Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get (2719 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? / Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos / Not Busy Lately...wanna Go Outing With ME Please? #benin City Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by MuyiGL: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Hi guys. I wanna take her out to taqwa bay but I'm unaware of how to get there, what it would cost (paying to use the beach, shed, refreshments... stuff like that) and any other thing I need to know. All valauable info would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by Mynd44: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2012
Wrong section dude. Try the travel section
Re: We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by mspookie: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2012
dont Go! take her to ilashe or ikare private beach(i can tell u everything u need to know)
Re: We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by MuyiGL: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
ms pookie: dont Go! take her to ilashe or ikare private beach(i can tell u everything u need to know)

OK I'm listening smiley
Re: We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by Harzan(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Find ur way to CMS, from there board a cab/bus/bike going to VI (Eko hotel, Adeola Odeku) and alight @ hmmmmmm, checking point bus stop! Cross to d oda syd and board ur canoe with trolling motor to Taqwa bay @ N400 per head! Or on the big Level, Go to Ferry Loading Point beside eLekki toll gate and board a speed boat for 1k per head.
U are not paying entry ticket to d beach, jst get urseff dia and U ar welcome!
The last time i visited, i wen with almost all i need, chops, drinks, ball, racket and balls, etc buh i still buy some drinks sha which ar relatively affordable.
Shed! Each chair goes for N500 and the beach closes by 6pm! For the good guyz! U can stay more if u so desire buh d fare of d boat wud av increased by then anywayz......
Have fun + Safe tripz!
Re: We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by mspookie: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
IF u dont know anyone that has a beach house, u have to rent one. a beach house will cost 50k and a boat btw 35k-60k (depends on d size) arrange for wat to eat and drink.
Dont forget your bikini too wink
Re: We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by MuyiGL: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Guys thanks for the replies. but I'm getting conflicting answers. N400? N35,000? Which should I believe?
Re: We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get by sticalmary: 5:45am On Oct 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? / Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding / How To Know If A Woman Is Single, Married Or Happily Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.