Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Am In Luv Wit Two Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Luv Wit Two Guys (1032 Views)

Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by mincepie(f): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
pls help me out
i find myself in a condition i cant tell wats wrong wit me.
am seriously in luv wit two guys,i told my frnds abt it and they said its not possible to luv to pple
dat i might be deceiving one but within me am sure am in luv with d two of them.
pls help me is it normal?
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by IykeD(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2007
Date the two of them.It's not uncommon, ask Unilag babes and they will tell you.Afteral, you didn't meet the two of them at same time, same day and same place.You obviously had one before the other, it would have been good for you to tell the second u had a guy, since you didn't then tag along, anything that comes along with it, you bear it.Good luck in deceiving ma bros.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by drrionelli(m): 1:52am On Nov 09, 2007
More likely is that you're infatuated with the two of them. Or, you could simply be in love with the idea of being in love.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by chaloo(m): 3:09am On Nov 09, 2007
there is nothing wrong wid this, thats excellant. gives a chance for 3sum.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by almondjoy(f): 4:57am On Nov 09, 2007
Goodluck!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by theboy0808(m): 5:09am On Nov 09, 2007
lol
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by opokonwa(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2007
@poster

Add me to the two

Make us three! tongue
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by Pain(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2007
I Hope U Can Handle The Double Impact of A Double HeartBreak. undecided
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by omoge25(f): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2007
Pain:

I Hope You Can Handle The Double Impact of A Double HeartBreak. undecided

abi oh
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by omuanp(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2007
have u heard of orgy b4? if u havent try www.orgyworld.com
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by bebe2007(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2007
You are not abnormal. Like i always say if you open up your mind, you just might meet 2,3 guys that u just get to know and fall for. But baby gal, try and help yourself don't make a mess of your love life by double dating. It could be fun; yes but also heart breaking for the parties involved.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by Xandria: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2007
I definately think that its possible to love two guyz at d same time. Maybe they each have qualities you admire. I say figure out what U like in them bother n if you are attracted to one more than d other. if they are NOT Nigerian, then let them know about each other and date them both at the same time, until you know what it is you want. shakey ground, U r on
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by gbengeoou: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU MUST BE A THIEF!!! YES NO ONE PERSON YOU FIRST MEET, Y DON`T YOU STICK TO HIM ALONE, You never confess wetin you want, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by Busta(f): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2007
Ask ursef this question; what do u see in one that is lacking in the other.

THERE IS NO ONE U CAN BE IN LOVE WITH 2 PPLE. . . IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Two Guys by wakagirl: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
''Date the two of them.It's not uncommon, ask Unilag babes and they will tell you.Afteral, you didn't meet the two of them at same time, same day and same place.You obviously had one before the other, it would have been good for you to tell the second u had a guy, since you didn't then tag along, anything that comes along with it, you bear it.Good luck in deceiving ma bros.''

Dat's the word!

(1) (Reply)

Boyz & Girls Post Your Pictures Let See Who Win.becos Girls Are Ugly. / Why In The World Do People Stay In Love/Hate Relationships? / What Do You Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.