Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560625 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9377) (9378) (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2020
seankafor:
how about Leon balogun? He is a free agent I Heard

Everything is a joke to you Sean . Go watch videos and reviews of this guy, you'll be impressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Instead of paying £70-80m on a centre back from another league , i think we can take a look at Sheffield united Jack O'Connell.
He's left footed , tough ,strong in the air, good reader of the game and leads their back line.
I watched a replay of our match against Sheffield last night and caught a glimpse of what he's made of.

He's 27 with premier league experience so that's a plus .

Go and make bid for him. You will be shocked when Sheffield Utd quote you £40m.

These days it's difficult to buy from another Premier League club cos they don't need to sell unless contract is expiring or they don't want the player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
izzou:

lipsrsealed

Till Sunday bro

Make I free you 1st cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Someone actually mentioned Leon Balogun?

Where is the emoji that closes eyes undecided

Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Instead of paying £70-80m on a centre back from another league , i think we can take a look at Sheffield united Jack O'Connell.
He's left footed , tough ,strong in the air, good reader of the game and leads their back line.
I watched a replay of our match against Sheffield last night and caught a glimpse of what he's made of.

He's 27 with premier league experience so that's a plus .
ya but Chelsea are monitoring Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez, according to The Telegraph. If we get bought great as long as we get Gimenez. They better move from monitoring to offering money for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
ya but Chelsea are monitoring Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez, according to The Telegraph. If we get bought great as long as we get Gimenez. They better move from monitoring to offering money for him

Lol
I remember the guy couldn't hold his emotion (crying like a simp) during the final minutes against France in the world cup. He's not bad sha but he's a similar player to Zouma (too much physicality with less techniques)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Ibime:

Go and make bid for him. You will be shocked when Sheffield Utd quote you £40m.

These days it's difficult to buy from another Premier League club cos they don't need to sell unless contract is expiring or they don't want the player.

This wouldn't be a problem as long as the gaffer is convinced of his ability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Tears.....Oya all of you start to cry grin grin

JORDAN BRIAN FVCKING HENDERSON,that is the name.....add some respect to that name,PFA and EA is coming next smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2020
airmark:

Short people and their wahala. grin
I swear grin grin Dem too like trouble. I was watching a video of Ngige at the House yesterday. I just dey laugh. The man get bad mouth die. El Rufai is another short man devil grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Pardon my manners,Good morning Rent boys

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Henderson is not even the best Loserpool player this year undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Polling booth award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Keep crying grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Can anybody actually analyze what Henderson brings to this Liverpool team?
In my opinion, he is indeed the epitome of a "carry along" player. His stats are just meh. Just there. I'll like to know what makes the writers think Henderson is the best player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Polling booth award

No be everyday you suppose dey drink Chelsea dry gin na,reserve it for matchdays when you dey shout up chelsiii,up chelsiii!!!! with your fellow street urchins and skreps grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Actually this isn't true.

One of the reasons why Tom Heaton and then Nick Pope look so good for Burnley, is that Burnley encourage shots on their goal, but only from certain angles.

It's literally part of their tactics. Check their saves per game stats and see.

How do you know its part of their tactics and not just that these defenders are simply wack

And assuming what you said is true, maybe that is why they have conceded more goals that every other top 10 team bar Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:

No be everyday you suppose dey drink Chelsea dry gin na,reserve it for matchdays when you dey shout up chelsiii,up chelsiii!!!! with your fellow street urchins and skreps grin grin

My friend, shut the fuck_up and observe the thread before commenting. You're just constituting a nuisance right now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2020
donjazet:
In my opinion, he is indeed the epitome of a "carry along" player. His stats are just meh. Just there. I'll like to know what makes the writers think Henderson is the best player.

Believers in such awards like Ibime will come and write epistles on why Henderson who doesn't even deserve to be Liverpool player of the season was rightly voted best player in the league

We always warned you about polling booth awards some take it as their football gospel

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
donjazet:

Aside energy,tenacity and interceptions what does Kanye bring to chelsea Skills? Defence splitting passes? Long pass? Dribbling? Takeon? Throughball? Goals? Assists? Utility-role? Leadership skill? Ginger grin? Swagger grin? Berbatov-esque football control?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Believers in such awards like Ibime will come and write epistles on why Henderson who doesn't even deserve to be Liverpool player of the season was rightly voted best player in the league

We always warned you about polling booth awards some take it as their football gospel

But when hazard and Kante won it,it was perfect shey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Hehn, Dayo why you wicked like this to associate me with Henderson winning FWA?

He is not a carryalong but I can't place him in the top4 Liverpool players this season sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

I agree with you on this.

Awarding Henderson as the "best player" automatically diminishes the integrity and prestige of the award.

I would like to know their justification for such a blunder. Henderson isn't even the best or most popular in the Liverpool team.
It's obvious that salah, mane and vvd are their highest performers this season, so how on earth does Henderson get this? Because he's English?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2020
donjazet:

My friend, shut the fuck_up and observe the thread before commenting. You're just constituting a nuisance right now.

Ok don,typical Chelsea fan....quick to anger,curse words and causing chaos in viewing centre

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Ibime:

Hehn, Dayo why you wicked like this to associate me with Henderson winning FWA?

He is not a carryalong but I can't place him in the top4 Liverpool players this season sef.

I thought you are the defender of football awards won by votes and ballots ni.

Any award not given on the field that has to go through election will always be subject to politicking and interest groups. Liverpool is well loved by the media

In 25yrs time some will check Wikipedia and tell us how Henderson was one of the greatest midfielder of his generation since he won an award given by football writers

Someone will claim its because Liverpool won the league. But the Liverpool players have won it for the past 3yrs when they only won the league once

Ask anyone to name the most important players in Liverpool this season and Henderson might not even make top 5

Henderson can miss 5 games and many won't even notice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:

Ok don,typical Chelsea fan....quick to anger,curse words and causing chaos in viewing centre

My friend, shut the fuck_up and observe. That's a friendly advice because right now you don't know who is who, you can't differentiate the club people here are supporting. You don't know who to direct your trolling to or where.
It's obvious you're new to the thread, so sit your ass down and observe first.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6009827/tenants-pay-6-stamp-duty

Yet some people still believe in this contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

How do you know its part of their tactics and not just that these defenders are simply wack

And assuming what you said is true, maybe that is why they have conceded more goals that every other top 10 team bar Chelsea

This article was from like 3 seasons ago

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/the-key-to-burnley-s-success

Essentially, Burnley encourage their opposition to shoot from areas that are so far out, or at such an angle, that either the defenders manage to block the shot, or the goalkeeper can save it easily.

Burnley concede 15.3 shots every game which is the most in the league. However, they have only conceded 28 goals in 32 matches. Only City, United, and Spurs have conceded less.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Greatihex:
https://www.nairaland.com/6009827/tenants-pay-6-stamp-duty

Yet some people still believe in this contraception called Nigeria.

I know afrodoc2 believes in the contraception called Nigeria cheesy
cheesy
But its comfortable for him since he is in Australia cheering from afar

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

I thought you are the defender of football awards won by votes and ballots ni.

Any award not given on the field that has to go through election will always be subject to politicking and interest groups. Liverpool is well loved by the media

In 25yrs time some will check Wikipedia and tell us how Henderson was one of the greatest midfielder of his generation since he won an award given by football writers

Someone will claim its because Liverpool won the league. But the Liverpool players have won it for the past 3yrs when they only won the league once

Ask anyone to name the most important players in Liverpool this season and Henderson might not even make top 5

Henderson can miss 5 games and many won't even notice

You talk with so much confidence with someone who is so empty with no football knowledge and brain....gather the kids and market women around you to be vomiting this kinda thrash to them

Liverpool is really loved grin

Scott Parker,Kante(meh),hazard(one calender year without scoring a goal),bale(no title),sterling(very wasteful) but Liverpool is loved......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Actually this isn't true.

One of the reasons why Tom Heaton and then Nick Pope look so good for Burnley, is that Burnley encourage shots on their goal, but only from certain angles.

It's literally part of their tactics. Check their saves per game stats and see.
the Amazing LOW BLOCK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

This article was from like 3 seasons ago

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/the-key-to-burnley-s-success

That will explain why they have conceded more goals than every other top 10 team in the league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9377) (9378) (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jolly94, Vischy, CallTheCops(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.