Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? (3197 Views)

I Love Her Without A Shred Of Doubt And I Want Her To Be Happy. / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Eddie4real(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2007
Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt?

Hi sweet girls and guys, i've got an issue that needs some candid advice.

i can't still seem to understand why ladies profess their love & affection 2 me, yet find it hard to put some level trust in me. I believe r/ship should be 'bout that, u know. They believe i keep several girls, and dump 'em  @ my leisure.

- met this chic months after i mutually parted with ma girlfriend (she relocated last yr). though she liked me, spend gr8t time with me, but still seem to be indifferent 'bout our r/ship. can't just explain why. tried talkn it over with her, still.

- girl B, claims she loves me, yet what she does whenever we spend time 2gether is to check my phone 4 text messages. she always teases me about my carryn numerous chics, didn't find all these funny @ all. and though i show her i care very much, she has never given me a chance to prove how faithful i am.

another girl bluntly put it to me that she sceptical giving her heart to me because i won't tell her such a "ugly-lookn" guy like me does not have more than 2 babes at a time. was just dumbfounded.

i really want to stick to one girl, and give ma best to d r/ship, but with way most of 'em r just treatn me doesn't help at all.
girls and guys what do i do?
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by donjazzie(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2007
personally for your post. i think you are a player and would find it hard to keep just a girlfriend.

and another thing trust is built it's not something that would be waiting on you.

Trust would definitely come but naturally.you can't force it.

Just be your self your actions would prove you trust worthy
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Eddie4real(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ don jazzie,

Thanks for ur candid advice. am grateful

cheers!
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by olanajim(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2007
When a man change ladies like stockings, he ends up with credibility problem. Give them reason to trust you and they would give you benefit of doubt. Let you actions speak louder than your words.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Bestglo(f): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2007
It's up to u to prove them otherwise.Just remain urself
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by efuah(f): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
olanajim:

When a man change ladies like stockings, he ends up with credibility problem. Give them reason to trust you and they would give you benefit of doubt. Let you actions speak louder than your words.
Word!! infact u deserve a kiss for this post kiss grin
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by lilrukevwe(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
Well i wud say that u kind of have an air of a play boy hanging around u and maybe u keep too many girls hanging around u just clear off some and see the difference
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
I think you are a very handsome guy, so they think a lot of girls are tripping for you and so you give in to those girls. but not to worry,very soon you will find one that will really trust you no matter what cool kiss grin
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by fakedavid: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2007
because u r not good in bed - Mr.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Eddie4real(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ olanajim,

Word!!!

@ davidyland,

men that was good.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by ndubest(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2007
, Trust??
You have to earn it and how?

let your "yes" be your "yes" and your "no" be your "no"

initially they may not like it as some may say your are being blunt

dont tell them what they want to hear but the truth because that is the problem with some guys, they end up telling ladies only what they want to hear and one lie will definitely lead to another and some day after the pack of lies have grown so huge, it will crumble

but Truth, no matter now bitter it is in the short term, is sweet in the long run

surely over time they will love you for it and not only that TRUST YOU
good luck man
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by dkingsgirl(f): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
check your post again you'll know why, ''girlfriends''
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by aznshorty(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
womaniser, not the man of my dream grin undecided
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by amaikama(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
Going by the number of girls you have done out with, a lady would definitely doubt your love. grin
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Eddie4real(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2007
no, really am not a womaniser. don't even enjoy double-dating at all. thats the fact.

well thanks for all your candid views so far.

cheers y'all.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by skabo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2007
from the post you sent, it definitely shows that you double-date. try and stick with only only chic and let her know you really love her. even if she doesn't trust you at present, with time, she'll develop that trust in you, only if she sees you're being sincere. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by emelumgini(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
u must be a play boy cos u can't tell these girl u have dated, that non of them was good, that mean u as a person u have question mark on ur fore-head.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Frankies(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ Poster

I faced same problem before I got married . But I contributed in the sense that I tease girls a lot and they all like being in touch with me even when I did not have intention of going farther than teasing.

So reduce your friendliness to them. It worked for me . It will work for you.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by koko777(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
Eddie u be champion o! keep walking you'l get to ur destination someday, as in, the right gal will show up. it's just a matter of time. work on yourself though!
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Eddie4real(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2007
thanks Guys, i promise to certainly get things right.

cheers!
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Bblak(f): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster
Check your philandereing lifestyle.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by mekoyo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2007

word.

@poster
may i know how old you are
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
wonders shall never end!
I hope someone knows about the 4 letter acronym that starts with a capital A!
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by almondjoy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2007
nwando:

wonders shall never end!
I hope someone knows about the 4 letter acronym that starts with a capital A!

A-r-s-e! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin.  Let me help you out! It comes naturally for some of us. Infact where is Simibrazil? grin

Frankies:

@ Poster

I faced same problem before I got married . But I contributed in the sense that I tease girls a lot and they all like being in touch with me even when I did not have intention of going farther than teasing.

So reduce your friendliness to them. It worked for me . It will work for you.

Awobi! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by PrinceT2: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
Bros,It happens like that sometimes. My candid advice for you is to check yourself and start doing something that will make right girls to believe in you.I promise you with time it'll be the thing of the past and your right Babe will walk in.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by olay(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hello forum well to ma own point of view i guess its simple becos u didnt dating cripple trying dating one and am sure she not gonna give u doubt!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by SugaLips(f): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2007
Women wanna feel secure about their future with a guy. . . at least to some extent. She knows you can't promise her forever but at least promise her today and tomorrow and that would be aiit. So try and build up trust in your relationship.

Personally, I can't date a guy that I know or suspect has a girl(s) at the side.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by mellow(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2007
Take a journey down memory lane and go through your track records, is it worthy

of emulation? Trust is build on consistency and transperency. When you change your

attitude towards ladies you meet on the way you will give your lady less room for skepticism.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Yinkwamo(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2007
My brother, it is understandable, you see i pray that God Almighty should save our soul from girls of nowadays, did i hear you say amen? They (Girls) are not trustworthy that is why they find it difficult to trust their boyfriends. However just keep on searching, God 'll make away, probably you need to add a little fasting to your prayers. But pls don't come near my GIRLFRIEND coz i'm watching her closely. Me self no trust am. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
Guy,
Its not enough to crave for trust, tou have to be trustworthy.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by okoomoge2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2007
Eddie, I know how it feels as I am facin the same problem.
Ladies donot just trust guys that they know can easily have another lady if he wishes! I think the problem they have is insecurity and they find it had to love you with their whole heart.
Man it really hurts when you are not trusted, I personally donot double date either and  I believe you when you said so about yourself.
I am not a playboy but the ladies have dated had one point in time told me yemi you are a player, but I keep telling them I am not and would never been one, as it does not pay being a player at all.
Eddie, someone somewhere is facin the same problem just like you.
It been really tough brother, I pray we find a lady that would trust us and believe us for word.
I have always been a man of my words.
Re: Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? by olay(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
hello room pls am in search of a lay making use of dis id @lexyheart pls when ya find her tell to get back to me room thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To My Future Wife / Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.