Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517326 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) (9428) (9429) (9430) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

What about Chelseas coaches since that time, Cuntay, Sarri and Lampard what percetage of Chelsea budget did Klopp spend to win while Chelsea can barely make top 4

Where is eruditor?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:
By the time Fraudiola spends 1bn on his defence, he will win Ucl. grin
Pep is overrated. Him just use Barca then climb ladder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

Where is eruditor?

Do I look like eruditor?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

Do I look like eruditor?

I knew you weren't eruditor, why i didn't ask about skimpled's money from you.

Fraudiola caused the disappearance of that foolish eruditor, like those hair strands formerly on your head. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53am On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
Pep is overrated. Him just use Barca then climb ladder.

Thank God for Messi in his life. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

I think it's high time we started Ignoring all these Man Utd fanbase on this thread.

Las las, na them go still taya for all these nonsense wey him dey do.

lol.

It's all bants big man, nothing serious.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Taguchi:

Broken down Barca lol

The only way Chelsea can get Barca's no 1 goalie is if Barca no want am again or if you can pay his release clause which is 180m... funny Chelsea fans thinking they can poach a club of Barca or Madrid's stature

The kind of players you can get from these clubs are the Pedros, Fabregas, Kovacic and Morata that they are willing to let Go
.... and if you think it is by wages check the top 10 paid players in Europe and tell me the club with the most entries.. no matter the financial situation you guys think Barca is in..they can gladly offload other top earners to keep him, he is that important...if you doubt me we can make a bet to that effect just name the amount.

Una 4th position don make una no know una mates again grin
Forget story.

Money talks.

If Chelsea bids for a barca player and the salary is very improved, the player will want to move.

Barca will be forced to increase his salary.

Those two Spanish clubs spend more than any other club.

That is why you can afford to keep your players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Fireboy is hot and Clarence has stepped up.

Na God go save United from our hands legs next season. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T4-4Hveo4

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:49am On Jul 31, 2020
So kiing shooter was one of the casualties of covid 19 embarassed
Rip the queen's ridge icon embarassed.. can never forget your bars on " WELCOME TO THE PARTY" remix ft Dave East embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

What about Chelseas coaches since that time, Cuntay, Sarri and Lampard what percetage of Chelsea budget did Klopp spend to win while Chelsea can barely make top 4
None of them spent what guardiola spent just to win local trophies...Almost a decade on and yet to reach any CL final despite coaching treble winners bayern, and Mega spending city, even pellegrini won the double and took city to the CL semi-finals, in d same period klopp has gotten to 3 CL finals...Spot the fraud

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many UCL has your team won in that time frame since Pep got to England
Not a chelsea fan, just here to educate pep stubborn followers like you...I know d reason you have such a man crush on pep is because u c yourself in him bcus of his bald head but permit me to advice u...don't let yourself be fooled by outward appearances

26 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:

Sure. They go through on away goal difference.
Thanks man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

I knew you weren't eruditor, why i didn't ask about skimpled's money from you.

Fraudiola caused the disappearance of that foolish eruditor, like those hair strands formerly on your head. cheesy
Lol. Na new season we wan enter so, try change cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:
Marina na bad b**ch sha. I heard she's asking some of her German player consultants' about information on Rudi Voller and Fernando Carro, the two men who will be at the forefront of negotiations for Havertz.

This is her game, once she learns your weakness, she now negotiates from a position of strength.

Little wonder Hazard who had a year left on his contract, and who had already publicly stated he's leaving could still get sold for £130m. Little wonder PSG got scammed £50m for Luiz.

Let's pray Rudi Voller and Carro both have undying yearnings for threes0me, that's a weakness that I'm sure will intrigue our madam, one that will eventually fetch us our man Havertz.

That woman is shrewd to the core.

I respect her abeg. The most powerful woman in the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2020
CAPdan21:

None of them spent what guardiola spent just to win local trophies...Almost a decade on and yet to reach any CL final despite coaching treble winners bayern, and Mega spending city, even pellegrini won the double and took city to the CL semi-finals, in d same period klopp has gotten to 3 CL finals...Spot the fraud

I don't understand what you mean by local trophies.... It is arguable that winning the premier league sometimes is more difficult than winning the champions league. The reason is that, winning the former requires rugged consistency for 38 matches. Mehn, Pep is a good manager; undermining his achievements because of UCL is more or less the same as saying Messi is an average player because of lack of national team trophies.

I don't know what your problem is with him, that he spends too much? When the board trust you and are ready to back you up in transfer market probably because they have the cash, then you are lucky..

I am not a pep fan but I just enjoy watching his football -- his idea of what good football is

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2020
If Lampard was Zidane, tomorrow's line up would be more like

Caballero, James, Zouma, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Kante, Barkley, Kovacic, Mount, Pulisic, Giroud

Sure FA cup triumph cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Lol. Na new season we wan enter so, try change cheesy

grin

They wouldn't let us hear word about Fraudiola that doesn't know how to organise his defence.

I just pray we sign quality players to fix the team's weaknesses. We should do a double on the Apari next season and also dump his team out of first 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2020
BlueAngel444:
If Lampard was Zidane, tomorrow's line up would be more like

Caballero, James, Zouma, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Kante, Barkley, Kovacic, Mount, Pulisic, Giroud

Sure FA cup triumph cool

We have been showing couple of lapses in a 4-3-3 setup lately, so I'll ditch this and stick to the effective 3-4-3.

Caballero - James, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso, Kante, Kovacic, Pulisic, Mount, Giroud.

Now that's a lineup that can lift a trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:

We have been showing couple of lapses in a 4-3-3 setup lately, so I'll ditch this and stick to the effective 3-4-3.

Caballero - James, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso, Kante, Kovacic, Pulisic, Mount, Giroud.

Exactly. I don't trust our defence in a 4-man setup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

grin

They wouldn't let us hear word about Fraudiola that doesn't know how to organise his defence.

I just pray we sign quality players to fix the team's weaknesses. We should do a double on the Apari next season and also dump his team out of first 4.
Tough call, but doable. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2020
swiz123:

I don't understand what you mean by local trophies.... It is arguable that winning the premier league sometimes is more difficult than winning the champions league. The reason is that, winning the former requires rugged consistency for 38 matches. Mehn, Pep is a good manager; undermining his achievements because of UCL is more or less the same as saying Messi is an average player because of lack of national team trophies.

I don't know what your problem is with him, that he spends too much? When the board trust you and are ready to back you up in transfer market probably because they have the cash, then you are lucky..

I am not a pep fan but I just enjoy watching his football -- his idea of what good football is

I have no problem accepting pep is a good manager...he clearly is, you can't argue with trophies..I just have problem with people who refer to him as the best thing since sliced bread...Despite spending huge amounts of money at b/mun and man city he has been disgraced out of CL when he meets any team not scared to go toe to toe with him...5-0 agg loss to r/madrid, 3-0 loss to barca, agg loss to a young Monaco team, 5-1 agg loss to liverpool, agg loss to a spurs team who did not spend for a year and missing their best striker, Even this season beating d likes of watford 8-0 while loosing 3 times to man utd,

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:

like i said if lampard is zidane. Arteta likely already has a plan against that 3-4-3 and possible line up.

Rudiger is almost in his circle waiting to make a new error, so don't give him that chance, his legs are probably shaking like hey we haven't flopped in a while. Chris is fully rested and will likely concentrate on saving his Chelsea career.

Barkley is a boss in the kind of games, so if it's a 4-4-2 with Barkley on the Right could go from RCM to RM, and can run up front and pull those outside passes or shots. Then pulisic with a free role will make it tougher to mark, arsenal's weak defense is probably planning for a pulisic on the left and not one playing SS off Giroud. Now we have Mount as well, basically the flanks will have sufficient defensive cover as well as the center.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2020
wman:

Exactly. I don't trust our defence in a 4-man setup.
kante is back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:

Good lineup and formation, only that I won't start Pulisic. I will bring him in the 60th mins to destroy them with his mazy runs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Tough call, but doable. grin

Conte did it, Super Frankie can. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

Good lineup and formation, only that I won't start Pulisic, i will bring him in the 60th mins to destroy them with his mazy runs.
I had the same thought yesterday, Pulisic should start from the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Ok so a player has one half game after so many A games, therefore he should start from the bench. Ha ba at least wait when Werner can play LW and is available or is it Odoi you want to start against Arsenal. It could work, as long as we win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

Thank God for Messi in his life. grin
look at him worshipping Messi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2020
hensben:
I have the same thought yesterday, Pulisic should start from the bench.

Gutted that Lamps didn't start him against Liverpool, but i understood better in our last match.

Body no be firewood, in my opinion he would be more effective as a sub in that match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
look at him worshipping Messi grin

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2020
RTSC:

Forget story.

Money talks.

If Chelsea bids for a barca player and the salary is very improved, the player will want to move.

Barca will be forced to increase his salary.

Those two Spanish clubs spend more than any other club.

That is why you can afford to keep your players.

I know money talks brother.. but it's hilarious some of you assume Chelsea has a lot of it while FCB has none even to pay wages to keep their best players. the same Barca that pays more than everyone..

Ter stergen has some incentives to leave
FCB to a club like Bayern (play style ,predegree, chances at trophies, national team etc) but not to Chelsea and definitely not on the account of wages.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Griffon:

3-4-3 did not work against Arsenal this season.

Arsenal have the secret formula to beat 3-4-3 that's why they beat Wolves 2-0 away and always defeated Conte's 3-4-3.

We have to go back to 4-3-3.

Teams we should be using 3-4-3 against are Wolves, Sheffield United, Manure and Spurs. They are less able to cope with it, but not Arsenal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) (9428) (9429) (9430) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Realtord43 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.