Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10628371 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) ... (19273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy grin

Chelsea fans Sabi cry easily.....he also called you bastard twice...

Before you know it, they will call mod

Mehn. That guy does a lot of rubbish. And when he gets tackled he'll start playing victim.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Well said brother.
Victor Osimhen's transfer to Napoli cost a whooping £60m for scoring just 15 goals all season. If Tammy were to be in the Ligue1, i doubt if his price tag would be less.
He's done well even through he's rough around the edges, he will surely improve but some fans hate for that boy is so deep seated that you tend to wonder what he has done wrong to justify the hatred.
He singlehandedly won us over 18points this season but some people do not see that.

Morata ,Schevchenko, Crespo, Mateja Kezman cost us fortunes and none of them scored 18goals in one season even the spanish great Fernando Torres that managed 21goals in 2013 season was so lacklustre .
maybe because he opted for england over nigeria thats why the hate, mind you he has scored 0 penalties unlike a certain bro penford, all his goals are from open play. In two years time we will have a aubamenyang, lewandoski in tammy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:
grin

Utaka tackle Utaka.

E shock you too? grin
The Egbeda Michael Phelps has a knack for easily bringing in someone's tribe, religion, personal history into all banters even when unprovoked.
See him swimming in an ocean of emotions while lamenting to Apostle Amoto the Nairaland Imam of Peace. grin

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

AiLmark dey find solace for your side,. You give am slide tackle cheesy grin

Correct slide tackle. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Rare pix of chelshit fans celebrating when it matters most trophy and Coach of the year nomination trophy

Please spot the people you know in that pix

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

Kami sama shocked

Una no go kill me grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Rare pix of chelshit fans celebrating when it matters most trophy and Coach of the year nomination trophy

Please spot the people you know in that pix

WTF grin grin cheesy cheesy

And person go say una no sabi troll?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
What did I miss? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lampard please win EPL manager of the year.

#justiceforsulele04 angry

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
postdigger:

WTF grin grin cheesy cheesy

And person go say una no sabi troll?
Some of them here are just being petty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mumu people dey always answer SULE...

As the mumu TOO much, dey gas add LE for the back

SULELE
grin cheesy grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingAlabi:
Lampard please win EPL manager of the year.

#justiceforsulele04 angry
Wetin dey do una cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chelsea line up next season

............................sulele04
ibime......bikeman........airmark..........hensben.
........... France olalekan............. realmadrid reject

.........................English oluwade
Algerian Babatunde ................... captain Amelica

..........................German Daniel james

we will win the treble inshallah

the bluussss!!!!! angry

for life cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Wetin dey do una cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
A40:
You try
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime stop peeking from the back and step forward. angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lana1:
Lol. Look at this fool playing victim.

[s]You have posted someone's personal pictures here before.

You personally championed the prosecution of coogar back then and carried the whole thing on ur head like you were the one that was scammed.

Rudiger will mess up and you immediately start digging up posts of people who were in support of his signing. Your favourite hobby is inciting people.
One moment you're minding ur business and the next you are getting mentions from airmark because he's digging up posts u made in 1958 that u've even forgotten about sef.

Everyone here knows you as a very bitter and petty human being. That's why you take everything so personal.

Haha. I must admit i fücked up bringing up ur dad. It was a joke and didn't mean anything. If it was someone else, I would have apologized but for a fish brain and king of the coast like you, you don't deserve any apologies. Keep crying watermark.[/s]

I posted Dayo's parent's picture after he asked me to go ahead, after he attacked me. You bringing my Father into some trollings involving Pulisic and Hazard, showed the lack of sense, manners, that permeates the group of scummies, in which you are a prominent member.

Content as highlighted last time by Pkasso, doesn't need to expose one as someone that lacks sound parental upbringing, as seen in that your 'Papa jab'.

I have no problem with bants, just use your brain if you have one, while doing it. You shouldn't display uncouth character exposing your poor upbringing. That's it.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

[s]I posted Dayo's parent's picture after he asked me to go ahead, after he attacked me. You bringing my Father into some trollings involving Pulisic and Hazard, showed the lack of sense, manners, that permeates the group of scummies, in which you are a prominent member.

Content as highlighted last time by Pkasso, doesn't need to expose one as someone that lacks sound parental upbringing, as seen in that your 'Papa jab'.

I have no problem with bants, just use your brain if you have one, while doing it. You shouldn't display uncouth character exposing your poor upbringing. That's it.[/s]

Is this Oceania you speak

Any shekpite here to interpret cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

[s]I posted Dayo's parent's picture after he asked me to go ahead, after he attacked me. You bringing my Father into some trollings involving Pulisic and Hazard, showed the lack of sense, manners, that permeates the group of scummies, in which you are a prominent member.

I have no problem with bants, just use your brain if you have one, while doing it. You shouldn't display uncouth character exposing your poor upbringing. That's it.

[/s]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

http://www.sunnah.tv/video/watch.cfm?v=ukcvnk
"History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated." --De Lacy O'Leary, ISLAM AT THE CROSSROADS, London, 1923, p. 8.

https://www.islaam.ca/index.php/misconceptions/misinterpretations/307-what-they-say-about-islam-the-qur-an-and-muhammad
http://www.answering-extremism.com/ae/articles.aspx
https://www.dar-alifta.org/Foreign/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=144
The above are links to answer your queries

Typical deflections.

All these articles were written by Moslem apologists trying to now rationalize Mohammed's actions but the fact still remains that he married and sexed 9 year old girls and he also killed a lot of people in the name of allah. Actions that continue to this day.

My question still remains, why shouldn't these actions be criticized, most especially seeing as they still influence cultures and practices till today.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sulele04:

guy you Bleep up
why you dey even reply that ibadan okrika seller called lana.

person wey be say hin brain dey operate auto-pilot, anything his deranged brain comes up with he spews it raw

As bad as Dayo is, he never passed his boundary putting curse on one's parent. I know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bibidear you don turn observer for here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

the bluussss!!!!! angry

for life cool
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

Is this Oceania you speak

Any shekpite here to interpret cheesy

I typed, i didn't speak.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

I typed, i didn't speak.

shocked

Could that be the first stage of the interpretation.
I wonder

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

See sliding tackle. cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Segedinho dear

I hope your alright now.

#savesegedinho angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

On the bolded you're also guilty of going personal sometimes when it is not necessary to do so
Touché
You just buried the aquatic one

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segelanky: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

the bluussss!!!!! angry

for life cool
If i swear for you now..u go say i b bad boy

Were my name for the list

Una gang up go report me so dat dem go gv ban me for some time.

Anyway...i like play 8 or 10 for real life.......find way put me inside the formation

Segedinho.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:
grin

Utaka tackle Utaka.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bibidear(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Bibidear you don turn observer for here
lol,I come here to laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) ... (19273) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), Ellexy, Demolz, Bill8012(m), stephennel(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.