Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed (2721 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by hawtin: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2012
I used to watch sexkillz as a guest and joined to meet him. We have exchanged contacts, my time here has ended. Members can now relax with the hawtin is sexkillz drama. Thank you for a nice time. my advise before i leave is this, bashing should stop, members get a real life i mean if nl freezes for sometime how would some members cope you all need to work on the addiction. You all are too uptight and serious jeez relax a little. Imagine how members pounced on me because i was catching my fun. All the gossip, blackmail and back bitting i witnessed was not a good sight for a public place like there, keep your business private. I cant love you all except killz but I like you all and please love one another. killz stop insulting members. You all return to the old nl romance section that was fun packed and educative. thank you all for the tour and experience i enjoyed myself a great deal. Bye!!!! XOXO hawtin wuz ere 2012 Peace kiss
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2012

Ok... cheesy Take care!!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KevinII(m): 5:02am On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin: I used to watch sexkillz as a guest and joined to meet him. We have exchanged contacts, my time here has ended. Members can now relax with the hawtin is sexkillz drama. Thank you for a nice time. my advise before i leave is this, bashing should stop, members get a real life i mean if nl freezes for sometime how would some members cope you all need to work on the addiction. You all are too uptight and serious jeez relax a little. Imagine how members pounced on me because i was catching my fun. All the gossip, blackmail and back bitting i witnessed was not a good sight for a public place like there, keep your business private. I cant love you all except killz but I like you all and please love one another. killz stop insulting members. You all return to the old nl romance section that was fun packed and educative. thank you all for the tour and experience i enjoyed myself a great deal. Bye!!!! XOXO hawtin wuz ere 2012 Peace kiss
That is the biggest bulS I have heard in years Sexkillz Killz hawtin you were not smart enuff to maintain the multiple identity and you gave up yeah? Good for you. Goodbye you will not be missed and keep your advice to yourself. Ode ofenmanu
Detective Alan Spears finally nails down the criminal. You all can thank me later. hahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by hawtin: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:
That is the biggest bulS I have heard in years Sexkillz Killz hawtin you were not smart enuff to maintain the multiple identity and you gave up yeah? Good for you. Goodbye you will not be missed and keep your advice to yourself. Ode ofenmanu
Detective Alan Spears finally nails down the criminal. You all can thank me later. hahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehe

what stupid detective more like detergent to me with your sponge box head. how many times would i explain to you that i am not sexkillz. are you that porous dont you members view member's old post for comparison. you are more stupid than i gave you credit for. ode! you are what? you are a retarded fool. now walk to the main road, a car will jam you soon. i have left please let this thread go in peace as i anticipated!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KevinII(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

what stupid detective more like detergent to me with your sponge box head. how many times would i explain to you that i am not sexkillz. are you that porous dont you members view member's old post for comparison. you are more stupid than i gave you credit for. ode! you are what? you are a retarded fool. now walk to the main road, a car will jam you soon. i have left please let this thread go in peace as i anticipated!
grin grin grin grin grin Sexkillz still trying too hard to defend taking on a female persona. Dumb buffon sometimes forgets which exact persona he is and can't help sounding like the one he has gotten used to cry cry. smh smdh smhis smhid smhf smhaoa. in case you dont know what all that means its shaking my head, shaking my damned head, shaking my head in sorrow shaking my head in denial shaking my head furiously shaking my head all over again.
Detective Alan Spears everyone. We are finally sanitizing the romance section by chasing away all the fakes. You all can thank me later. Cheers! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by hawtin: 6:08am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:
grin grin grin grin grin Sexkillz still trying too hard to defend taking on a female persona. Dumb buffon sometimes forgets which exact persona he is and can't help sounding like the one he has gotten used to cry cry. smh smdh smhis smhid smhf smhaoa. in case you dont know what all that means its shaking my head, shaking my damned head, shaking my head in sorrow shaking my head in denial shaking my head furiously shaking my head all over again.
Detective Alan Spears everyone. We are finally sanitizing the romance section by chasing away all the fakes. You all can thank me later. Cheers! cheesy cheesy cheesy

keep your gutter mouth shut or clamped to your filty feet. you are never standing in one place always all over the place on this nl. how can i be sexkillz? perhaps i show you my bossom and you can feel my thighs without my pants so you know i am not sexkillz. you all should leave that innocent guy alone. you all making stories on that guy, now i know better. you are a lying fu~ck!!! dont you have better things to do than peddle rumors against that guy. cheers to your mother's stupid produce ode!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KevinII(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

keep your gutter mouth shut or clamped to your filty feet. you are never standing in one place always all over the place on this nl. how can i be sexkillz? perhaps i show you my bossom and you can feel my thighs without my pants so you know i am not sexkillz. you all should leave that innocent guy alone. you all making stories on that guy, now i know better. you are a lying fu~ck!!! dont you have better things to do than peddle rumors against that guy. cheers to your mother's stupid produce ode!
feel your thighs okwa ya. gay albino sorry i don't do guys so stop getting a hard on at the thought of me feeling you small rod you gay donkey! Sexkillz stop the whining and trying too hard to defend your poor dumb soul and go back to sleep. dumb morafucker always forgets who exactly he is and cant help typing like the one he has gotten used to. may amadioha seal your anus with slurry from a pigsty for asking me to come feel your rod, you gay albino. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Detective Alan Spears everyone. We are finally sanitizing the romance section by chasing away all the fakes. You all can thank me later. Cheers! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by hawtin: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:
feel your thighs okwa ya. gay albino sorry i don't do guys so stop getting a hard on at the thought of me feeling you small rod you gay donkey! Sexkillz stop the whining and trying too hard to defend your poor dumb soul and go back to sleep. dumb morafucker always forgets who exactly he is and cant help typing like the one he has gotten used to. may amadioha seal your anus with slurry from a pigsty for asking me to come feel your rod, you gay albino. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Detective Alan Spears everyone. We are finally sanitizing the romance section by chasing away all the fakes. You all can thank me later. Cheers! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

okwa ya your mother that left you in the refuse dump! is this how you have been troubling sexkillz? i will teach you manners you foolish detective for omo, its your father's rod that you would make accounts and records for. you are still a renowed awarding winning fool if you can not differentiate sexkillz from hawtin. u attention seeking log of wood, what is dis 5 mins fame going to fetch u, u r a low life on nl no one cares u exist till an announcement of a dead member called kelvin is put accross. ode like u, do u have anus or u excrete from ur hands hence this senseless post.
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KINGwax(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2012
Killz, sorry...Sexkillz, oh! I mean hawtin, it's very glaring and funny how all three undstnd yoruba. U knw? And d newly hawtin's first posts on nairaland abt dyin to meet killz(sexkillz) is so overhyped and unreal. And who cares anyway?
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2012
KINGwax: Killz, sorry...Sexkillz, oh! I mean hawtin, it's very glaring and funny how all three undstnd yoruba. U knw? (This is the dumbest comment on NL, 2012 grin)And d newly hawtin's first posts on nairaland abt dyin to meet killz(sexkillz) is so overhyped and unreal. And who cares anyway?
You are a what? A fool!
This is the link to hawtin's first post on nairaland. . . You are so st[b]u[/b]pid you don't know how st[b]u[/b]pid you are. . . So anyone that understands yoruba is sexkillz? Dumbass! You just want to believe sexkillz is hawtin by all means. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/906628/you-ever-cheated-relationship-gist#10523667

Now answer truthfully: Why are you so dumb?
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:

[b]Detective Alan Spears finally nails down the criminal. [/b]You all can thank me later. hahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehe
You only nailed down your stupidity. . . Keep laughing at your dumb obfuscated self.
You are so st[i]u[/i]pid, everyone knows you are st[i]u[/i]pid except you. It's hard to believe that out of the 100,000 spermatozoa released into your mother, you took first! cry Why? You are just too dumb to have accomplished that feat!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2012
Why is everyone here allowing killz to be too smart and enjoying the fame?
He is the brain behind all this fake i.d's to refurbish his battered image for his girls.
killz,stop playing to the gallery. You can deceive them,deceive them some more but you are a dumb pooh in my enclave
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Flashaldrin(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2012
Onila/hawtin howfar?
Can see you're getting the attention you seek, good for you.
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Flashaldrin(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2012
Anyone that really thinks hawtin is killz is a dumb bomboclat!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2012
Crown Prince: Why is everyone here allowing killz to be too smart and enjoying the fame?
He is the brain behind all this fake i.d's to refurbish his battered image for his girls.
killz,stop playing to the gallery. You can deceive them,deceive them some more but you are a dumb pooh in my enclave
Hello dumbass, all it takes is to send seun a private email, and ask him to reveal the IP addresses of the "fake IDs". With the Ip addresses, you can see who is really who. . .

Now pls pls pls, you all should all stop acting so dumb, st[i]u[/i]pid, and simple minded. . . especially on a sunday morning. . . FOOLS!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: Anyone that really thinks hawtin is killz is a dumb bomboclat!
Well, na so we see am. . . Let's just take this opportunity to recognize the catastrophically dumb ones among us. . . They need to be known so that NLers will know who to avoid. . . Dumbassedness is infectious!

Now to you dumbasses. To send seun a mail, just click on his profile and then click on "send email to seun". If you need help doing that too, i'll explain to you with pictures. . . Dumb things!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: Onila/hawtin howfar?
Can see you're getting the attention you seek, good for you.
Onila is not hawtin.
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KINGwax(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a what? A fool!
This is the link to hawtin's first post on nairaland. . . You are so st[b]u[/b]pid you don't know how st[b]u[/b]pid you are. . . So anyone that understands yoruba is sexkillz? Dumbass! You just want to believe sexkillz is hawtin by all means. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/906628/you-ever-cheated-relationship-gist#10523667

Now answer truthfully: Why are you so dumb?
see killz, if i care, then i'll be taking up a role which i dnt wanna. Seriously, who cares if u hang online? Even the guilty alwys manage to come up wit some kinda defence like, 'not guilty wit explanation'.
Did i expect that, 'yes', but did i expect it to be valid, well, that alwys a 'no'. You're jst a dunderhead! A fuckin wanna-be.
Funny enough, here's the cracker...>>>>
KINGwax: Killz, sorry...Sexkillz, oh! I mean hawtin, it's very glaring and funny how all three undstnd yoruba. U knw? And d newly hawtin's first posts on nairaland abt dyin to meet killz(sexkillz) is so overhyped and unreal. And who cares anyway?
can u see who the f00L is now? I clearly didn't say, hawtin's first post is about her crush on kills, i asked to check hawtin's first post about her crush for killz. God, there's really a difference btw undstndin english and comprehending it. Don't u get, killz d dunderhead?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KINGwax(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Onila is not hawtin.
well, u can see your newly acquired friend is a dumbass too! It takes two to tango!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2012
KINGwax: see killz, if i care, then i'll be taking up a role which i dnt wanna. Seriously, who cares if u hang online? Even the guilty alwys manage to come up wit some kinda defence like, 'not guilty wit explanation'.
Did i expect that, 'yes', but did i expect it to be valid, well, that alwys a 'no'. You're jst a dunderhead! A fuckin wanna-be.
Funny enough, here's the cracker...>>>> can u see who the f00L is now? I clearly didn't say, hawtin's first post is about her crush on kills, i asked to check hawtin's first post about her crush for killz. God, there's really a difference btw undstndin english and comprehending it. Don't u get, killz d dunderhead?
Fool. You even misunderstand your own statement in a sorry dumbassed bid to defend your dumbassedness. . .

KINGwax: Killz, sorry...Sexkillz, oh! I mean hawtin, it's very glaring and funny how all three undstnd yoruba. U knw? And d newly hawtin's first posts on nairaland abt dyin to meet killz(sexkillz) is so overhyped and unreal. And who cares anyway?

What does first posts on nairaland mean in your rural village?

So killz is no longer hawtin all of a sudden? FOOL! You having a change of mind already, you bloody schizophrenic id[i]i[/i]ot!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Excelboi(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2012
Later if they re banned, they will wonder what there offence is.... Where is Jaybee when you need him
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2012
Killz has defended onila,criticizes flashadrin,bombered crown prince,insulted kelvin yet he did never lambast hawtin,the op as the case may be. Probabely,he knows much of the poster than the post.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2012
KINGwax: well, u can see your newly acquired friend is a dumbass too! It takes two to tango!
The dumbasses on this thread are pretty obvious. . . You stupidly alluded to hawtin being sexkillz, If that is not the epitome of dumb, nothing else is . . . Congenital fool! Your brain must be as dark as that baboon face of yours. . . I'm not to blame for your fccked up face, doofus!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by mykejones(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2012
"You are what? You are a fool!" thats what killz would say..i.e,that statment is accredited 2only u. How com Hawtin used it? Wel,mayb she's a true fan of urs.
Btw,u sounded 2confident wen u said Onila isn't Hawtin..again, i wonder.
And d third is,u try so so hard in convincin NL members that the said Hawtin isn't u. U really shdn't b bothered if she isn't.
Wel,it's non of my biz anyway.
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2012
Crown Prince: Killz has defended onila,criticizes flashadrin,bombered crown prince,insulted kelvin yet he did never lambast hawtin,the op as the case may be. Probabely,he knows much of the poster than the post.
Your stupidity cannot be compartmentalized. . . What do i have against hawtin? And where did i criticize flashaldrin. . .

Why are you so dumb?
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2012
LMAO I really don't understand nairalanders sometimes. So what if Killz is hawtin? How is that anyone headache? It should be his headache as he is the one managing two ids. Why all the anger and hatred. We have some people here with 10 ids, and I very well know them but I couldn't be bother nor have I even given sign of care one day. I don't give a dime. It shouldn't be anyone worry if he is hawtin.

On the other hand, Hawtin could be a harmless admirer. (which I believe.) No matter how a person is hated, there will always be die hard fans and admirers of that person too. In short, if someone is hated so much, chances are they are also loved immensely by another group of people. Swallow it and move on folks.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2012
mykejones: "You are what? You are a fool!" thats what killz would say..i.e,that statment is accredited 2only u. How com Hawtin used it? Wel,mayb she's a true fan of urs.
And d third is,u try so so hard in convincin NL members that the said Hawtin isn't u. U really shdn't b bothered if she isn't.
CIA needs you bro.
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2012
mykejones: "You are what? You are a fool!" thats what killz would say..i.e,that statment is accredited 2only u. How com Hawtin used it? Wel,mayb she's a true fan of urs.
SO because hawtin used it, she automatically becomes me?
I sounded confident because they are not the same person. Only a dumbass thinks they are the same. . . Quit wondering
I'm not trying hard to convince anyone, i'm schooling the dumb ones like you, so that such mistake is avoided in future.

It's not your business, but you commented? Don't be a what? Don't be a FOOL!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2012
Crown Prince:
CIA needs you bro.
Yeah. . . The CIA of the Goat Kingdom, of which you are the Crown Prince. . .

Dumb Things!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2012
rokiatu: LMAO I really don't understand nairalanders sometimes. So what if Killz is hawtin? How is that anyone headache? It should be his headache as he is the one managing two ids. Why all the anger and hatred. We have some people here with 10 ids, and I very well know them but I couldn't be bother nor have I even given sign of care one day. I don't give a dime. It shouldn't be anyone worry if he is hawtin.

On the other hand, Hawtin could be a harmless admirer. (which I believe.) No matter how a person is hated, there will always be die hard fans and admirers of that person too. In short, if someone is hated so much, chances are they are also loved immensely by another group of people. Swallow it and move on folks.
Dumb ones need help too Roki. . .

Let's all school their dumbasses for a brighter Nairaland. . .

You got married without telling me! angry
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KINGwax(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Fool. You even misunderstand your own statement in a sorry dumbassed bid to defend your dumbassedness. . .

What does first posts on nairaland mean in your rural village?

So killz is no longer hawtin all of a sudden? FOOL! You having a change of mind already, you bloody schizophrenic id[i]i[/i]ot!
pls can anyone help this id¡ot out? Pls, help in elucidate better btw, hawtin's first post on nairaland about crush on killz' and 'hawtin's first post on nairaland is about killz' alp, he's already comet and i think being an imbec¡le he might start biting his tongue soon. Let's see who among your dunderhead friend's will be supporting that twisted brain of yours. Flashdrain, u go first. I'm catchin fun here. Killz, dnt get heated
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2012
By God,where is that whorre called Hawtin....oh i forgot,she is busy using another form on Nairaland clearing the gathering storm? Let ''it'' (not sure if she is male,female,alien) come put this identity brouhaha to rest.

(1) (2) (3)

We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get / How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? / SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.