Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Akward Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akward Feelings (630 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akward Feelings by dealordea(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
I was feeling akward sitting beside a gay guy in the cafe some few days ago and not the first time am meeting him there but my first time am sitting beside him and me been a lanky not type of a good for a gay guy, I couldn't help to just glance at the site this guy was checking out, kinda odd and I feel gross like putting him in jail but am not the guy that finger into people's life.. So another thing happen yesterday and this was not the first time am seeing this, he always come with banana and the cafe attendant is like junior brother to me and I was telling the cafe attendant to becareful about receiving banana from this guy because he doesn't share. With other's except this particular guy and who knows the gay guy might have a hidden agenda. But I wanted to know, if a gay is into a guy, would he go any lenght to get his admirer attention, by buying them gift and other stuff? Do gay get jealous?
Kinda odd.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / He Has Been Broken Hearted / A Supportive Understanding Companion As A Female Friend For Financial Need & Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.