Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) (7569 Views)

Counter Thread: Men Plz Post Your Make Up Free Picz / Hehehe Fake Life Everywia (funny Picz) / She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2015
True life story, what do you guys think?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
where is d pinchure?
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by MEGGATRON(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2015
HOPE he forgot it with charger?

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Acekidc4(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Are You Mad NiReturn Wetin?? Iffahear say you Return Am, ah go flog you better Flogging!!gringrin

Return Bawo, Shoro Niyen Sha
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by delishpot: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2015
If you have strong god father, dont return it. If you have proof of him collecting egunje, dont return it
If you have none of the above, return it or else you are a thief. His phone in your custody is an evidence against you while you cant prove that he has your #2k.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2015
grin #Karma

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by midolian(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2015
No, don't give it to him..Go back there and collect the charger... #werey cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Jst above u tongue
Orijin101:
where is d pinchure?
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Lmao..
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Lmao... guy na gobe u dey find b dat..
midolian:
No, don't give it to him..Go back there and collect the charger... #werey cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2015
if I hear say I return am grin
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by dharay99: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2015
do not return it yet,
Make him suffer small... grin grin
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Mak ein pity d man return am bak..bt mak d man pay lyk 10k for ein Acct b4 he gives it to him tru som1..

My one cent
Acekidc4:
Are You Mad NiReturn Wetin??
Iffahear say you Return Am, ah go flog you better Flogging!!gringrin

Return Bawo, Shoro Niyen Sha
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Bennet642k2(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Aka ncha wa.. My bro..
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Aka ncha wa.. My bro..
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Veiled010(f): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Return it. Two wrongs will never make a right
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by pwerrymansion(f): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2015
He should be willing to return ur 2k therwise, no deal! Heartless set of people. Better still throw away his sim card and put the phone in an offering box next sunday tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by wenson(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2015
D Lord is gud
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by ollyruffy: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
delishpot:
If you have strong god father, dont return it. If you have proof of him collecting egunje, dont return it
If you have none of the above, return it or else you are a thief. His phone in your custody is an evidence against you while you cant prove that he has your #2k.

Then the guy can destroy the phone. The frsc man also has no proof that he lost his phone in the poster's car.

Honestly, if the poster was unlawfully forced to pay that 2000 for an offence he never committed, it is fair to destroy that phone.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by ollyruffy: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
pwerrymansion:
He should be willing to return ur 2k therwise, no deal! Heartless set of people. Better still throw away his sim card and put the phone in an offering box next sunday tongue

Blackberry can always be tracked down. The only 2 option is to return the phone to the owner or destroy it.
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chigoizie7(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Choi, bros, this same thing happened to me around march, wanted to buy fuel from a petrol station,as I buy fuel finish, wanted to go, ee come be say another guy parked for my front, so I decided to reverse, omo na so one yeye guy from no were just drive like mad man, unfortunately, I kissed the passenger door,

Eee no get wetin I no beg dis guy, I was wrong, I shouldn't ve reversed, I begged this guy, sotee other people come follow de beg am. Dis guy refused oooh, I no know weda na cos say him carry two fine gals and him male friend na I'm make him no gree, as I beg beg the guy, him no gree, come begin de yarn some kind nonsense, I provoke tell the guy make him enter him motor make we go panel beater, na I'm d idiot come tell that him mumu friend make him enter my mama motor so dat I no go run, we reached panel beater workshop, him talk say na 1k him go use work on am, I said ok, carry 1k give dem, the man come begin work.I just park there make dem finish, my mama come call me ak were I dey, I just tell her say I dey far, she said ok, as I wan drop my phone, na I'm I come see one sharp bold5 for the passenger seat, na that mumu guy mistakenly drop am,

I just leave am there, come tell them say I de go somewhere,the yeye friend come say,No wahala, next time de look well if u de reverse, I said ok. Zoomed off.

Oboy, those boys call call me tire, send send sms tire, one sms said, " please, u don't ve to pay evil with evil".

As I de type this thing now, na the guyman bold5 de type am. God punish am.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by pwerrymansion(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
ollyruffy:

Blackberry can always be tracked down. The only 2 option is to return the phone to the owner or destroy it.
. cry
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by armadeo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
I don't need his phone but I will never give him back. Ever and ever since he obtained me.

I would burn it or simply leave it close to computer village near the guys who sell phones by the road side. Maybe even exchange it for a torchlight phone.
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by RobinHez(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
hehehe...

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmm..nice dough
Veiled010:
Return it. Two wrongs will never make a right
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by chingydaboss(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
I tink he shud pay more..simple
pwerrymansion:
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
delishpot:
if he can't prove the road safety guy collected his 2k,den how come his fone was found in his car in the first place?....is that not a proof on it's own?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Wealthyone: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
I won't sell it....that's theft. But returning the phone won't let him appreciate kindness. Although, paying evil with evil is bad. I'd gladly answer his calls and tell him "i'll keep your phone as the evidence/souvenir of karma to my children and grand children. It will forever remain where I kept old naira notes grin "
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by nickvanilla(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
chigoizie7:
Choi, bros, this same thing happened to me around march, wanted to buy fuel from a petrol station,as I buy fuel finish, wanted to go, ee come be say another guy parked for my front, so I decided to reverse, omo na so one yeye guy from no were just drive like mad man, unfortunately, I kissed the passenger door,

Eee no get wetin I no beg dis guy, I was wrong, I shouldn't ve reversed, I begged this guy, sotee other people come follow de beg am. Dis guy refused oooh, I no know weda na cos say him carry two fine gals and him male friend na I'm make him no gree, as I beg beg the guy, him no gree, come begin de yarn some kind nonsense, I provoke tell the guy make him enter him motor make we go panel beater, na I'm d idiot come tell that him mumu friend make him enter my mama motor so dat I no go run, we reached panel beater workshop, him talk say na 1k him go use work on am, I said ok, carry 1k give dem, the man come begin work.I just park there make dem finish, my mama come call me ak were I dey, I just tell her say I dey far, she said ok, as I wan drop my phone, na I'm I come see one sharp bold5 for the passenger seat, na that mumu guy mistakenly drop am,

I just leave am there, come tell them say I de go somewhere,the yeye friend come say,No wahala, next time de look well if u de reverse, I said ok. Zoomed off.

Oboy, those boys call call me tire, send send sms tire, one sms said, " please, u don't ve to pay evil with evil".

As I de type this thing now, na the guyman bold5 de type am. God punish am.

that thing can pain ehn. most people whose car i've bashed let me go after some begging. holding someone like a criminal for a mistake on his part is sheer wickedness. try forgive d guy sha

1 Like

Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by freedom96: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
If u don't return it karma will catch up with u and urs might be more than a BlackBerryQ10.
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Don't pay evil with evil....so return it..
Re: Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) by delishpot: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thowbie7:
if he can't prove the road safety guy collected his 2k,den how come his fone was found in his car in the first place?....is that not a proof on it's own?

Nope, its proof that he stole the phone. Its proof of what ever story road safety guy cooks up against him.
Road saftey guy can claim he took a ride in the guys car and the guy stole his phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did / Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.