Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence (6613 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by ifihearam: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2012
@ poster
You people are giving too much credence to Clark. Although he may have plauyed a pivotal role to the nomination of GEJ as VP but not with the annointing of OBJ.

And to those who are asking what the Ibos have benefitted fron GEJ's admin. Wtf is Ngozi not the one running the affairs f the government?? What else do you want,the chief of army staff nkor? Ohh you are waiting for presidency. Lemme gues when. Perhaps when Jesus returns before an Ibo will smell the office of the president. Quote me any time
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2012
You people are hilarious. cheesy cheesy

If it makes some people happy, let me state right here and now with pride, that I have the Igbo, Hausa/Fulani, and Yoruba blood flowing through my veins in proportions which I am unwilling to share with you. If you don't like it, go and hug a transformer.

I don't believe in labels, but if you wish, call me Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, or heck Egba man, if that satisfies your tribalist agenda. What is important is that I am a full blooded Nigerian and proud of if.

I respect all forumites regardless of their ethnic make-up and my views are my PERSONAL views, I am not proud enough to claim to be speaking for any particular group - I leave that to Onlytruth lies and others.

I stand by every word I have written on this thread.

Stop worrying about my ethnicity and focus on the issues I raise.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by mpumalanga: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2012
i think the benefit of good neighborliness is good for the igbos because it can open up space for their business.
President GEAJ will continue to tighten up all the loop holes that some sections of the country have been using to
loot money and mock those that are working hard to earn a living.The tightening will make the greater percentage of
Nigerians to start valuing entrepreneurship that creates small scale jobs which will be of advantage to the igbos.
He is tactically encouraging the exploration and exploitation of mineral resources in igboland which the previous
pro marginalization government tagged as reserve for years.He is making them visible in positions they were made invisible
for years.He is the first president to acknowledge publicly that igbos suffered genocide and Ojukwu fought against
man inhumanity to man.

He should just do more to empower south southerners to take over their resources so that political patronage will
become unattractive which will make those that are using their resources to make themselves attractive see that they
have nothing to offer but follow those that can offer something.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Truetalk(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
New post on http://www.schoolboymagazine..com Celebrity Interview of the week with Sexy DJ Trish check it out...
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Dede1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

^^^^ A sensible post devoid of tribalism. The bolded above is the bane of current day Ndigbo. Unfortunately, the electorate prefers to avoid discussions such as the one started in this thread, which could expose these politicians, to avoid being critical of their tribesmen.

I can understand why posters like PointB would prefer to change the subject and Sam_Ikenna, who is usually an epistle writer, would reduce his post to a one-liner - their condition is pitiable and frankly shameful. I venture to guess that the SE governors will rig 99% of the votes for PDP once again.

@Naijaking, I see you are still a Maradonna wannabe. Nwanne m continue dribbling yourself, I said Clark cause escalation of BH violence, not that SS created Boko Haram. You have out done yourself here.

You dropped the ball big time with this thread. Of course, I had to agree with you that disintegration of Nigeria can never be peacefully but treat of non-existence air force is a practical joke. Most of the air force planes will not be able to takeoff from the base. Even if they do takeoff, there are many shoulder-held stinger missiles and launchers that would waste those trainer aircrafts in Nigerian air force arsenal. The best fighter in Nigerian fleet is Jaguar, a post WWII British attacker plane.

Again as for the idiotic Edwin Clarke, who was nobody like Adaka Boro until Gowon and deluded Nigerians of 1967 pushed them to recognizable scene, he remains an insignificant entity.

I could not believe my eyes you were all over the crap posted by doctokwus like houseflies over human feces. It is unfortunate to read the level of human value you espoused on this thread which is dangerously low. Does it mean in today’s Nigeria any lapper who happens to win any election by any fathomable means becomes Igbo elite and leader?

It must be politically or socially reiterated that any blue-blooded Igbo chap that hunger for the nonsensical presidency of Nigeria should be shot.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Dede1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
NorthSharp:

1. I am sure you know fully well that you are being both dishonest and mischievous by describing your Igbo brother Ndu Chuks as a "total and COMMITTED Core Northerner" in this post; just check our exchange on this same subject matter, find out what you YOURSELF had previously conceded as to his Igbonness, and come back to me.

2. In as much as I would detest any threat of use of force from any section of the country against any other section, I find it even more objectionable how you Igbo posters turn your apparent PSYCHOLOGICAL DISCOMFORT at having to deal with A BONA FIDE IGBO POSTER (who may even have MORE Igbo blood running in his veins than some of you) simply because he so openly and vigorously rejects your largely insincere agitation for the creation of Biafra; what is even more detestable is the way you indulge in your ESCAPIST rejection of this LEGITIMATE SON OF NDIGBO invariably by bashing the Hausa-Fulanis.

3. As I stated in my original post, I am sure if Ndu Chucks were to join a Hausa-Fulani/Northern discussion forum today, it would take only a few posts from him for us to find out that he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani or even a Northerner.

4. Just as I cannot find "ONE (other) Igbo who reminds us that the Nigerian airforce bases are in the North, or that the jets taking off from those bases would obliterate Igboland (PH ) or Warri", I am sure you too CAN NOT find ONE Hausa-Fulani on this forum who would do so; in fact, the way he specifically mentions WARRI AND PH as targets for his hypothetical air strikes, coupled with his apparent beef with Clark, ONLY RE-ENFORCES HIS IGONNESS!.

5. Now, let me give you my own challenges; as faceless as this forum is, can you find ONE Hausa-Fulani poster who uses an IGBO NAME in his moniker, just for the fun of it, and sticks to it so religiously, passionately, proudly and for so long?

6. And if I may repeat the other challenge to you, and to all Igbo posters (including Ndu-Chucks), can you name ONE Hausa-Fulani or Northerner (or any NON-IGBO for that matter) who would so proudly state on a public forum like this that HE/SHE HAS IGBO BLOOD RUNNING IN HIS VEINS if that is NOT the case?

7. It is clear that most of you Igbo posters only reject YOUR IGBO BROTHER on NL Ndu-Chucks)PURELY ON IDEOLOGICAL GROUNDS; you find his strong pro-Nigerian views and anti-Biafran stance so discomforting that you feel you need to find a psychological, escapist way of banishing him from the Ndigbo fold!.

8. But as Sam Ikenna has rightly pointed out, Ndu-Chucks is a nice and lovely person, and I personally consider him as one of the best-informed, most objective and most detribalized posters on ND. However, you Ndigbo on NL, most especially you as their Eze, have to accept that HE IS YOUR IGBO BROTHER, shi ke nan (note how I write it, not 'shikena'! LOL)

If you keep insisting being Hausa-Fulani, which apparently does not exist, I shell regard your post as a thing of Nigeria which is completely valueless. Other than the idiotic political lexicon within the cesspit called Nigeria, there no reasonable place that fashions such nonsensical phrase, not even in neighboring Republic of Benin or Cameroon. A poster had early asked if you are a Hausa or Falani or Nupe or even Kanuri as we know them in Nigeria but chose to ignore the question.

Ndigbo are not rejecting anybody for any reason and certainly not because ndu_chucks is allegedly opposed the idea of disintegration of Nigeria or actualization of Biafra or formation of Republic of Igbo land. In any political matter, the people of like-mindedness tend to form bounds even if he or she is not Igbo. There are Ogoni peeps that would rather have Biafra than Nigeria. Folks such as ndu_chucks have choice to make when Biafra is actualized. They can leave the entity known as Biafra or drink poison.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Afam4eva(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
One_Naira:

You fell into his trap with ease. This is not like you afam4eva.
I was just addressing Clarke's role in the emergence of Jonathan and nothing more.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Onlytruth(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
NorthSharp:

Even some of your Igbo brothers and sisters would shake their heads in disappointment at the level of absurdity you exhibited in your claim in the part in bold; a Hausa of Fulani man claiming to be Ikechukwu "just to shortchange the SE during army and civil service recruitment"! Every sane person who is familiar with Nigeria would tell you that it is THE OTHER WAY ROUND!

But in any case, can you take up the challenges I threw at your NL Eze, which are as follows:

!. Can you tell JUST ONE Hausa-Fulani poster on this forum who uses an IGBO NAME as part of his moniker, for whatever reason or motive, and he/she sticks to using that moniker so religiously, passionately, proudly and for so long as your rejected Igbo brother Ndu Chucks continues to do?

!! And can you name ONE Hausa-Fulani or Northerner (or any NON-IGBO for that matter) who would so proudly state on a public forum like this that HE/SHE HAS IGBO BLOOD RUNNING IN HIS VEINS if that is NOT the case?

You avoided the main poser in my post, which is this: IF YOU ARE SO SURE THAT NDU_CHUCKS IS NOT A HAUSA/FULANI, HOW DARE YOU INSIST THAT HE IS IGBO?
How do you know that he is Igbo?
You can only say that he is not a Hausa/Fulani (which doesn't exist anyway because you are either Hausa or Fulani), and stop there. You cannot say more than that.
What speaks for Ndu_chucks loud and clear on this forum is his posts which encapsulate his core being. It is that being that defines a person. Ndu_chucks celebrates and lionizes Northern mass murderers like General Murtala Muhammad(who committed genocide against Igbo in Asaba) among others. He resolutely defends the actions of Northern military personnel during the war in their pillaging and destruction of Igboland. For a very looooooooooong time on this forum he derided Ojukwu and mocked Biafran war heroes. Above all, till tomorrow, he justifies the shooting of UNARMED MASSOB (Igbo people), and never misses an opportunity to issue more threats to Igbo should they attempt a violent secession, part of which came out in this thread, hence this exchange.

At a very early stage in this forum, many Igbo including myself challenged him on his moniker which sounds Igbo. He told everyone who cared to listen that his moniker is NOT IGBO. He pointed out that his name is not CHUKS, but CHUCKS (a clear difference) and attacked people who thought he was Igbo back then. When it suits his devilish objectives, he states a laughable and windy claim to having 25% Igbo blood!
What type of a ludicrous claim is that? You are either Igbo or you are not. And I'm sorry to say this, but I am not easily deceived (like you). I also find your claim about Igbo denying their tribe very stupid and disingeneous. NO IGBO EVER DENIES BEING IGBO. In fact I have seen MANY MANY MANY countless people on this forum claiming to be Igbo when they are NOT. Some do so for mischievious reasons, others do so for subversive reasons. In fact, Igbo is the most claimed tribe on this forum. You don't have to believe me. I am yet to see a REAL Igbo person claiming to have any other blood in him even if that is that case, unless he is trying to advance Eastern unity or Biafran agenda. But even at that, such persons maintain CLEARLY that they are Igbo. cool No Igbo claims other tribe to advance Nigerian unity. IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. cool

So, like I said, your Northern brother ndu_chucks may not be Hausa or Fulani, but he is certainly a CORE northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
Dede1:
If you keep insisting being Hausa-Fulani, which apparently does not exist, I shell regard your post as a thing of Nigeria which is completely valueless. Other than the idiotic political lexicon within the cesspit called Nigeria, there no reasonable place that fashions such nonsensical phrase, not even in neighboring Republic of Benin or Cameroon. A poster had early asked if you are a Hausa or Falani or Nupe or even Kanuri as we know them in Nigeria but chose to ignore the question.

Ndigbo are not rejecting anybody for any reason and certainly not because ndu_chucks is allegedly opposed the idea of disintegration of Nigeria or actualization of Biafra or formation of Republic of Igbo land.[b] In any political matter, the people of like-mindedness tend to form bounds even if he or she is not Igbo. [/b]There are Ogoni peeps that would rather have Biafra than Nigeria. Folks such as ndu_chucks have choice to make when Biafra is actualized. They can leave the entity known as Biafra or drink poison.
You have accidentally written a sensible post here. The bolded is a key point not understood by many NL bigots - you seem to get it. You then went ahead to spoil everything by the ignorance you displayed in the post below:
Dede1:
You dropped the ball big time with this thread. Of course, I had to agree with you that disintegration of Nigeria can never be peacefully but treat of non-existence air force is a practical joke. Most of the air force planes will not be able to takeoff from the base. Even if they do takeoff, there are many shoulder-held stinger missiles and launchers that would waste those trainer aircrafts in Nigerian air force arsenal. The best fighter in Nigerian fleet is Jaguar, a post WWII British attacker plane.

Again as for the idiotic Edwin Clarke, who was nobody like Adaka Boro until Gowon and deluded Nigerians of 1967 pushed them to recognizable scene, he remains an insignificant entity.

I could not believe my eyes you were all over the crap posted by doctokwus like houseflies over human feces. It is unfortunate to read the level of human value you espoused on this thread which is dangerously low. Does it mean in today’s Nigeria any lapper who happens to win any election by any fathomable means becomes Igbo elite and leader?

It must be politically or socially reiterated that any blue-blooded Igbo chap that hunger for the nonsensical presidency of Nigeria should be shot.

To cure your of ignorance fueled by self hatred, here is an operational bomber belonging to the great NAF.

Nigerian airforce aircraft F7-Ni
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
Eze Onlytruth lies, olodo always trying to avoid issues by changing the topic. mumu

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Onlytruth(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:
You have accidentally written a sensible post here. The bolded is a key point not understood by many NL bigots - you seem to get it. You then went ahead to spoil everything by the ignorance you displayed in the post below:

To cure your of ignorance fueled by self hatred, here is an operational[b] [size=14pt]bomber[/size] [/b]belonging to the great NAF.

My friend that is NOT a BOMBER.
It is a FIGHTER. sad undecided embarassed
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

My friend that is NOT a BOMBER.
It is a FIGHTER. sad undecided embarassed

LOL, OK, its a fighter which cannot drop bombs but oranges for ya'all to quench your thirst. cheesy

Please tell us what a fighter jet does besides dropping bombs and firing missles. Take a closer look at the picture and you'll see an orange attached to it. mumu
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by belovedaja(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
This thread was meant to cause dissatisfaction among tribes in ss/se. The north have failed in their bid to cause disunity in south. We have passed that stage. Even if isaac boro and edwin clark are igbo haters ndigbo should support GEJ and any ibibio,isoko, urhobo in their midst to build trust and unity in ss/se.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
afam4eva: Anybody that thinks GEJ will hand over the presidency to Igbos in 2015 or 2019 should have a rethink because Jonathan is passing the baton back to the north. He's not that stupid. The best Igbos can get after Jonathanan is a VP slot.

^^^Hehehe grin. Yeah, and when the Northerner is about to finish his two terms in office, some Northern elements in the Army will stage a coup for the stupidest of reasons. We know the score wink.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Onlytruth(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

LOL, OK, its a fighter which cannot drop bombs but oranges for ya'all to quench your thirst. cheesy

Please tell us what a fighter jet does besides dropping bombs and firing missles. Take a closer look at the picture and you'll see an orange attached to it.
mumu

It is still a FIGHTER, not a BOMBER. If I'm planning to neutralize either I would use totally different stratagems. FACT. cool
Atulu ugwu.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

It is still a FIGHTER, not a BOMBER. If I'm planning to neutralize either I would use totally different stratagems. FACT. cool
Atulu ugwu.

That plane can intercept and neutralize jet bombers and can also drop bombs. You better stick with being an Eze, olodo cheesy
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by nduchucks: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
belovedaja: This thread was meant to cause dissatisfaction among tribes in ss/se. The north have failed in their bid to cause disunity in south. We have passed that stage. Even if isaac boro and edwin clark are igbo haters ndigbo should support GEJ and any ibibio,isoko, urhobo in their midst to build trust and unity in ss/se.

Are you daft enough to believe that a NL thread can cause dissatisfaction among ss/se tribes? How many tribesmen have access to NL? olodo
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Onlytruth(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

That plane can intercept and neutralize jet bombers and[b] can also drop bombs[/b]. You better stick with being an Eze, olodo cheesy

So because it can drop bombs that defines it as a BOMBER.
Anyway, you can believe whatever you want. I don't even know why I would need you to believe me. undecided hehe! grin

BTW how come you contradicted yourself with the first bolded?
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by belovedaja(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ndigbo have everything to gain and nothing to lose in supporting their 'minority' neighbours. If hausa-fulani have not being the northern 'minority' then let ndigbo live by example. The desert rats have indeed failed again.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by belovedaja(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Are you daft enough to believe that a NL thread can cause dissatisfaction among ss/se tribes? How many tribesmen have access to NL?
olodo

i did not intend to insult you or any group of person. From your response i can infer that you are being used to push for northern agenda on nl. With your deceptive name(ndu-chucks). Thanks for the insult.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by NorthSharp(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm sure that're you're really Yoruba. You're too well-"spoken" to be from either the SE/ Northern region.

Let me not open a can of worm sha.

I sincerely don't get the point of pretending on NL. Even Brixtonyute is now a Non-Nigerian.

My sister, I am Hausa-Fulani from one of the Core Northern states, but about 95% of my lecturers at the undergraduate level, and during my study for one of my MA degrees, were YORUBAS; I am a proud alumnus of TWO of the first-generation universities in the SW!

However, I do not agree with what you are insinuating in the part in bold; that we the 'Abokis' and our 'Nyamiris' brothers are any less well="spoken" than you the 'Ofemanus' LOL
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by OneNaira6: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
This thread is still alive? why? It should have died a very happy death once people realize it's hidden creation. SMH

@the rest of thread

Anyone whom think Ndu_chucks is Igbo is clearly delusional. That's like saying Alj_harem is Igbo.

@north sharp
Dude, we've witness your people claim Igbo so many times on this forum, Ndu_chucks is not the only one. He's PURE HAUSA OR FULANI (core-north). I'm not sure why you find it offensive to take claim of someone whom made it very obvious what region he presides from despite his lies. This is the internet dude, anyone can claim anything, that does not mean its true. Just watching how he or she interacts, what he or she try to represent, what he or she speaks for, etc to determine the accuracy of his or her saying and so far based on his written history, he is one of una. Accept him with pride even if you do not like him or you find him offensive or you think he brings insult to your people or whatever it is that makes not want to claim him.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by SamIkenna: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

To cure your of ignorance fueled by self hatred, here is an operational bomber belonging to the great NAF.

Nwanne, that jet is old and unfit for mordern warfare. A good 200 level electrical engineering student can detect that craft with an old dismantled micro waveoven within a 3 mile radius and then kill the dummy with an old inexpensive 1980 soviet heat-seeking missile - All these for a price of about 300 dollars. Remember I said a good 200 level electrical student, I didnt say a pro.

And incase you're not too familiar, there are about 400-500 F7 in operation around the world, so Nigeria cant possibly have more than 50. Now multiply 50 by 300$ and tell me if the war is not over.

I would say the only thing going for Nigeria is ground troops not that dummy in the pix that 'll shatter into infinitesimal fragments before it breaks sound barrier.

I've told you before that the only force capable of keeping us together and united = peace, justice, and equality.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
One_Naira: This thread is still alive? why? It should have died a very happy death once people realize it's hidden creation. SMH

@the rest of thread

Anyone whom think Ndu_chucks is Igbo is clearly delusional. That's like saying Alj_harem is Igbo.

@north sharp
Dude, we've witness your people claim Igbo so many times on this forum, Ndu_chucks is not the only one. He's PURE HAUSA OR FULANI (core-north). I'm not sure why you find it offensive to take claim of someone whom made it very obvious what region he presides from despite his lies. This is the internet dude, anyone can claim anything, that does not mean its true. Just watching how he or she interacts, what he or she try to represent, what he or she speaks for, etc to determine the accuracy of his or her saying and so far based on his written history, he is one of una. Accept him with pride even if you do not like him or you find him offensive or you think he brings insult to your people or whatever it is that makes not want to claim him.

Why do you always use "whom"? Whom is an outdated word, though correct - but it has no place in the 21st century English language. grin
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
NorthSharp:

My sister, I am Hausa-Fulani from one of the Core Northern states, but about 95% of my lecturers at the undergraduate level, and during my study for one of my MA degrees, were YORUBAS; I am a proud alumnus of TWO of the first-generation universities in the SW!

However, I do not agree with what you are insinuating in the part bold; that we the 'Abokis' and our 'Nyamiris' brothers are any less well="spoken" than the 'Ofemanus' LOL

Abin da wurin da ? aka state
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by SamIkenna: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
shymmex:

Why do you always use "whom"? Whom is an outdated word, though correct - but it has no place in the 21st century English language. grin

The writer speaks and writes Igbo, to me thats the most important thing. Most Chinese and Japanese dont speak English yet they're probing the galaxies.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by OneNaira6: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
shymmex:

Do you really want to start on the english teaching? You've tried that with Ejine and he kicked your butt. Once physics came into picture, you ran with your tail behind your back. Dude you aren't smart, stop trying to pretend. what in your rational mind told you whom is an outdated word? Who told whom is an outdated word? WTF do you think you are? Seriously I'm not in the mood for your stupidity nor your attention seeking obsession. I don't have time for that sh1t this evening. Now waka go and find someone else to play with.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
One_Naira:

Do you really want to start on the english teaching? You've tried that with Ejine and he kicked your butt. Once physics came into picture, you ran with a tail behind your back. Dude you aren't smart, stop trying to pretend. what in your rational mind told you whom is an outdated word? Who told whom is an outdated word? WTF do you think you are? Seriously I'm not in the mood for your stupidity nor your attention seeking obsession. I don't have time for that sh1t this evening. Now waka go and find someone else to play with.

Brother, there was no pun intended in my post. I was just trying to tell you an observation. Heck, I read your comments, and I noticed you tend to use whom a lot, instead of who.

I'm not a physics guy, and I never studied advanced physics - computing is my field. grin
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:
The writer speaks and writes Igbo, to me thats the most important thing. Most Chinese and Japanese dont speak English yet they're probing the galaxies.

I'm not knocking his written English, mine is not perfect as well. I was just making an observation, with no pun intended.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
One_naira is my darg - he's one of the better Igbo posters on NL. We do have our little e-fights, but that's my darg. grin
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by OneNaira6: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
shymmex:

Brother, there was no pun intended in my post. I was just trying to tell you an observation. Heck, I read your comments, and I noticed you tend to use whom a lot, instead of who.

I'm not a physics guy, and I never studied advanced physics - computing is my field. grin

And English is not your forte either. Present FACTS or stop trying to act like you sabi anything when it is obvious you do not.

Therefore I repeat

Who told you "whom is outdated?" better yet "whom" told you it is outdated? Bring out the fact to support your accusation.

Who told you any English terms are ever considered outdated?

Dude present facts. It is the same bullsh1t you tried with ejine and got kicked is the same bullsh1t you are trying to start right now that is about to get you kicked. I've literally lined up articles(both scientific and regular), speeches, books, etc where those intellects used the term "whom" but before I start I'm going to give you the chance to support your saying that the terms are classified "outdated" in the literature department. I'll be waiting.
Re: Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence by NorthSharp(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
alj harem:

Abin da wurin da ? aka state

Brother, these machine-translated expressions do not make any sense in Hausa at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate This Well Kitted MOPOL / Graphic Pics: Boy's Hand Cut Off As He Tried Stealing Phone Through Window / What Happened When Germany Increased Fuel Prices. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.