Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10576211 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9707) (9708) (9709) (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
I no go lie, that Ziyech cross to CHO and Werner can cause orgasms.

Kai

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
IPOB members were slaughtered like goat for holding meeting it's John Blake in America we defending
no mind them. Na because e go dey sensitive and whip up emotions. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
See as Ziyech dey spread ball like butter.
Chai... cheesy
CHO with a good strike there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
CHO looks sharp.

Baba don pick up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Kai
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
That Ziyech cross cry cry

Tears of Joy!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
See Brighton wan dey do some kind one touch football levels oh shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
If you know you know cool

The future is bright haters may go blind cool #CHO on fire

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please guys, can you upload pictures of the matches for those who are not watching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kova na another guy wey Sabi spread ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Alonso's first instincts is to barge forward... Nawa

Lovely 1-2 touch from Kova. Almost a goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Impressed by Werner and Ziyech so far.
Kante, Kova and CHO have also looked good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Make injury just free Loftus cheek abeg. The guy good.

Kova my guys, you sabi.

Ziyech looks very promising. And I like his off the ball work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Our five first team signings so far in the order of

Thiago Silva the leader, his decisions defensively makes me my number 1 signing so far
Kia Havertz the X factor, his ability to literally do multiple things and replace any attacker or midfielder. No2
Hakim Ziyech the exciting factor, the joy of having a left footed right winger makes him my No.3 important signing, provide lots of assists
Timo Werner this is my No.4 the smart buy, hopefully he is not a sissy like Morata, for his fee a definite steal, I see him pressing from the front a lot, his defensive actions and combination with Havertz will cut through teams like butter.
Ben Chilwell the last No.5 I hope in time he show his importance and value and provide the useful and necessary assists to the team (hope for the money spent he adds more value to the defensive)

Werner isn't just a smart buy, his foot balling IQ is quite high honestly.

Again he drifts into play alot meaning Pulisic will interchange with him and Havertz will fill up false nine when Havertz drops deep. Menh the rotation and free flow will be madddddd o. Frankieball cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Werner is not playing like a typical number 9 IMO,I have been seeing him everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
ennyjay72:
Werner is not playing like a typical number 9 IMO,I have been seeing him everywhere
the space he creates could be utilized by other players

Then you realize RLC is backkkk, Havertz is here and we have Mount as well cheesy cheesy and if Kovacic improves his entry into the box and shooting grin grin ahhhh hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
So Chadwick Bowman has passed on?
Didn't even know...chaai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I saw pics of the guy looking very skinny early in the year, but we thought it was something else.

RIP to him.

Never mind black panther, he killed his role as James Brown in the biopic, and his role in Da 5 bloods was powerful and moving imo.

This news has hit me differently. This guy was in a class of his own.

Sending love and prayers to his loved ones
I also saw the picture and I was thinking about the extremes actors go to in order to act a movie not knowing he was at the terminal end of life. RIP to him, man died on the MJ was born.

I haven't seen all the movies you mentioned but I have seen Marshall and I was very impressed with his performance. I would definitely watch those movies you listed. RIP to him again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
ennyjay72:

He's not an out - and - out striker. That's why he played mostly as an SS in Leipzig.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
rudiger doing is thing

good caba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
A40:
Internal investigation that yields what? I just posted that image some pages back that show that out of 100 of these cases only 3 police officers ever get charged. 3!! So essentially if a police officer shoots an unarmed citizen he is 97% likely to not get a charge. This is too high

Roland17:

Baba, I no even get mouth to argue this one you type.

Did you just hinge on internal investigation? Breonna Taylor has been dead for a while now.. do you know the circumstances behind her death? Where is the internal investigation abeg?

Internal investigation that is controlled by the police unions, DA (district attorney) abi which one? Internal investigators that turned a left eye when Masai and his lawyers requested for the body cam?

Internal investigators for which shooting I wan begin talk? Rayshard Brooks nko?

In Kenosha where Jacob Blake was shot, any police shooting must be investigated externally.

This is after the police shot and killed Michael Bell Jnr, a white man, on his own driveway at home, In front of his mother and sister.

Incidentally, the city of Kenosha settled with the father of Michael Bell to the tune of 1.5 million dollars.

Michael Bell Snr subsequently used almost all of that money to lobby the government to change the law so that police shootings in the state of Wisconsin must be investigated by an external party.

You won't this story in the news because it doesn't fit a certain narrative. Everybody involved is white, so we can't blame 'hate' or 'kkk' or all the usual suspects.

Anyway to bring it back to answering your question, in Wisconsin all police shootings must be investigated by an external party since 2014

If that rule has been there for 6 years and Jacob Blake still got shot in the very town where that rule was birthed, then is the threat of an investigation changing anything?

Why should a policeman be more scared of an investigation than a potential threat to his life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rudiger doing Rudiger stuffs.. Nothing new

Good save Caballero
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Kai
Havertz grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Boring game jare

I'm out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Roland17:

Baba, I no even get mouth to argue this one you type.

Did you just hinge on internal investigation? Breonna Taylor has been dead for a while now.. do you know the circumstances behind her death? Where is the internal investigation abeg?

Internal investigation that is controlled by the police unions, DA (district attorney) abi which one? Internal investigators that turned a left eye when Masai and his lawyers requested for the body cam?

Internal investigators for which shooting I wan begin talk? Rayshard Brooks nko?
I just posted a graphic that out of 100 officers only one ever gets charged. I don't know what kind of investigation they are doing. Only God knows

We saw a whole police department that sat on evidence implicating their officer and hired one with a criminal past. These are the people conducting internal investigations and you expect something tangible to come out of it

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Boring game jare

I'm out.
how do you see Azpilicueta at CB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ziyech?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Boring game jare

I'm out.
Baba na friendly o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Greenwood scores against Brighton: ‘it’s BrIgHtOn’ ‘so overrated scoring against a bottom of the league premier league team’

Werner scores Tap-in against Brighton: ‘OMGGG it’s clear why we bought him. Knew he wouldn’t drop’ angry

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Onto the community shield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Segedinho:

Baba na friendly o
but still, Rudiger cheesy

Why isn't Zouma here, is it Rudiger Chelsea want to keep shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Omo let's see Arsenal defence today.

Liverpool were in a slump end of last of season

(1) (2) (3) ... (9707) (9708) (9709) (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), BlueAngel444, Dayokunu1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.