Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511254 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) (9428) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Barca is in financial trouble mate. Don't be surprised if they sell the guy especially if he is asking for wages that will put them in a deeper financial hole.
y are barca in financial trouble shocked is it because they bought 3 LW players for 100m+ cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sulele04:

willian out
he would be stupid to sign contract with werner ziyech havertz incoming he will warm bench wella.
willian should be kept so that he will damage the growth of pulisic and hudson-odoi abi.
abegi we already have enough attackers
willian out
don't be shocked when Willian starts while Havertz adjusts to the league. Things happen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
y are barca in financial trouble shocked is it because they bought 3 LW players for 100m+ cheesy

And they all flopped. That's the biggest wahala.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
CAPdan21:
Pep looking to burn another 300m in this transfer window because of local trophies..first ferran torres now ake
after spending almost €700m cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:

And they all flopped. That's the biggest wahala.
the thing shock me, Dembele 100m + 40m add on, he flopped. They didn't even wait or sell, they turned coutinho's head, then another 100m+ 40m+ add on. That one didn't even flop like Dembele yet they signed Griezmann for another 100m all in the space of 3 seasons HOW? WHY?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Griffon:

Amid the whole inferences and speculations, don't be surprised if we end up with John Stones.

Pep has got his eye set on a Laporte and Ake partnership.
Otem forbids. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Greatihex:
Okay, nah. Our own job is to watch. we have no say. The club knows what is best for them.

Ibime will soon drag Marina to this thread, don't worry. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:

Not just your eyes. Soyuncu has been one of the best in the division, even better than the person he replaced.

Yes o, we need a great CB to lead us. If a team like Leicester sold Maguire and still got a solid replacement, Chelsea should not be contented with a mediocre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:
City signs Nathan Aké

Wow
Only if Chelsea wanted him, hope he doesn't become a 'salah' that Chelsea could have afforded to buy.

But doesn't this mean city will sell that English CB they have (lol na so I don forget him name grin what bench can do to a player cheesy)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
popizaino:
All I can say after watching Havertz highlights is that he is a stronger ozil who can also taken on more than one player at a go,possess good vision but I hope lampard trains him on how to shoot from outside the area and we are good to go.But something struck while reading comments here how will somebody claim to be a true Chelsea fan and still wish we retain WILLIAN beyond this season and also be writing epistle to defend rudiger who doesn't understand what he takes to be a central defender. A glance through the game at anfield should tell you RUDIGER no be defender. One minute salah is receving pass infront of you backing our post,within a tickle of an eye salah is running towards our post with rudiger far at his back .I mean even if you be breeze no player should easily beat you like that and have free way to face your keeper.And as for WILLIAN the least said about that one the better.Despite taking our indirect free-kicks and corner kicks willian is yet to register 10assits in epl as a right winger. grin

especially teaching him how to shoot from outside the box, and doing it frequently or he learns it from Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

None of the 2 cost what Bakayoko cost Chelsea
Bakayoko cost €40m undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Griffon:

Amid the whole inferences and speculations, don't be surprised if we end up with John Stones.

Pep has got his eye set on a Laporte and Ake partnership.
hmm two left footed CBs, I mean 2 right footed is common, so this is kinda of a first abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:
Meanwhile, the Saudi-Newcastle takeover is off.
those fa urchins has frustrated those Arab money bags embarassed

Las las Money isn't everything embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who wants stones when you can get rice cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
seankafor:
why is your club waited this long to pick form ending of the season embarassed

I wish I knew sha. The main thing is that Pioli has finally found a system that gets the best out of the players at His disposal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Otem forbids. undecided

You need not say it, here are Everton fans reacting to the report linking them with a reunion with Stones cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
One was even wishing Stones on Arsenal. Toffees fans are mad grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
As a die hard Chelsea fan or rather a die hard Bluuuuuuuuusssssss

Let's opt for Phil Jones from Manu... I love his ruggedness

Fellow bluuus what do you think

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
hmm two left footed CBs, I mean 2 right footed is common, so this is kinda of a first abi

sylvalord:
But Laporte and Ake both play LCB

There's this debate that a left-footed centre back has an advantage facing up against a right-footed striker.

I know it's not common to have 2 left footed centre backs. However, there's no reason for it to not work as far as I can see, in fact it may have short term advantages if the opposition don’t know how to “play” them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Only if Chelsea wanted him, hope he doesn't become a 'salah' that Chelsea could have afforded to buy.

But doesn't this mean city will sell that English CB they have (lol na so I don forget him name grin what bench can do to a player cheesy)
Stones?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Report from Spain:
https://cadenaser.com/emisora/2020/07/29/sercat/1596025393_061492.html?ssm=tw

In case you don't have a translator, dem talk say we don make an undisclosed offer for Ter Stegen, as Bayern dem too dey seriously interested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

None of the 2 cost what Bakayoko cost Chelsea

You forgot Drinkwater.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Bakayoko cost €40m undecided

A little more

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

You forgot Drinkwater.

How many we wan count Drinkwater Zappacosta Morata Palmwinery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Agent Rudiger on Werner:

"At the beginning, it was not easy for him because he was only 17 when he came into the squad and he was a little kid, very thin, but now, over time, I think he went to the gym because he is bigger!

"Each year you see how good his statistics are. Every year he scored more than the last and his qualities are in scoring goals. I hope he can do that for us but the most important thing is that he stays healthy and he adapts to many different things.

"I was one of the people who helped convince him to come here so it is also my job to help him [settle in]. Of course, we speak the same language but he does speak very good English too. The thing is, with this job, and as a team, we all have to help him. We will do that for him.".

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

A little more
only reputable sites that you yourself sanctioned

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Griffon:
Report from Spain:

In case you don't have a translator, dem talk say we don make an undisclosed offer for Ter Stegen, as Bayern dem too dey seriously interested.
seeing as we can increase Tee Stegen's salary to £200k and he has his German pals to plate with cheesy odds are he will consider these offers rather than stay in a broken down barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Griffon:

You need not say it, here are Everton fans reacting to the report linking them with a reunion with Stones cheesy

Thank God we didn't allow mourinho to waste 50m on this guy .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Griffon:
Report from Spain:

D's is one tricky period to be a club/football fan...unconfirmed rumors will nearly kill fans D's transfer period... We hope Chelsea pull thru wit d offer tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Marina na bad b**ch sha. I heard she's asking some of her German player consultants' about information on Rudi Voller and Fernando Carro, the two men who will be at the forefront of negotiations for Havertz.

This is her game, once she learns your weakness, she now negotiates from a position of strength.

Little wonder Hazard who had a year left on his contract, and who had already publicly stated he's leaving could still get sold for £130m. Little wonder PSG got scammed £50m for Luiz.

Let's pray Rudi Voller and Carro both have undying yearnings for threes0me, that's a weakness that I'm sure will intrigue our madam, one that will eventually fetch us our man Havertz.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:
As a die hard Chelsea fan or rather a die hard Bluuuuuuuuusssssss

Let's opt for Phil Jones from Manu... I love his ruggedness

Fellow bluuus what do you think

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm."

--Sidonie Gabrielle Colette, French novelist

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
only reputable sites that you yourself sanctioned

Omo eh, this lady you've improved these days o. See as you take Uncle Dayo dey mop floor.

Dayo is quoting £40m from a news story, you kuku dey show am the real figure from a verified source. That's way to go in an argument of this sort.

Please tell, are you married?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) (9428) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Parizz and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.