Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,586 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence (6600 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Onlytruth(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
alj harem:

There wouldn't be an war

ndu_chucks threatened it. I am only showing him his blind spots. cool
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
NorthSharp:

Sir, I am kind of disappointed with part in bold; I thought you are too smart and, more importantly, too responsible and patriotic, to have resorted to this kind of petty ethnic baiting!

I am afraid, the part in red in enough to convince all that you deliberately set out to throw a bait to the usual ethnic bigots on this forum (only for you to relax back and enjoy your Sunday evening as the ethnic/regional fight begins!).

Haba, you should have simply gone to the gym/cinema/football match, or for a walk, if you were that bored, instead of starting an ethnic 'war' on NL! grin

You seem to have a problem with this statement:

It only takes 5 air strikes on key facilities in PH and Warri, 4 air strikes on the seaports, without any ground troops to render all of Southern Nigeria completely economically unstable and set back 60 years. Clark and his group should take note of where the Nigerian Airforce bases and our Jet fighters are located, while noting who the proven pilots of these planes are. A word is enough for the wise.

Let me put it in the right context and hopefully convince you that the intention was not to start an ethnic war. The fist sentence in the post "Recently, a leader of the Arewa Elders Forum, Prof. Ango Abdulahi, said the North was prepared to go alone if the nation breaks up, adding that the North would not, however, champion the disintegration of the country. ", highlights Abdulahi's stance that the North would not champion disintegration of the country.

I then described Edwin Clark's actions which I believe could lead to further breakdown of law and order and ultimately, but God forbid, war. I was simply pointing out the potential/immediate consequences of war for those who are calling for disintegration without thinking it through.

This is the best I can do to explaining that the statement was not meant to be a bait. You are free to accept or reject my explanation - I suspect you'll find out soon enough that I try to think outside the box most times, and do not pander to the tribalists and bigots on NL. Cheers.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Ejine(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hahahaaahaaaa! I can't stop laughing oooo! This Ndu Chuck's rusty brain is clearly stuck in 1967 where he foolishly believes the same situation will play out again!

Tell me, dunce, when running to America and France to help you bomb the South South, what will you be presenting to them during negotiations? ALMAJIRIS? grin

Remember your idiiotic criminal leaders already have oil blocs they fraudulently acquired in the South South? Now, all we'll have to do is simply revoke their ownership of those blocs, fully allocate them to the American war-merchants, and they'll be sending torrents of missiles to level you and your worthless deserts once and for all! grin

Better think twice before you all make idiiots of yourselves grin
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
Onlytruth:

ndu_chucks threatened it. I am only showing him his blind spots. cool

You are more foolish that I thought. I never threatened war or anything else, but simply pointed out some potential consequences of the actions of your foolish leaders.

@Ejiné, go and seek attention elsewhere, you will not get any from me today. olodo
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by mygsmnairacom(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
I believe we are evolving, and with time, votes would be cast for competent individuals from trusted political parties, and all this talk about one party dictating based on ethnic considerations will be a thing of the past.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by alex14(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
*Yawns*

North will do this! Norht will do that! North will go join their devilish prophet mohammed in hell!

Quite frankly, you northern desert rats are starting to sound like Yorubas,,,,,talk,,talk,,, but no action. Foolish parasites. Air strike my foot grin.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Ejine(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are more foolish that I thought. I never threatened war or anything else, but simply pointed out some potential consequences of the actions of your foolish leaders.

@Ejiné, go and seek attention elsewhere, you will not get any from me today. olodo

You've just given me that attention with this post, arse-head. grin

You're not very bright, are you?
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
One thing all those seeking disintegration have failed to understand is that any war afterwards will be the worst in human history as at least 70million people will die and several ethnic groups cleansed. The war will never end because it will be a cycle of violence.

2ndly Nigerians need to understand that wherever the President comes from does not matter but his qualities and competence.

3rdly Igbos are hated by every other ethnic group in Nigeria apart from the Cross River groups. So realizing a President on grounds of ethnicity is almost impossible for Igbos. Even the minority Igbos like Ikwerre, Etche, Anioma, Ndoni etc can never be regarded as leaders in the South-South. We should look Eastwards(Efik/Ibibio) for alliance rather than Southwards(Ijaw).
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by NorthSharp(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You seem to have a problem with this statement:

Let me put it in the right context and hopefully convince you that the intention was not to start an ethnic war. The fist sentence in the post "Recently, a leader of the Arewa Elders Forum, Prof. Ango Abdulahi, said the North was prepared to go alone if the nation breaks up, adding that the North would not, however, champion the disintegration of the country. ", highlights Abdulahi's stance that the North would not champion disintegration of the country.

I then described Edwin Clark's actions which I believe could lead to further breakdown of law and order and ultimately, but God forbid, war. I was simply pointing out the potential/immediate consequences of war for those who are calling for disintegration without thinking it through.

This is the best I can do to explaining that the statement was not meant to be a bait. You are free to accept or reject my explanation - I suspect you'll find out soon enough that I try to think outside the box most times, and do not pander to the tribalists and bigots on NL. Cheers.

I agree with the part in bold - that you generally tend to take non-tribal views on most issues and, as your signature visibly shows, you are a die-hard believer in 'one Nigeria', a position that makes your Igbo brothers and sisters on NL reject you as one of them - even though you have repeatedly stated that you have Igbo blood in running in your veins.

Now how would I know if your suggestion of the hypothetical 'air strikes' against WARRI and PH and your issue with Edwin Clark, and the whole attraction of the Ango-Clark story to, and your opening of the thread, were not motivated by the lingering historical problems you Igbos have with your neighbours, the Ijaws?

I had pointed out on many threads that although you are NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner, you seem to be one of the biggest 'magnets' that attract the most insults against the Hausa-Fulanis on this forum, simply because your Biafran brothers and sisters on NL find it extremely difficult, psychologically, to accept that an Igbo guy would be supporting and defending the continued existence of this[b]cesspit[/b](apology to Dede 1) as vigorously as you do!

Your Igbo bros and sisters who reject your because of your strong support for the 'cesspit' tend to forget that your support for 'one Nigeria' and your rejection of any idea of a Biafra country for the Igbos, might have been informed by your pure self-centred economic/commercial/business interests; you might be one of the top Igbo business elite with so many hugely extensive and intensive investments spread all over Nigeria that the mere thought of dividing the country is so, so frightening to you!

It might as be that you support the continued existence of Nigeria out your genuine belief that the creation of Biafra might not be in the general interests of your Igbo people.!
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Abagworo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
@poster I don't think Igbos really care much about dragging for the Presidential slot with our Ijaw brothers because most Igbos in the villages accept Jonathan as one of us.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Areosapien(f): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
NorthSharp:

I agree with the part in bold - that you generally tend to take non-tribal views on most issues and, as your signature visibly shows, you are a die-hard believer in 'one Nigeria', a position that makes your Igbo brothers and sisters on NL reject you as one of them - even though you have repeatedly stated that you have Igbo blood in running in your veins.

Now how would I know if your suggestion of the hypothetical 'air strikes' against WARRI and PH and your issue with Edwin Clark, and the whole attraction of the Ango-Clark story to, and your opening of the thread, were not motivated by the lingering historical problems you Igbos have with your neighbours, the Ijaws?

I had pointed out on many threads that although you are NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner, you seem to be one of the biggest 'magnets' that attract the most insults against the Hausa-Fulanis on this forum, simply because your Biafran brothers and sisters on NL find it extremely difficult, psychologically, to accept that an Igbo guy would be supporting and defending the continued existence of this[b]cesspit[/b](apology to Dede 1) as vigorously as you do!

Your Igbo bros and sisters who reject your because of your strong support for the 'cesspit' tend to forget that your support for 'one Nigeria' and your rejection of any idea of a Biafra country for the Igbos, might have been informed by your pure self-centred economic/commercial/business interests; you might be one of the top Igbo business elite with so many hugely extensive and intensive investments spread all over Nigeria that the mere thought of dividing the country is so, so frightening to you!

It might as be that you support the continued existence of Nigeria out your genuine belief that the creation of Biafra might not be in the general interests of your Igbo people.!

lmfao!!!! This is a very funny post cos this guy is still oblivious to the fact that (as everybody already knows) [size=16pt]NDU_CHUCKS IS A BLOODY FULANI, AND A BOKO HARAM & POLITICAL PARASITISM SYMPATHIZER![/size] grin grin grin

North Sharp, as your name implies, you as a brotha should be SHARP enough to properly observe or kindly keep silent in things you're not too sure of. Otherwise, I would suggest you rather change your name from "North Sharp" "Not Sharp At All" grin grin grin
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
"18 ex-militants who are on amnesty training
programme have graduated as private pilots at
the African Union aviation academy in
Johannesburg, South Africa"
so u think the ss will just stay and look on while the air strike starts.
the mistake biafra did was not building an army. So the ss r now building theirs. tompolo was given maritime security, now they r training pilots.............
by the thy r ready Nigeria will be at war.
so watch out.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2012
NorthSharp:

Don't forget that I confided in you by revealing to you where uwa na (uwani as we called her)is from. Well, I was also born there, so are my maternal grand and great grand parents. I leave it to you to determine whether the blood of those ancestors flow in me or not. Now, that takes nothing away my utterances here.

NorthSharp:

All you had to do was ask.

NorthSharp:
I had pointed out on many threads that although you are NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner,....,.....,...

May I ask you whether it is impossible for a person to have hausa-fulani, yoruba, and igbo blood flowing through his Nigerian veins? Enough of the ethnic talks.

Northsharp, it appears that what really bothers you is the abuse of Hausa-Fulani Northerners on NL and the fact that many of the abuses take place in threads I open. You see, my people are in denial and they do not believe that Nigeria is here to stay. They are tribalists and do not know how to be nationalists.

What bothers me is the abuse or maltreatment of any Nigerian, regardless of his/her tribe. I am thankful that I have been detribalized to this extent and this characteristic has been very helpful in business and other relationships.

Try to ignore the bigots who are quick to reign abuses on Northerners who they blame for all problems and ailments they face, from not winning elections to having craw craw, induced by unhygienic conditions. Many will even blame Northerners for causing their wives not to sleep with them. smiley
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by NorthSharp(m): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2012
Areosapien:

lmfao!!!! This is a very funny post cos this guy is still oblivious to the fact that (as everybody already knows) [size=16pt]NDU_CHUCKS IS A BLOODY FULANI, AND A BOKO HARAM & POLITICAL PARASITISM SYMPATHIZER![/size] grin grin grin

North Sharp, as your name implies, you as a brotha should be SHARP enough to properly observe or kindly keep silent in things you're not too sure of. Otherwise, I would suggest you rather change your name from "North Sharp" "Not Sharp At All" grin grin grin

No, he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani; he is an Nyamiri Igbo guy with Nyamiri Igbo blood running in HIS VEINS, as he himself stated in one of his posts. You would NEVER see a 'Hausa-Fulani' who would tell you that he has Igbo blood running in him, just as you WOULD NEVER as an 'Igbo' telling you he HAS Hausa-Fulani blood running in his veins, unless that is the case.

Besides, as a full-blooded Hausa-Fulani myself, I have ample evidence (from Ndu Chucks' previous posts) to prove to everybody that he is not a Hausa-Fulani; and despite the fact that his posts attracts so much ethnic vile against the Hausa-Fulanis, he is certainly NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner, but an Igbo - apparently of mixed ethnicity!.

As I pointed out earlier, his Igbo kinsmen on NL 'reject' him simply because of his strong anti-Biafran stance and ultra-nationalist support for the 'cesspit' called Nigeria, which might as well stems from his vast investments across the country.

The ridiculous allegation that he is a Hausa-Fulani, which is mainly leveled against him by Igbo posters, seems to have stuck on him for a number of reasons;

1. This is a 98% Southern forum, nearly half of whom are Igbos; so as they vehemently 'reject' him for being so openly anti-Biafra, they sell this mischievous perception to other Southern posters, who buy into the deception. I am sure if this were a predominantly Hausa-Fulani/Northern forum, within days EVERYBODY, including the non-Hausa-Fulani Northerners, would quite easily know that he is NOT a Fulani or a Hausa - just as it took me only a few minutes of perusal of his previous posts to know FOR SURE that he is NOT one of us!

2. His apparently strong and passionate support for keeping Nigeria united as one country tends to create a false impression that he is championing the cause of 'the born to rule' Northern elite, therefore he must be a Hausa-Fulani Northerner. And unfortunately, he seems to relish this deceptive impression, which he maintains at the expense of the Hausa-Fulanis, as we continue to take uncharitable ethnic bashing, ironically mainly from his Igbo kinsmen, because of his postings!.

So let me repeat to you, most emphatically, that the poster Ndu Chucks, is NOT a Hausa nor a Fulani. He is an Igbo guy who, apparently because of his huge investments in non-Igbo areas, would always support maintaining the status quo; successful Igbo business men like him with huge nationwide business interests, would naturally find it difficult to reconcile themselves with the thought of moving to a Biafran nation!.

But just as many posters here seem to continue to believe that [b]Beaf [/b]is an Igbo guy hiding under the ND umblella umbrella, the Igbo posters are free to continue to deceive themselves by calling Ndu Chucks a Hausa-Fulani; psychologically, they may need to 'reject' his Igbonness in this way in order to come to terms with having to attack a fellow Igbo man so viciously for his anti-Biafran stance!
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Kilode1: 1:24am On Apr 23, 2012
NorthSharp:

No, he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani; he is an Nyamiri Igbo guy with Nyamiri Igbo blood running in HIS VEINS, as he himself stated in one of his posts. You would NEVER see a 'Hausa-Fulani' who would tell you that he has Igbo blood running in him, just as you WOULD NEVER as an 'Igbo' telling he HAS Hausa-Fulani blood running in his veins, unless that is the case.

Besides, as a full-blooded Hausa-Fulani myself, I have ample evidence (from Ndu Chucks' previous posts) to prove to everybody that he is not a Hausa-Fulani; and despite the fact that his posts attracts so much ethnic vile against the Hausa-Fulanis, he is certainly NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner, but an Igbo - apparently of mixed ethnicity!.

As I pointed out earlier, his Igbo kinsmen on NL 'reject' him simply because of his strong anti-Biafran stance and ultra-nationalist support for the 'cesspit' called Nigeria, which might as well stems from his vast investments across the country.

The ridiculous allegation that he is a Hausa-Fulani, which is mainly leveled against him by Igbo posters, seems to have stuck on him for a number of reasons;

1. This is a 98% Southern forum, nearly half of whom are Igbos; so as they vehemently 'reject' him for being so openly anti-Biafra, they sell this mischievous perception to other Southern posters, who buy into the deception. I am sure if this were a predominantly Hausa-Fulani/Northern forum, within days EVERYBODY, including the non-Hausa-Fulani Northerners, would quite easily know that he is NOT a Fulani or a Hausa - just as it took me only a few minutes of perusal of his previous posts to know FOR SURE that he is NOT one of us!

2. His apparently strong and passionate support for keeping Nigeria united as one country tends to create a false impression that he is championing the cause of 'the born to rule' Northern elite, therefore he must be a Hausa-Fulani Northerner. And unfortunately, he seems to relish this deceptive impression, which he maintains at the expense of the Hausa-Fulanis, as we continue to take uncharitable ethnic bashing, ironically mainly from his Igbo kinsmen, because of his postings!.

So let me repeat to you, most emphatically, that the poster Ndu Chucks, is NOT a Hausa nor a Fulani. He is an Igbo guy who, apparently because of his huge investments in non-Igbo areas, would always support maintaining the status quo; successful Igbo business men like him with huge nationwide business interests, would naturally find it difficult to reconcile themselves with the thought of moving to a Biafran nation!.

But just as many posters here seem to continue to believe that [b]Beaf [/b]is an Igbo guy hiding under the ND umblella umbrella, the Igbo posters are free to continue to deceive themselves by calling Ndu Chucks a Hausa-Fulani; psychologically, they may need to 'reject' his Igbonness in this way in order to come to terms with having to attack a fellow Igbo man so viciously for his anti-Biafran stance!

Are you HAUSA OR FULANI? Which one of the two?

Can you convince more Hausas and/or FULANIS to post on NL? For a region with the highest population figures we have too few of them here, please invite more if you can.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by alex14(m): 1:31am On Apr 23, 2012
Kilode?!:

Are you HAUSA OR FULANI? Which one of the two?

Can you convince more Hausas and/or FULANIS to post on NL? [b]For a region with the highest population figures [/b]we have too few of them here, please invite more if you can.

You mean cows are included in their magical population too shocked
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by SamIkenna: 1:37am On Apr 23, 2012
NorthSharp:

No, he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani; he is an Nyamiri Igbo guy with Nyamiri Igbo blood running in HIS VEINS, as he himself stated in one of his posts. You would NEVER see a 'Hausa-Fulani' who would tell you that he has Igbo blood running in him, just as you WOULD NEVER as an 'Igbo' telling he HAS Hausa-Fulani blood running in his veins, unless that is the case.

Guys please cut NorthSharp some slack, he deserves it. I think NorthSharp should be the symbol of core north not ndu_chuks thats throwing elbows most of the time. On whether ndu_chuks is Hausa-Fulani or not, I would say where a man's allegiance lies is where he belongs. Hitler was an Austrian but his allegiance was on the German side so he, by that implication, was German. In fact there is a story out there that Hitler was part Jewish, so do the math my brother.

Anyway, let me cut to the chase by saying that we're all brothers in some kind of way so dont let whats happening here get under your skin. Besides, there is nothing to be ashamed of if people say ndu_chuks is Hausa-Fulani. Even though I disagree with him most of the time I believe hes a smart and polished dude and, believe me, thats the kind of image core north needs - politics aside.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 2:13am On Apr 23, 2012
I've been telling you people for years on NL to keep your bigotry and tribalism at home when you come here or It will get the best out of you. You will short change yourselves by discussing personalities instead of issues - a very dumb idea.

I frankly don't care about being the symbol of the North, East, West, or South. I am a full blooded Nigerian and that is good enough for me. If you wish, believe that I am Hausa-Fulani like Aerosapien, or convince yourself that I am 100% Igbo despite being told where my mom is from, that is your cup of tea. Frankly, the issues in front of us are larger than ndu_chucks, so stop the obsession with the userid. This obsession has almost derailed the thread and I am sure that Edwin Clark's NL goons are happy with the development.

Sooner or later, you people will come out of the bush and become civilized enough to understand that bigotry and tribalism is bad for you.

Once again, anyone who is against my dear country, warts and all, can go and hug a transformer.

Kilode?!, onijogbon ni e. cheesy
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by SamIkenna: 2:34am On Apr 23, 2012
bump
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 2:43am On Apr 23, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Nwanne what happened to your usual civility? Looks like you've thrown it out. I didnt know you use words like ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.. Anyway, dont worry about Edwin Clark, hes a grand father now and its be un-african to be insulting or bashing an elder.

nwanne, you are right. I overreacted because someone mentioned being a symbol of a region - that hat is too big for me. I will edit my post and change the phrase to, "I don't care about,.,.,.". Please modify the quoted post which contained the bad phrase in your post. Thanks.

BTW, I was not calling Clark names, I am too African to do that.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by SamIkenna: 3:44am On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

nwanne, you are right. I overreacted because someone mentioned being a symbol of a region - that hat is too big for me. I will edit my post and change the phrase to, "I don't care about,.,.,.". Please modify the quoted post which contained the bad phrase in your post. Thanks.

BTW, I was not calling Clark names, I am too African to do that.

Dont sweat it bro, its well. Anyway, let me just say that in this day and age it'll be very difficult to get Igbos to throw their Eastern brothers under the bus. For many years we've been accused of dominating and bullying our neighbours and it worked for our accusers. The Igbo you see today is not the Igbo you saw 40-50 years ago, we're more likely to side-step baits whether real or imaginary today than we would've done yesterday. What you wrote about Edwin Clark was true, we know who he is - he used to Igbo hater, but we will not gang up on Ijaws because of one man. Ijaws are our neighbours and we love them so Edwin Clark or no Edwin Clark we'll still love eachother.

One more thing I want to add is that I think you dont know how much the core north has bullied the south over the years simply because they carefully maneuvered to grab and retain power. Mentioning strike or telling us where the fighter jets are and who pilots them is very insensitive to people of the south. I dont know the point you were trying to make but whatever it was, believe me, it was tasteless.

The only power capable of keeping this nation of over 250 tongues together is peace, justice, and equality. No amount of force will be able to keep us together if we dont get real and practical with those three concepts. We're too culturally different to use force to settle anything, in fact the mere mention of the word "force" strikes a raw nerve on others.

My hope and prayer is that we find the solution to this nation's woes quick without wasting more lives for nothing. Most of us are tired, really tired of same old same old.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Onlytruth(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2012
Okay, I have a few observations and would follow them up with assertions.

Northsharp, I see that you are worried that ndu_chucks ( a total and committed CORE Northerner ) is using threats of violence to drive his political agenda, having failed woefully to do so with superior logic. You are not being sincere in your argument (or at least you are not being REALISTIC) in your position about ndu_chuks not being a Northerner.
It is even most offensive and insulting to insinuate that ndu_chucks is Igbo!

Take your time and search this site dutifully, and I assure you that you would not find ONE Igbo who reminds us that the Nigerian airforce bases are in the North, or that the jets taking off from those bases would obliterate Igboland (PH ) or Warri.
If you see such a poster, please show me!

You may not be confortable with his stratagems (as a Northerner yourself) , but it changes nothing about his origins and above all LOYALTY. if you are so sure that he is not a Northerner, how dare you tell us that you are sure that he is Igbo? undecided

As far as I'm concerned, a man is an embodiment of his total being. One of the most critical parts of that being is his LOYALTY.
Any man who sides consistently and permanently with a tribe that committed the greatest genocide against Ndigbo can NEVER be Igbo.
If ndu_chucks is Igbo, then Adolf Hitler was a Jew! cool
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks: I've been telling you people for years on NL to keep your bigotry and tribalism at home when you come here or It will get the best out of you. You will short change yourselves by discussing personalities instead of issues - a very dumb idea.

I frankly don't care about being the symbol of the North, East, West, or South. I am a full blooded Nigerian and that is good enough for me. If you wish, believe that I am Hausa-Fulani like Aerosapien, or convince yourself that I am 100% Igbo despite being told where my mom is from, that is your cup of tea. Frankly, the issues in front of us are larger than ndu_chucks, so stop the obsession with the userid. This obsession has almost derailed the thread and I am sure that Edwin Clark's NL goons are happy with the development.

Sooner or later, you people will come out of the bush and become civilized enough to understand that bigotry and tribalism is bad for you.

Once again, anyone who is against my dear country, warts and all, can go and hug a transformer.

Kilode?!, onijogbon ni e. cheesy

I hope you know you're begining to sound like beaf sha.The dude sabi hide his tribalism under political agendas, whenever he's not on gej's nuts.

grin
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 23, 2012
NorthSharp:

No, he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani; he is an Nyamiri Igbo guy with Nyamiri Igbo blood running in HIS VEINS, as he himself stated in one of his posts. You would NEVER see a 'Hausa-Fulani' who would tell you that he has Igbo blood running in him, just as you WOULD NEVER as an 'Igbo' telling you he HAS Hausa-Fulani blood running in his veins, unless that is the case.

I'm sure that're you're really Yoruba. You're too well-"spoken" to be from either the SE/ Northern region.

Let me not open a can of worm sha.

I sincerely don't get the point of pretending on NL. Even Brixtonyute is now a Non-Nigerian.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by jmaine: 4:38am On Apr 23, 2012
[size=18pt]My Man Ndu Chucks is hilarious to death . . .What a weak attempt in passing up a threat . . . [/size]
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Kilode1: 4:57am On Apr 23, 2012
@Alhaji Ndu_WazoVareBia,

It was just a question nah. We want More Real northerners on NL jo. And please be specific o.

. . . all these hyphenated Northerners dey confuse person jare. Can't people be Hausa without adding Fulani ni?
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Afam4eva(m): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2012
Anybody that thinks GEJ will hand over the presidency to Igbos in 2015 or 2019 should have a rethink because Jonathan is passing the baton back to the north. He's not that stupid. The best Igbos can get after Jonathanan is a VP slot.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2012
I have studied nduchuks posts before.the guy is a complete fulani man.from the pattern of his posts,I have a feeling that nduchuks is a columnist/journalist with leadership newspaper or daily trust.his postings bear same semblance with that of leadership/daily trust columist which is consistently filled with veiled threats to the south.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by NorthSharp(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2012
Onlytruth: Okay, I have a few observations and would follow them up with assertions.

Northsharp, I see that you are worried that ndu_chucks ( a total and committed CORE Northerner ) is using threats of violence to drive his political agenda, having failed woefully to do so with superior logic. You are not being sincere in your argument (or at least you are not being REALISTIC) in your position about ndu_chuks not being a Northerner.
It is even most offensive and insulting to insinuate that ndu_chucks is Igbo!

Take your time and search this site dutifully, and I assure you that you would not find ONE Igbo who reminds us that the Nigerian airforce bases are in the North, or that the jets taking off from those bases would obliterate Igboland (PH ) or Warri.
If you see such a poster, please show me!

You may not be confortable with his stratagems (as a Northerner yourself) , but it changes nothing about his origins and above all LOYALTY. if you are so sure that he is not a Northerner, how dare you tell us that you are sure that he is Igbo? undecided

As far as I'm concerned, a man is an embodiment of his total being. One of the most critical parts of that being is his LOYALTY.
Any man who sides consistently and permanently with a tribe that committed the greatest genocide against Ndigbo can NEVER be Igbo.
If ndu_chucks is Igbo, then Adolf Hitler was a Jew! cool

1. I am sure you know fully well that you are being both dishonest and mischievous by describing your Igbo brother Ndu Chuks as a "total and COMMITTED Core Northerner" in this post; just check our exchange on this same subject matter, find out what you YOURSELF had previously conceded as to his Igbonness, and come back to me.

2. In as much as I would detest any threat of use of force from any section of the country against any other section, I find it even more objectionable how you Igbo posters turn your apparent PSYCHOLOGICAL DISCOMFORT at having to deal with A BONA FIDE IGBO POSTER (who may even have MORE Igbo blood running in his veins than some of you) simply because he so openly and vigorously rejects your largely insincere agitation for the creation of Biafra; what is even more detestable is the way you indulge in your ESCAPIST rejection of this LEGITIMATE SON OF NDIGBO invariably by bashing the Hausa-Fulanis.

3. As I stated in my original post, I am sure if Ndu Chucks were to join a Hausa-Fulani/Northern discussion forum today, it would take only a few posts from him for us to find out that he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani or even a Northerner.

4. Just as I cannot find "ONE (other) Igbo who reminds us that the Nigerian airforce bases are in the North, or that the jets taking off from those bases would obliterate Igboland (PH ) or Warri", I am sure you too CAN NOT find ONE Hausa-Fulani on this forum who would do so; in fact, the way he specifically mentions WARRI AND PH as targets for his hypothetical air strikes, coupled with his apparent beef with Clark, ONLY RE-ENFORCES HIS IGONNESS!.

5. Now, let me give you my own challenges; as faceless as this forum is, can you find ONE Hausa-Fulani poster who uses an IGBO NAME in his moniker, just for the fun of it, and sticks to it so religiously, passionately, proudly and for so long?

6. And if I may repeat the other challenge to you, and to all Igbo posters (including Ndu-Chucks), can you name ONE Hausa-Fulani or Northerner (or any NON-IGBO for that matter) who would so proudly state on a public forum like this that HE/SHE HAS IGBO BLOOD RUNNING IN HIS VEINS if that is NOT the case?

7. It is clear that most of you Igbo posters only reject YOUR IGBO BROTHER on NL Ndu-Chucks)PURELY ON IDEOLOGICAL GROUNDS; you find his strong pro-Nigerian views and anti-Biafran stance so discomforting that you feel you need to find a psychological, escapist way of banishing him from the Ndigbo fold!.

8. But as Sam Ikenna has rightly pointed out, Ndu-Chucks is a nice and lovely person, and I personally consider him as one of the best-informed, most objective and most detribalized posters on ND. However, you Ndigbo on NL, most especially you as their Eze, have to accept that HE IS YOUR IGBO BROTHER, shi ke nan (note how I write it, not 'shikena'! LOL)
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by picolo01: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2012
its so funny how Northerns think they can win with IJAW votes. SHM
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2012
Mr northsharp,carefully go through your last post,you are beginning to sound more deluded than the nduchuks.there are hausa and fulani assuming Igbo names in the real world just to shortchange the SE during army and civil service recruitment,how much more on a faceless forum like this.this is nairaland,not facebook.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by NorthSharp(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2012
chima12: Mr northsharp,carefully go through your last post,you are beginning to sound more deluded than the nduchuks.there are hausa and fulani assuming Igbo names in the real world just to shortchange the SE during army and civil service recruitment,how much more on a faceless forum like this.this is nairaland,not facebook.

Even some of your Igbo brothers and sisters would shake their heads in disappointment at the level of absurdity you exhibited in your claim in the part in bold; a Hausa of Fulani man claiming to be Ikechukwu "just to shortchange the SE during army and civil service recruitment"! Every sane person who is familiar with Nigeria would tell you that it is THE OTHER WAY ROUND!

But in any case, can you take up the challenges I threw at your NL Eze, which are as follows:

!. Can you tell JUST ONE Hausa-Fulani poster on this forum who uses an IGBO NAME as part of his moniker, for whatever reason or motive, and he/she sticks to using that moniker so religiously, passionately, proudly and for so long as your rejected Igbo brother Ndu Chucks continues to do?

!! And can you name ONE Hausa-Fulani or Northerner (or any NON-IGBO for that matter) who would so proudly state on a public forum like this that HE/SHE HAS IGBO BLOOD RUNNING IN HIS VEINS if that is NOT the case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei / Even Tinubu Or Anybody Cannot Stop This Man From Becoming President! / NSA, Col. Dasuki Visits Damaturu, Potiskum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.