Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766335 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) (9065) (9066) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:56am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

Those UK protesters are silly. The Black Americans who are being brutalized have not pulled down the statues of slave owners like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson but they want to pull down Churchill’s statue.

AAs are planning to live in America.

It's like these ones are not even planning to be part of Britain going forward.

BLM should put out a statement distancing themselves from those spoiled University "woke" brats masquerading as statue chasers if they want to keep their movement viable.

You can't go around offending people's sensibilities and attacking monuments that speak to their identity? What if some white guys now pull up numerous videos of Malcolm X railing against the White Devil and want to take down all his monuments. We wee not take it!

To think all those Jamaican mums named their children Winston maybe even after Churchill sef.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

I understand the call to remove the statues of people like Nathan Forrest and Robert Lee who are essentially traitors to the USA who over the question of slavery fought a war that cost the most American lives in history.
Forrest in addition was a KKK founding member.

Beyond that i don’t see the point in going around pulling down statues, distracting people from the core issues that need to be addressed.

Confederate niggas and Confederate flag should fall, no doubt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibime:

Seriously?

These guys must be crazy. I won't even blame BLM. These must be those foolish "woke" University radicals.

afrodoc:

This thing will degenerate into a farce if care is not taken.
The movement urgently needs leadership and direction, and not of the social media variety.

Absolutely Ridiculous isn't it?

The BLM movement's Leadership needs to distance themselves far away from these sets of Lousy yobs.

Ibime:

BLM should put out a statement distancing themselves from those spoiled University "woke" brats masquerading as statue chasers if they want to keep their movement viable.

E Be like say you be mind reader
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:07am On Jun 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

Absolutely Ridiculous isn't it?

The BLM movement's Leadership needs to distance themselves far away from these sets of Lousy yobs.

E Be like say you be mind reader

I looked into their leadership and i don’t think they are suited or prepared for this scale of protest.
It appears that at this moment when direction is needed African-Americans are suffering from a dearth of visionary and charismatic leaders.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:22am On Jun 14, 2020
raumdeuter:
Cuntay and Inter don crash out of Copa italia

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26am On Jun 14, 2020
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who are we goong to blame now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:33am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

I looked into their leadership and i don’t think they are suited or prepared for this scale of protest.
It appears that at this moment when direction is needed African-Americans are suffering from a dearth of visionary and charismatic leaders.

I make you right on that. Just had a brief look at who is at the helm of leaderahip and to be frank nothing inspires me there. The brightest thing they've done so far is come up with such a catchy name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:37am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

AAs at least have some leadership, las las Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or even Oprah or Steph Curry sef can grab mic and give them small direction.

I can't think of one black Briton that can grab mic in front of Ghandhi or Churchill's statue and tell these fools not to be so stüpid. Student Union will rush them off the podium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
Thats if you are even serious lol
happy Sunday my love..

Am actually thinking of joining a virtual mass today with my priestly friend(dad) in Italy (Napoli)

Check ya mail kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibime:

AAs at least have some leadership, las las Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or even Oprah or Steph Curry sef can grab mic and give them small direction.

I can't think of one black Briton that can grab mic in front of Ghandhi or Churchill's statue and tell these fools not to be so stüpid. Student Union will rush them off the podium.

LMAO.

You are right, even though Sharpton and Jesse Jacks don expire plenty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

LMAO.

You are right, even though Sharpton and Jesse Jacks don expire plenty.

What about Colin Kaepernick?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
First game after three months, baba just had to set another record
He do be lookin different without his beards tho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2020
raumdeuter:
Nihilistjnr oya come here o

See your boy

https://streamable.com/xnxtho

Show me his numbers

I don't care about lockdown rustiness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2020
I hear these guys have NINE games to save their Chelsea careers

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2020
larride:

What about Colin Kaepernick?

Nah. He is a good symbolic figure, a martyr even but he is not a true leader of men’s thoughts and actions.

When he was given the platform to organize action and influence thoughts he failed. We are scraping at the bottom of the barrel if he is the leader of this movement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gabzy1(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
This is what Malcolm X said about some people using black plight for their own political gain
https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1270805688067993611?s=19

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2020
seankafor:
happy Sunday my love..

Am actually thinking of joining a virtual mass today with my priestly friend(dad) in Italy (Napoli)

Check ya mail kiss
peace be with y'all cool

Chorpus Christi...ora pro nobis kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Meanwhile tekashi is out there giving L's to them haters tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/vaticannews/videos/830950360643440/

Happy Sunday friends in the lord

Join the Vatican live and y'all lives won't remain the same kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
A day in the lord is more than thousand elsewhere cool kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Image laundering grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Gabzy1:
This is what Malcolm X said about some people using black plight for their own political gain
https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1270805688067993611?s=19

Kassam is a racist bigot. He should stop quoting Malcolm.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2020
donjazet:
Image laundering grin grin grin

. . . like Mompha goes to Mecca

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibime:

Indeed grin
It reminds me of one hardcore cultist that year for PH wey go dress up on Sunday go serve mass for church cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gabzy1(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibime:

Kassam is a racist bigot. He should stop quoting Malcolm.
Lol
Ignore the messenger
Just consider the message
BLM have allowed themselves to be a 'sellout'
This movement is not about black at the the moment
Some groups have exploited the situation to bring their demands to the table
They want to defund the police totally instead of reforming it
They are all about revenge culture.
Any mistakes you have done in the past that is contrary to their view, you are canceled.
I don't see how this will solve black problems

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2020
TalabiAudu:
The thoughts of Hazard playing tomorrow is making my dick rise damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Gabzy1:

Lol
Ignore the messenger
Just consider the message

Hard to ignore the message when you know the place the messenger is coming from. If Kassam saw Malcolm today and had the capability, he would probably try to lynch him.

Just like that Candace Owens video on George Floyd, even though she made reasonable points, the message is coming from a place of self-hatred and alt-right political jobbing

Gabzy1:

Some groups have exploited the situation to bring their demands to the table
They want to defund the police totally instead of reforming it
They are all about revenge culture.
Any mistakes you have done in the past that is contrary to their view, you are canceled.
I don't see how this will solve black problems

True. I can't stand fake outrage. I never saw the point of BLM postests in UK sef except maybe to march to American embassy to protest what's happening over there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2020
@ A40,

Who do we blame for this?

I've said it - 80% of Americas problem is due to 2nd Amendment rights. Had this happened in the UK, UK police would have to find a way to subdue the guy without reaching for gun. On the other hand, grabbing Police Officers taser in Yankee will get you shot every time.

See how a pleasant conversation degenerated into death at the first sign of conflict due to the presence of guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOiKgmCJwls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who are we goong to blame now

Emenalo maybe ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) (9065) (9066) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.