Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749706 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) (9554) (9555) (9556) ... (19428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

This post is all lies and hypocrisy coming from you
A known fact distorter who jumps into any topic head first is only repeating his MO.
Hardly surprising.
Watch how he will talk in all four cardinal points of his large,drum mouth

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

As bad as Dayo is, he never passed his boundary putting curse on one's parent. I know what to do.

But you don't have a problem with bringing parents and family into discussion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bruv, ika o dogba.

All we are asking is for Nihilist to leave the barbershop for a minute. We want to confirm something.
I hear he is now in the gym.
Barbers are tired of barbing skin.E dey spoil clipper.

Even Arnold wey be Mr. Olympia no train reach for gym.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Greatihex:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Happy Sunday.
Great-I-Vex din turn evangelist because of Bayern.

2020 sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

Nihilistjnr wey don turn ice cube, he must act and produce barber shop 3 to 31 before leaving

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

A known fact distorter who jumps into any topic head first is only repeating his MO.
Hardly surprising.

Summary: he will just open his mouth and talk waaaaaaaaaaaa grin cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lana1:
Lol. Look at this fool playing victim.

You have posted someone's personal pictures here before.

You personally championed the prosecution of coogar back then and carried the whole thing on ur head like you were the one that was scammed.

Rudiger will mess up and you immediately start digging up posts of people who were in support of his signing. Your favourite hobby is inciting people.
One moment you're minding ur business and the next you are getting mentions from airmark because he's digging up posts u made in 1958 that u've even forgotten about sef.

Everyone here knows you as a very bitter and petty human being. That's why you take everything so personal.

Haha. I must admit i fücked up bringing up ur dad. It was a joke and didn't mean anything. If it was someone else, I would have apologized but for a fish brain[b] and king of the coast like you, you don't deserve any apologies[/b]. Keep crying watermark.
No lies spotted here
All truths.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

Hardly surprising.

Haaaa!

You mean he has a gorodom of a mouth?

This is too much. Off your mic! off your mic!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Haaaa!

Sorry sah!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bringing Parents into discussion is different from cursing parents.

If i say Chic2pimp's parents are beautiful people, they look well-taken care of by their son, what's wrong with that?. Chic2pimp will be happy with me and may also authorise me to attach their picture just like you did that day.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

Hardly surprising.
Nawa o. grin grin

Dem say person mouth get North, West, South, and East grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

For someone who has derived so much joy in going really personal and dragging people’s family into conversation here i wonder why he is so pained by Lana’s yarns.

So he was this sensitive but never refrained from involving people’s parents?

They used his tactic to wire him and now he is crying like a hor.ny banshee.

Foolish fish.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Willians time at Chelsea has come to an end.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

Bringing Parents into discussion is different from cursing parents.

If i say Chic2pimp's parents are beautiful people, they look well-taken care of by their son, what's wrong with that?. Chic2pimp will be happy with me and may also authorise me to attach their picture just like you did that day.

What is your business with his parents and whether they are beautiful or ugly people?
Did they come here to address you?
It's only people without home training and don't hold their own parent in high regard that will do such.

Someone addressed you, you addressed his parents. Does that make sense to you

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

Summary: he will just open his mouth and talk waaaaaaaaaaaa grin cheesy
grin
The mouth get auto tune sef

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

grin
The mouth get auto tune sef

Oh Lord!

T-pain mouth. grin cheesy grin cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Oh Lord!

T-pain mouth. grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin

He is already opening it trying to justify why he brings parents in.
Now the mouth has NW,NE,SW and SE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

For someone who has derived so much joy in going really personal and dragging people’s family into conversation here i wonder why he is so pained by Lana’s yarns.

Foolish fish.

Herbal doctor with the brain of a Sloth. Use your afrodoc moniker, maybe you will reason like a smart alec.

pkasso:

And am i the only one who notices how some of these Manure packers add numbers at the end of their moniker? Could that explain their bot-like reasoning ability? Let's see. Lana.1, afrodoc.2, Oasi.s007. .
You can almost see a pattern here. Like they were factory-fitted with a preset level of intelligence. The closer to 0, the smarter they would appear. That perfectly explains the stupidity of those 2 clowns, they are so far down the scale to come up with anything worthwhile grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

grin

He is already opening it trying to justify why he brings parents in.
Now the mouth has NW,NE,SW and SE.

cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

Am not under any obligation to impress you
So save this infantile rant for your fellow muppets on this thread.
If I had half the anger you have I would've become a more productive citizen.
As usual your fellow brain dead cretins will egg you on,including your la citadella president with nothing but spoilt pap inside his cranium.

Fada lord.

cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Foolish fish.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

What is your business with his parents and whether they are beautiful or ugly people?
It's only people without home training and don't hold their own parent in high regard that will do such.

That will hail a friend, taking care of his family? You must be insane.

If someone posts my family picture and they are looking well-fed, i will even praise him.

You asked me to post a picture and later started crying. There must be a reason for that and smart brains will decipher it.

God will bless us all to take proper care of them. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Haaaa!

Doc na u suppose off mic grin grin angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
What's going on here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
postdigger:

Doc na u suppose off mic grin grin angry

grin

I am just trying to settle the beef.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
iamoyindamola:
What's going on here grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Roland17 post=92629673][/quote] my guy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
smileyTwas a pleasure

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
The 2012/2013 set is almost gone completely
Mata, Oscar, Cahill, Hazard, now Willian. Plus some other guys who were already there at the time.
I believe only Azpilicueta remains.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

Meanwhile, i think it's high time i put this to bed once and for all.

I had no intention of posting any picture that day, but you pushed me. You placed a curse on me, if i didn't post your parents picture. Years later, you are still crying, playing the victim's card like a bi.atch that you are.

Lesson: Don't ask for a smoke that you don't have a lung for. Man up.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

Meanwhile, i think it's high time i put this to bed once and for all.

I had no intention of posting any picture that day, but you pushed me. You placed a curse on me, if i didn't post your parents picture. Years later, you are still crying, playing the victim's card like a bi.atch that you are.

Lesson: Don't ask for a smoke that you don't have a lung for. Man up.

Let all sensible people read the image you quoted and ask why someone properly brought up and holds his own parents in high regard will be threatening to post someone's mothers pictures

But for the ones who were taught but refused to listen they won't see any big deal in it

"When next he posts a picture of me (shows I am dealing with you), I will post his mum's picture"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is the same foolish airmark calling someone's child a wuruwuru baby

airmark:

That's the reason you stay childless after marrying for more than 5 years, before opting for wuruwuru baby.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) (9554) (9555) (9556) ... (19428) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, Iyasele24(m), raumdeuter, Jamiuokolla, a4turitoroman, andrewbaba44, Capaldi, Kilishihunter, adexeli(m), larride(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.