Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10578600 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9708) (9709) (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

Baba na friendly o
na so.. but It felt like I was burning data but nothing jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
the space he creates could be utilized by other players

Then you realize RLC is backkkk, Havertz is here and we have Mount as well cheesy cheesy and if Kovacic improves his entry into the box and shooting grin grin ahhhh hmmmm
multiple orgasms grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
na so.. but It felt like I was burning data but nothing jare.

I expected sum tin like this though

Werner scoring is good job then 4 his confidence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Greenwood scores against Brighton: ‘it’s BrIgHtOn’ ‘so overrated scoring against a bottom of the league premier league team’

Werner scores Tap-in against Brighton: ‘OMGGG it’s clear why we bought him. Knew he wouldn’t drop’ angry
See red tears everywere.

Wish martial art scored those taps in una for rch final of europa league.

I lie

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aubameyang mhen!!

The new Drogba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Auba sweet goal

Mad pasd from Saka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

I expected sum tin like this though

Werner scoring is good job then 4 his confidence
yes

But I felt Cho should have score that initially.. if there is no Werner to bury it would have been a waste of a terrific free header.. and we can't have that happening when ziyech starts delivering the crosses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Like play like play, this arsenal fit surprise men this season oo. Very good stuff the're playing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Obama ying yang

Another bundesliga product sodomizing the epl

No Adrian to blame for the goal

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aubameyang thou grin

The Messi of arsenal

Carrying dead team grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pool defence pretty poor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
how do you see Azpilicueta at CB?
dunno

I have stopped watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
BlueMann:
Anyways if you're tryna Livestream the game, here's the website link

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/live

Interestingly Jake Clarke-Salte is starting.
thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
I Sha think that Ziyech injury was a case of "better safe than sorry".
He should be good to go on the 14th.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
IPOB members were slaughtered like goat for holding meeting it's John Blake in America we defending

No, that is not the main political issue in Nigeria right now. This is;
https://www.nairaland.com/6085374/muslim-lawyers-association-nigeria-endorses-deathpenalty
Your religion and it's legal adherents has just endorsed the legal death penalty of a man who "blasphemed". At least you are a reasonable and moderate Moslem, do you support their stance on this?
Do you think one should be legally killed for speaking against Mohammed?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Arsenal not looking like they can keep this win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
donjazet:

No, that is not the main political issue in Nigeria right now. This is;
https://www.nairaland.com/6085374/muslim-lawyers-association-nigeria-endorses#93357932

Your religion and it's legal adherents has just endorsed the legal death penalty of a man who "blasphemed". At least you are a reasonable and moderate Moslem, do you support their stance on this?
Do you think one should be legally killed for speaking against Mohammed?
You wouldn't have used this term though

Back to the Issue.... Why is The FG silent on this issue??

Why did they block access to his lawyers??

Why can't they allow Allah to fight his cause??

Sometimes I feel tempted to blame Lugard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
yes

But I felt Cho should have score that initially.. if there is no Werner to bury it would have been a waste of a terrific free header.. and we can't have that happening when ziyech starts delivering the crosses.
Your observation was right.

I prefer werner scoring it for his"belief sake."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Our defense still need experienced leader, how can u concede two pk in a less tension game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
MorataFC:
Our defense still need experienced leader, how can u concede two pk in a less tension game?
Thiago is coming and I don't want to see rudiger next season tbh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
If the game remains like this Auba would Arteta another title in the space of some months.

Hmm, arsenal may serious challenge for top four this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
yes

haven't you noticed that CHO prefers to assists than to score. Providing assists and creating chances has been his thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chelsea is trying to offer kepa for Donnaruma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
ennyjay72:
Chelsea is trying to offer kepa for Donnaruma

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! grin

please let them accept cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! grin
please let them accept cry
if it's you,will you accept grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Allan to Everton is "here we go" by Fabrizio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thazard:
What's wrong with you guys?

This is a Chelsea Fan Thread not American Fan Thread.

If you want to discuss politics,go to the political section and argue there.Stop derailing this thread.

If any one post political stuff here again,I would make sure I report to the mod.
pls do so...D's thread is now a dustbin for all sorts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You wouldn't have used this term though

Back to the Issue.... Why is The FG silent on this issue??

Why did they block access to his lawyers??
Why can't they allow Allah to fight his cause??
Sometimes I feel tempted to blame Lugard

He's a Muslim, nothing wrong with pointing it out.
I'm just curious to know what he thinks about this issue.

Sincerely only God knows how this our country is holding together. It's clear we have different sides that are just too different from each other in almost every metric. And no one knows how we can even begin to find a common ground and common ideal. It's a pity.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
ennyjay72:
if it's you,will you accept grin
yes cheesy cool

Everton signs Allan and James Rodriguez. Both Arsenal and Everton will cause plenty trouble next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Omo let's see Arsenal defence today.

Liverpool were in a slump end of last of season

Arteta has totally deviate from Arsenal style of play. Na park the bus and hit on the counter him dey play since him join them. grin
Which begs the question, where did he learn this tactics from? Guardiola has never played this way.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Arteta has totally deviate from Arsenal style of play. Na park the bus and hit on the counter him dey play since him join them. grin
Which begs the question, where did he learn this tactics from? Guardiola has never played this way.

Arteta played under Moyes don't forget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
donjazet:

He's a Muslim, nothing wrong with pointing it out.
I'm just curious to know what he thinks about this issue.

Sincerely only God knows how this our country is holding together. It's clear we have different sides that are just too different from each other in almost every metric. And no one knows how we can even begin to find a common ground and common ideal. It's a pity.

Is there a God?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9708) (9709) (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.