Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! (1227 Views)

Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? / Google Adsense: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by tonymaz(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
There have been so much media hype and sensational classified adverts on google adsense programme.
Some claim they make thousands monthly...
Is this programme real?
Does google accepts blogs or a well-designed websites for the program?
How does it work/
I will appreciate information from those who are making real money from it....
I will need up to date information on it....
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by Taiw(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
yes its true pple make money from google adsense.the only set back is dat its time consuming.you only need to be informed
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
tonymaz: There have been so much media hype and sensational classified adverts on google adsense programme.
Some claim they make thousands monthly...
Is this programme real?
Does google accepts blogs or a well-designed websites for the program?
How does it work/
I will appreciate information from those who are making real money from it....
I will need up to date information on it....

I'm here and I don't know the reason why my previous post was hidden by admin but checkout the category on first site in my signature to read my beneficial 40 articles about GOOGLE ADSENSE for anyone that want to come into this venture.Thanks........................................
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by lovingsoul(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2012
Adsense is a real as a slap to the face, it takes more dedication and patience to make a passive income from google adsense, now they only accept a website, a simple website will do. For more information on googleAdsense you can call me on my numbers.
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by festire: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
adsense real and I have collect money from it times without number and I am still expect my one hundred and ten dollar check for this month..... I uses a free blog for my adsense....it free to start my friend adsense is real.....if u want to see my check which I have collected the cash email: iredicity@yahoo.com
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by legalwealth(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

I'm here and I don't know the reason why my previous post was hidden by admin but checkout the category on first site in my signature to read my beneficial 40 articles about GOOGLE ADSENSE for anyone that want to come into this venture.Thanks........................................

Has anyone tried this?
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by neksummi(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2012
I've not made much with adsense. Probably I'll need more education on that aspect.
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by srazorblade(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2012
Nigerians. Teach us how to use Adsense na. Make me sef start to dey chop d dollars. But wait o. If you get paid in cheques, how do u cash it since it's dollars.
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by legalwealth(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2012
neksummi: I've not made much with adsense. Probably I'll need more education on that aspect.

Hmm! !!You need to study more about adsense,master SEO and do keyword research..................................................................

I recomend you checkout ..................... http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/20 a copy of my EBOOK that will show you more.Thanks...........
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by oyedepo1(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2012
Adsense is real my brother. The downside is... it takes long to yield tangible results. And the good news is... once you start making your mo.ney, it keep increasing.

It took me 9 months to receive my first $145 check. And since then, it has been increasing.

I own my success to a free online training I took. I think it's still available at www.adsensebiblekit.com

You too can try it out.
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2012
oyedepo1: Adsense is real my brother. The downside is... it takes long to yield tangible results. And the good news is... once you start making your mo.ney, it keep increasing.

It took me 9 months to receive my first $145 check. And since then, it has been increasing.

I own my success to a free online training I took. I think it's still available at www.adsensebiblekit.com

You too can try it out.

Good one here SOJ of bloggerslab and that is the main fact
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by enomakos(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
srazorblade: Nigerians. Teach us how to use Adsense na. Make me sef start to dey chop d dollars. But wait o. If you get paid in cheques, how do u cash it since it's dollars.

you need a domiccillary account to cash ur dollars
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by 2sexy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
Adsense is real and it works,but the painful part is that you have been lied to about making money online.

We have too many quacks who pose as experts in internet marketing.

Have you read WHAT GOOGLE NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH ADSENSE?

Arm yourself with this priceless guide and you will understand adsense well and you may increase your click tru as well. It was written by Joel Comm, the man who make over $10k with adsense every month.

I have a copy of the book and I can't give mine free. If you have your credit card, go to Amazon.com and get yourself a copy.

A good niche research + SEO + Backlink and traffic would give you a good result. But note that you should always target high paying adsense niches. That's the reason why some make peanuts and other make muola!
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by oyedepo1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Good one here SOJ of bloggerslab and that is the main fact

Thanks ma brother
Re: Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! by legalwealth(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2012
oyedepo1:

Thanks ma brother

you are welcomed........................................................................................

(1) (Reply)

Gtmobile Application & Internet banking platform Is Back! / Welding Machines Distributor... / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Do With Less Than N100,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.