Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766195 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) (9065) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Greatihex:
if you believe in the bolded, and you believe that the said God created humans, in your opinion, why do you think the said God created humans? Why did he create man?
IMO, human life is all about seeking experience. Each soul has a mission(s) for existing on earth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hi-Dv57d4E

The Rus went apeshit on these yoobs!!! Met these idiots on the train from Düsseldorf to Köln 6 years ago, they drunk ASF and cussing out loud like reetards.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Segedinho:

There were two videos..i think the second person was on shorter clothes.

Bring examples of fire repellant clothes and tag the price of such.

Let try to analyse if the "aboki"can just choose to buy it for fun.

Thanks
He can make one locally. Do you think fire-repellant fabrics can't be made locally?

In the second video, he didn't really expose the legs and other parts of his body not covered by his clothes to the fire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
gensteejay:

He can make one locally. Do you think fire-repellant fabrics can't be made locally?

In the second video, he didn't really expose the legs and other parts of his body not covered by his clothes to the fire.

Give us the formulae to make such a "cloth"repellant or u are talking absolute nonsense

I believe you are better exposed and a good critical thinker than the "aboki".

On d 2nd pixs.
Watch the video like 3 more times dem ask yourself if u can sit on fire just like that without any burnt.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Oboy i got some videos through Whatsapp live from the front lines.

Some of dem EDL man got mash up nicely still
Can you share a link to any of these actions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Oboy i got some videos through Whatsapp live from the front lines.

Some of dem EDL man got mash up nicely still

cheesy

See one of them here. After they kpokposed his face to stupor, one brother had to carry him away to safety before they kill him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime, since the fpl will also be resuming, will your cup win be rescinded?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
This one thought he was going to football match to fight his fellow hooligans

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
donjazet:
Ibime, since the fpl will also be resuming, will your cup win be rescinded?

No Sir, all H2H leagues are finalised.

Ibime is confirmed 4 x FA Cup champ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

No Sir, all H2H leagues are finalised.

Ibime is confirmed 4 x FA Cup champ

You get better luck walahi cool

You guys should appeal to mukina2 to trim the nairaland participants next season, so that the fpl thread can be rejigged and made lively again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Your man is using a PPE (personal protective equipment). Whether it's locally made or not, I wouldn't know. But what I'm seeing in those videos is a PPE; quite glaring.
Segedinho:
Give us the formulae to make such a "cloth"repellant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhjpEE8sclE

That explains how to make one.

There are different materials on manufacturing such fire-repellant PPE online.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_protective_equipment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

Why would you go and attack Churchill's statue unless you are stüpid. Most of these people's parents and grandparents fought under that man and he gave them hope in a long and dreadful war. You then allow EDL to look like heroes and steal the sympathies of the country from BLM

As soon I heard the "Churchill was a Nazi Sympathizer" Mantra starting to come to fore, I knew it was a matter of time before it all descended into chaos. Whilst you might not agree with some of His Views, you have respect the fact that He is much loved in the country. Wasn't He voted Top 2 Briton of all Time?

Ibime:

This is why I'm a centrist and don't like extremism in any form, cos it only encourages counter reaction from the other side. One of my mate in Enfield and another one in Kent said they don't want to leave the house now cos EDL must have shown up there ready to fight.

I have been saying this for years. The Far left are almost as bad as the Far right imo. The only difference being with the Far right you know what you are getting. They don't sugarcoat things. Racist and proud is their motto so you learn to stay as far away as possible. The Far left on the hand tend to hide under the guise of "Woke Social Justice warrior". Any view that does not align with theirs does not matter and is immediately shouted down. How do you expect to win people to your side with that sort of attitude?

In fact much to the chagrin of some of my friends and family members, I have actually voted Tory on 2 or so occasions. I don't just follow one party blindly. I judge each candidate on their merits.

Ibime:

BLM allowed the usual jobless white serial protesters with multi-coloured hair who like to protest everything from climate change to LGBT to hijack their protest and lose its focus. Now na statue dem dey fight.

I happen to think the BLM thingy is a good cause. It has simply been infiltrated by people who could give two f£€ks about the rationale behind the BLM movement. As you have rightly noted, some of them are "Career Protesters". Any and everything goes as far as they are concerned.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ibime:

cheesy

See one of them here. After they kpokposed his face to stupor, one brother had to carry him away to safety before they kill him

Hahajajajajajahahahajajaja..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Hunter became the Hunted grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
gensteejay:

Your man is using a PPE (personal protective equipment). Whether it's locally made or not, I wouldn't know. But what I'm seeing in those videos is a PPE; quite glaring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhjpEE8sclE

That explains how to make one.

There are different materials on manufacturing such fire-repellant PPE online.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_protective_equipment

You uploaded what i know already and failed to put the price tag.

Was expecting a local aboki producing a repellant from the vid.

The 2nd vid shows exposure of the guys legs and hands,so there isn't anything like body repellant.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Segedinho:

You uploaded what i know already and failed to put the price tag.

Was expecting a local aboki producing a repellant from the vid.

The 2nd vid shows exposure of the guys legs and hands,so there isn't anything like body repellant.
I don't care what you choose to believe. That's your palaver.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing like juju in those videos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
gensteejay:

I don't care what you choose to believe. That's your palaver.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing like juju in those videos.
That 1 na ur palava too

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cuntay and Inter don crash out of Copa italia

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
airmark:

When will you be ready to show up at Freedom park, 'hit and chop grass' ring will be arranged to be tested on you.

Maybe gensteejay will drop his 'coincidence' nonsense, when he sees you live, eating grass, with reckless abandon.

Tell him to come with his bowtie too. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bville02:

Chai... grin grin

Una no dey ever forget something?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
raumdeuter:
cc airmark grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Bville02:

grin

Ibukzy:
cc airmark grin

Enchante. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Nihilistjnr oya come here o

See your boy

https://streamable.com/xnxtho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bwhahahahah!!! cheesy cheesy

I miss this thread mhen!

I miss football cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:49am On Jun 14, 2020
The thoughts of Hazard playing tomorrow is making my dick rise damn!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 12:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibime:
BLM have allowed White Anarchists to hijack their movement, now they are trying to tear down Winston Churchill's statue, turning most of the country against them.

Winston Churchill's crime is writing racist reports as a reporter during The Boer War in South Africa in 18-something, same as Mahatma Gandhi did. I wonder if these anarchists would try this rubbish to Gandhi's statue in India as they are doing to who most Britons consider their greatest ever leader

This is why I can't join hands with confusionists and repeat once again that Britain is one of the most liberal countries on Mother Earth. I can't look at countries like Russia, India, Eastern Europe, even US and join hand with those who harshly accuse Britain of not being a fair society in comparison especially coming from a country like Nigeria where my life doesn't matter and Hausa man will not give Igbo man job and vice-versa. They should try attack the statue of the greatest leader in any country and see if they won't leave that place in bodybags.

Imagine trying to pull Jaja of Opobo statue down for his crimes against Igbo and Ibeno tribes, meanwhile Churchills crime is just writing racist words as a young reporter during a racist era. If say Churchill had not stepped up to fight the Nazis, Hitler would have killed or enslaved all our grandparents. George Floyd died far away in Minnesota, and you allow some anarchists to hijack your movement in a way that could make your life uncomfortable where you are enjoying decent life. These people should behave with sense please.

I knew this would happen especially after the protests spread outside the USA to countries where racism was mainly covert and where there was little or no police brutality against blacks.

The major problem with BLM is its lack of leadership, be it intellectual or organizational.
It is a genuinely mob-led movement with a high probability of being derailed and hijacked.

The Civil Rights movement of the 60s was blessed with leaders like MLK Jnr, Bayard Rustin, Asa Randolph, Ralph Abernathy, James Baldwin etc.

Those guys worked together to give the movement a focus and a purpose. This current movement is so chaotic and seems to be led by a confused mix of athletes, comedians and partisan journalists and politicians.

Those UK protesters are silly. The Black Americans who are being brutalized have not pulled down the statues of slave owners like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson but they want to pull down Churchill’s statue.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:35am On Jun 14, 2020
afrodoc:

Those UK protesters are silly. The Black Americans who are being brutalized have not pulled down the statues of slave owners like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson but they want to pull down Churchill’s statue.

They are now calling for the Removal of Gandhi's statue. Hindu Residents in Leceister are forming a Human Chain with Ribbons to protect His statue. They'll be heading for the Palace next by the looks of things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:44am On Jun 14, 2020
TalabiAudu:
The thoughts of Hazard playing tomorrow is making my dick rise damn!

[img]https://media1./images/3aa89af83779ed7410b05f172ac01cf0/tenor.gif?itemid=13308662[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:48am On Jun 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

They are now calling for the Removal of Gandhi's statue. Hindu Residents in Leceister are forming a Human Chain with Ribbons to protect His statue. They'll be heading for the Palace next by the looks of things.

Seriously?

These guys must be crazy. I won't even blame BLM. These must be those foolish "woke" University radicals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

This thing will degenerate into a farce if care is not taken.
The movement urgently needs leadership and direction, and not of the social media variety.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibime:

Seriously?

These guys must be crazy. I won't even blame BLM. These must be those foolish "woke" University radicals.

I understand the call to remove the statues of people like Nathan Forrest and Robert Lee who are essentially traitors to the USA who over the question of slavery fought a war that cost the most American lives in history.
Forrest in addition was a KKK founding member.

Beyond that i don’t see the point in going around pulling down statues, distracting people from the core issues that need to be addressed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9059) (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) (9065) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.