Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Easy Is Getting A South African Visa With The Ecowas Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting A South African Visa With The Ecowas Passport? (1757 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / As Nigerians Begin To Use The Ecowas Passport July 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting A South African Visa With The Ecowas Passport? by cockry: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2007
i have been told that the nigerian govt and south afric govt now have accord that has made it easier to get south african visa how true? grin
Re: How Easy Is Getting A South African Visa With The Ecowas Passport? by Troubleone: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2007
my firend, what are you going to do in sa, another potential drug vendor ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting A South African Visa With The Ecowas Passport? by ernal(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2007
We shouldnt always discriminate ourselves,Not every Nigerian going to SA does drugs,SA people are ven worst than Nigerians,Being there 3 times and i know it,we should always give a bit of regard and encouragement to fellow Nigerians,You ever heard any SA say bad about his people,even when they have the highest crime rate,never, but Nija we no dey try at all,Man feel free to go anywhere man, God gave us the world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Foreigner Go In To Nigeria? / How Can A Friend From Oman Visit Me In Nigeria? / I Am Coming To Lagos For 1st Time - Nl Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.