Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10751243 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) (9554) (9555) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
So Pulisic has been a Chelsea fan since he was a kid. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Segelanky:

You love young blood

And your blood na old konji blood

Bomboclat... grin grin grin

grin grin

Na so E suppose be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
swiz123:

It's like you are one of those that think always think that the end justifies the means. I personally don't like calculating statistics; they could be deceiving.

You can't go offside 6 times in a game and expect to be overlooked because you scored a tap in.

You can't be beaten on all aerial balls and physical duels and bank your hopes on sneaking one in.

You can't miss clear opportunities and think converting one is enough to be congratulated.

You can't be giving opposition defenders free holidays and pray the fans will judge you by your statistics...

Diego and Didier were reveled by Chelsea fans, not because they score 30 league goals every season; they were reveled because they gave us more than just their goals. They gave opposition "FEAR"

You just dey wake up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
I don notice say, girl too dey snub guys, and they are yet to be punished. angry

Make I go brainstorm. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bibidear(f): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingAlabi:
can I slide into your pm. cool
what ya say? smiley
you are free
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bibidear(f): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingAlabi:
can I slide into your pm. cool
what ya say? smiley
you are free
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bibidear(f): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

This would be more suitable for KingAlabi. Red and Blue makes Purple, the colour of Love.

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bibidear:

you are free

SENT cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
swiz123:

It's like you are one of those that think always think that the end justifies the means. I personally don't like calculating statistics; they could be deceiving.

You can't go offside 6 times in a game and expect to be overlooked because you scored a tap in.

If truly you've been watching Chelsea games in the early days of Didier, you'll realize that no premier league striker was caught playing more offside position than the legend, so spare me this crap.

You can't be beaten on all aerial balls and physical duels and bank your hopes on sneaking one in.

Give me your stats and let us analyze it. Tammy has scored some important goals with his head,if he's that blatant poor, he won't score 1.

You can't miss clear opportunities and think converting one is enough to be congratulated.

When Alvaro Morata scored 9goals in his first 11 appearances, do you know how many clear cut chances he squandered? That's a £60million
experienced forward who has played for two elite teams in Europe.

You can't be giving opposition defenders free holidays and pray the fans will judge you by your statistics...

Diego and Didier were reveled by Chelsea fans, not because they score 30 league goals every season; they were reveled because they gave us more than just their goals. They gave opposition "FEAR"
This is the only comment i will agree with but not every striker use their physique to their advantage.
Fernando Torres looked frail at Liverpool but he was very potent in front of goal.
Dimitar Berbatov wasn't the most built player at spurs yet he got the goals with techniques that left opposition fans drooling over him.
We should learn to support our own and drum the sticks on them when they do not perform but saying Tammy is all round bad is vile and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

How can someone like Roland17 be supporting Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, AC Milan and Arsenal in the same life? If you check well, he also has American College football team and College basketball team he's supporting. Is that person not confused. cheesy

You too like wahala, no be today!

How dare you forget Arsenal? Replace the Patriots with the Packers, don’t forget my Chicago Cubs and Blackhawks and as a vested alumni, every sport team my College team plays in the NCAA. I am passionate about these teams, have different paraphernalia of each team, some financial interests, travel to watch at least one live game of most (Celtics/ Cubs/ Packers).

The issue for you may be there isn’t not enough attractive team sports in England for you to enjoy outside of football. While I would watch the MLS, I could care less about any MLS team, neither am I interested in golf which I deem a hobby.

Anytime you enter Yankee (post-COVID), hit me up, I will take you to a live NBA game or get you a ticket to a game, preferably a playoffs game, maybe you will understand afterwards. The difference between us is that we have a bigger heart but your own heart is too small.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Roland17:

How dare you forget Arsenal? Replace the Patriots with the Packers, don’t forget my Chicago Cubs and Blackhawks and as a vested alumni

Chicago Cubs?

As in Baseball?

Blackhawks as in hockey?

Bombaclaaaaaaaaaaarrrrttt!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Roland17:

You too like wahala, no be today!

How dare you forget Arsenal? Replace the Patriots with the Packers, don’t forget my Chicago Cubs and Blackhawks and as a vested alumni, every sport team my College team plays in the NCAA. I am passionate about these teams, have different paraphernalia of each team, some financial interests, travel to watch at least one live game of most (Celtics/ Cubs/ Packers).

The issue for you may be there isn’t not enough attractive team sports in England for you to enjoy outside of football. While I would watch the MLS, I could care less about any MLS team, neither am I interested in golf which I deem a hobby.

Anytime you enter Yankee (post-COVID), hit me up, I will take you to a live NBA game or get you a ticket to a game, preferably a playoffs game, maybe you will understand afterwards. The difference between us is that we have a bigger heart but your own heart is too small.
Sports for US is just like concert.. cheerleaders will come and dance, they’ll do kissing cam, soldiers will come to to surprise family, lost dog will be found, mascots will be distracting fans, Kevin hart will be doing comedy show when serious bball is going on grin All na vibes sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Roland17:

obainojazz:
Sports for US is just like concert.. cheerleaders will come and dance, they’ll do kissing cam, soldiers will come to to surprise family, lost dog will be found, mascots will be distracting fans, Kevin hart will be doing comedy show when serious bball is going on grin All na vibes sha

Rare pic of Roland17

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Roland17:

Anytime you enter Yankee (post-COVID), hit me up, I will take you to a live NBA game or get you a ticket to a game, preferably a playoffs game, maybe you will understand afterwards.

Offer gratefully accepted. Make me sef come enjoy anywhere belle face sports grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

Rare pic of Roland17
or he’s this guy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chelsea top scorers in 2019-20 (all competitions):

Abraham - 18

Willian, Pulisic - 11

Giroud - 10

Mount - 8

Jorginho - 7

Batshuayi - 6

Barkley - 5

Azpilicueta, Alonso - 4

Chelsea assists in the 2019-20 season (all competitions):

Pulisic - 10

Willian - 9

Azpilicueta - 7

Mount, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi - 6

Barkley - 5

Alonso - 4

Pulisic remains my Player of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
obainojazz:

You do make a great point and that has been one of the reasons we have witnessed a decline in live game participation especially in some smaller franchises.
The MLB for instance have over the last 2-3 years been exploring ways to shorten base ball games so they can attract younger fans.
The NBA have tried to used advanced tech in officiating but that has worsened the situation if anything. They are spending more time on the monitor looking at fouls.
The entertainments during half time or timeouts are not any different from a ball boy juggling a ball during half time during matches in Nigeria. You have to understand that the US is a capitalist economy so every aspect of our life is driven by that mentality, including sports.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chelsea need atleast 2 or 3 bulky players Sha

So they won't be looking like boys when they are playing men or get bullied of the ball.. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
obainojazz:
or he’s this guy cheesy

Badt guy!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
elrony:
My brethren Lana1 and eph12

Sunday school time never reach? angry
Pastor I'm battling bugs here but I am with you in spirit and soul cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
obainojazz:
grin grin
Anytime i see these particular types of videos, i dey skip am with utmost alacrity.

Na every week soldier dey come surprise family for there. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol there is a limit to how much love one can have in one’s heart.

The only club I have permanent love for is Manchester United.

In NFL i currently like the KC Chiefs but before then it was the Seahawks and before then the Ravens. I generally root against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.
I have a soft sport for the Steelers cos of the Steel curtain defence.

In the NBA it is the Bucks cos of Giannis but previously it has always changed from era to era. Was all in with MJ and the Bulls though so I generally root against Lebron.

Just my kinda guy.

I HATE Brady and Belichick. Remember deflategate?
As for LeBron there's no overrated and over hyped sportsman in the history of sport.
Past,present or future.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

They are baskets. If we play ball here, all of them will be minus one.

People wey like to form.

One thing I rate Dayo, despite living in Yankee, he did not adopt any Yankee sport but stayed true to the beautiful game. And na him get height for bball sef.

It depends on the age you got here. If you got to America as a teen you probably will pickup their sports.
Roland17 probably got to America earlier than I did so he grew up with American sports. I got here at over 25yrs old, fully grown and set in my ways. I still watch basketball and American football especially the playoffs

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

You hardly contribute anything meaningful on this thread in other days unlike others your life must be miserable offline and you're so uncultured sorry to say but try and fix your miserable life. This is a friendly advice
Am not under any obligation to impress you
So save this infantile rant for your fellow muppets on this thread.
If I had half the anger you have I would've become a more productive citizen.
As usual your fellow brain dead cretins will egg you on,including your la citadella president with nothing but spoilt pap inside his cranium.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

Just my kinda guy.

I HATE Brady and Belichick. Remember deflategate?
As for LeBron there's no overrated and over hyped sportsman in the history of sport.
Past,present or future.

Hazard?

grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
donjazet:

I seriously doubt the bolded is true, but if it is indeed true, it is very wrong. Why should that be a crime?

Amoto94:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.alarabiya.net/en/amp/features/2018/10/25/European-court-rules-insulting-Prophet-Mohammed-not-freedom-of-expression-
I wanted to comment on that too but it will lead to another religious political long thing

Why are western liberals okay with dragging other religions but put a stop when it comes to Islam?

Why is the same energy and freedom of expression not extended equally

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bruv, ika o dogba.

All we are asking is for Nihilist to leave the barbershop for a minute. We want to confirm something.

Nihilistjnr wey don turn ice cube, he must act and produce barber shop 3 to 31 before leaving

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:
We dey troll them, Chelsea fans dey use style change the talk to

- Covid-19
- Politics
- Basket ball
- Religion

Lai Lai,....e no go work cheesy grin cheesy grin
At all.
We will not be hoodwinked.

That juvenile is shedding tears now.
If you go back to the United thread I can almost wager that the scaldy fvck trolled us the day we lost to them.
Now the idiot wants to set boundaries after their season came to an abysmal end,losing like it's going out of style,after being in 3rd place on the league log for 40 of a 38 week season and viciously trolling us for being in 5th place.
Shedding tears of blood and trying to preach about decorum

As far as I know he keeps proving to me how idiotic the chelsea fanbase is,not just here online.

Go and spread your stupid message to your moronic brethren,you smelly cvnt. My message to the dumbass

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

At all.
We will not be hoodwinked.

That juvenile is shedding tears now.
If you go back to the United thread I can almost wager that the scaldy fvck trolled us the day we lost to them.
Now the idiot wants to set boundaries after their season came to an abysmal end,losing like it's going out of style,after being in 3rd place on the league log for 40 of a 38 week season and viciously trolling us for being in 5th place.
Shedding tears of blood and trying to preach about decorum

As far as I know he keeps proving to me how idiotic the chelsea fanbase is,not just here online.

Go and spread your stupid message to your moronic brethren,you smelly cvnt. My message to the dumbass

I heard Chelsea went to Germany 4 - 1 reason....

grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Hazard?

grin
A close second.
Credit is due to him,playing at the weight he is carrying on his posterior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

It's always a reaction after an attack and that's how we do in rap section too, and i won't attack anybody's parent. Read my post well, next time.

This post is all lies and hypocrisy coming from you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

I posted Dayo's parent's picture after he asked me to go ahead, after he attacked me. You bringing my Father into some trollings involving Pulisic and Hazard, showed the lack of sense, manners, that permeates the group of scummies, in which you are a prominent member.

Content as highlighted last time by Pkasso, doesn't need to expose one as someone that lacks sound parental upbringing, as seen in that your 'Papa jab'.

I have no problem with bants, just use your brain if you have one, while doing it. You shouldn't display uncouth character exposing your poor upbringing. That's it.

Quote where I ever attacked your parents

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) (9554) (9555) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Android17 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.