Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Never Being In Love Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Being In Love Before (1332 Views)

Have You Ever Cried For Love Before / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / Who Has Never Been In Love Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Being In Love Before by juicymoney(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]hi friends, i just graduated from the university and about doing my nysc service, my only problem i never knew wat it is lyk being in love, or maybe is it becos i'm scared of heart breaking ladies .,pls guys i need ur help 2 help me hook up with a nice girl dat stays in lagos 4 a serious relationship, she can hook me up wit dis number 08065668538, i just pray my wish is granted here, add me up on 2go wit dis number 2, thanks for ur concern
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
[color=#000099]Read john 11.35 and u will know wat its lyk 2 be in luv. Second, i think if nt dat u're being insecure, haha all ur years in d university u didnt find some1 2 luv or even have a crush on.hhmmn
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Kuulnomsy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
juicymoney: [color=#000099][/color]hi friends, i just graduated from the university and about doing my nysc service, my only problem i never knew wat it is lyk being in love, or maybe is it becos i'm scared of heart breaking ladies .,pls guys i need ur help 2 help me hook up with a nice girl dat stays in lagos 4 a serious relationship, she can hook me up wit dis number 08065668538, i just pray my wish is granted here, add me up on 2go wit dis number 2, thanks for ur concern
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Maybe you should do facelift lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Ranoscky(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2012
juicymoney: [color=#000099][/color]hi friends, i just graduated from the university and about doing my nysc service, my only problem i never knew wat it is lyk being in love, or maybe is it becos i'm scared of heart breaking ladies .,pls guys i need ur help 2 help me hook up with a nice girl dat stays in lagos 4 a serious relationship, she can hook me up wit dis number 08065668538, i just pray my wish is granted here, add me up on 2go wit dis number 2, thanks for ur cpncern
Visit the "money-for-hand-back-for-ground joint na...
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
@OP
if this is your way of looking for "love", then i am sorry to say that the only thing you will probably find is HEARTBREAK!
Re: Never Being In Love Before by TroyJay(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if this is your way of looking for "love", then i am sorry to say that the only thing you will probably find is Luv
Re: Never Being In Love Before by juicymoney(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
I never meant i didnt had a girlfriend but i need a trust worthy girl 4 a long relationship
Re: Never Being In Love Before by cindyrella(f): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Op, if that is you on ur profile picture then I am so not surprised!
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
hhhhzash
Re: Never Being In Love Before by MMM2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Op

Use ur juicy money & buy love
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Lolajoy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lol at op's profile pix cheesy
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Sijo01(f): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
cindyrella: Op, if that is you on ur profile picture then I am so not surprised!

Its comment like this that sometimes prompt me to check people's profile.

@op, hmmmmm, i comment my reserve.
Re: Never Being In Love Before by bashr8: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
juicymoney: [color=#000099][/color]hi friends, i just graduated from the university and about doing my nysc service, my only problem i never knew wat it is lyk being in love, or maybe is it becos i'm scared of heart breaking ladies .,pls guys i need ur help 2 help me hook up with a nice girl dat stays in lagos 4 a serious relationship, she can hook me up wit dis number 08065668538, i just pray my wish is granted here, add me up on 2go wit dis number 2, thanks for ur concern
with a face is like that i doubt, go and make lots of money then maybe she will love you for your money and try to be very nice to people too.
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
Op, what you need is a source of income first. The rest will take care of itself.
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
val_dee: Op, what you need is a source of income first. The rest will take care of itself.

how can a source of income solve ANYTHING in this matter? did the OP said he wanted to meet materialistic broke [b]a[/b]ss golddigging biatches?!

1 Like

Re: Never Being In Love Before by fubbyy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
bashr8: with a face is like that i doubt, go and make lots of money then maybe she will love you for your money and try to be very nice to people too.

You sounds so immature, what does looks got to do with love? Beside the poster is not even bad looking in my own eyes

And if u must know, the not so good looking ones find love easier than the fine boys because girls trust them faster and see the fine boys as players, most girls I have dated hardly give me their whole heart, they think I will play them because of my good looks
Re: Never Being In Love Before by slimyemm: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
cindyrella: Op, if that is you on ur profile picture then I am so not surprised!
babe,haba!
The op isn't that bad nah...cheesy
op,don't worry jor!
Just open up your heart and be yourself every time.
When its time,love will hit you without you asking for it...and you'll sure live to tell the story!cheesy
Re: Never Being In Love Before by 2goodbobo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
SEEK YEAH FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND EVERY OTHER THINGS (BABE) SHALL BE ADDED ONTO YOU.
Re: Never Being In Love Before by fubbyy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2012

But poster what's it about this love love thing sef, I don't see any big deal in being in love, you are not alone in that trend

Me never fall inlove b4, although many girls has fallen inlove with me b4
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Gudintent: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
2goodbobo: SEEK YEAH FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND EVERY OTHER THINGS (BABE) SHALL BE ADDED ONTO YOU.

Chinchinhehechinhehehe grin
Re: Never Being In Love Before by dandagreat(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2012
@op no mind them.. U look cool, but u need to make money first . Forget about LOVE, it doesn't exist.
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

how can a source of income solve ANYTHING in this matter? did the OP said he wanted to meet materialistic broke [b]a[/b]ss golddigging biatches?!
The guy need to get his priorities right. He just graduated and need to get himself in a position to be able to take care of a woman.
Abi the woman go love am and still take care of am?
Re: Never Being In Love Before by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hehehe you can be assured that the same people stroking this OP (who was just making a funny face and is not a bad-looking guy) are the most woworistic people you would ever encounter. People who are that hung-up on degrading peoples' looks typically are.

They ofcourse would never ever put up their own pics for public review, and even if they do, much is suspect.
Several times I have seen a female who posts a pic on NL and then simple investigation leads me to her page on another social network and the difference is sometimes [b]very [/b]clear. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is She Playing A Game? / You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). / The Reason Why Some Good Girls Dont Marry Ontime!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.