Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Do You Say About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say About This? (1030 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say About This? by Pweety4me(f): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
The belief that women's only purpose on earth is to breed(bore children)??

Think of your answer and then think of what if??what if that which you planned & hoped for isn't what is written for you?possibly you die before your time?

I don't want to include a story because i know it can side-track people's responses instead of focusing on people's thoughts.

YOU woman what do you say about that?\

YOU male are you just a mere sp.erm donor?
Re: What Do You Say About This? by MMM2(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
am not a woman angry
Re: What Do You Say About This? by owo2390(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
In my opinion, that was the evolutionary reason. Women and Men are designed to procreate so that Humans can compete with other animals for resources and survive. Survival of the fittest.

The man's job was to impregnate and  the women's job  was to bear the burden carrying the baby.

But in today's educated society, this archaic way of thinking no longer applies. women have more freedoms to choose if they want to bear children or not to.

So women's sole purpose on earth is not to bear children.
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Pweety4me(f): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ok 9ice. . .NEXT
Re: What Do You Say About This? by eghost247(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
owo2390:

In my opinion, that was the evolutionary reason. Women and Men are designed to procreate so that Humans can compete with other animals for resources and survive. Survival of the fittest.

The man's job was to impregnate and  the women's job  was to bear the burden carrying the baby.

But in today's educated society, this archaic way of thinking no longer applies. women have more freedoms to choose if they want to bear children or not to.

So women's sole purpose on earth is not to bear children.
seconded nice post very meaningful
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
I always hate it when peeps say the only purpose of a woman is child bearing and raissing the family. that is thinking like a cave man. I believe any one can do anything he or she sets his or her mind on. There should be no discrimination when it comes to gender its just dumb.
Re: What Do You Say About This? by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
I swear you men been talking to Mr. Chima!!!!  Arrrrggggh!!!!

There are more to life of a woman than just to impregnate her!!!!!!  Why are men so quick to slide his condo in a woman and expect her to be smile carrying his pikins?!!!!!!!

Where is my lemon chamo tea?   cry cry

We are not CUM CARRIERS!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Say About This? by MrsChima(f): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
WTF? Seriously Seun? What's the hell precipitate has to do with men's sexual fluids? undecided
Re: What Do You Say About This? by owo2390(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
LOL

He replaced sper.m with precipitate. lol
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Madukaele(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
mrs eve my love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Pweety4me(f): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Say About This? by iice(f): 4:11am On Aug 08, 2011
No, it's not their sole purpose
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Pweety4me(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^What is your sole purpose as a woman?
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Goldieluks: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2011
Oi!
Re: What Do You Say About This? by iice(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^What is your sole purpose as a woman?

I try not to be defined by my gender.
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
That just said it all
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Pweety4me(f): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
;d
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Pweety4me(f): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
What are we without gender? tongue
Re: What Do You Say About This? by lindabon: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2011
the society never shapes me. i choose a right part to life an i abide by it. that being said, i cant be seen as a woman because i will give birth to someone's child oneday. anyone that sees me as a child manufacturing machine, may that person be blinded with that very eye.  angry angry angry

its unfortunate that many Nigerian marriages(esp, the older generation) are bound by this child bearing factor. love is very far from their reason for union. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Say About This? by Pweety4me(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hmm ok ma
Re: What Do You Say About This? by jnrprof(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
That archaic statement could actually be looked upon in a different way. Women bring life. So no women, no life! So women, thumbs up to you all
Re: What Do You Say About This? by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
lindabon:

the society never shapes me. i choose a right part to life an i abide by it. that being said, i cant be seen as a woman because i will give birth to someone's child oneday. anyone that sees me as a child manufacturing machine, may that person be blinded with that very eye.  angry angry angry

its unfortunate that many Nigerian marriages(esp, the older generation) a[b]re bound by this child bearing factor. love is very far from their reason for union. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/b]

I agree on the bold. That's all I hear through not just online but offline as well. There is seldom a man or a woman speaks of loving their spouse because of WHO THEY ARE and not their ability to provide financially and reproductively.

(1) (Reply)

Pack Of Condom In Your Marital Home / Which Physical Features Do U Hate In Naija Men / How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.