Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727525 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

You seem to be new here man.

Wetin Lampard talk concern am. Na Wetin brother Dayo talk here naim concern us.

There has to be massive gelling among the new players and sometimes e dey take up to 2 years.

If e win trophy, we happy.
E no win, we continue to wait for the gel to be strong among the players.

You get now?

I ain't new apostle, at least I Sabi when Dayo made that gelling comment and then you guys were having none of it, fans here were always bringing up money spent just to undermine pep...una attack egbon Dayo when E make that gelling comment..so it is inadmissible for Lampard now

My own be say una dey always attack others using money spent now wey una don dey spend so una must also win

Be of Good courage apostle, I see Chelsea winning the league grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many of these teams have made as much changes as city has done. WHen you make so many changes you need time to gell
Oh glory glory glory to tha lord! ×2
Alleluya, hosanna! Hosanna hosanna!
Blessed be the name of tha lord ord ord! grin

Let our new signings gel please.
Same stick must be extended to brother Lampard Ejiro.

Can I hear an amen somebody? cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
madrid5:
Guys who was better
Peak Suarez vs peak R9
Peak neymar vs peak ronaldihno
Peak R9

Neymar's career hasn't finished nor is it near it's end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Godx:

They should push for Zaha as well. They need a proper winger and that team will be complete.

They need one more competent CB, Keane, Mina and Holgate are not too good to push for top 4. Their fullbacks meanwhile can be compared to any top team. Sidibe and Digne are very good.

As for wingers, Bollasie is coming back, they have Sigurdsson, Walcott and Iwobi, these people have experience of big team mentality.

Pickford - Good CB; Keane/Holgate/Mina; Digne; Sidebe - Dacoure; James; Allan- Sigurdsson; Calvert-Lewin; Richarlison.
This is not a shabby line up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

I ain't new apostle, at least I Sabi when Dayo made that gelling comment and then you guys were having none of it, fans here were always bringing up money spent just to undermine pep...una attack egbon Dayo when E make that gelling comment..so it is inadmissible for Lampard now

My own be say una dey always attack others using money spent now wey una don dey spend so una must also win

Brother Chibuchi, we are not afraid to win. We have to win. I go vex if we no win sef.

But, the players MUST GEL. I no know how long lampard gel go take to hol all the new signings sha. Even if na 3 years, they have to gel.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

I didn't get the opportunity to beat Barcelona home and away as I did for Chelsea 7-1 on aggregates. Spurs no get thread we for do the same there
Forget the fact say I dey ask you nicely ooh angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Spy360:

Absolute bullcrabs... angry

It's like you guys never got out of Mou's fear of failure
cheesy
Just like ole after d money spent

Oga... una own too much

Na our fault say una dey handicapped for d market

Afterall we no sign shi Shi last year and nobody call on ole for spending 200mulla as agnst Lampard 0mulla.

Don't u see u guys are bunch of hypocrites

U go just open your mouth waaaaaaaaaah

Like who want chop fly

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:
The fact that I won't have to worry if Willian or Pedro would be starting for us again is enough to show that my prayers at the mountain are being answered.

We have really seen evil days. angry

Glory days are upon us, Rejoice blue faithfuls!
so glad we went from these 4 Morata, Hazard, Pedro, Willian to these 3 Werner, Havertz, Ziyech
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Pap neva lost or sold a marquee player to roughly equate d total expenditure.

Spot d difference b4 u sit down craft anoda disgusting shalaye..

cry kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dey don tag Spy as Manu fan cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep won immediately he spent 200m. Lampard has done the same and must win
How much he spent wen he won nothing. ...??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Building a winning team for Pep in City is seen as a long term project winning the league this season will be an outstanding success
but but for Lampard it is what

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lampard: i want to win trophy now

Nairalanders: the new players must gel grin grin grin

Gel kor Jelili ni

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Odoi on the right focuses on providing and creating chances let's just hope he performs his best
Hopefully sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Dey don tag Spy as Manu fan cheesy cheesy
Did u see scummy from d post

What is d jealousy all about if not avt being handicapped in d market.

Scummies got VDB..

I understand that it is beta to be handicapped dan to have a leper who had 13 touches over 42mins.

He shock u??

He shock me too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
madrid5:
Guys who was better Peak Suarez vs peak R9 Peak neymar vs peak ronaldihno
peak suarez was a beast he his far better than tap-in merchant r9.
i will go for peak neymar because he will produce more goals and assists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
hensben:
Scummy don’t put things into perspective before talking.
It is what it is cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Expert17:
Make i no see trophy by May 2021 first....
May 2021 is too far now, u can have it now tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I agree.

No arguments at all from all of us at Cobham. You seem to be arguing with yourself egbon.

But, the standard Foundation of God football standeth sure here and this is the seal, he that spends must be allowed gelling amongst new players to win.

2 Tim 2 vs 19. That is the standard. cool

Bless you brother Dayo Ojukökoró

when Pep spent his 200M he won immediately, No gelling time. Lampard is expected to do the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Brother Chibuchi, we are not afraid to win. We have to win. I go vex if we no win sef.

But, the players MUST GEL. I no know how long lampard gel go take to hol all the new signings sha. Even if na 3 years, they have to gel.

Lol.. and you think say Lampard go dey for that long...if them no gel on time

... All in all, come season end we the sons of the prophet will ascend this Mount to remind our erring brethren of the great commission if Lampard fails to uphold it..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Expert17:
Lampard: i want to win trophy now

Nairalanders: the new players must gel grin grin grin

Gel kor Jelili ni
Who doesn't wants to win trophy.

Does he look like ole dat wonna get top 4

A real leader put forward a +ve mentality.

grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlueAngel444:
he is secretly a scummy, supports clubs when they are ontop. Have you ever seen him troll Manu before. Even though they self follow troll pep and city. Even though Ole has spent 200m and spent more than a year in Manu and is still spending. All he does is come here and troll, stating trash has facts or stats, inflating numbers as he inflates his own ego. Ya surely a scummy, if not he would troll Manu tongue

How can he troll man u? You Chelsea fans are usually deluded about reality. Therefore easy to troll

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Dayo na better scam. He had to use that line to put Dopejemi over the board.

Like, Scummies will win the league? Oh my God. Dayo grin

Shey na only Pep suppose win ni?

Man Utd that season spent money on Lukaku and top players and were expected to win
Chelsea this season has blown 200M on players, the last time Pep spent 200M a season he won trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Raumdeuter after replying Skimpledawg post only to scroll down and find segedinho and Blueangel's post.grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
CapitalCee:

How can he troll man u? You Chelsea fans are usually deluded about reality. Therefore easy to troll
Why will he troll a defunct thread??

D fun is here

The banter(football) doesn't get personal.

The criticism is top notch.

Unlike d defunct or zombied scummyland were a mere critical analysis will lead to "papa" n "mama"kinda insults

Who want associate with mortuary?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Oga are the pundits Lampard or Roman... the person responsible for delivering the trophies has told you his target by himself but you go still shalaye

Dont mind him, English Pundits that will tell you that Abraham is better than Lewandowski. Most of them are failed managers or assistants. Soon Lampard will soon join them. Them think say Abramovich de follow them give excuse

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
CapitalCee:

They need one more competent CB, Keane, Mina and Holgate are not too good to push for top 4. Their fullbacks meanwhile can be compared to any top team. Sidibe and Digne are very good.

As for wingers, Bollasie is coming back, they have Sigurdsson, Walcott and Iwobi, these people have experience of big team mentality.

Pickford - Good CB; Keane/Holgate/Mina; Digne; Sidebe - Dacoure; James; Allan- Sigurdsson; Calvert-Lewin; Richarlison.
This is not a shabby line up

Bolasie is 31 and has been finished for 4 years. Walcott is a 31yr old one direction speed merchant. Sigurdsson is also 31 and past his peak.
What they have is a solid midfield, good full backs and the Calvert-Lewin/Richarlison combo which works fairly well.

They have a Europa League level squad and won't threaten the top 4.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
CapitalCee:

Dont mind him, English Pundits that will tell you that Abraham is better than Lewandowski. Most of them are failed managers or assistants. Soon Lampard will soon join them. Them think say Abramovich de follow them give excuse

By the time we finish with them on Monday, they will cry to the mods as usual. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Exonerate1:
Raumdeuter after replying Skimpledawg post only to scroll down and find segedinho and Blueangel's post.grin
He doesn't wonna respond cos d amala lack water *too strong)to turn.

How much did almighty pap spent during his 1st
tenure??

He turned deaf and dumb.

Pap wey get net expenditure of abt 600mulla..

I wonder if he is proud enuf to represent pap's expenditure on his 1st season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Expert17:

By the time we finish with them on Monday, they will cry to the mods as usual. grin grin grin

Finish ke. Abeg the good thing is that Lampard is ATTRACATING good players to chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
CapitalCee:

A subtle way to run away from the reality at hand.

Monday isn't far my boss.

If we loss,,,we swallow d bitter pillls.

Nothing spoil.

We are blue

We don't get personal.

We are strong

grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

The last paragraph caught my attention

Whats the difference between Barca/Bayern and Chelsea/Inter/Madrid? Madrid is the richest club and the biggest spender in all of Europe, Chelsea was the same in the time of Mourinho

If you can come up with the amount spent by Mourinho in Madrid + Chelsea that would surely dwarf whatever Pep Spent in Barca+Bayern (not even factoring the Inter Milan spending into it
is this not you trying to defend Pep, when Nihilist was stating Jose's success. You forget Chelsea was a NEWLY BOUGHT TEAM and therefore the investments that since those TWO or 3 seasons never happened like that again but Pep is not in a newly bought team and has had almost FOUR consecutive top spends. For what na

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, iamoyindamola(m), Bill8012(m), andrewbaba44, Joezinho, WhoDeyHause, OneDollarSalary(m), Gucciboy, RevFrEbuka(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.