Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739770 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9058) (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
seankafor:
lol, I no dey into those shiis again..

Rozz has finally converted me to a born again Christian and I might think of going back to the seminary and continue my priesthood formation cool

You been dey into am before?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
popizaino:

Maybe others might turn out effective too if they partner a quality CB
True. And maybe they'll perform better if we have a more consistent partnership.
I personally fancied Christensen, but his inconsistency and relative lack of athleticism are his biggest problems. If not, he'd be arguably our best defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Haaland is a beast!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rozz:
That will be good and you shall be glad you did
and I'll like to thank you in person wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
seankafor:
and I'll like to thank you in person wink
Thats if you are even serious lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rozz:
Thats if you are even serious lol
do I look like a joke?

Am damn serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Futuragetty: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
PDPGuy:
Haaland is a beast!
Haaland played a blinder of a game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roland17:

Na for there we go kukuma see you. We don dey warn you but you no gree hear word!
He dey gree hear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roland17:

I agree with this point of view! When Osho's chairmanship position was threatened by Obaseki, he displayed an unusual level of maturity that ensured the entire state did not go in flames. Obaseki was not smart, Osho has him on an angle now.
Sadly, Nigeria is a concussion of lawlessness, aided, and abated by a corrupt judiciary and people. How on earth is a State assembly functioning without representation from more than half of its elected constituency members? I mean, these guys were excluded despite being voted by people from their constituency.

Why those house of assembly member didn’t go to court is beyond me.

He rubbish the National chairman of his party, schemes to remove him from office, took the party to court to remove its National Chairman even go as far as telling Oshiomole that he will need to take permission from him before entering Edo state. Just imagine the gut.

He even reject Chief Bisi Akande reconciliation team sent by Tinubu then went ahead to also reject and rubbish the Senate President reconciliation team and yet he still think the party will give him the ticket. grin

Don’t be surprised that in the next 1-2 weeks, the commissioner for police of Edo State will be redeployed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roland17:

@Ibime

I kukuma talk am! dem don settle out of court.

More like the case was probably weak. This is not Yankee where you settle criminal matter out of court if CPS choose to bring charges regardless of the victims wishes.

That's a relief sha.

Rape allegation can drop that niggas value if Bayern come calling. Now we are free to sell the eediot for good price.

Those long in the tooth will remember rape allegations against Kluivert in 1998

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
gensteejay:

No jazz in this one. You sure know there are fire-repellant fabric materials.

Do you've a video of the same man performing a similar show naked while putting on only boxers?
There were two videos..i think the second person was on shorter clothes.

Bring examples of fire repellant clothes and tag the price of such.

Let try to analyse if the "aboki"can just choose to buy it for fun.

Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
donjazet:

This is the kind of ignorance we talk about.
Lots of magicians perform tricks which to the untrained eye will look supernatural and extremely powerful when it's simply a process that can be explained and reproduced perfectly.

That video to the untrained eye will look like someone who can withstand extreme fire and burns when he has most likely used cool flames which are very common for fire breathing techniques or fire retardant materials.
There is no "juju" at play here, just a perfection of learned skills.

Next time when you see or hear something you don't understand, rather than being in complete awe and reverence, develop a curious mind to understand the process behind that phenomenon so you don't end up being ignorant.
Cool flames that burns woods but not harmful to the skin

How do u practise with fire and prevent it from burning you

Let assume it is plain magic,so let hear your explanations.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
larride:

Why those house of assembly member didn’t go to court is beyond me.

He rubbish the National chairman of his party, schemes to remove him from office, took the party to court to remove its National Chairman even go as far as telling Oshiomole that he will need to take permission from him before entering Edo state. Just imagine the gut.

He even reject Chief Bisi Akande reconciliation team sent by Tinubu then went ahead to also reject and rubbish the Senate President reconciliation team and yet he still think the party will give him the ticket. grin

Don’t be surprised that in the next 1-2 weeks, the commissioner for police of Edo State will be redeployed.

He lost any prior support or sympathy from APC stalwarts after the embolden happened. He bite more than he could chew forgetting the history of his rise in Edo politics. You guys have to work extra hard now to ensure he does not hand the state over to PDP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Thanks

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

More like the case was probably weak. This is not Yankee where you settle criminal matter out of court if CPS choose to bring charges regardless of the victims wishes.

That's a relief sha.

Rape allegation can drop that niggas value if Bayern come calling. Now we are free to sell the eediot for good price.

Those long in the tooth will remember rape allegations against Kluivert in 1998

Kluivert say na consensual with 3 of his amigos but the girl say na lie, say dem rape her. You are right when you compare both cases because they both failed to present credible evidence to substantiate their claims, it does not necessarily mean both girls were not raped. Don't get it twisted though, Kluivert was a troubled player and hot-tempered!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Thanks
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Some are saying it's secret service while others say it's the FBI that got him....But what matters is na vulnerable USA citizens he scam and they are sure going to treat his 4ck up irrespective of the Naija politician he's fronting for
He don gun igi ko ja ewe if the stimulus check bants is true. Once he lands in their soil, he is not getting out it's as simple as that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roland17:

He lost any prior support or sympathy from APC stalwarts after the embolden happened. He bite more than he could chew forgetting the history of his rise in Edo politics. You guys have to work extra hard now to ensure he does not hand the state over to PDP.

He will decamp to PDP.

Funny enough, PDP provided evidence to help APC disqualify him. They had instituted a court case against Obaseki concerning his qualification since 2016. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
larride:

He will decamp to PDP.

Funny enough, PDP provided evidence to help APC disqualify him. They had instituted a court case against Obaseki concerning his qualification since 2016. grin

That is what I said in my first post regarding this situation. If he decamps to PDP and in a worst-case scenario wins the election, you guys stand a very good chance of nullifying his candidacy because of the Kpali situation. PDP should be smart enough to know they can't win a situation where they present Obaseki as their candidate. Except he is joining PDP to use his resources and position to ensure APC does not win the election but as a candidate? It will be a waste of time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
BLM have allowed White Anarchists to hijack their movement, now they are trying to tear down Winston Churchill's statue, turning most of the country against them.

Winston Churchill's crime is writing racist reports as a reporter during The Boer War in South Africa in 18-something, same as Mahatma Gandhi did. I wonder if these anarchists would try this rubbish to Gandhi's statue in India as they are doing to who most Britons consider their greatest ever leader

This is why I can't join hands with confusionists and repeat once again that Britain is one of the most liberal countries on Mother Earth. I can't look at countries like Russia, India, Eastern Europe, even US and join hand with those who harshly accuse Britain of not being a fair society in comparison especially coming from a country like Nigeria where my life doesn't matter and Hausa man will not give Igbo man job and vice-versa. They should try attack the statue of the greatest leader in any country and see if they won't leave that place in bodybags.

Imagine trying to pull Jaja of Opobo statue down for his crimes against Igbo and Ibeno tribes, meanwhile Churchills crime is just writing racist words as a young reporter during a racist era. If say Churchill had not stepped up to fight the Nazis, Hitler would have killed or enslaved all our grandparents. George Floyd died far away in Minnesota, and you allow some anarchists to hijack your movement in a way that could make your life uncomfortable where you are enjoying decent life. These people should behave with sense please.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Thanks
Ok, will check the second one out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
gensteejay:

Ok, will check the second one out.
You still have to give us examples of fire repellant clothes as well as the price in naira

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:
BLM have allowed White Anarchists to hijack their movement, now they are trying to tear down Winston Churchill's statue, turning most of the country against them.

Winston Churchill's crime is writing racist reports as a reporter during The Boer War in South Africa in 18-something, same as Mahatma Gandhi did. I wonder if these anarchists would try this rubbish to Gandhi's statue in India as they are doing to who most Britons consider their greatest ever leader

This is why I can't join hands with confusionists and repeat once again that Britain is one of the most liberal countries on Mother Earth. I can't look at countries like Russia, India, Eastern Europe, even US and join hand with those who harshly accuse Britain of not being a fair society in comparison especially coming from a country like Nigeria where my life doesn't matter and Hausa man will not give Igbo man job and vice-versa. They should try attack the statue of the greatest leader in any country and see if they won't leave that place in bodybags.

Imagine trying to pull Jaja of Opobo statue down for his crimes against Igbo and Ibeno tribes, meanwhile Churchills crime is just writing racist words as a young reporter during a racist era. If say Churchill had not stepped up to fight the Nazis, Hitler would have killed or enslaved all our grandparents. George Floyd died far away in Minnesota, and you allow some anarchists to hijack your movement in a way that could make your life uncomfortable where you are enjoying decent life. These people should behave with sense please.

Bros, the thing really dey provoke you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

EDL members are currently running amok at Parliament square under the ruse of " Trying to protect the Statue of Churchill". Can't say I did not see it coming tbh as anything that has to do with Churchill always stirs up some kind of emotions here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Asabe4(f): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nezzzar:
Asabe4 cool
sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

People are beginning to take things too far. aren't they? I just read reports of groups amassing to protect national statues, some of them far right. All it takes is a face off that leads to death and wildfire of anarchy spreads through out the country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
chic2pimp:

EDL members are currently running amok at Parliament square under the ruse of " Trying to protect the Statue of Churchill". Can't say I did not see it coming tbh as anything that has to do with Churchill always stirs up some kind of emotions here.

Why would you go and attack Churchill's statue unless you are stüpid. Most of these people's parents and grandparents fought under that man and he gave them hope in a long and dreadful war. You then allow EDL to look like heroes and steal the sympathies of the country from BLM

This is why I'm a centrist and don't like extremism in any form, cos it only encourages counter reaction from the other side. One of my mate in Enfield and another one in Kent said they don't want to leave the house now cos EDL must have shown up there ready to fight.

BLM allowed the usual jobless white serial protesters with multi-coloured hair who like to protest everything from climate change to LGBT to hijack their protest and lose its focus. Now na statue dem dey fight.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Meanwhile. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

Why would you go and attack Churchill's statue unless you are stüpid. Most of these people's parents and grandparents fought under that man and he gave them hope in a long and dreadful war. You then allow EDL to look like heroes and steal the sympathies of the country from BLM

This is why I'm a centrist and don't like extremism in any form, cos it only encourages counter reaction from the other side. One of my mate in Enfield and another one in Kent said they don't want to leave the house now cos EDL must have shown up there ready to fight.

BLM allowed the usual jobless white serial protesters with multi-coloured hair who like to protest everything from climate change to LGBT to hijack their protest and lose its focus. Now na statue dem dey fight.

Oboy i got some videos through Whatsapp live from the front lines.

Some of dem EDL man got mash up nicely still
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
I swear. I hate extremists on both the left and the right. I am more of a centrist. Some people just love to feel oppressed no matter what. They leave the most important things to focus on the trivial ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

An extreme action will bring an extreme reaction

If you look hard enough, you will see what will offend you in your own village, in your own culture even on your own body

(1) (2) (3) ... (9058) (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m), Singapore1(m), Android17, Geld(m), fredoooooo, stulp16, BlueMann, Agadinaagwuofe, oliverano, onyeomaonyeoma(m), Unlimited22, Demolz, WhoDeyHause, PendragonVII, Ballzproblem2, Ellexy, CAPdan21(m), BlueAngel444, TemporaryHansel, Realtord43, homosapien(m), larride(m), cephasdultimate, andrewbaba44, Astrid4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.