Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) (9818) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bolasie is 31 and has been finished for 4 years. Walcott is a 31yr old one direction speed merchant. Sigurdsson is also 31 and past his peak.
What they have is a solid midfield, good full backs and the Calvert-Lewin/Richarlison combo which works fairly well.

They have a Europa League level squad and won't threaten the top 4.

Obviously, they wont. So basically Ancelotti need a CB and a Good winger.
Meanwhile A Europa place is not too shabby. Especially with Arsenal, wolves, Leicester, Chelsea, Spurs and any Surprise package next season battling for just 3 Europa places

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlueAngel444:
he is secretly a scummy, supports clubs when they are ontop. Have you ever seen him troll Manu before. Even though they self follow troll pep and city. Even though Ole has spent 200m and spent more than a year in Manu and is still spending. All he does is come here and troll, stating trash has facts or stats, inflating numbers as he inflates his own ego. Ya surely a scummy, if not he would troll Manu tongue
I think that Chelsea triumph at Allianz Arena stadium in 2012 still dey pain am

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

I ain't new apostle, at least I Sabi when Dayo made that gelling comment and then you guys were having none of it, fans here were always bringing up money spent just to undermine pep...una attack egbon Dayo when E make that gelling comment..so it is inadmissible for Lampard now

My own be say una dey always attack others using money spent now wey una don dey spend so una must also win

Be of Good courage apostle, I see Chelsea winning the league grin
It is a counter attack from Chelsea fans to others who attacked the club back then because of money spent. As for Egbon dayo matter, Pep is his standard of success for a manager and People here attacked Pep because Egbon dayo himself attacked Mourinho and the issue of spending was one of his talking points. Also the matter of UCL, I remember he opened a thread asking people's opinions on whether Mourinho failed at Madrid because he didn't win the UCL.

Dayo is been beaten with the stick that he beat others with.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Oga are the pundits Lampard or Roman... the person responsible for delivering the trophies has told you his target by himself but you go still shalaye
Pep has stated here that he wants to win the UCL earlier this season. Even with his Point and kill players every season, Did he win it?

Did you come out to call his bluff?

Hypo hypo for what? Hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

when Pep spent his 200M he won immediately, No gelling time. Lampard is expected to do the same
Pep won what again? Local trophies?

You can do better than this na egbon.

Lampard will win trophies too but he made lots of changes and thus players be allowed to gel.

Issa simple sturvs.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Segedinho:

A subtle way to run away from the reality at hand.

Monday isn't far my boss.

If we loss,,,we swallow d bitter pillls.

Nothing spoil.

We are blue

We don't get personal.

We are strong

grin wink
Since when did losing a match becomes an issue?

If we lose, we keep gelling. grin
If we win, we strengthen the gel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Segedinho:

Pap neva lost or sold a marquee player to roughly equate d total expenditure.

Spot d difference b4 u sit down craft anoda disgusting shalaye..

cry kiss
See me see wahala..

Lampard : we've spent money there is no excuse ...we have to win, top 4 is not enough..

Taguchi : erm my brodas, Lampard tok say him suppose win sake of say him don spend plenty money... I just say make I inform una oh..Gud morning

Shekpites: no ooh..this is dumb and stale, use your brain Na, we have to gel, our expenditure is inversely,unequally and tangentially disproportionate to our income, etc etc .

Direct your shalaye to Lampard, I am just an interpreter..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
CapitalCee:

Finish ke. Abeg the good thing is that Lampard is ATTRACATING good players to chelsea
wat are u ATTRACATING oga?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

See me see wahala..

Lampard : we've spent money there is no excuse ...we have to win, top 4 is not enough..

Taguchi : erm my brodas, Lampard tok say him suppose win sake of say him don spend plenty money... I just say make I inform una oh..Gud morning

Shekpites: no ooh..this is dumb and stale, use your brain Na, we have to gel, our expenditure is inversely,unequally and tangentially disproportionate to our income, etc etc .

wink wink

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

See me see wahala..

No excuse??

Try harder with your twist.

We are not in for top 4..we are placing an expectation like every other top teams.

We aint hiding under any umbrella.
We wonna win.

City wants to win

Liverpool wants to win.

Will you tag pep a fraud if he doesn't win??

Will you tag klopp a flop if he doesn't win??.why the obsession wt lampard.

E no funny u grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
MorataFC:
I think that Chelsea triumph at Allianz Arena stadium in 2012 still dey pain am
I think so too...so d day manU beats Bayern in such a humiliating manner,,his attack goes to yoonited thread...it is wat it is

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Gel FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
CapitalCee:

Obviously, they wont. So basically Ancelotti need a CB and a Good winger.
Meanwhile A Europa place is not too shabby. Especially with Arsenal, wolves, Leicester, Chelsea, Spurs and any Surprise package next season battling for just 3 Europa places

grin
I saw what you did there.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Pep has stated here that he wants to win the UCL earlier this season. Even with his Point and kill players every season, Did he win it?

Did you come out to call his bluff?

Hypo hypo for what? Hypocrite.

Most folks here have been calling pep a fraud for a very long time for spending and not winning anything the UCL even before he made such statements..or even came to the EPL

Mine is simple, lamps don do him own point and kill... and the man himself don confirm say him gats win... so make him win else he is a......

Simple

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Here We Go

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Most folks here have been calling pep a fraud for a very long time for spending and not winning anything the UCL even before he made such statements..or even came to the EPL

Mine is simple, lamps don do him own point and kill... and the man himself don confirm say him gats win... so make him win else he is a......

Simple
Calm dan na. No be quarell.

Even me go drag Lampard if he no win something this season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Simple
Simple sturv

If you agree that pep is a fraud for not winning d league after d money spent on his1st tenure

Then lampard will follow d same lane.

Otherwise na unnecessary shalaye U dey yan so

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep doesnt need to win any league, Ranieiri has won already. Any league the tinkerman can win is useless no need to argue. Ranieiri that was sacked for losing to Faroe Island won the useless EPL

LMAO. The comparison should be "As useless as EPL"
was this not you as well, who said the bolded undecided

#hypocricy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mendy is a Chelsea player.

Don't know who lampard would use as second choice but Mendy should start our first game on Monday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Segedinho:

No excuse??

Try harder with your twist.

We are not in for top 4..we are placing an expectation like every other top teams.

We aint hiding under any umbrella.
We wonna win.

City wants to win

Liverpool wants to win.

Will you tag pep a fraud if he doesn't win??

Will you tag klopp a flop if he doesn't win??.why the obsession wt lampard.

E no funny u grin

Lol... the hypocrisy@ the bolded... funny how you lots already call pep a fraud despite winning some stuffs for spending money.... now lamps is [b]spending money too [/b]and has revealed his own [b]expectations by himself [/b]and una dey shalaye

I just reported what super Frankie said...dazzal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Why does Pep need to win a league where the reigning coach is Ranieiri a coach synonymous for failure for over 3 decades before he found out there is a place for losers like him called EPL

If a certified failure like Ranieiri can win the Nigerian league with games to spare Im sure NFA would refund all the fans who spent money to go watch the matches
the same place Pep could only win two titles in four years

#hypocricy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
thorrvik55:

wink wink
Nah, Ole did not spend at all.

Na only Lampard spend.

Bunch of hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Calm dan na. No be quarell.

Even me go drag Lampard if he no win something this season.

Lol.. I'm calm bro

What is good for the goose is good for the Gander
Seriously I want make him win something sha..I been like the guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin
I saw what you did there.
we all saw it...FB is not played on nairaland..League starts tomorrow... we await manu at d end of d season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Lol.. I'm calm bro

We wey like am for here plenty, keep your like to yourself. tongue

Lampard will win something to be frank.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

We wey like am for here plenty, keep your like to yourself. tongue

Lampard will win something to be frank.

Ahh...I see what you did there wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Lol... the hypocrisy@ the bolded... funny how you lots already call pep a fraud despite winning some stuffs for spending money.... now lamps is [b]spending money too [/b]and has revealed his own [b]expectations by himself [/b]and una dey shalaye

I just reported what super Frankie said...dazzal
Pep is called a fraud from this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Segedinho:

Just like ole after d money spent

Oga... una own too much

Na our fault say una dey handicapped for d market

Afterall we no sign shi Shi last year and nobody call on ole for spending 200mulla as agnst Lampard 0mulla.

Don't u see u guys are bunch of hypocrites

U go just open your mouth waaaaaaaaaah

Like who want chop fly

Oga. No be everybody wen dey tackle una be man United fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Dey don tag Spy as Manu fan cheesy cheesy

The earlier they start preparing for arsenal fans, their London rivals, the better for them.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Taguchi:

Lol.. I'm calm bro

We no need ur likeness

Carry am go wilderness

Or

I go comot ya teeth just now

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
odizeey:

Oga. No be everybody wen dey tackle una be man United fan
I no be scummies enemy
Tackle with fact.

But if u dey bend like scummy

We no get choice dan bend u like scummies..

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) (9816) (9817) (9818) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.