Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560440 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9378) (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) (9384) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Greatihex:
https://www.nairaland.com/6009827/tenants-pay-6-stamp-duty

Yet some people still believe in this contraception called Nigeria.

This is not a new or unique idea. It's fairly common for governments to tax properties or to demand stamp duty payments.

The problem arises from the lack of trust in the government. The problem lies in the fact that nobody is held accountable for this money. People know how frivolous government officials are so would only look at this from a view that their government is now stealing from them directly. It's just pitiable.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

How do you know its part of their tactics and not just that these defenders are simply wack

And assuming what you said is true, maybe that is why they have conceded more goals that every other top 10 team bar Chelsea
it Is Indeed Burnley's Defensive Tactic,where the DMs and the two cbs try to force opponents to shoot only towards angles where their gk would find it easier to save.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Hendo being named FWA best player on the League hen he's not even the best in the Liverpool Squad.

We see waizz going on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
simonjassy:
it Is Indeed Burnley's Defensive Tactic,where the DMs and the two cbs try to force opponents to shoot only towards angles where their gk would find it easier to save.

This defensive tactic has made them them 9th in goals conceded by the top 10 teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Shekpe fans crying when Ngolo Kante won the PFA by running around and covering 7000 acres of land.

yeye the Smell.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2020
BlueMann:
Hendo being named FWA best player on the League hen he's not even the best in the Liverpool Squad.

We see waizz going on

When Kante won was he the best Chelsea player? What is he gifted at aside interception and running around the pitch like who village people dey pursue....injuries and him ankle don dey tell am....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
donjazet:
Can anybody actually analyze what Henderson brings to this Liverpool team?
In my opinion, he is indeed the epitome of a "carry along" player. His stats are just meh. Just there. I'll like to know what makes the writers think Henderson is the best player.
how can you say that, do you watch Liverpool play. The difference is clear in is absence. I used to consider Henderson average but he is been solid and consistent in that Liverpool midfield and how they play. Can't believe you called him a carry along shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
inFamouz:
Shekpe fans crying when Ngolo Kante won the PFA by running around and covering 7000 acres of land.

yeye the Smell.

I swear down.... what a nothing and talentless player.... marathon footballer!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

That will explain why they have conceded more goals than every other top 10 team in the league.

Chelsea have conceded more goals actually, and Chelsea have conceded the second fewest shots in the league this season.

That's what a good keeper can do for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
how can you say that, do you watch Liverpool play. The difference is clear when he in is absence. I used to consider Henderson average but he is been solid and consistent in that Liverpool midfield and how they play. Can't believe you called him a carry along shocked

After all this, you still did not list exactly what Henderson brings to the pitch. You still did not outline his qualities and what makes him better than even his midfield partners before talking about their forwards, gk and defence.

Football is not by mouth or sentiments. What does Henderson offer uniquely to his team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

This defensive tactic has made them them 9th in goals conceded by the top 10 teams
what About The Number Of Shots Faced By The Gks Of The Top 10 Teams?.As Burnley encourages shots at their goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:
Tears.....Oya all of you start to cry grin grin

JORDAN BRIAN FVCKING HENDERSON,that is the name.....add some respect to that name,PFA and EA is coming next smiley
I don't know why people disrespect the big Joe despite gifting pool champions League and now the league..but they I'll prefer to immortalize Steven G who won nothing tangible undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Chelsea have conceded more goals actually, and Chelsea have conceded the second fewest shots in the league this season.

From this your list, you can observe that all the small teams goalkeepers who naturally face more shots top all the big team GK's who face lesser shots. The fact Kepa has conceded more shows that he is a poor keeper which no one is arguing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
simonjassy:
what About The Number Of Shots Faced By The Gks Of The Top 10 Teams?.As Burnley encourages shots at their goal.

They encourage more shots that most top 10 clubs and have conceded more than most top 10 clubs

Do you now see the correlation between shots allowed and goals conceded. in most cases when you allow more shots you concede more just like when you shoot more you score more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:
Pardon my manners,Good morning Rent boys
nikepucci grin

U re welcome my brother..on behalf of shekpe faithfuls in this thread..

Good morning wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2020
nihilistjnr:

This only shows that Kepa is a poor keeper

Looking at this table and the league table is it a surprise that Norwich Aston Villa and Bournemouth have conceded the most goals in the league?

In most cases when you allow more shots you allow more goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
seankafor:
nikepucci grin

U re welcome my brother..on behalf of shekpe faithfuls in this thread..

Good morning wink

Hehehe,my G!!!! You be ogogoro FC too cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:

Hehehe,my G!!!! You be ogogoro FC too cheesy
na here for this tents I stan gidigba.. no leave no transfer grin
That doesn't mean I won't root my boys at Leicester to finish above us (Chelsea cool ) @ top 4 cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2020
donjazet:

After all this, you still did not list exactly what Henderson brings to the pitch. You still did not outline his qualities and what makes him better than even his midfield partners before talking about their forwards, gk and defence.

Football is not by mouth or sentiments. What does Henderson offer uniquely to his team?

Coordinator, midfield stabilizer,leader,tenacity,ginger,long pass,press enforcer which fabs,Gini and Keita doesn't have..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

I know afrodoc2 believes in the contraception called Nigeria cheesy
cheesy
But its comfortable for him since he is in Australia cheering from afar

Nigeria wey experts don declare dead tey tey.
Dis Nigeria wey dey walk around na korofo........no engine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:

Coordinator, midfield stabilizer,leader,tenacity,ginger,long pass,press enforcer which fabs,Gini and Keita doesn't have..

All these one na shalaye, bring out the stats and gifs that shows what he brings to the table.

Answer this question truthfully as a Liverpool fan; is Henderson Liverpool's best player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2020
seankafor:
na here for this tents I stan gidigba.. no leave no transfer grin
That doesn't mean I won't root my boys at Leicester to finish above us (Chelsea cool ) @ top 4 cool

You are wierd grin but na Chelsea fan like you I dey gbadun which are in minority than the noisemakers,miscreants and touts wey full Una fanbase,dem fit shook you cos of football or arguements....

I'd rather you and leceister than manyoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

That will explain why they have conceded more goals than every other top 10 team in the league.

They supposed to be a relegation candidate so their low block and allowing you to shoot from impossible distance and angles is what got them in top10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2020
donjazet:

From this your list, you can observe that all the small teams goalkeepers who naturally face more shots top all the big team GK's who face lesser shots. The fact Kepa has conceded more shows that he is a poor keeper which no one is arguing.

Dayo was arguing that there is no place where it's acceptable to allow shots on keepers.

Burnley are conceding the same shots per game as Tottenham and Arsenal, and both teams have conceded only 3 goals less than Burnley.

That tells you that Burnley are a shït team with a top 4 quality keeper

That means that they can afford to use tactics that rely on the qualities of their keeper. That's why Burnley have the second lowest average possession stats in the league.

They will give you the ball, camp in one corner, and invite you to sample their quality keeper.

Go and see what Pope did to Liverpool only a few weeks ago.

Infact Klopp came out rather saltily to say that it was Liverpool Vs Pope.

If you have a good keeper, you can afford to develop tactics to maximise his talents, especially if the rest of the team is shït

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2020
donjazet:

All these one na shalaye, bring out the stats and gifs that shows what he brings to the table.

Answer this question truthfully as a Liverpool fan; is Henderson Liverpool's best player?

I dey tell you him role,you say I dey shalaye...
Is football all about stats grin,if I tell you hazard is not half of Salah now cos of stats now,you go dey cry.....

just like our "defensive striker",their role is unexplainable to stats peddlers or people who watch football with ordinary eyes if you are not klopp or an ardent Liverpool fan

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2020
* In the words of afrodoc * It is a phucking disgrace!

1.Henderson played 30 epl matches and gave 1 man of the match performance

2. Alexander-Arnold played 37 epl matches and was man of the match 4 times

3. Sadio Mane played 34 times in the EPL and was awarded man of the match in 7 of those matches

4. Sallah played 33 matches and gave 6 man of the match performance.

But somehow Handerson is EPL's best player according to some INEC officials called Football Writers Association undecided

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Ibime:

They supposed to be a relegation candidate so their low block and allowing you to shoot from impossible distance and angles is what got them in top10

What metric qualifies them as relegation candidates?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Nigeria wey experts don declare dead tey tey.
Dis Nigeria wey dey walk around na korofo........no engine.

So you sef gree say na contraception

So which type shey na plan B or IUD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:

You are wierd grin but na Chelsea fan like you I dey gbadun which are in minority than the noisemakers,miscreants and touts wey full Una fanbase,dem fit shook you cos of football or arguements....

yes, Chelsea fans like me are rare..you only get to see once in a lifetime..so enjoy while it lasts cool

Any other thing you see for here.. my hands no dey am..
I'll rather wolves if manutd don't start ighalo at their final match cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:

dat guy is not a Chelsea fan....wait till Sunday to know Chelsea,manu fans...D's thread is a confluence of different club fans...watch and learn,,don't be in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
macjireh:

dat guy is not a Chelsea fan....wait till Sunday to know Chelsea,manu fans...D's thread is a confluence of different club fans...watch and learn,,don't be in a hurry
what makes me not a Chelsea fan undecided

By the way, this your moniker reminds me of Jehova jireh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nikeballer:

I dey tell you him role,you say I dey shalaye...
Is football all about stats grin,if I tell you hazard is not half of Salah now cos of stats now,you go dey cry.....

just like our "defensive striker",their role is unexplainable to stats peddlers or people who watch football with ordinary eyes if you are not klopp or an ardent Liverpool fan

I see you you carefully avoided my question.

As a Liverpool fan, is Henderson your best Liverpool player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9378) (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) (9384) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m), Itsrm(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.