Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10466117 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet:
Kopfschmerzens, is English your second language?

Egungun be careful.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:
I got married today, pray for us my people
Congratulations. God bless tue Union.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet:
Kopfschmerzens, is English your second language?
Lol it like the equivalent of Pidgin English for black Americans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

I don't know about the crime scene in the UK when i was in ma sis in the UK, my sis was about how the violence there is a working class kids problem. Cos the postcode wars are also in places where black kids are not really represented.

Postcode wars are black boys thing although you may have the odd white boy in gang, although I understand Bengali boys recently started postcode gangs in Tower Hamlets.

I was shocked 2 years ago to watch a video from some "Community Activists" in London who supposedly patrol each postcode preaching message of peace. They were touring Kennington following a spate of murders in a few weeks, and rather than address the issue and hold the boys accountable for killing each other, they turned the rally into a "fück the police" rally, being the only angle they could use to ingratiate themselves with the gang members who are often surveilled by undercovers. Grown men activists who went to meet criminals to broker peace, instead of holding the young teenagers accountable irresponsibly joined them in an anti-Police rally and achieved nothing except reinforce in the minds of killers that they are above the law. I was just shaking my head. I wish I could find that video now.

Another driller, Burner from Wandsworth got arrested yesterday for running Drug lines with £100k seized from him. Burner is always running campaign against Police on Social Media for stopping and searching. Sorry bro, I can't join any campaign where you are one of the voices when you are a known criminal whose been in and out of jail, always rapping about stabbing and shooting your opps. I support Police stopping and searching you frequently cos you are a known threat to other citizens and they have a file on you. I am in my mid-to-late 30s and police has never stopped me once in my life, maybe because I'm a normal citizen they don't have file on me (or as someone suggested, because I drive a car usually associated with old people).

God forbid I contribute to an agenda that criminals like Burner wish to overdramatise because they are targeted for the lifestyle they chose to lead. See Burner in action dealing with one of his opps in prison here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aaYqjpg7FY

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:
Congrats. Wish you a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hakimi to Inter.

Who would’ve thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:

Congratulations God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ibime:

Postcode wars are black boys thing although you may have the odd white boy in gang, although I understand Bengali boys recently started postcode gangs in Tower Hamlets.

I was shocked 2 years ago to watch a video from some "Community Activists" in London who supposedly patrol each postcode preaching message of peace. They were touring Kennington following a spate of murders in a few weeks, and rather than address the issue and hold the boys accountable for killing each other, they turned the rally into a "fück the police" rally, being the only angle they could get to ingratiate themselves with the gang members who are often surveilled by undercovers. Grown men activists who went to meet criminals to broker peace, instead of holding the young teenagers accountable irresponsibly joined them in an anti-Police rally and achieved nothing except reinforce in the minds of killers that they are above the law. I was just shaking my head. I wish I could find that video now.

Another driller, Burner from Wandsworth got arrested yesterday for running Drug lines with £100k seized from him. Burner is always running campaign against Police on Social Media for stopping and searching. Sorry bro, I can't join any campaign where you are one of the voices when you are a known criminal whose been in and out of jail, always rapping about stabbing and shooting your opps. I support Police stopping and searching you frequently cos you are a known threat to other citizens and they have a file on you. I am in my mid-to-late 30s and police has never stopped me once in my life, maybe because I'm a normal citizen they don't have file on me (or as someone suggested, because I drive a car usually associated with old people).

God forbid I contribute to an agenda that criminals like Burner wish to overdramatise because they are targeted for the lifestyle they chose to lead. See Burner in action dealing with one of his opps in prison here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aaYqjpg7FY

I overstand you bruh!!! Many brothers ain't doing us proud, i won't even lie bout knowing the context and dynamics of the criminality at your end. It's a different ball game in AmeriKKKa from the frisk & search and info bugged on FOP files.

We can't just take out the racial disparity in the policing here, start with the sentencing for powder cocaine and crack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:
Congrats man. God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
afrodoc:

Egungun be careful.

Haba! Doc, you don come again cheesy

I didn't mean it as a form of denigration.
I actually support his stance fully. We align together politically. I just have some difficultly reading most of his posts with the "y'all's". The thing dey dey confusing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:
may God bless your Union with peace, wealth and beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:

Congratulations to you and your wife..Una go succeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
A very thought-provoking song. The best I've heard in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCIeNhw8oE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
biomustry:

Congratulations bro. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zidane or Xavi? Give reasons to back your view up. Two guys wan set cash over who was better.

Ibime, Raumdeuter etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Griffon:
Zidane or Xavi? Give reasons to back your view up. Two guys wan set cash over who was better.

Ibime, Raumdeuter etc.
How can you compare them? Differs positions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Griffon:

Ibime, Raumdeuter etc.

Zidane

Performance in big games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2020
@ Roland17, Donjazet, Afrodoc, Raumdeuter, kopfschmerzens, Nihilist, A40

If you have the time, you can digest this brilliant interview by Coleman Hughes also. Again more facts, stats and logic, rather than social-media driven frenzy. He also brings in the 2nd amendment argument around minute 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtjuf_RxsLA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2020
larride:

God bless your home.

Score quickly like airmark. grin
Thanks sir, Mek I monitor my talent fess grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:22am On Jun 28, 2020
donjazet:

Congrats my nigger. Expecting the little Chelsea biomustrys. cheesy
Lol, thanks sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Happy married Life bro

God bless your marriage
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2020
pamcode:
Congratulations. God bless tue Union.
Amen thanks sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Congrats man. God bless your home
Thanks real pastor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Ibime:

Congrats bro
Thank you sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2020
biomustry:
Congrats to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2020
gensteejay:

Congrats. Wish you a happy married life.
Thanks bro gen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:27am On Jun 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

Congratulations God bless your home
Amen, thanks sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Roland17:

Congratulations to you and your wife..Una go succeed!!!
By God's grace, thank you sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StubbornGENIUS: 1:28am On Jun 28, 2020
biomustry:
Congrats bro.May peace and happiness never depart from your home.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Griffon:

Ibime, Raumdeuter etc.
as a coach or as a player...?
Zidane has has achieved as a player and in coaching career achieved more than xavi. You will be surprised to know zidane has more career goals than xavi. Zidane was also named fifa world Player of the Year in 1998, 2000 and 2003, and won the 1998 Ballon d'Or. Xavi is an achiever too. He has been coaching in Qatar since 2019, he is also 8 years younger than zidane but I doubt if xavi can go back as a player to get that balloon d'or. Zidane is a trophy winner as a coach and as a player in top flight soccer so he's better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2020
biomustry:
Congrats. God bless your home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), Jodera and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.