Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago (1901 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
, it really happen this is not a fable or anything if you were in this shoes what will you do ,no b timbs o
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by MP007(m): 2:24am On Nov 09, 2007
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by MP007(m): 2:24am On Nov 09, 2007
realise that u are going nuts and seek professional help.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by mamaput(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2007
take the message he/she she/he came to give me and pass it on
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
I'd be worried.

About my state of mind. shocked

Depends on what I'd been drinking. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by divanaija1: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2007
I wud kno instantly  shocked it's - THE COUSIN'S STOLEN TWIN!!  grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by Soundmind(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2007
I will be scare initially but will ganner the courage to call him/her and talk with him/her. I will discuss with her as much as she can repond.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by minute(f): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2007
. . . . .im not usuaally the  drama queen type

might remain  mute for a couple seconds with eyes bulging out of their socket and heart racing like a son of a bitch . . . . . . . get myself together . . . . . . .then probably say smth funny and stupid!
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by omena555(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2007
what is this supposed to mean now??
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by Busta(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2007
Soundmind:

I will be scare initially but will ganner the courage to call him/her and talk with him/her. I will discuss with her as much as she can repond.
hell naw. . .ain't stepping close. Especially if i was sure that the person actually died.

really, watchu supposed to do?. . take to ma heels as fast as they can take me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by CrazyMan(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2007
What do you expect me to do.

I would get a pen and paper and ask the person to give me a detailed explanation of how life is in the world of the dead.

That’s much money when it’s sold you know.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by rowlandwhy: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
holythug:

, it really happen this is not a fable or anything if you were in this shoes what will you do ,no b timbs o
were u accused of his murder?
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2007
maybe he was cloned! cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ crazykid . . .i strongly bliv u r an ibo boy

@ rowlandwhy . . . u must b a police

@ omena555 . . .a nursery school teacher
then diva must b a scientist
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2007
MP007:

realise that u are going nuts and seek professional help.

great piece of advice
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by rowlandwhy: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
holythug:

@ crazykid . . .i strongly bliv you're an ibo boy

@ rowlandwhy . . . u must b a police

@ omena555 . . .a nursery school teacher
then diva must b a scientist
Summmary? !!! grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by hannydarl(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
Pinch my self and dis-farahan.
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 17, 2007
Shout 'in Jesus name'
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 17, 2007
Shout 'in Jesus name'
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ rowland i knew it, or much better an aproko smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ nwando its a free world feel among and ja'abo
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by presido1: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and then take him to the nearest bar for discusion, probably ask him how great grands dey for that side, weda them dey toast woman for that side once he confirms i feet back my bag follow am jare
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
u no dey read the Lords' prayer
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2008
as its in heaven
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by noetic(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
ehn
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by dlobrown: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
d@ depends on who he was 2 u wen he was aliv.if he was a gr8 buddy,u jst relax & buy him a chilld bottle of beer or his broke & u've gt 2 payup fast
Re: What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago by holythug(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
diva_naija: I wud kno instantly  shocked it's - THE COUSIN'S STOLEN TWIN!!  grin

wasere jare

(1) (Reply)

Money 4 Hand Back For Ground... 1 Hr / How Do I Control My Jealousy / Andrew Needs Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.