Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9974) (9975) (9976) (9977) (9978) (9979) (9980) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:
Ziyech, havertz and Werner in the EPL so far

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Do you know we have a Chillwell in our squad grin
Some of una sef cheesy
na those kain talk dey make people call Chelsea fans illiterates,,we have chilwell,,he's talking about Azpi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:

Ok MR "HOW TO TROLL SENSIBLY",trolling and banter get template or rule book? Did you sign pulisic this season?
Did you read what you wrote or you were in a hurry to troll?

Has Ziyech played any match yet this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:

Ok MR "HOW TO TROLL SENSIBLY",trolling and banter get template or rule book? Did you sign pulisic this season?
If Manure fans talk about 100 Million, you'll know they are exaggerating. Have you seen anyone troll Ziyech? Do you expect him to score via PES or FIFA? Your case pass me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:

You would have just ignore him.

Can't you see some frustration already from lack of response so far
No vex. I usually ignore but this one nearly give me Apollo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hehehe,why are you lots in your feelings,is trolling suppose to make total sense grin,just laff or scroll down cheesy

we are waiting for the ziyech like you told us about Thiago Silva,then he comes to drop stinkers like the one he did at AFCON grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
DExponential:

If Manure fans talk about 100 Million, you'll know they are exaggerating. Have you seen anyone troll Ziyech? Do you expect him to score via PES or FIFA? Your case pass me.

Are you now going to act like players are not trolled b4 kicking a ball in their new club grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:
Hehehe,why are you lots in your feelings,is trolling suppose to make total sense grin,just part or scroll down cheesy

we are waiting for the ziyech like you told us about Thiago Silva,then he comes to drop stinkers like the one he did at AFCON grin

So you copied that post from twitter and dropped it here.

No words man. No words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
So Maguire has scored more goals than Werner

So Zouma has scored more goals than Pogba and Ice cold martial combined

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:

You would have just ignore him.

Can't you see some frustration already from lack of response so far

Frustrated from lack of response from illiterate and dumb Chelsea fans like you?

You wey say Chelsea played well and the comeback against West fvcking brom na strong mentality and lampard tactical masterclass,lmfao grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:

Frustrated from lack of response from illiterate and dumb Chelsea fans like you?

You wey say Chelsea played well and the comeback against West fvcking brom na strong mentality and lampard tactical masterclass,lmfao grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Skimpledawg:

So you copied that post from twitter and dropped it here.

No words man. No words.

and your point is undecided,the gif or meme pic you use originated from you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
ennyjay72:
only God knows what entered CHO today,he was taking defenders on which is what he hasn't been doing after his injury,I hope he keep it up

lampard shouldn't have made James join the back 3,that's why the right flank was dry and we have to pass the left flank Everytime

Wycombe wanderers should come and carry Alonso grin

Cho plays well on the left wing. His dribbling style is cutting inside.

Expecting CHO to play well on the right wing is like asking Robben to play left wing instead of right wing.

I don't see how people don't see this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Very soon.. We might start comparing him and Drogba

What do you think??

Yes that's good, while he keeps exposing De gea to all kinds of assaults.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=Segedinho post=94345421][/quote]

This is what I do when I sit next to Chelsea fans in bar or viewing centre especially those that consume Chelsea dry gin sachet grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
DExponential:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
airmark:

Yes that's good, while he keeps exposing De gea to all kinds of assaults.
As long as we get the wins cheesy

You be madt man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ibime:

Expecting CHO to play well on the right wing is like asking Robben to play left wing instead of right wing.

that's true,he changed his wing when he realized that he is not playing well,he was fantastic just like he was before his injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
When you want to bring up agenda but Inter gets 3 points, Belotti gets 2 goals and Mercedes fails to score for the second game running cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ibime:

Spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:
Silva's mistake killed his rating.

Caba was too slow to dive.

De gea would save 1 of those ill-place goals
Our off ball movement and recovery are average and it is Lampard’s fault.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
with the way man utd and Chelsea are playing,I can't wait for Oct 24
it's like the two of us will lose grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
ennyjay72:
with the way man utd and Chelsea are playing,I can't wait for Oct 24

it's like the two of us will lose grin
We won't play like this for long. We should have a full squad in our next match or two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
We move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sulele04:

i want a midfield three of
mount havertz
kante
i dont want kovacic or jorginho near this midfield.
we really need rice.
kante 2016 - 18 is beast

let's cash on kante now, his work rate has reduced.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
NewDelhi:
Lampard Sha. Same way he started and ended last season. Use one formation and tactics today, use another one tomorrow. And you expect a team to gel well and get used to each other this way?

To put the icing on the cake he even captain Silva.
I mentioned this last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tammy may score some great goals but he looks like a complete poacher to me. He always gets into great positions for tap-ins and errors.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
viciati:
Lampard must always find a way to play Mount. smh
if he plays him as AM or CM, no problem, he is good, or at least manageable in those positions. But as a winger, that is not acceptable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
HewlettPackard:
I'm not one to support this new style of clubs captaining new players, Kante is on the pitch, though I would understand if not him because of his quiet personality.

what about Kovacic?
I assume Silva doesn't even speak English yet.

Good luck to the team.
Lampard don dey mumu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
NihiIist:
Lampard no fit take this team anywhere. Never seen a rookie who doesn't wanna learn because he thinks he is good enough. How can you bring a total stranger to captain a club of Chelsea's status. When there kovacic on the pitch, there's Kante even Alonso. Caballero isn't a bad choice neither. Thiago doesn't even understand English yet. Problem dey o
The thing dey vex me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
timbros:

So Lampard asked Silva to make that mistake? Lampard asked Alonso to nod the ball down to an opponent when there is absolutely no pressure on him? Did Lampard ask James to sluggishly keep an opponent onside?

How is the result solely on Lampard? Are you telling me that this very lineup that started the game cannot win West Brom on a normal day? What exactly is wrong in the lineup?

Thank you o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
ennyjay72:
that's true,he changed his wing when he realized that he is not playing well,he was fantastic just like he was before his injury
he didn't change wings,,he was asked to play there

(1) (2) (3) ... (9974) (9975) (9976) (9977) (9978) (9979) (9980) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nobletravel, Poorboy, BlueAngel444, airmark(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.