Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10574342 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9699) (9700) (9701) (9702) (9703) (9704) (9705) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
BlueAngel444:
speaking of help and Argentina, that L. Martinez of inter is a deadly forward, totally worth 100m. Argentina produce quite the attacking talent

You used the right word. Lautaro is deadly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
An 8/10 window so far. If they can get a GK and clear out deadwood like Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Moses, Zappacosta, etc etc, it will be a perfect 10.

Any GK in the top 5 leagues is better than Kepa please.

I hear Sergio Romero will leave. That's a very good and very cheap option. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:
Welcome Silva!

Very very good signing. Goes straight into the starting eleven and hopefully stabilizes the defense. At least now, lamps would stop tinkering with his selection at the back. This is the best free transfer Chelsea have ever had.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
odizeey:

Oh. Make Una no perform next season una go si ebea puo
if e dey possible una for don pursue us comot from here tey tey but we have otem.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
donjazet:

Very very good signing. Goes straight into the starting eleven and hopefully stabilizes the defense. At least now, lamps would stop tinkering with his selection at the back. This is the best free transfer Chelsea have ever had.

What of Micheal Ballack

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
"Tony can you please hand over that number 2 jersey? Thank you."

"Here you go, Thiago..."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
2emotional:
if e dey possible una for don pursue us comot from here tey tey but we have otem.... grin
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Our ban now seems to be a blessing in disguise.

Welcome Thiago Silva, please teach Rudiger how to defend sensibly. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Up next:

The big one cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
airmark:
Our ban now seems to be a blessing in disguise.

Welcome Thiago Silva, please teach Rudiger how to defend sensibly. cool
Yeah I'm pleased with all our signings so far, next season is going to be interesting but the only fear I have now is Messi going to man city.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Unlimited22:

I've seen this video several times and I'm more convinced of his innocence with each watch.
She was a substitute, who was substituted off with her team losing a UCL semi. The babe was crying sef.

If Na woman touch man like that, hot takes twitter for silent like church mouse.
when I watched it initially it seemed me like the man was on something else, but when I continued to watch it I found out that it was an innocent something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
macjireh:

Never heard of dat name...wat position is he gonna play?
in few seasons time CB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:

If Barca used the 100m City are offering for Messi to buy him, they would L. Martinez, Gabriel, B. Silva, Dembele, Griezmann, Coutinho and that Fati in attack shocked. Scary something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlueAngel444:
No Silva announcement today. Means Chelsea want to announce a player every day
Chilwell - Wednesday
Sarr- Thursday
Thiago - Friday
And Saturday the 29th -?? Havertz?

7 confirmed transfers 2more to go, a CB and a GK making 9

Chelsea actually planned on announcing each player daily shocked

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
MorataFC:
Yeah I'm pleased with all our signings so far, next season is going to be interesting but the only fear I have now is Messi going to man city.

Looking forward to next season for a great one from the boys.

Yea, Messi is a joker, and i pray Fraudiola doesn't get him.

Meanwhile, Raumdeuter, have you now agreed that only Messi could rescue your Fraudiola from constant disgrace in Ucl?

Disgraceful.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
MorataFC:
Pep will finally have no excuse not to win UCL. KDB the best widely known creative midfielder on the planet. Along with Messi, Aguero and Sterling. But if they fail hehehehehehehehehe OMG grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:

One question for you. Doesn't Messi get help and assistance in Argentina NT?

Another side question, how sure are you that he will get that help and assistance that Xavi and co offered him, in Chelsea?
To your second question, with the imminent signing of Havertz, Ziyech, Werner and others, our supporting cast can go a long way to help secure the trophies looking currently at their stats. Messi is big on his own.

Last UCL season which Liverpool eliminated Barca; 1st leg. The ball was squared to Dembele and he literally passed it to Allison. That goal would have gone a long way to securing their qualification. There are many instances too where the present Barca supporting cast has fell short of expectations.

To your 1st question, the context of 'help and assistance' is in others scoring and assisting as much as Messi does. Messi tops the goals charts for Argentina with almost a whooping 30goals against a non-retired player and 4 assists more than the closest assist maker in Argentina.

So, judge it yourself, does Messi get the required 'help and assistance' in the NT?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlueMann:
Up next:

The big one cool
Strangely, I feel we don't need this guy due to the amount he is going for.

But, for squad depth, a player of his quality is welcomed.

Just read this morning that there are still obstacles as regards his add ons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
timbros:

What's your definition of deadly?

ahh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ibime:

Which one be armed and unarmed persons? Someone asked me about a specific incident, you dey join other unrelated matters.

If as a Policeman, a civilian fights with you and you allow him to enter his car, you won't last long on the street. No be sweet and chin-chin he dey go bring for you from the car. They gave that man enough warning not to enter the car till the last second.

In the UK, a racist police officer would have tased him knowing at best he won't have a gun. . . . while in the US, a non-racist black officer would have shot him for trying that nonsense.

Difference between both scenarios is 2nd amendment.
Yeah right. A man with his 3 kids will enter his car and pull out a gun to shoot at several police officers. We both know he's not getting shot if he were white

Then you didn't shoot just once you shot 7 times!!

I'm just telling you these guys do not need a reason to make your life miserable whether you are armed or unarmed so this Second amendment thing wey you dey always yarn no be am.

Excessive use of force is the issue and they don't need a reason to implement it when it comes to blacks

Hours later didn't we see a 17 year old armed with an AR 15 that actually went and shot two people to death. I didn't see any law enforcement rain bullets on his back. He is going to get a fair trial despite literally shooting people and carrying assault rifles in full glare of the public

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

To your second question, with the imminent signing of Havertz, Ziyech, Werner and others, our supporting cast can go a long way to help secure the trophies looking currently at their stats. Messi is big on his own.

Last UCL season which Liverpool eliminated Barca; 1st leg. The ball was squared to Dembele and he literally passed it to Allison. That goal would have gone a long way to securing their qualification. There are many instances too where the present Barca supporting cast has fell short of expectations.

To your 1st question, the context of 'help and assistance' is in others scoring and assisting as much as Messi does. Messi tops the goals charts for Argentina with almost a whooping 30goals against a non-retired player and 4 assists more than the closest assist maker in Argentina.

So, judge it yourself, does Messi get the required 'help and assistance' in the NT?

Below is your first comment which I cautioned...

Skimpledawg:

I truly understand your point and it makes sense.

Inasmuch that the board won't sanction the deal, I'd be open to Messi coming to Chelsea. It is a statement of intent and ambition as a club to attract big names and also win trophies.

With Messi donning our jersey, we are sure to win trophies. Key word is SURE!!!

You went on to emphasize your point that Messi can never fail anywhere with the words below...

Skimpledawg:

I am super sure.

Messi talent level would deliver goals and assists anywhere and everywhere. We've seen him deliver at the biggest stages of football and his only major setback has always been the fact that he mostly carries his team alone.

The times he got help and 'assistance', he delivered trophies.

Baba, e sure for me

I went on to show you some biggest stages of football where he actually failed.

Pay attention. The conversation is not WHY Messi failed but IF he can actually fail.

Evidence shows that Messi can't deliver goals ANYWHERE and Everywhere as you claimed. He has played 4 major finals and neither scored nor assisted in any of them. Reason why I asked you to exercise caution. This is football.

Messi can come to Chelsea and fail. But then, there is this ready made excuse of not having supporting cast, which is entirely another argument altogether.

Talking about carrying a team alone, from the knockout stages, did Messi carry Argentina team to World Cup final in 2014 or the team carried him?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

ahh.
Pastor skimple that boy is a deadly finisher ooo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

ahh.

Is Lautaro not 'very good;excellent'?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
BlueMann:
Up next:

The big one cool

The icing on the cake. I'm sure Marina is leaving this late so that we can get multiple orgasms when the deal gets announced.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
nihilistjnr:

It just doesn't sit well with me that we signed that guy for 50m

Leicester had already replaced him in the team with that James Justyn dude signed straight from League One.

I suppose it's a sign of the times that a basic left back is being signed for 50m.

A couple years ago, he would have cost max 12 million, with maybe a packet of White London thrown in as a bonus.
Lol. Lampard seems to rate him, I read Ashley Cole rates him as well. I haven't really watched him so I don't know. Make he sha come good cos heaven knows we have wasted money on that side of the team and that is something considering that Chelsea has wasted a lot of money on almost all sides.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
A40:
Yeah right. A man with his 3 kids will enter his car and pull out a gun to shoot at several police officers. We both know he's not getting shot if he were white

The same man with his three kids who was just wrestling a Police officer on the ground. Kids kor, kids ni.

A40:

Then you didn't shoot just once you shot 7 times!!

I'm sure when you get the report, you will see it's mostly nyash and limb shots, that's why he was always in stable condition. Those are neutralising shots to stop him posing a threat, rather than kill-shots. From what I saw on the video, they were literally begging him not to enter that car and only shot him at the last moment.

A40:

Hours later didn't we see a 17 year old armed with an AR 15 that actually went and shot two people to death. I didn't see any law enforcement rain bullets on his back. He is going to get a fair trial despite literally shooting people and carrying assault rifles in full glare of the public

Why are you always comparing apples with oranges?

Was the 17 year old with Police Officers when he was busting AK?

The 17 year old was found later and probably gave himself up with hands up otherwise he would have been shot if he came out forming commando.

The law of gun is simple, don't do anything that will make a Policeman think you might reach for something. If you like kill 1,000 people, if you come out naked with hands up when olopa come for you, you will be arrested like any other citizen.

Most times if you start forming agidi and tussling during encounter with Police, or making sudden unpredictable movements, you are likely to get shot, because Policeman doesn't want to get shot himself.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
And he said to them to bring him "Silva" and asked whose face is on it. And they answered "Cesar" cheesy. Happy birthday Captain Cesar.

Give unto Cesar the things that are Cesar

No one is taking the captain band from you. All hail Caesar. Up blues

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ibime:

I'm sure when you get the report, you will see it's mostly nyash and limb shots, that's why he was always in stable condition. Those are neutralising shots to stop him posing a threat, rather than kill-shots. From what I saw on the video, they were literally begging him not to enter that car and only shot him at the last moment.

7 shots, neutralizing shots? Seriously?

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
thorrvik55:

Omo adim weak

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
thorrvik55:

There is no way someone with hand on your collar will pump you 7 bullets and you won't die or even be in critical condition, unless intentionally aiming away from your vitals. I may be wrong but the probability is low. At least you must be in critical condition if not dead. At that range, one or two shots will kill if the intention was murder rather than neutralisation. Bear in mind, they had already used taser on him but the taser did not work.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ibime:

I'm sure when you get the report, you will see it's mostly nyash and limb shots , that's why he was always in stable condition. Those are neutralising shots to stop him posing a threat, rather than kill-shots. From what I saw on the video, they were literally begging him not to enter that car and only shot him at the last moment.

Nyash shots grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ibime:

The same man with his three kids who was just wrestling a Police officer on the ground. Kids kor, kids ni.
People have altercation with police pretty frequently. It shouldn't end with 7 shots in their back. Why are you acting like this was a drug sting or bank robbery

Ibime:

Back shots actually. It's possible he might lose ability to walk. He was just fortunate to not die, I don't know why you're attributing a lucky coincidence to the officer not shooting to kill this man

Ibime:

Why are you always comparing apples with oranges?

Was the 17 year old with Police Officers when he was busting AK?

The 17 year old was found later and probably gave himself up with hands up otherwise he would have been shot if he came out forming commando.
Naah mate. You're the one that is ignoring patterns. In all these killings and shootings you have not produced one example where the people that were shot were actually armed. Scuffles should not lead to people getting shot period else how are they different from China and the other countries they malign for their human rights record

Ibime:

The law of gun is simple, don't do anything that will make a Policeman think you might reach for something. If you like kill 1,000 people, if you come out naked with hands up when olopa come for you, you will be arrested like any other citizen.

Most times if you start forming agidi and tussling during encounter with Police, or making sudden unpredictable movements, you are likely to get shot, because Policeman doesn't want to get shot himself.

Again you are deliberately choosing to isolate incidents and ignore patterns. I know what law of gun is but how many more unarmed civilians need to be shot? You're killing people coming out of liquor stores, breaking into their homes and shooting them.

Were seeing people that were either unarmed and doing agidi still get killed. So it's clear there is a problem and race is at the heart of it.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9699) (9700) (9701) (9702) (9703) (9704) (9705) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.