Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729958 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9810) (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlueAngel444:
what did you expect him to say undecided "we are rebuilding" shocked cheesy everyone already knows that, Lampard is showing his winning mentality that has attracted players to the club.

Lol..
Men like Arteta dey use their own winning mentality to WIN actual trophies... Lampard dey utilise him own to attract players
Attraction kor seduction ni

Roman has finally opened the floodgates and lamps must deliver,dey there dey decieve yourself..
No be only rebuilding, Na repainting.. mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Just like Lampard who got Pulisic and Kovacic and didn't win a spoon so....
You forgot Lampard also got Abraham, Mason Mount, Zouma, Tomori, and James tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Just like Lampard who got Pulisic and Kovacic and didn't win a spoon so....
Lampard was not the one that sign Pulisic and Kovacic. Whereas, pep signed those players in his first season and didn’t win anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
ennyjay72:
some people will have heart attack cheesygrin
and after that they I'll go for rice

Mehn you guys are really shopping like its no mans business cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Lol..
Men like Arteta dey use their own winning mentality to WIN actual trophies... Lampard dey utilise him own to attract players

Roman has finally opened the floodgates and lamps must deliver,dey there dey decieve yourself..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep spent 200m and won immediately yet you and your friends tag him a fraud
Lampard has spent his own 200m and has to win else he will be worse than a fraud
POC (point of correction) greathix friends called pep a fraud for spending hundreds of millions (rumoured to be $1BILLION) and bringing the clubs net spend to -£600m. Why should they not call him a fraud who would suffer for 600years for not winning UCL but not even make a single semi which was made before he came. tongue that my friend coupled with his numerous failed attempts at Bayern, which with Bayern current UCL victory shows he was the one preventing them from winning it.

for one to be called a fraud THERE MUST BE A TRACK UNDISPUTABLE RECORD cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
hensben:
Lampard was not the one that sign Pulisic and Kovacic. Whereas, pep signed those players in his first season and didn’t win anything.

Pulisic played first for Lampard
Tell us how you knew it was Pep that signed players but it wasn't Lampard who signed Kovacic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlueAngel444:

POC (point of correction) greathix friends called pep a fraud for spending hundreds of millions (rumoured to be $1BILLION) and bringing the clubs net spend to £600m. Why should they not call him a fraud who would suffer for 600years for not winning UCL but not even make a single semi which was made before he came. tongue that my friend coupled with his numerous failed attempts at Bayern, which with Bayern current UCL victory shows he was the one preventing them from winning it.

for one to be called a fraud THERE MUST BE A TRACK UNDISPUTABLE RECORD cool

You are not coherent

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlueAngel444:
You forgot Lampard also got Abraham, Mason Mount, Zouma, Tomori, and James tongue

Good you remember them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Lol..

Lampard job na magnet not coach

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are not coherent

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
ShitStain:

You spend more time on this thread than you do on the Bayern thread.
You sure say you no dey admire us secretly?
he is secretly a scummy, supports clubs when they are ontop. Have you ever seen him troll Manu before. Even though they self follow troll pep and city. Even though Ole has spent 200m and spent more than a year in Manu and is still spending. All he does is come here and troll, stating trash has facts or stats, inflating numbers as he inflates his own ego. Ya surely a scummy, if not he would troll Manu tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

True bro..

at least the man knows that after all his point and kill in this corona period that something tangible is expected of him
But Faithfull shekpites here are living in denial and making excuses even before season starts
so 24 BBC pundits are living in denial, plus those in sky sports and the rest shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=BlueAngel444 post=93809526][/quote]

This one enter

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
We love d jealousy

It is a sign of fear

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Guys who was better
Peak Suarez vs peak R9
Peak neymar vs peak ronaldihno
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't know why Chelsea fans are afraid that their 200m spend can win the league. You guys ought to feel proud and confident.

diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Spy360:
I don't know why Chelsea fans are afraid that their 200m spend can win the league. You guys ought to feel proud and confident.

diggz
We are confident of doing well

But same rug should be rolled for lampard

Using ole first season of 200mulla

As well as pap 1st season

As a yardstick

Not all this shalaye..

undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Lol..

Why is your wailing more than that of Abramovic
This is becoming stale and dumb....you guys should use your brain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pulisic played first for Lampard
Tell us how you knew it was Pep that signed players but it wasn't Lampard who signed Kovacic

Pretend to be wise a little ffs angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
I must commend the energies of thorvikk, Segedinho and Blueangel444 for standing up for the Blue armies in our absence.

Airmark, help us dig out where Dayo wanted players to gel first before winning trophies.

We need you now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so 24 BBC pundits are living in denial, plus those in sky sports and the rest shocked

Oga are the pundits Lampard or Roman... the person responsible for delivering the trophies has told you his target by himself but you go still shalaye

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I must commend the energies of thorvikk, Segedinho and Blueangel444 for standing up for the Blue armies in our absence.

Airmark, help us dig out where Dayo wanted players to gel first before winning trophies.

We need you now.

Pep won immediately he spent 200m. Lampard has done the same and must win

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep won immediately he spent 200m. Lampard has done the same and must win
I agree.

No arguments at all from all of us at Cobham. You seem to be arguing with yourself egbon.

But, the standard Foundation of God football standeth sure here and this is the seal, he that spends must be allowed gelling amongst new players to win.

2 Tim 2 vs 19. That is the standard. cool

Bless you brother Dayo Ojukökoró

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
schurley:

Why is your wailing more than that of Abramovic
This is becoming stale and dumb....you guys should use your brain

Who is wailing? I've always maintained that top coaches need cash to deliver.. the only time I have issues is when you spend money and still not deliver

When una dey sing say fraudiola has spent budget of countries, over and over and over again it wasn't stale or dumb.....or when una dey talk about ole and 200m repeatedly it wasn't stale Abi? Hypocrisy ffs

Why una dey hyperventilate sef? Season never even start and Lampard might even win trophies... we just want to remind una say Lampard don finally spend big money and according to the man himself, he has to win.

Would have also told you to use your brain, but then you can't use what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
The fact that I won't have to worry if Willian or Pedro would be starting for us again is enough to show that my prayers at the mountain are being answered.

We have really seen evil days. angry

Glory days are upon us, Rejoice blue faithfuls!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Who is wailing? I've always maintained that top coaches need cash to deliver.. the only time I have issues is when you spend money and still not deliver

When una dey sing say fraudiola has spent budget of countries, over and over and over again it wasn't stale or dumb.....or when una dey talk about ole and 200m repeatedly it wasn't stale Abi? Hypocrisy ffs

Why una dey hyperventilate sef? Season never even start and Lampard might even win trophies... we just want to remind una say Lampard don finally spend big money and according to the man himself, he has to win.

Would have also told you to use your brain, but then you can't use what you don't have.
You seem to be new here man.

Wetin Lampard talk concern am. Na Wetin brother Dayo talk here naim concern us.

There has to be massive gelling among the new players and sometimes e dey take up to 2 years.

If e win trophy, we happy.
E no win, we continue to wait for the gel to be strong among the players.

You get now?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
madrid5:
Guys who was better
Peak Suarez vs peak R9
Peak neymar vs peak ronaldihno

Peak R9 had the world at his feet bro.. and peak dinho was magical (don't know whether we've seen the best of Neymar tho)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

We need you now.

Receipts!

the part he said Manure are favorites to win the league got me lol grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
FergieRaww:

Receipts!

the part he said Manure are favorites to win the league got me lol grin grin
grin grin grin

Dayo na better scam. He had to use that line to put Dopejemi over the board.

Like, Scummies will win the league? Oh my God. Dayo grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Segedinho:
We are confident of doing well
But same rug should be rolled for lampard
Using ole first season of 200mulla
As well as pap 1st season
As a yardstick
Not all this shalaye..
undecided
Absolute bullcrabs... angry
It's like you guys never got out of Mou's fear of failure cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Dayo na better scam. He had to use that line to put Dopejemi over the board.

Like, Scummies will win the league? Oh my God. Dayo grin
Who no know dayo no know ABC.

I just hope say no be say he be for real life

Cos e go to bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9810) (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), cephasdultimate and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.