Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10452194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) (9715) (9716) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

This 1 funny small sha

My no lie

See as e do martial art like frog.

cheesy cheesy
You still had to squeeze in Martial but issokay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeeBabss(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Incase you missed it cool cool cool tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
One just had to appreciate the way Arteta makes his boys play football.

Arteta really doing well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You still had to squeeze in Martial but issokay
Na d nearest synonym for karate na.

grin grin..

How u see him diagonal pass accuracy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeeBabss(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
How do I.post gifs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

Na d nearest synonym for karate na.

grin grin..

How u see him diagonal pass accuracy
He tried cheesy

I hope he replicates that in the big games cool

Remember Pogba assist to Rashford in our 4-0 encounter wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

This tears is too sudden and fast.

Ziyech go really mk catarrh comot from una eyes sha??

Dey neva even break, ...see tears everywhere.

Na so the pass accuracy sweet u reach

Creativity 0
Crosses 10000000

God forbid tueh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
I was impressed with Arteta strategy in today's game, his players stayed compact hitting Liverpool on the counter, utilising the pace of Aubameyang and Saka with devastating effect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
eph12:
So chelshit went to buy a cross merchant and they are calling it creativity grin cheesy
Na here we dey cheesy

https://twitter.com/LSComps/status/1299729027859656712?s=19
how is dis one better than Willian now undecided

Another Cross and in’shala merchant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Liverpool need a midfielder capable of doing defense splitting passes to unlock low-block teams. During their game against Arsenal they were toothless for large spells of the game because of the one-dimensional play in midfield. Thiago Alcantara will do a decent job for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

https://twitter.com/UtdLew/status/1299727524621160448?s=19

Take a look at this abeg lipsrsealed
LMAO who is that please?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
donjazet:

He's a Muslim, nothing wrong with pointing it out.
I'm just curious to know what he thinks about this issue.

Sincerely only God knows how this our country is holding together. It's clear we have different sides that are just too different from each other in almost every metric. And no one knows how we can even begin to find a common ground and common ideal. It's a pity.
Fortunately, many people around the world can see the evil in Sharia and the actions of extremists like those Muslims in the North (who strive to practise Islam purely as Muhammad did in his lifetime).

Evil laws like Sharia should be condemned as barbaric and anti-human by every sane and kind person.

As people continue to speak against these things, more Muslims are getting enlightened and realizing that human lives are sacred, and lives shouldn't always be lost to defend a god, who should fight for himself.

In one of his haadith (sayings/traditions), Muhammad even prophesied Islam will become a strange religion in the future.

Today, archaic laws like Sharia (that forms the core of Islam) already seem strange to many people.

As people get more enlightened and smarter, and science continues to grow, more people will leave religions with strange and violent practices.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
weedtaker:

This season go too funny grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
eph12:

Creativity 0
Crosses 10000000

God forbid tueh

Define creativity

Maybe d goal was as a result of relativity.

Anyway...didn't u enjoy d diagonal passes?

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
eph12:

LMAO who is that please?
Our new cross and Insha Allah merchant lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

He tried cheesy

I hope he replicates that in the big games cool

Remember Pogba assist to Rashford in our 4-0 encounter wink wink wink
Yah...pogba and rashy are superstars

I wonder why una dey wail for some other signings

U guys are ingrates despite what they have done

Una still dey find some other persons.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
just one game and you guys are already saying nonsense about ziyech,as for me,I like his crosses and inshallah like that,he is worth the same price with D.james afterall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amoto94:
Liverpool need a midfielder capable of doing defense splitting passes to unlock low-block teams. During their game against Arsenal they were toothless for large spells of the game because of the one-dimensional play in midfield. Thiago Alcantara will do a decent job for them
They relied on long ball to the wings alot.

It will definitely be a problem once teams figures out a way to block the route
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
weedtaker:

See painment.

So it is time why start Werner criticism.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amoto94:
LFC have lack that kind of player which is why I don't like klopp style of play, I always say his midfielders are useless with the ball because their primary duty is to press till eternity.
No creativity, keita should be starting in-between either of fabinho, giji or Henderson
Today Arnold and Robertson couldn't supply mane or sallah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Confused??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

cheesy cheesy
people can never be satisfied grin,theyvhave Bruno,Pogba,black Ronaldo (rashford) and next Gigs(Daniel James),they even have white mbappe (greenwood) and they are still crying for more grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

We get ur point

One got top 4 with 0 budget

The other won FA cup.

Check the one u would prefer

embarassed kiss
you had new signings like pulisic and Kovacic who signed permanently in July, even with the ban. Don’t forget you had 42 players coming back from Loan too at the start of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
MaziAlaye:

you had new signings like pulisic and Kovacic who signed permanently in July, even with the ban. Don’t forget you had 42 players coming back from Loan too at the start of the season.
why can't you also bring back your players from loan and stop crying for new signings grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:

LFC have lack that kind of player which is why I don't like klopp style of play, I always say his midfielders are useless with the ball because their primary duty is to press till eternity.
No creativity, keita should be starting in-between either of fabinho, giji or Henderson
Today Arnold and Robertson couldn't supply mane or sallah

Did Arnold play? I thought it was another don
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
MaziAlaye:

But then...it was a forced buy as there was no way we could buy.

It was merely an extension for kovacic.

Pulisic was already in d team b4 Lamps contract was even talked about .

Direct your shalaye to dat handsome blue-eyed fraud that spent 200mulla .

Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
ennyjay72:
people can never be satisfied grin,theyvhave Bruno,Pogba,black Ronaldo (rashford) and next Gigs(Daniel James),they even have white mbappe (greenwood) and they are still crying for more grin
Ungrateful fella.

They have spent 200mulla

...................The prisoner
...................the bustop
..................the penaroro man
..................the headless runner

Even when they had d dabber

I wonder what they want from woodward??

cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Did Arnold play? I thought it was another don
I was reading live text from shagamu to my village grin
Arnold v2.1 then wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:
Ungrateful fella.
They have spent 200mulla
...................The prisoner ...................the bustop ..................the penaroro man ..................the headless runner
Even when they had d dabber

I wonder what they want from woodward??
cool cool

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
I was reading live text from shagamu to my village grin
Arnold v2.1 then wink

Ah an....

You be Omo Ogun?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
eph12:

Creativity 0
Crosses 10000000

God forbid tueh

Bruno Fernandes:

Passing: 0
Creativity: -1000

Diving: 100000

Penalty: 2Million+

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) (9715) (9716) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.