Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765268 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (19455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

While some people were competing with Suarez, Neymar, Bale, Hames, Messi and Ronaldo to win the best player in their league

Some Pius Ikedia wannabee dey compete with Karry Kane and coutinho
3 outta the guys u mentioned were once EPL players, dey were groomed here to be sold for such an exorbitant price...what does that tell you.
75m, 80m, 90m pounds....Chai!!!
EPL dey sell world stars.
other big money transfers are being groomed already and dey all went on to be great footballers in ur league.
Hazard and Harry will cost even a fortune for the 2 best clubs in ur league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmy4x:

3 outta the guys u mentioned were once EPL players, dey were groomed here to be sold for such an exorbitant price...what does that tell you.
75m, 80m, 90m pounds....Chai!!!
EPL dey sell world stars.

World class stars know they cant maximize their talent when they play in second rate leagues like the EPL

Would SUarez ever play CL semi finals if he was in Liverpool or would Bale and Modric ever dream of winning CL in they were in Spurs?
Henry has a CL title to his name because they left the EPL

Any player who wants to be acknowledged globally must stop being a local champions and test his power with realplayers not Harry Kane and Coutnho

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
No be spamming for thread be this we have hear,why una dey repeat am like say dem dey give una money on top am

make mods do necessary abeg.

Meanwhile,to more relevant to the thread matters....what is remy's situation abeg??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
It Young John the wicked producer! Skibo
Skibo robo skibo, skibo robo skibo, ehba ooshey
baddest
[Phyno Verse]
Emi Phyno ehnn baba Igbo ehnn baba obago
kimo ladi ehnn kimo Jedi ehnn eghi simba
Emi Phyno ehnn baba Igbo ehnn baba obago
kimo0Akimo ladi ehnn kimo Jedi ehnn maghi simba
Iranu abasha irasha iranu abasha iranu abasha
iranu abasha iranu abasha iranu abasha iranu
abasha
This is Nonsense
It’s obvious na enwelu conscience
Anyi aba nye sie go ka enwe futalam ya
E sie m saa efele ka anyi biara efele contest
Ihe i bu n’ukwu
Nwata bia check,m bu kwa the book o
And ima na m ihe m choro is a chucku
So,cool down and taste what i cook oo what i cook
oo.
Haa! O na ewu kwa gi
Ibughi bore-hole mana m n’echu kwa gi
E sie m racha gi ka oroma nkilisi
so, in the hood anyi ebedo kwa n’isi
Mara na agbari go m
O buru na ichoghi carry go
Everyday m n’achu ha ri gi are you dough?
Lezie condition nawa for you though.
Mtchew!… nonsense M n’aracha gi,i bu ube?
See Eba puo osiso!
DOWNLOAD AUDIO
[Lil Kesh Verse]
Emi Keshi ehnn baba shoki ehnn
kima ladi, kima Jedi ehnn kima mudi ehn.. wah
wah
Emi Keshi ehnn baba shoki ehnn
kima ladi, kima Jedi ehnn kima mudi ehn.. Kima
ehn ehn
Iranu abasha iranu abasha iranu abasha iranu
abasha
abasha
Na ija lyrics zone dot com
Olurun… jeje mi jeje mi mo joko si’ta
mo bari omo kan to’n pe ni kemi
nigba ti mo ri idi kemi Mo pariwo ahhh!
Mo ni Kemi wa se o ma femi.. ehh
She say kesh so you want to sample me [Sample
me]
Are you sure that you can handle me [handle me]
Skibo, wait are you kidding me?
So you mean you want to ri idi mi
O gbe idi soke mo de fa poran jade
Nigba to mo ko fun owa ki mi kare
She say this your thing it is big o jawe
Ejo mi ko, oluwa lo da mi lare
Leyin to je banana nana
Me i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha basha
[Olamide Verse]
Emi Baddo ehnn baba Milli ehnn Milliano
kima ladi ehnn kima Jedi ehnn kima la ehn..
Emi Baddo ehnn baba Milli ehnn Milliano
kima ladi ehnn kima Jedi ehnn kima la di, ahh
Iranu abasha iranu abasha iranu abasha iranu
abasha
abasha
emule egba ah, shey emi yawo lowo e ni egba’ah
iwa buruku kun owo yin egba’ah
to ba so ra ma ja fuen egba’ah ja fuen egba’ah
oya takoko mehmeh [mehmeh]
egbon o fe je ka takoko mehmeh [mehmeh]
mo de fo emi takoko mehmeh [mehmeh]
egbon o fe je ka takoko mehmeh takoko mehmeh
she say make we dey sail e o, make i eat her
steady o
Mo de ni am sorry o, ah se be ni Ybnl e o
Naija Lyrics zone dot com
Okpete elete o fi sim celtel o sinu acartel
Mi o shey kiss Daniel o, emi ma kiss and tell e o
Ko gbede gbo eke, o tun ro ejo mi fun gbemileke
Oni emi ni mo’ma fun owun ni ireke
Oni emi mo’ko fo owun nike, fo owun nike
Ko gbede gbo eke, o tun ro ejo mi fun gbemileke
Oni emi ni mo’ma fun owun ni ireke
Oni emi mo’ko fo owun nike, fo owun nike
Pe dike dike

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
BigKesh?? Shey Them dey fight war for your side ni.. grin We sabi the lyrics of all those songs na..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Debroslink:

Ballon d or is when u win the UCL after scoring 50+ goals in a season. Forget the era of Zidane and Figo. This is Messi's and Ronaldo's era.

Bale, Henry, Suarez, all won the EPL player of the year. However they are not Messi and Ronaldo even though they are greater than Hazard.

U know what, ur opinion of when and how Hazard will win the Ballon D'or doesn't count cos the last tym I checked, no one recognises u in d world of soccer, u are not FIFA's president nd u were not one of the Professionals who voted for him yesterday, so why wud ur opinion count?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sorry, Fabregas does not have a Champions league medal..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bimffo:
Okay, Uncle A40 and Uncle Raumdeuter.

Please and Please, Give us space na.. Abeg, Just leave us to wine and dine with our stupidity.. Ehn.

Waking Up hearing Bundesliga, and sleeping still hearing Bundesliga, on a Chelsea Thread is so annoying and becoming boring..

Seriously we agree, Bundesliga is the best League.. German team Is the best. Bayern is the best team..

Let's just have space na. You have forcefully convinced Us, and we are convinced..

And congratulations on your Claim on the Bundesliga.. You really did well conquering Germany with 15 points and still 4 Matches to play.

Please, even if you will continue to tutor Us, just use this night to celebrate your Victory. Thanks Boss
Lmao....I just taya, we don hear dem, make dem go celebrate for their thread, we need to discuss better things on our thread dan all ds boring comparison abeg.....
Bayern is the best, better than Chelsea, Bundesliga is better dan EPL, we don agree o.....it haff do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

World class stars know they cant maximize their talent when they play in second rate leagues like the EPL

Would SUarez ever play CL semi finals if he was in Liverpool or would Bale and Modric ever dream of winning CL in they were in Spurs?
Henry has a CL title to his name because they left the EPL

Any player who wants to be acknowledged globally must stop being a local champions and test his power with realplayers not Harry Kane and Coutnho
lmao.....even Mikel the bench warmer, Small Bertrand nd Bosingwa....Torres, Malouda, Ramires are all Champions league winners, can u remind me who these guys defeated on their home turf to win it??
lmaoooo....I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmao....I just taya, we don hear dem, make dem go celebrate for their thread, we need to discuss better things on our thread dan all ds boring comparison abeg.....
Bayern is the best, better than Chelsea, Bundesliga is better dan EPL, we don agree o.....it haff do.

Glad you now see reasons, Mission accomplished until the next Chelsea fan spews another ignorant statement.

The part in bold engrave it on your wall and recite it every morning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Glad you now see reasons, Mission accomplished until the next Chelsea fan spews another ignorant statement.

The part in bold engrave it on your wall and recite it every morning
can we now av our peace on this thread, we need to discuss about the way forward for our darling club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
They won a useless league, instead of celebrating (though there's nothing to celebrate) they landed on chelsea's thread to spew nonsense.

#Burndisleaguedown

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
^^ We have the CL in front of us to play for and we wont be celebrating league titles like local champions Chelsea whose manager was going berserk for winning ordinary Carling Cup

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmm....na wa for all dis bundisliga gladiators oo...even with all this your bundisliga is better than Epl, u've never provided any WPOTY, Epl has more UCL trophies than u have (even thou EPL teams were not in europe for 5 years),probably better head to head, more popular, richer....heck, d last 2 times bundisliga met EPL teams in the final of the UCL, u were defeated the last time being on ur turf.Laliga has every right to claim its better than EPL but not bundisliga . So I don't get what ur arguments are about.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Our boys(youth) are currently playing at the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
hephem:
Hmmm....na wa for all dis bundisliga gladiators oo...even with all this your bundisliga is better than Epl, u've never provided any WPOTY, Epl has more UCL trophies than u have (even thou EPL teams were not in europe for 5 years),probably better head to head, more popular, richer....heck, d last 2 times bundisliga met EPL teams in the final of the UCL, u were defeated the last time being on ur turf.Laliga has every right to claim its better than EPL but not bundisliga . So I don't get what ur arguments are about.

Now that's interesting... Coming from a Chelsea fan. Finally, someone is saying the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
We are leading 2-1 tonight and 5-2 on aggregate..

Goals from Ihenacho, Brown and Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Our youths just added another "ife" to their collection.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Our Youths are Golden!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
It's raining trophies for ChelseaFC . Boring behaviour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
A40:
@raumdeuter
I can now see why you dey discriminate. Imagine someone claiming to be knowledgeable about the game saying him no sabi Matthias Sammer and him legendary achievements

Me I been wan give am benefit of doubt but I don see say na mistake I make

Who is John Terry? Shey craze dey worry you abi na you dey worry craze! Anyway its not today you guys started yarning dust sha. At least na this same thread someone told us Joke Cole is better than Bastian Schweinsteiger

What bloody influence on the pitch? Is it slipping and falling on your arse when your team needs you the most? Or getting sent off while your team is 2 goals down only for them to go on and win anyway

How many goals did Paolo Maldini score? Chilavert and Rogerio must be better than Kahn since they scored more goals. You are just chatting high grade megedefegede

Boa-TANK has gone on to beast World Cup and Champions League Finals while your team actually wins in Terry's absence. Terry has more individual awards than Nesta and Lahm combined he must be better according to your burukutu logic

Haha and to top the ludicrousness of your post up you even dare diss Matthias Sammer. All these youtube analysts sef

European Player of the Year winner, European Champion and Champions League Winner. Sammer is better than any defender that has ever had the misfortune of coming from the British Isles. You are a novice! The more you post the more you expose your ignorance

Irony bruv, the more you post the more you unearth your high level idiocy.

What has my statement that you bloody lot could compare Sammer with anybody, branding him the best simply because he's German, got to do with dissing him or comparing him with some English folks?

Do you usually leave your retentive memory behind before coming online?

Stop acting like a jar-head dropout and tell me how Boateng beasted in the UCL and WC final.

I'm a Die Maanschaft fan and I know pretty well he wasn't even better than Hummels who didn't feature in all of our games.

So roll out the stats that supports this your beasting claim, cause I've got JT's stats that shows how he's been beasting the league and Europe since 2003.

Fact is that you still haven't told me what makes Boateng a better defender than Terry, all you've been doing is throw up big lines that makes no sense.

First was the laughable claim that since Boateng has won more laurels he is better. I drew up the Pedro-Ronaldo analogy, reminding you that if it's about laurels then Pedro must be better than Ronaldo.

I expected a better rebuttal but what do we have here? A most recent intelligent defence line that screams ''beasting in the finals''?

And to think you even had to invite a bloody subversive trog like Raumdeuter to work the puzzle out with you.

Like someone rightly said, it's almost useless trying to argue with you sentimental lot from the Bayern thread.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
I've been away for few days so never really had the chance to keep up with PFA voting. Here's my team of the year.

------------------De Gea

Azpi-------Fonte------Terry-------Cresswell

------------Cesc----------Matic

Alexis------------------------------Hazard

----------Kane------------Costa

Honourable mentions:

Ryan Bertrand
Laurent Koscielny
Joel Ward
Steven N'Zonzi
Nabil Bentaleb
Santi Cazorla
Sergio Aguero
Charlie Austin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 12:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Real Madrid and Man Utd apparently monitoring Mikel.

I'd love it if we sell to Utd. With Mikel and Mata in their team that would be a great machiavellian transfer of our weaknesses onto our direct rivals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:18am On Apr 28, 2015
They kip talking talking and talking about chelsea... They are boring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Omo see rival posts everywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2015
In otherword, happy birthday to torres2

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2015
torres2:
In otherword, happy birthday to torres2
Happy birthday, drop your digits, let me wish personally. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elampiro(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Nihilist:

You are resorting to lies now.

How did Nani create 93 chances in 10/11?

Haba Small small na?

meanwhile Citeh grin grin grin grin Joe Hart is a pipe

It appears you guys were having difficulty extracting some past stats regarding chances created.

Chances Created:
Nani............TOTAL....LONG...SHORT
2009/2010.......51........8.........43
2010/2011.......78........24.......54...(mins played 2674)
2011/2012.......68........17.......51
2012/2013.......11....... 1.........10
2013/2014.......11........1.........10

Hazard
2012/2013.......65........5.........60
2013/2014.......93........3.........90...(mins played 2898)

* You guys know I don't normally come here. Something prompted me here and then I find this gap in statistics need. Hence my first post on the Chelsea thread.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elampiro(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2015
^^^

Let me not just start an argument here. The above is self explanatory enough.

Log out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
elampiro:
^^^

Let me not just start an argument here. The above is self explanatory enough.

Log out.

Bro I understand your plight missing your compatriot in sqwaka and gifs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elampiro(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

I am missing no one. I just want to clear the air about the false stats presented some pages back. Someone was using CC per game to calculate when he could have just pulled out the total.

The reason I came here was to see Chelsea's fans opinion about Hazard. Elsewhere, some said Fabregas is better than Hazard, so I wanted to know if Chelsea fans would show ingratitude to Hazard by picking a wrong person as their hero. If Hazard were an English player, they would say he won the PFA award because he is English. Some were promoting Kane because he packed some impressive stats. This is why I have always said that the professionals who know football don't look at computer stats when they are picking the best player in the league, the very best they play against week in week out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (19455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, DynamoDeGreat, Sportsweb, User09, kingBolton, fredoooooo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.