Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9781) (9782) (9783) (9784) (9785) (9786) (9787) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Roland17:

I see wetiin you do there oh. grin grin
is it because of Penandez lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

4th all time CL top scorer. Where do your Torres and Giroud rank

No wonder Lewandowski dey face Chelsea and he scored and assisted 7 goals in 180mins
He also scored 4 in 90 against Madrid. Your own Lewanflopski couldn't
Beast a UCL final
Score a goal in the World Cup. They came fourth ffs
Get a shot on target in 3 matches at Euro 2016
Maybe we should give him an award for being the 4th all time CL top scorer. We should also give Ansu Fati an award too undecided

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Griffon:

The standard metric to adjudge a player has always been consistency. Consistency in goal scoring, assists and overall performance.

I cringe when I read craps like "He isn't a top player b'cos he doesn't perform in big games". That criterion alone doesn't make one a top player, rather how consistent they've been with other metrics I.e goals, assists etc.

Fabregas is among the best midfielders in the world, however, he loses his guile at the most crucial part of the season. February-June is the festive period of the Champions League; the knock-outs. And he almost always fails to deliver when it is needed the most. Should we now say he's a fraud cos of that alone?

Ibrahimovic has won almost everything there is to win at club level – except for the holiest trophies of them all: the Champions League. Should we now adjudge him by that failure?

Don't read those craps Dayo and some scummies post about UCL this, World Cup that. The only metric that count most is CONSISTENCY. Let's stick to that.
how about we used a standard site rating to adjudge the players. A site like who scored that isn't bais
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
DExponential:

He also scored 4 in 90 against Madrid. Your own Lewanflopski couldn't
Beast a UCL final
Score a goal in the World Cup. They came fourth ffs
Get a shot on target in 3 matches at Euro 2016
Maybe we should give him an award for being the 4th all time CL top scorer. We should also give Ansu Fati an award too undecided

When your striker is top 5 all time CL scorer we can have a conversation
Behind only Messi Ronaldo and Raul

I understand that a Chelsea fan will be bitter that 1 player scored and assisted 7 goals in 2 matches vs your team

4th all time CL scorer Robert Lewandowski slayer of Chelsea

Top scorer UCL 2019/20

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
BlueAngel444:
is it because of Penandez lipsrsealed

Na you talk oh, no be me talk am oh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Top scorer 2019/20 UCL does not need ballot box or polling booth to win his own award

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
BlueAngel444:
how about we used a standard site rating to adjudge the players. A site like who scored that isn't bais

We'll still be suggesting the same thing. At the end of the day, our judgement will be influenced by how consistent the player kept scoring, assisting etc which all come in the form of stats.

No standard site uses a metric like how many UCL or World Cup won to adjudge who's a top player, we only see that on Nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Roland17:

I see wetiin you do there oh. grin grin

I just want clarification ni baba mi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

I understand that a Chelsea fan will be bitter that 1 player scored and assisted 7 goals in 2 matches vs your team

Same way Ryan Giggs is behind Ronaldo and Messi in the assists chart.
We can now see the reason why you hate Chelsea players. Slayer of Chelsea indeed grin

19 May 2012, Allianz Arena Munich, Germany
So ein toller Tag grin

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ampadu leaving on loan means we are almost certainly signing the very overrated Rice. Na wa o undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Griffon:

We'll still be suggesting the same thing. At the end of the day, our judgement will be influenced by how consistent the player kept scoring, assisting etc which all come in the form of stats.

No standard site uses a metric like how many UCL or World Cup won to adjudge who's a top player, we only see that on Nairaland.
oh you mean Amalametrics. A system invented due to the advancement of the Amala Turning system designed by Lord Amala D. Raum. I also heard from renowned sauces in Germany that due to it's turning speed, Amalametrics is far more advance that the system designed by Alan Turing. Quite an achievement I must say tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
trey is about to cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
ennyjay72:
trey is about to cry grin
lol, no be only am, I wan make TW close now self. I know it's just a matter of time but those two are going to be Chelsea player soon. But Mendy not soon enough to bench Kepa for the next EPL games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Unlimited22:
Ampadu leaving on loan means we are almost certainly signing the very overrated Rice. Na wa o undecided

I just tire. For real, it can't hurt Lampard to give him a chance.

Wetin we dey find for Sokoto, e dey our shokoto undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Anyways I like Jorginho's one touch instincts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
If we miraculously end up not signing Declan Rice then I would rate this transfer window 10/10.

If Rice comes then it's 6/10 for me embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rice is better than Ampadu, not even a debate

Jorginho time in that team is up, the earlier you people realize this. Even Gilmour is ahead the pecking order than Jorginho

Lampard want to play a 4-3-3 formation, a single 4 with two attacking 8’s
Havertz would most likely be playing 8 or 10 when we use a 4-2-3-1

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
BlueMann:
Anyways I like Jorginho's one touch instincts
Jorginho is balling abi cheesy best midfielder on the pitch grin, hope Lampard is watching cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ibime:

That would be a foolish move. I don't trust that Wilder not to bench him
Let’s see but I don’t think he would be benched
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Our next signing is going to be a GK, perhaps Mendy. Rennes are asking for north of £30m, if Marina pulls off another 30% reduction that would be Chelsea paying less than £20m.

abeg we need a new GK, whether she sells squad players and fringes for half their price, even selling Kepa for scraps (if ATM are willing to sell Lemar for £20m and take a loss, we better cut the dead weights out) buy Oblak for £120m.
cool Mendy is joining for between £18m– £20m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Italy dey ball sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

Top scorer UCL 2019/20
bro, you get time sha. You shouldn't be engaging these people so much as this. Bayern team is made up of very efficient players. There is really nothing to measure any of them against a Chelsea team that is full of Inefficients from kepa to striker.
Gnabry has done what ikebe super could not do.
Lewandosky remains a top striker, not in the mold of Giroud and Co.

However, you should not expect them to accept these.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
thorrvik55:
If we miraculously end up not signing Declan Rice then I would rate this transfer window 10/10.

If Rice comes then it's 6/10 for me embarassed

I don't know, I just don't fancy this Rice transfer.
If he comes, I will definitely support him wella. But i just feel like...ko necesstri

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ibime:

That would be a foolish move. I don't trust that Wilder not to bench him

Ampadu has zero chance of starting in midfield, where he would be competing with Norwood for the playmaker role.

He has a decent chance of ousting Chris basham from the RcB role though, if he applies himself correctly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chelsea is on fire mehn. Once we upgrade on Kepa, we are set for the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
donjazet:
how you take see the Mendy we wan use mend the leakage of goals way dey enter net
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
I see a Scummy trying to console Prof. Raum

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
donjazet:

Let the new guys settle in fast sha. That could be pivotal in hindsight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
airmark:

He will displace anybody in the team, if he hits the ground running as expected. I like the way he likes to boss the middle. I don't want to call him the new Zidane yet though.

Easy on the hype, fella. I certainly hopes he gives us the much needed goals we need from midfield. Our attack holds a lot of promise, it's been long i had this much hope for the season, much like when we had these guys.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
DExponential:
I see a Scummy trying to console Prof. Raum
you would be happier if Chelsea players are half as efficient as the present crop of bayern players. Won't you? cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
I really hope for Lampards' sake that this Rice guy is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
eddie7:

I read part of the Rule somewhere and a portion specified on the word "INTENTIONALLY".... but obviously and clearly, this wasn't anywhere near intentional. Global politics and undue personal interest playing out here. My malnourished opinion

The rule is not to INTENTIONALLY PLAY THE BALL DANGEROUSLY OR CARELESSLY

Novak intentionally played it carelessly.

I mean, what was the sense in what he did?

I feel for him, but he broke the rule clearly

(1) (2) (3) ... (9781) (9782) (9783) (9784) (9785) (9786) (9787) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Kimbeast and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.