Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know they would come up with excuses. If he did not win it, they would have said another thing.

Ko kan aye sha, ohun to ba wu yin le le fi enu yin wi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
We no go hear word from this I-like-your-post-you-like-my-post gang.

Hazard better go to MFM for protection before these haters take his name to the koto aiye.

Dayo has probably already started trying to invoke hazard via evil mirror.

I never see this kain bad belle before

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:
These bayern boys should go and enjoy the worthless league they already won.
Burndisleaguedown- useless league.
The World Cup we won is also worthless. Yeye dey smell

Between the World Champion producing league and the overhyped, arcane mess of a bush league called the EPL we all know which league should be burnt down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
‘This morning I met an Arsenal fan of more than 50 years, a gentleman that lives almost next door to me. He congratulated me for my press conference [yesterday] and said I was spot on.

‘Sometimes I ask myself about the future,’

‘Maybe the future of football is a beautiful green grass carpet, without goals. On that beautiful grass pitch the team with more ball possession wins the game.

‘People say ‘my team played fantastically well, we had great ball possession’. Good.

‘But it looks like the goals are not there. It’s a big contradiction. Sometimes you speak about a team like us who have scored so many goals being boring, but you don’t consider a team that has 70 per cent of the ball possession but cannot win the game boring.

‘I ask myself in the future, when I am a granddad at home with my grandsons, maybe football will be played without goals, and we will just enjoy seeing people passing the ball. Maybe to put the ball into the net won’t be an objective, and maybe stopping the ball going into your own goal won’t matter.

‘For me, I’m simple in my analysis: football is about putting the ball in the net of your opponent and stopping the other team putting the ball in your net.’

- Jose Mourinho

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:

The same way they made the world cup worthless by winning it, The same way they made the CL worthless by posting cricket scores in it

Remind us when an EPL team dominates world cup winners like Bayern and Barca have done recently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tval:
I know they would come up with excuses. If he did not win it, they would have said another thing.

Ko kan aye sha, ohun to ba wu yin le le fi enu yin wi.

While some people were competing with Suarez, Neymar, Bale, Hames, Messi and Ronaldo to win the best player in their league

Some Pius Ikedia wannabee dey compete with Karry Kane and coutinho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

While some people were competing with Suarez, Neymar, Bale, Hames, Messi and Ronaldo to win the best player in their league

Some Pius Ikedia wannabee dey compete with Karry Kane and coutinho
He won it, that's all. Should Hazard bring those people you mentioned to epl for him to have people to compete with? If he did not win Pfa, which one should he win? burnthisligdown players' awards?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
A40:

The World Cup we won is also worthless. Yeye dey smell

Between the World Champion producing league and the overhyped, arcane mess of a bush league called the EPL we all know which league should be burnt down

I've been trying so hard to ignore you and raumdeuter bad belleism cheesy

But I can't help quoting this comment.

Please who do you exactly mean by the we?
Is it Bayern Munich? Was the German 23 man squad who won the world cup all Bayern players? Or is it the Bundesliga? Was the 23 man squad all plying their trade in Germany?

Clarify please.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Funny how the Aki and pawpaw of nairaland (probably not in height but surely in brain matter) thinks anyone gives a Bleep about their opinion.......

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
timbros:

Is it Bayern Munich? Was the German 23 man squad who won the world cup all Bayern players? Or is it the Bundesliga? Was the 23 man squad all plying their trade in Germany?

Clarify please.

Bayern Munich dominated the World cup winning squad the provided 6 of the 11 players who started the world cup finals and the sub who made the only goal

The core of the German team who won the world cup was all Bayern a feat No English club can point to in the past 40yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tval:
He won it, that's all. Should Hazard bring those people you mentioned to epl for him to have people to compete with? If he did not win Pfa, which one should he win? burnthisligdown players' awards?

Lets see where he would rank when UEFA gives us a list of top players in the whole Europe by the end of the season

Winning when the competition is Harry Kane and Countinho is one thing, Lets see how he fares when they bring the big boys from the top leagues

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:

Tells the whole story really.

They just won their League, but would rather be seen in EPL territory in the immediate aftermath.

Why Adidas nor go carry money come pour for EPL?

Very soon, Lufthansa go begin beg ordinary Tottenham with hundreds of millions to be associated with them.

I heard West Ham already told Deustche Telekom to go hustle serious money come if they want the honour of being on their shirts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
They just think their opinion counts.. grin Make I just dey look.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
bigkesh:
Funny how the Aki and pawpaw of nairaland (probably not in height but surely in brain matter) thinks anyone gives a Bleep about their opinion.......

Its a proven fact that Chelsea fans are the most retardded football fans all over the globe

93% of Chelsea fans are certified retardds beating Arsenal fans who have 90% of their fanbase as morrons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bayern Munich dominated the World cup winning squad the provided 6 of the 11 players who started the world cup finals and the sub who made the only goal

The core of the German team who won the world cup was all Bayern a feat No English club can point to in the past 40yrs

My question isn't answered yet. Maybe the person the question is directed to can provide answers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
TreQuartista:
Tells the whole story really.

They just won their League, but would rather be seen in EPL territory in the immediate aftermath.

Why Adidas nor go carry money come pour for EPL?

Very soon, Lufthansa go begin beg ordinary Tottenham with hundreds of millions to be associated with them.

I heard West Ham already told Deustche Telekom to go hustle serious money come if they want the honour of being on their shirts.

It tells the story when

Some people dey celebrate sponsor on T SHirt, while some people dey celebrate titles.

Barca, Madrid and Bayern are tossing the CL title between themselves, Some people are celebrating who gets what on their jersey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its a proven fact that Chelsea fans are the most retardded football fans all over the globe

93% of Chelsea fans are certified retardds beating Arsenal fans who have 90% of their fanbase as morrons
Oya show me shoki, shoki shoki
everybody shoki, shoki shoki
and the request say shoki, shoki shoki
oya shoki, shoki shoki
shoki, shoki shoki
I am looking for that shorty,
with the baddest shoki,
find everybody they shoki
I be you still dey look for johnny,
but if you ke gets for body,
the town will go make you the shorty
david please don't stop it
I wanna see you drop it now
for me now
on this ground
oya down
Chorus: (Kesh)
Oya shoki kin shoki
E bami wa omoge to ba yodi haa
Mio ni ko wa twerk to wa gbon'di haa
All I want er to do is to shoki
Shoki kin shoki ha!
Shoki kin shoki haa
bami wa omoge to ba yodi haa
Shoki kin shoki haa!
shoki, shoki haa shoki
shoki haa shoki (repeat x7)
Verse 2: (Kesh)
Won'lewo n'mo gbe de yii
Ejoo ijo shoki 'leleyi
Ejoo ijo igboro leleyi
Anyway Awon butty le Jo si no problem
No'wo si'waju k'ejika maa lo sotun sosi
Maa fo soke die die
Ose Oya f'ako si
e f'ako si
Oya shoki kin shoki
In d club anything we are popping
E Bami w'omo to sexy o jare ko wa Jo shoki fun mi o
jare No problem
shoki kin shoki no problem
jare eh o dare
Oya shoki kin shoki
Shoki kin shoki ha!
Shoki kin shoki haa
Shoki kin shoki haa!
shoki, shoki haa shoki
Verse 3: (Olamide)
Auntie Tope timilehin
kini buruku e t'egbe seyin
ki lo wa n tiyin loju
K'ejo shoki en f'owo boju
Furo rabata we t'eku
gbe wa saye ma lo ja bata ye mi o ma le salaye
Bere lowo taye
Ha! Shoki da e wo
Won 'ni gba nibi 'Tawon alasi wa
Oya je'n ponke
Haaa!! Shoki shoki kin ma wa e wa le mon
Oya je'n ponke
Shoki shoki ka de ma pade mon
Oya shoki kin shoki
Shoki kin shoki ha!
Shoki kin shoki haa
Shoki kin shoki haa!
shoki, shoki haa shoki

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
timbros:

Clarify please.
Thank you. In the 23 man team the only non-Bundesliga players were Klose, Mertesacker, Oezil, Schuerrle, Khedira, Podolski and Mustafi. A whopping 69.5% and when we consider that all these players were groomed in the Bundesliga then my statement is as valid as Buhari's mandate.

Secondly Germany scored 18 goals at the tournament but only 7 of those goals came from players who were not plying their trade in the Bundesliga. 61%

Assists. Of the 18 goals scored only 4 came from non-Bunesliga boots. Bayern players alone provided 9-10 assists

Bear in mind the entire team was born and bred in the BUNDESLIGA.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
bigkesh:
and the request say shoki, shoki shoki
oya shoki, shoki shoki
shoki, shoki shoki
I am looking for that shorty,
with the baddest shoki,
find everybody they shoki
I be you still dey look for johnny,
but if you ke gets for body,
the town will go make you the shorty
david please don't stop it
I wanna see you drop it now
for me now
on this ground
oya down
Oya shoki kin shoki
Shoki kin shoki ha!
Shoki kin shoki haa
Shoki kin shoki haa!
shoki, shoki haa shoki
Verse 2: (Kesh)
Won'lewo n'mo gbe de yii
Ejoo ijo shoki 'leleyi
Ejoo ijo igboro leleyi
Anyway Awon butty le Jo si no problem
No'wo si'waju k'ejika maa lo sotun sosi
Maa fo soke die die
Ose Oya f'ako si
e f'ako si
Oya shoki kin shoki
jare No problem
shoki kin shoki no problem
jare eh o dare
Oya shoki kin shoki
Shoki kin shoki ha!
Shoki kin shoki haa
Shoki kin shoki haa!
shoki, shoki haa shoki
Verse 3: (Olamide)
Auntie Tope timilehin
kini buruku e t'egbe seyin
ki lo wa n tiyin loju
K'ejo shoki en f'owo boju
Furo rabata we t'eku
gbe wa saye ma lo ja bata ye mi o ma le salaye
Bere lowo taye
Ha! Shoki da e wo
Won 'ni gba nibi 'Tawon alasi wa
Oya je'n ponke
Haaa!! Shoki shoki kin ma wa e wa le mon
Oya je'n ponke
Shoki shoki ka de ma pade mon
Oya shoki kin shoki
Shoki kin shoki ha!
Shoki kin shoki haa
Shoki kin shoki haa!
shoki, shoki haa shoki
No wonder Chelsea is associated with paraga drinkers, motor park touts and other vagrants in the society. More evidence on display

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lets see where he would rank when UEFA gives us a list of top players in the whole Europe by the end of the season

Winning when the competition is Harry Kane and Countinho is one thing, Lets see how he fares when they bring the big boys from the top leagues
Please sir, stop inflating our thread counts with all these ikedia talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
bigkesh:
Expecting intelligence from you is like expecting shinkansens in Nigeria. You are genetically unable to display any form of intelligence

raumdeuter:

They keep out-doing themselves as the season goes by. Its like they have a contest to determine who is the dimmest, most intellectually challenged of all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
A40:

Thank you. In the 23 man team the only non-Bundesliga players were Klose, Mertesacker, Oezil, Schuerrle, Khedira, Podolski and Mustafi. A whopping 69.5% and when we consider that all these players were groomed in the Bundesliga then my statement is as valid as Buhari's mandate.

Secondly Germany scored 18 goals at the tournament but only 7 of those goals came from players who were not plying their trade in the Bundesliga. 61%

Assists. Of the 18 goals scored only 4 came from non-Bunesliga boots. Bayern players alone provided 9-10 assists

You still haven't answered the question. So who is the "we"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
TreQuartista:

Lololol West Ham a club that cannot hold a sponsor for 2 years straight declining one of the top 2 biggest Telco companies in Europe. Lolololol just give that zobo to your fellow Chelsea fans sha

raumdeuter:

It tells the story when

Some people dey celebrate sponsor on T SHirt, while some people dey celebrate titles.

Barca, Madrid and Bayern are tossing the CL title between themselves, Some people are celebrating who gets what on their jersey
Na condition dey make crayfish bend so them need to console themselves. With all the so-called sponsor and money we no see any of them for UCL or Europa draws. World Cup nko we no see them so they need to chant megedefegede about sponsorship maybe na that one go drag Messi come Tottenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
timbros:

You still haven't answered the question. So who is the "we"?
If that comprehensive response didn't answer your question then I'm sorry I can't help you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shege banza Pius Adesanmi. . .

The bird loves coconut water
Reaching it is the hard bit
When a bird cannot reach coconut water
You hear that coconut water is not all that good
You hear that coconut water tastes bad

Omi inu agbon wu eiye mu
A ti de 'be lo soro

Some would love to win crucial matches against a particular team
When they cannot win crucial matches against that particular team
You hear that that particular team always parks the bus
You hear that parking the bus is the greatest threat to the game

When the bird cannot reach coconut water
You hear all sorts of bad things about coconut water...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bundesligabest:
Shege banza Pius Adesanmi. . .

The bird loves coconut water
Reaching it is the hard bit
When a bird cannot reach coconut water
You hear that coconut water is not all that good
You hear that coconut water tastes bad

Omi inu agbon wu eiye mu
A ti de 'be lo soro

Some would love to win crucial matches against a particular team
When they cannot win crucial matches against that particular team
You hear that that particular team always parks the bus
You hear that parking the bus is the greatest threat to the game

When the bird cannot reach coconut water
You hear all sorts of bad things about coconut water...

Thank you Tamuno Ibime a.k.a Bundesliga is the best

Some teams love to be at the business end of the CL
They love their players to be nominated for continental award
When they cannot reach the business end of the CL or players get nominated for continental award or win meaningful trophies
You hear that the CL is not important
You hear that We are rebuilding
You hear that we get better shirt sponsor
You hear that Joe Cole is better than Schweinsteiger
You hear that Ashley Cole is better than Alaba and Lahm
You hear that Cahill and Terry are better than Boateng
You hear that Cech or Cortouis is better than Neuer

Yet they cant show the meaningful trophies they have won

When the club cannot reach our level you start hearing excuses all over the place

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
A40:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_statistics

Which comprehensive response? A response full of flaws?

Germany scored a total of 18 goals. 9 coming from Bayern players (Muller 5, Gotze 2, Kroos 2) and 9 coming from non Bayern players (Schuerrle 3, Klose 2, Hummels 2, Oezil 1, Khedira 1)

Germany has 15 recorded assists. 8 coming from Bayern players (Kroos 4, Lahm 2, Muller 2) and 7 coming from non Bayern players (Schuerrle 3, Oezil 2, Khedira 1, Howedes 1)

Please tell me how this is a Bayern dominance?

Ok let's look at it the other way.

Germany scored a total of 18 goals. 11 coming from Bundesliga players (Muller 5, Gotze 2, Kroos 2, Hummels 2) and 7 coming from non Bundesliga players (Schuerrle 3, Klose 2, Oezil 1, Khedira 1)

Germany has 15 recorded assists. 9 coming from Bundesliga players (Kroos 4, Lahm 2, Muller 2, Howedes 1) and 6 coming from non Bundesliga players (Schuerrle 3, Oezil 2, Khedira 1)

Abeg oga, where is the Bundesliga dominance here?

With the stats above, shouldn't you be ashamed that according to raumdeuter your friend, Bayern commands 6 spots out of German's first XI?

The earlier you accept that Germany won the world cup AS A TEAM, the better for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Show us any other team that has more than 6/11 of the world cup winning team in the past 40yrs of the English League

If players from one club score 50% of a teams goals, made 50% of a teams assists and made up 50% of the starting line up How isnt that dominance

In the PL team of the season How many players does Chelsea have there that you all were calling it a Chelsea dominated team?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmy4x:

Bale ke?? abeg remove Bale from that list jare, that's an insult on Hazard.....add Messi, Robben instead, these are the big bosses Hazard is looking up to.
They were on the same level buh Hazard is leaving him behind.
**MODIFIED**
now I understand u, he can't follow their path just yet, he isn't ready to leave Chelsea, Chelsea aren't prepared to let him go, maybe after winning the CL for us nd possibly the Ballon D'or with Chelsea, he can then follow Ronaldo's path.

Ballon d or is when u win the UCL after scoring 50+ goals in a season. Forget the era of Zidane and Figo. This is Messi's and Ronaldo's era.

Bale, Henry, Suarez, all won the EPL player of the year. However they are not Messi and Ronaldo even though they are greater than Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
timbros:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_statistics

Which comprehensive response? A response full of flaws?

Germany scored a total of 18 goals. 9 coming from Bayern players (Muller 5, Gotze 2, Kroos 2) and 9 coming from non Bayern players (Schuerrle 3, Klose 2, Hummels 2, Oezil 1, Khedira 1)
What is your local dialect? I might as well type with that since English is proving problematic. I said clearly if I might add that the Bundesliga accounted for 11 goals.

timbros:

Germany has 15 recorded assists. 8 coming from Bayern players (Kroos 4, Lahm 2, Muller 2) and 7 coming from non Bayern players (Schuerrle 3, Oezil 2, Khedira 1, Howedes 1)

Please tell me how this is a Bayern dominance?

I was talking about Bundesliga dominance as a whole. Did you even pause to read?

We meaning the Bundesliga not just Bayern. CAN YOU NOT READ?

timbros:

Ok let's look at it the other way.

Germany scored a total of 18 goals. 11 coming from
Bundesliga players (Muller 5, Gotze 2, Kroos 2, Hummels 2) and 7 coming from non Bundesliga players (Schuerrle 3, Klose 2, Oezil 1, Khedira 1)

This was my original response which you are just rehashing for reasons I don't even understand. Maybe you were not paying attention

timbros:

Germany has 15 recorded assists. 9 coming from Bundesliga players (Kroos 4, Lahm 2, Muller 2, Howedes 1) and 6 coming from non Bundesliga players (Schuerrle 3, Oezil 2, Khedira 1)

Abeg oga, where is the Bundesliga dominance here?

It is not dominance that my league provided over 70% of assists on a World title winning team?

Mueller had 3 assists btw not 2. Go to the FIFA site and stop using error filled wikipedia. Schuerrle with 2 assists

Goetze's goal vs Ghana
Schuerrle's goal vs Algeria
Schuerrle's goal vs Brazil

Were all direct assists not rebounds but direct passes that led to goals. Even the cheeky dummy for Klose's goal vs Brazil should have been given to Mueller

timbros:

With the stats above, shouldn't you be ashamed that according to raumdeuter your friend, Bayern commands 6 spots out of German's first XI?

The earlier you accept that Germany won the world cup AS A TEAM, the better for you.

This means you did not even get the crux of the argument to begin with. My post was a rebuttal to someone talking about the league of World Champions. It is you who chose to make it about Bayern

Ashamed? ROTFLOL! Ashamed that we dominated the biggest tournament in world football and provided its Champions. We are not local champions like Hazard and your league in general.

The league filled with players that could not even get past the group stage what do you suggest their fans do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Krasid:
In the next 2/3 seasons he will leave Chelsea.
by then he must hv achieved everytin possible wt chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Okay, Uncle A40 and Uncle Raumdeuter.

Please and Please, Give us space na.. Abeg, Just leave us to wine and dine with our stupidity.. Ehn.

Waking Up hearing Bundesliga, and sleeping still hearing Bundesliga, on a Chelsea Thread is so annoying and becoming boring..

Seriously we agree, Bundesliga is the best League.. German team Is the best. Bayern is the best team..

Let's just have space na. You have forcefully convinced Us, and we are convinced..

And congratulations on your Claim on the Bundesliga.. You really did well conquering Germany with 15 points and still 4 Matches to play.

Please, even if you will continue to tutor Us, just use this night to celebrate your Victory. Thanks Boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, timbros(m), Henrique99, Amoto94(m), Jamiuokolla, TheLequte and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.