Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70554 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2012
Pls. You all who have droped ur mail should endeavour to drop your location as we are planing to choice the most popular state as our conference and launching state for our first submit and get togerther.
Those have not droped their email should do so wit their various adreses. As time is realy against us in sharing and allocatin zones, we wil nolonger entaintain emails witot adress. Drop the both, and dailynews wil reach u soon.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Pink1000(f): 12:09pm On May 27, 2012
Bisola_toks@hotmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Cleverley(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2012
@dailynews inbox me with okaforokechukwu30@yahoo.com. I will glad if u do. Thx
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by jidesp(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2012
jide.ikuyajolu@gmail.com good to have such platform where we can express ourselves..All the males in my family are writers, though none took it as a professional but we're good, we just write for fun, liberation of the mind.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Acidosis(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2012
I'm interested. My email
isioma.jane@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2012
Am interestected! Want 2 join. Here is my email. Wandeok@ymail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by HallieB(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2012
Yeah I am in too. Halimat3000@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Tiana155(f): 1:28pm On May 27, 2012
Thanks for these oportunity, i am starting a kiddies magazine soon, and i get confused most times, like where to start. Writing has always been what i enjoy doing most. This is my email add: oguguo_amaka@yahoo.com. I base i lagos.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by osifred(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2012
Wokofred4reel@yahoo.co.uk. Am in
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Ugoduru(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2012
I'm interested my mail add is ugochukwuduru88@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Sike(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2012
Smilingheskay@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emmy9ite(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2012
Not a bad idea,,I believe Nigerians are creative writers....emmanuelakpe65@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Jacmario(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2012
Am good in all the genres. My email: jcbedeh@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by owhizkid: 2:01pm On May 27, 2012
DailyNews: Hello fellow writers & aspiring authors of literary work, I had been cropping this idea of forming a club to unite all upcoming & aspiring literary writers in Nigeria, to help us conquer the barrier of dying with our dreams of being published authors, and to also unite us to form a strong, united association to achieve our life goal of becoming renowned authors. If this club works, we will be holding semi-annual and annual meetings to review our individual works. we will also be doing constructive critics to assist members produce good quality works. we will also go as far as doing contributory publishing and maybe come up with our own club anthology of short stories & poems. etc, etc. lets just start first. pls membership is free, but u must be a writer or aspiring writer in these genre(s): fiction/non-fiction short stories, novellas, novel, poetry or drama. pls if u would love to join, kindly indicate your interest, by dropping your email for further communication. sorry I had to post it on romance section to attract more members attention. will still move it to literature section, moderators pls dnt delete it. Thanks guys, hope u all had a blissful saturday? Note: If u stumbled upon this on romance section, pls feel relaxed cos its the same, kindly drop your details, lets make things happen for ourselves collectively. cheers!
here is my email owhizkid@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by DLegacy1(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2012
Gr8 idea...am in...mylegacyzone@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by newacca: 2:35pm On May 27, 2012
I'm in. My contact: maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by newacca: 2:52pm On May 27, 2012
maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com I shuttle between Lagos&Ogun. Please,I would be looking 4ward to receiving the form.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by valdubem(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2012
duwaxer@yahoo.com
I am soo in.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by mtim14(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2012
i've been looking for smt like dis. Ropo4succes@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by usmanjaji(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2012
Am in contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ at olakunlejaji@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by papalasun: 4:02pm On May 27, 2012
I'm in,contact kanmmy2@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2012
Congratulations to all members, our thread has been reopened, thank you to Seun & his moderators, we are grateful with your commitment to make this forum a scam-free place by ensuring that this thread is not for scam, thank you.

To all prospective members that dropped their email addresses recently, pls do check your emails for the membership form & other vital information regarding this great association that is about to be born.

@Emyo, thanks for your commitment to making this dream a reality, we all appreciate your effort.

@All, pls do try & be checking your emails for updates & correspondents from this association, and pls be fast in returning your completed form & do also drop your location here or through the form that was mailed to your emails so that we can kick off soonest.

Happy sunday to you all, I hope you all had a blissful weekend?
Cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Mujaheeds: 5:04pm On May 27, 2012
Interested Dis Is My Email talktoleke4real@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2012
DailyNews: Congratulations to all members, our thread has been reopened, thank you to Seun & his moderators, we are grateful with your commitment to make this forum a scam-free place by ensuring that this thread is not for scam, thank you.

To all prospective members that dropped their email addresses recently, pls do check your emails for the membership form & other vital information regarding this great association that is about to be born.

@Emyo, thanks for your commitment to making this dream a reality, we all appreciate your effort.

@All, pls do try & be checking your emails for updates & correspondents from this association, and pls be fast in returning your completed form & do also drop your location here or through the form that was mailed to your emails so that we can kick off soonest.

Happy sunday to you all, I hope you all had a blissful weekend?
Cheers!
Glad the thread has been reopened, Dailynews.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by MrMandilas: 5:39pm On May 27, 2012
I am in. This is my email...amaechi_mandilas@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by olanshilee(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2012
i can't wait 2 c dis. My email is olanshile.olanrewaju@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by zromeo(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2012
muhammedtaoheed@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Evansedos: 6:52pm On May 27, 2012
I like this, evansedos@yahoo.com, 08025686130
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Domaro: 6:52pm On May 27, 2012
Much intrested, my work since 2005 is yet unpublish. Thanks for this thread. My E-mail (pio4divine@yahoo.com) 08039232886

DailyNews: Hello fellow writers & aspiring authors of literary work, I had been cropping this idea of forming a club to unite all upcoming & aspiring literary writers in Nigeria, to help us conquer the barrier of dying with our dreams of being published authors, and to also unite us to form a strong, united association to achieve our life goal of becoming renowned authors. If this club works, we will be holding semi-annual and annual meetings to review our individual works. we will also be doing constructive critics to assist members produce good quality works. we will also go as far as doing contributory publishing and maybe come up with our own club anthology of short stories & poems. etc, etc. lets just start first. pls membership is free, but u must be a writer or aspiring writer in these genre(s): fiction/non-fiction short stories, novellas, novel, poetry or drama. pls if u would love to join, kindly indicate your interest, by dropping your email for further communication. sorry I had to post it on romance section to attract more members attention. will still move it to literature section, moderators pls dnt delete it. Thanks guys, hope u all had a blissful saturday? Note: If u stumbled upon this on romance section, pls feel relaxed cos its the same, kindly drop your details, lets make things happen for ourselves collectively. cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Briareos(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2012
I'm interested.

briareos806 (at) gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.