u look for another job, because he who pays a piper dictate the tune,u can't be there and not do her bidding. my 3cent.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Truthshurts: 5:39pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?

Send her picture and phone number to me. Let me help u talk to her in private.
This one is easy
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ehardetola(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

Can I see your Boss pic, that will determine the kind advise I will give you.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ngwababe(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

Enjoy your madam bro, until she mentions her problem. Simply tell her no, if she ask for what you don't want to do.

However, if you ain't her PA, no dey go her office na.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Stephie3000: 5:41pm On May 20, 2020
I need your to do me a big favor. Please join my Doing Business IG page. I am promoting business related content. Help me share value added information by just following the page. This is my own little contribution to making Nigeria a better place. Thank you so much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAapC41gVc1/?igshid=1qve5h65ewp6q
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Joshmanfashion(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2020
Please how do I post to make headline?
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
At this juncture i declare myself unfit to make a comment here, i have to consult my forefathers.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by suraaj(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
If you do it, you will regret if you don't you will also regret, better do it and regret but in the long run you will gain financially immensely.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by am4truth(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

Hmmmmm. Run for your dear life.
What would Jesus do if he were in your school?
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Karleb(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2020
I suggest you do whatever it takes to keep your job and while at it try not to make this woman hate you, you'll hate yourself if you do.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by oklaad(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2020
My friend, pls, don't think of doing it because u are about to enter into a deep pit.
That woman is a greatest temptation in the line of your career. The moment u did it u are gone.. Pls pray very vert very well that God should divert her attentions away from you. Trust in God and avoid her as much as u could while praying...
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by olajohnson5(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2020
O boy , avoid that woman and face your job squarely if u really want to keep that job..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.