Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10578418 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9698) (9699) (9700) (9701) (9702) (9703) (9704) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2020
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lavoca: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2020
I came late ni sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
k
K lick your black ass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Lol

Imagine if this happens...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2020
A40:
https://twitter.com/BlasianSays/status/1298708341418467328?s=19

What do you guys think? Was the coach out of order? Woke and Love and light Twitter don nearly finish the man oh
He may have close relationship with his players but people will still drag even if the player debunk any of the allegations.
To be a female coach, one have to be very careful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2020
odizeey:

If na woman dey hold man like that them no go shout o.

This life no balance sha.
Exactly, I remember when hazard was forming injury and the female medics came over with her magical touch on field o maybe that was the reason mourinho embarrassed her grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2020
2emotional:

Does that look like a joke to you?

You go dig taya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Exactly, I remember when hazard was forming injury and the female medics came over with her magical touch on field o maybe that was the reason mourinho embarrassed her grin

cheesy Man dey try for this life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2020
macjireh:
add Werner and Hakim,,I'm counting 6 confirmed,,who is d 7th?
If you add Xavier Mbuyamba, it becomes seven.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:
Lol

Imagine if this happens...

If you understand how ego works, you can easily tell that this will NEVER happen.

These are two kings, they can't be found in one kingdom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2020
A40:
These guys apply this use of excessive force both on armed and unarmed persons. This armed and second amendment excuse you dey usually use no dey sit right with my soul

What do you now think will happen to the average Joe Blow on the street when even wealthy and privileged people who are clearly unarmed experience such treatment

Which one be armed and unarmed persons? Someone asked me about a specific incident, you dey join other unrelated matters.

If as a Policeman, a civilian fights with you and you allow him to enter his car, you won't last long on the street. No be sweet and chin-chin he dey go bring for you from the car. They gave that man enough warning not to enter the car till the last second.

In the UK, a racist police officer would have tased him knowing at best he won't have a gun. . . . while in the US, a non-racist black officer would have shot him for trying that nonsense.

Difference between both scenarios is 2nd amendment.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2020
macjireh:

add Werner and Hakim,,I'm counting 6 confirmed,,who is d 7th?
professor Xavier
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:

Don't be SO sure bro.
I am super sure.

Messi talent level would deliver goals and assists anywhere and everywhere. We've seen him deliver at the biggest stages of football and his only major setback has always been the fact that he mostly carries his team alone.

The times he got help and 'assistance', he delivered trophies.

Baba, e sure for me

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Away from football.

Would kindly appreciate your comments on here. Made by my very own person but feel free to let it flow. lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/6082550/honeytongue-mama-landlady-episodes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
odizeey:

Does that look like a joke to you?

You go dig taya.
chill well my brother grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I am super sure.

Messi talent level would deliver goals and assists anywhere and everywhere. We've seen him deliver at the biggest stages of football and his only major setback has always been the fact that he mostly carries his team alone.

The times he got help and 'assistance', he delivered trophies.

Baba, e sure for me

Biggest stages like World Cup? Copa America? I'm sure he has help and 'assistance' in Argentina.

Don't be SO sure he will deliver anywhere and everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2020
2emotional:
chill well my brother grin
Siebakpor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:

Biggest stages like World Cup? Copa America? I'm sure he has help and 'assistance' in Argentina.

I really feel for the guy sha. Three finals back to back to back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Ibime:

In the UK, a racist police officer would have tased him knowing at best he won't have a gun. . . . while in the US, a non-racist black officer would have shot him for trying that nonsense.

I'll also add to this and say on the whole, UK Officers are better trained.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:

speaking of help and Argentina, that L. Martinez of inter is a deadly forward, totally worth 100m. Argentina produce quite the attacking talent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2020
BlueAngel444:
professor Xavier
BlueMann:

If you add Xavier Mbuyamba, it becomes seven.
Never heard of dat name...wat position is he gonna play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2020
odizeey:

Siebakpor
. I will help you scummie, si ebea puo.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2020
2emotional:
. I will help you scummie, si ebea puo.. grin

Thank you. cheesy cheesy

Wetyn be the meaning sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
odizeey:

Thank you. cheesy cheesy

Wetyn be the meaning sef.
lol. It means "comot for hia" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:

We saw how he delivered for Barca when he had the necessary help from Xavi, Iniesta and to a large extent Neymar and Suarez (when he was still fertile undecided).

All players are human and they need help too. At the World Cup and Copa America, Messi was and still is Argentina highest goal scorer (I stand to be corrected). If he has a supposed off day, what happens to other players?

See my line of thought when I mentioned 'help and assistance'?

If Messi goes to City, in KDB alone, he has the help he needs to deliver.

Messi would deliver anywhere and everywhere if he has the necessary help and assistance.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2020
it's official

Chelsea Football Club has completed the signing of one of the big names in world football with Thiago Silva joining on a one-year contract, with the club having the option of a further 12 months.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/08/28/thiago-silva-moves-from-paris-to-london?cardIndex=0-0%3Futm_source%3Dtw&utm_medium=orgsoc&utm_campaign=none
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2020
2emotional:
lol. It means "comot for hia" grin
Oh. Make Una no perform next season una go si ebea puo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Welcome Silva!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

We saw how he delivered for Barca when he had the necessary help from Xavi, Iniesta and to a large extent Neymar and Suarez (when he was still fertile undecided).

All players are human and they need help too. At the World Cup and Copa America, Messi was and still is Argentina highest goal scorer (I stand to be corrected). If he has a supposed off day, what happens to other players?

See my line of thought when I mentioned 'help and assistance'?

If Messi goes to City, in KDB alone, he has the help he needs to deliver.

Messi would deliver anywhere and everywhere if he has the necessary help and assistance.

One question for you. Doesn't Messi get help and assistance in Argentina NT?

Another side question, how sure are you that he will get that help and assistance that Xavi and co offered him, in Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2020
BlueMann:

I really feel for the guy sha. Three finals back to back to back.

Na those penalty shootouts pain am pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (9698) (9699) (9700) (9701) (9702) (9703) (9704) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NinjaMetahuman, forgiveness, Afobear, USAfall2024, AirBay, timbros(m), Santos07 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.