Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41131 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ilaje44: [size=18pt]Ishekiri[/size]
cool
cool
Welcome back sir! cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
if i make mistake and list you as a millionaire while you are poor, please let me know

no problem- no mistake in the sight of God. And no need for you to "know" anything.

I receive it IJN.

after all we're familiar with the story of balaam and the donkey.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
jason123: cool
cool
Welcome back sir! cheesy

Thanks
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
^sent the request as noted.

@ my twitter followers:

yes, this means i am dating ilaje44, have dumped my third husband for him, and am expecting our triplets in early june.

thanks, bye bye.

@ ilaje44

na only fine fine girls dey your page sha. I no fit there o. Are you a modelling agency or something, or did I click the wrong link. Seems like majority of your female friends are pretty.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
tpia@:

no problem- no mistake in the sight of God. And no need for you to "know" anything.

I receive it IJN.

after all we're familiar with the story of balaam and the donkey.

You can never run away from yourself, go and take on your responsibilities, no hiding place for you. Ilaje kids need your help now. You know that if You help them God will help you, do good to the poor.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
sylve11:

lol. . . .ur Aiyelala ke? grin there is only one true GOD (JEHOVAH) cool cool cool cool

@ Beaf u be strong man sha, i be feel sey u be Itsekiri guy oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Lol! Bro, you know say Wafi no de carry last na! These guys are mere lizards to be squashed underfoot.
I be Isoko/Urhobo for my papa side and Urhobo/Itsekiri for my mama side.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
tpia@:
^sent the request as noted.

@ my twitter followers:

yes, this means i am dating ilaje44, have dumped my third husband for him, and am expecting our triplets in early june.

thanks, bye bye.

@ ilaje44

na only fine fine girls dey your page sha. I no fit there o. Are you a modelling agency or something, or did I click the wrong link. Seems like majority of your female friends are pretty.

If you clicked baba-ilaje, then you are on my FB site. However, you can not see my friends without you being my friend - atleast thats how it should be.

And to your question, I am not a modelling agent. As you might expect a person of my age, I am an "orobo" myself. My profile pix being held by Obama, was taken like 18 years ago.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Being fullblooded Isoko, Urhobo and Itsekiri gives me all the required weapons to deal with cockeyed primitive expansionist fools (and their numerous counterfeit ID's).
They are worthless mongrels who lack the barest qualities to pass as human; making it a huge ask to expect them see the hypocrisy in their silence over the gross human rights abuses against the minorities (Ilaje's) in their midst, before casting their red-eyed leprous glances at Delta state (because of oil). It takes fools like them not realise that Delta state is the home of minorities.

We in Delta are extremely proud people who do not need any hairy arsed phuckers to come claim us. We do not know them and they do not realise how insulting they are. Bini people have a much stronger claim to relationships with the ethnic groups in Delta state, but we do not see any misguided Bini people telling us that we are Bini. To be honest, I believe it is just gutter upbringing affecting those individuals concerned.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ti Sunny ba ng korin, won a ni Obey lo ng ba wi.
Ti Obey ba ng ko tire, won a ni Sunny lo ng ba wi.
Sunny ko b'enikan ja,
Obey ko b'enikan binu,
E ye e dake isokuso....
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
[size=18pt]Ilaje, oro yi gha n'ile yi
An ji a b'ara f'otito oo
Ilaje oooo, ti dede wa!

Ilaje a r'omi yo,
A r'obele jo,
Ilaje agbe inoko ghan ewa,
Oma Imalokun agbabu,
Imalokun ee gba omi olomi n'ara.

Mo ji awa yee o.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
This is a sick thread I think. what exactly is special about belonging to one tribe nansense. People are just pre-occupied with the least important things!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
iya bo nko
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
ekwah: This is a sick thread I think. what exactly is special about belonging to one tribe nansense. People are just pre-occupied with the least important things!

Deine Meinung! Ich muss die Gott sei Dank nicht mit dir teilen. E lee! Ma bino, Ilaje mo gha rin.

The Credo of Globalisation: Think global, act local!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
[size=18pt]O daaro aghan one mi dede.[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
You see, Yorubas here have deserted Ilaje44 because the noticed he is a useless man, only Tpia stood by him, can u see the characters of Yorubas. Yorubas need Ilaje oil money not Ilaje people
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wily2wily: You see, Yorubas here have deserted Ilaje44 because the noticed he is a useless man, only Tpia stood by him, can u see the characters of Yorubas. Yorubas need Ilaje oil money not Ilaje people

Will you shut up! Were u not thought respect in your home? It's like saying your father is a useless man! What nonsense!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Kilode1: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2012

Growth graph of Ilaje stock on Nairaland since Ilaje44 started this topic.

I suspect the man is a marketer for the new Ilaje tourism board

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ektbear: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kilode: lol grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
jason123:

Will you shut up! Were u not thought respect in your home? It's like saying your father is a useless man! What nonsense!
tell me if any good come from Ilaje
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wily2wily:
tell me if any good come from Ilaje

I wonder why the igbo peeps on this site are not cautioning you. Do they secretly support this nonsense you type down?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by BlackPikiN(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2012
jason123:

I wonder why the igbo peeps on this site are not cautioning you. Do they secretly support this nonsense you type down?

Hediot, prove to us that He's Igbo.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by CyberG: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2012
Someone has LOST his MARBLES here LWKMD! Where is "PERMANENTLY IGNORE" button so the font-happy soliloquy can enjoy his voice? Imagine talking and crying about something way over your head and people just undecided undecided embarassed embarassed tongue tongue? LWKMD!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Hediot, prove to us that He's Igbo.

dont mind that stupid talk, he and alj haram really wants to bring
igbo on board then rush back and starts playing nuetral niggaz..
the worst is that they dont want to attack you straight thus using
words like the above to invite others to attack the other tribe.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2012
haba, why is my name being called by wilywily.

is there a problem?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.