Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? (7594 Views)

5 Top Lies Women Tell Which Men Need To Stop Believing! / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Free(f): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2006
Why Are Men Like That?

Why is it that, when a woman is in love, she can be monogamous and not even be tempted by anyone else, but, a man can claim he's in love, but still fantasize about every chick he sees walkin' up and down the street? It's like, even if they not cheating, they are fantasizing about cheating,

Why do men need to have variety, and can't just be with ONE woman, if they say they love the woman??
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by nike4luv(f): 1:07am On Mar 28, 2006
thats guy for u! even tho they going steady with u, they are still open to stuff lyke that, guys wil always be guys, as long as pple lyke beyonce and halle or any goodlooking girl accross the street exist!
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Free(f): 1:15am On Mar 28, 2006
like i would get pissed at that, when i was going with this guy we be walkin somewhere then some chick will be passin by and he'll be starin straight up at her a**. And i have enough a** to supply him. cheesy
But i would much rather prefer him to be lookin at her butt, than actually doing something with her.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Badman888(m): 3:03am On Mar 28, 2006
Thats a man for you "hate it or love it" cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Seun(m): 3:14am On Mar 28, 2006
I don't think I'm like that. I value stability and loyalty more than all that.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Badman888(m): 3:23am On Mar 28, 2006
yah but the truth is that all men are not like that, i dont know why females always think the male is this or that have they been with all guys before
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by kimba(m): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2006
@Free
Why Are Men Like That?

Why is it that, when a woman is in love, she can be monogamous and not even be tempted by anyone else,  but, a man can claim he's in love, but still fantasize about every chick he sees walkin' up and down the street?  It's like, even if they not cheating, they are fantasizing about cheating,

Why do men need to have variety, and can't just be with ONE woman, if they say they love the woman??

Hi sister, i totally disagree with your statement. Its like you think men are some dogs with their tongues hanging loose and just about looking for the next,   and all that they are, pure fakers,

It would have been better if you related your observation to "Some Men". cmon, i don't think so, and i guess its because a lot of women have it seated at theback of their mind that their man "is going to cheat on me" thats why things sometimes don't work out as you expect.

Another thing, men do not actually need to go outside to get the variety they need, heres one truth:
***If you know the way to a mans belly, you know the way to His heart. I know some husbands that they can hardly ever eat in any other place, be it fast-food, or at a party etc., except its the food their wife cooks**** and besides, a woman that loves a man will love everything about him and provide him the variety he needs right there within the confines of their home.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by princeonx: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2006
I just don't know what some women think men are! men this! men that!! men do this! men do that!! I'm sure prostitutes are saying the same thing!
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by hotangel2(f): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2006
Men have really weird hormones. They can be truthful to their spouse, but damn, do you blame them? They see a nice apple rounded ass walking in front of them, and you espect them not to fantasize?

I bet you, if we girls could see the size of men's dick from their pants, we would also fantasize. Besides, when you see just the "guns" some men have, u go all, "damn, he's powerful, i just want him to throw me on his bed". See, it's almost the same, except, some men can't control themselves, they go wayyy overboard with the thing. Look and appreicate, it's accepted if you get lost in it a little bit, but wake up fast before you get in trouble.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by kimba(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2006
@hot-angel

see, its actually women that have the problem, not men.

If a more gorgeously dressed woman is passing by another woman, the other woman will look at this gorgeous woman from head to toe, as if she suddenly fell in love. Ifs its a king-size man stud that passed by, twill be the same thing.

Have you ever seen a man looking at another man, as in the head turning from total left to total right?

Ladies: A man could be your greatest treasure if you know how to handle them.
If you fear that your treasure will slip out of your hand, it will slip out.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by hotangel2(f): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2006
Uhnn? If i understand you well, i think u r talking abt gay people.

I was saying men are not to be blamed, becaose if they see a fine as woman walk by, they must LOOK!. But a lady can see a fine ass brother, appreciate and stop looking.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by kajad(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2006
@free
What you said is true. Men cheat and fantasize about cheating if they cannot cheat for some reason. But note; not all men do this. I have come to realize that a man dating a woman he’s not exactly satisfied with her physical attribute will cheat ---- at least with his eyes or do the actual cheating if the dissatisfaction is even more.

A man who’s found all he wants in a woman never ever cheats. So make sure you are everything to your man; you will notice he looks not at other women but through them.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by mamaput(f): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2006
Don't make me laugh?
Somemen are not into women the don't cheat.
Some men don't have the time thats why they don't cheat.
That stuff about the woman having everything that a man wants is Karp.
Then no man also has everything a woman wants. And thats no reason to stray.
What happened to all the for better for worse stuff.
Men that cheat are running a way from responsibility and they run to women who offer them fun.
A wife has to think about security and the future of the family.
But men are like small kids they like to runaway to play.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by kajad(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2006
mamaput:

A wife has to think about security and the future of the family.
A wife thinks about what? Give me a break please!!!
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by lioness(f): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2006
@Free

I dont know what kind of man you've gat Free but My aint like that.

If he'b looking at some chick's ass, hell i'll castrate him,,,,,,, straight.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by EddyTells(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2006
whats all these analysis on men sef.

Men do this, men do that
Women una no dey cheat?

Anyway, am steadfast and if am in a r/ship, am committed to it.
And am a man. So Free, Like Lioness said, Perhaps, its your man.  kiss
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by dakmanzero(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2006
;;
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by EddyTells(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2006
girls cheat alot also. Infact recently i think its women topping the chat.
A lady came all the way from 9jia to cheat on her hussy. that one na wetin.
what of babes wey bobos go take out, kiss them every put their fingers in their p****y
The babe will now say "no no i cant do that" do what again after all the finger putting.
Isnt that cheating. Women cheat too.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Free(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2006
@lionesss
am happy for you that your man aint like that cheesy grin

@eddy tells
is true that gurls cheat toooo, am not going to denie that
but you man make it soo obvious,
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2006
thats just their nature
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by whitelexi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

thats just their nature

True talk, thats the God made it, If all men were allocated just one woman on earth as it is today, the left-overs would run into billions. grin
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by princeonx: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2006
Free has said it all that we men make it so obvious! I wish we can chop, clean mouth, waka like women, and pretend it never ever happen! shikina!
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2006
smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by mamaput(f): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
If wishes were horses beggers will ride
When it comes to hiding evidence men are so daft.
So daft they will even keep a phone number in their jacket pocket.
A woman will learn the number off head or write it down somewere the man will never dream of looking.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2006
your very right mamaput wink
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by t4cash(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2006
Women can fake an orgasm, but we men can fake an entire relationship.    tongue but i dont o!
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Modda(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2006
what makes you think women cannot fake relationships also
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by princeonx: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2006
mamaput and Rhodalyn in-other words you're both saying that women cheat morethan men only that they know how to clear/hide the evidence! intresting! Remind me of my friend's ex that write phone numbers backwards! breeze don blow fowl yash don open! True Confession! na una dey talk am Oh no be me!
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by mamaput(f): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2006
Women dont cheat more than men but the do it better than men.
Its only when the woman starts falling in love that she starts making mistakes.If not its hard to get a hold of her.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2006
Men don't need variety -- the undisciplined ones want it and it's sad they're in the majority -- well, you know how it is with majorities.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by EddyTells(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2006
Please whoever said cheating is in a man's nature should rephrase.
I am an Able man and cheating isnt in my nature.
Am no saint but i try to be steadfast. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? / She Always Complains About My Attire / Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.