Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9973) (9974) (9975) (9976) (9977) (9978) (9979) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pastor Skimple sir. Come outside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Alright so is Silva own

Poor defending cheesy
mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
macjireh:

wat are u even saying sef,,,I'm talking about our improvement compared to last season u are talking about westbrom being poor...I wasn't even expecting a draw using d eye of last season to see ds game.. so we have improved

Nothing like improvement. The point is Westbrom naturally conceed goals like water. Try gifting a team like even Burnley (because Sheffield is too far sef) three goals and do a comeback, then I'll accept the improvement theory

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
timbros:

We conceded goals purely from individual mistakes, with the first goal coming under 5 minutes. That is enough to even scatter a coach's tactics coming into a game. Yet Lampard made changes in the 2nd half that salvaged a point for us, and peeps are here still blaming him.

Is drawing a game from 3-0 down easy?
I can literally feel you yelling grin

Baba, calm down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
timay:

Nothing like improvement. The point is Westbrom naturally conceed goals like water. Try gifting a team like even Burnley (because Sheffield is too far sef) three goals and do a comeback, then I'll accept the improvement theory
u are still missing my point...last season,, d worst team would easily have beaten us 3goals down and we won't even score a goal,,last season we had many losses in wch our opponents won us clean sheet,, so I know wat I'm saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
odizeey:
Pastor Skimple sir. Come outside.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Leyqute:
Skimpledawg

What we discussed about Lampard the other day is manifesting. He’s got big balls to make huge decisions, but are they the right ones?

Chelsea were one VAR check away from losing all the points today.
Big balls? Yes. At the right time maybe not there yet.

A JM woulda removed Alonso before 35min and probably Silva by halftime.

The VAR check almost killed me won't lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Leyqute:

And I now see Havertz’s footballing sense and intelligence. The problem is his slow movement and tenacity.
Havertz is a baller and would grow into a very good one.

I hope he works on his sluggish play and get some muscles. Dude is a baller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
timbros:

We conceded goals purely from individual mistakes, with the first goal coming under 5 minutes. That is enough to even scatter a coach's tactics coming into a game. Yet Lampard made changes in the 2nd half that salvaged a point for us, and peeps are here still blaming him.

Is drawing a game from 3-0 down easy?
lampard pulled of a mounrinho-esque,
but hypocrites would not agree.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:
Lampard sold this game
grin grin grin
How much grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

The only blame Lampard has in this game is starting Alonso instead of Azpi. And may be not starting a winger. If not all the goals he cannot go into the pitch and direct the legs of players
West Brom isn't really a threat to be worried about defensively

Alonso just exposed himself

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chelsea plays Werner as a striker; 0 goals
Chelsea plays Werner as a winger ; 0 goals

Lampard need to play Werner as a 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Imagine my shock at just finding out that Andre Schurrle is now a retired football player. At 29.

I still don't know how i missed the news. The guy can be proud of his career however short. Won the EPL with Chelsea and who could forget his supersub exploits with Germany at Brazil 2014, including that assist for Gotze's goal in the final. Decent winger with an eye for goal.

Injuries really dealt him cruel blows towards the end of his career. So sad.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Havertz is a baller and would grow into a very good one.

I hope he works on his sluggish play and get some muscles. Dude is a baller.
i want a midfield three of
mount havertz
kante
i dont want kovacic or jorginho near this midfield.
we really need rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsceejay009(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:

West Brom isn't really a threat to be worried about defensively

Alonso just exposed himself

He can't run or sprint. Anytime he loses the ball by either a misplaced pass or a failed dribble all I see him do is jog casually, I'm sick of him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ziyech, havertz and Werner in the EPL so far

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Itsceejay009:

He can't run or sprint. Anytime he loses the ball by either a misplaced pass or a failed dribble all I see him do is jog casually, I'm sick of him
lamptey exposed him during d game with Brighton,, we were lucky Brighton never scored from Alonslows errors,, Lampard on d oda hand underrated Westbrom,,I'm sure his eyes are clear now and play every game with serious players unless they are unfit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:
Ziyech, havertz and Werner in the EPL so far
If you want to troll, make it sensible. Why don't you add Pulisic to that list?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
DExponential:

some people will just switch off sense wen they want to troll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:
Chelsea plays Werner as a striker; 0 goals
Chelsea plays Werner as a winger ; 0 goals

Lampard need to play Werner as a 10
Read what you wrote up there and come back and tell me,
which of the weed are you smokiing
1 ogbomoso weed
2 mushin weed
i wan clearify something it get why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
So Maguire has scored more goals than Werner

Greatest Man utd striker ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsceejay009(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
DExponential:

Baba just ignore am, you know he's not serious when he added someone who's yet to kick premier league ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
macjireh:

How do you even expect someone that hasn't played a minute to score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
only God knows what entered CHO today,he was taking defenders on which is what he hasn't been doing after his injury,I hope he keep it up

lampard shouldn't have made James join the back 3,that's why the right flank was dry and we have to pass the left flank Everytime

Wycombe wanderers should come and carry Alonso grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
DExponential:

Ok MR "HOW TO TROLL SENSIBLY",trolling and banter get template or rule book? Did you sign pulisic this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
macjireh:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
airmark:

Greatest Man utd striker ever.
Very soon.. We might start comparing him and Drogba

What do you think??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Itsceejay009:

Baba just ignore am, you know he's not serious when he added someone who's yet to kick premier league ball
The thing tire me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sulele04:

i want a midfield three of
mount havertz
kante
i dont want kovacic or jorginho near this midfield.
we really need rice.
For once I agree, we really need Rice

Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sulele04:

Read what you wrote up there and come back and tell me,
which of the weed are you smokiing
1 ogbomoso weed
2 mushin weed
i wan clearify something it get why.

I joined lampard in smoking this that is why he was losing 3-0 to West fvcking brom at halftime

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
DExponential:

You would have just ignore him.

Can't you see some frustration already from lack of response so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (9973) (9974) (9975) (9976) (9977) (9978) (9979) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), Vischy, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.