Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) (6248 Views)

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! / Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

So, 2 people can populate the world in 6000 years to 7 billion people?

But you believe a protist can do so in a few billion yrs all on the back of incredibly slow and often deleterious mutational changes? See why i always say atheist itself is a "faith".
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
ea7:
Let's start off on a new foot .david, no insults.
I thimk micro and macro evolution are the same, but the terms are dumb.
Micro evolution seems to say little drops of water over time filled a glass, while macroevolution seems to say there was a cup sized drop of water. Am i right or wrong?

I'm not here to debate what you "think". give me facts pls. You cant claim religion is a myth then be telling me you are just as unsure of the alternative that you believe (note the term here) is a logical explanation.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan: I wonder why logicboy has avoided tackling the issue of Lucy and piltdown man, both of whom where once touted as the missing link in man's evolutionary tree? Rather he posts 19 pages worth of search results 99.9% of which have zero relevance to the issue at hand?

I laugh in greek. The name "logicboy" is an irony. You have no ability to reason at all.

Why should I tackle a strawman? If there is a fake christian gospel (Gospel of judas) does it make the gospel of mark fake?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

But you believe a protist can do so in a few billion yrs all on the back of incredibly slow and often deleterious mutational changes? See why i always say atheist itself is a "faith".

How is that impossible? Can you even imagine how long a billion years is?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

As usual, completely unintelligent answer. Just type in the name of your favorite fraud on google scholar then post search results here. Do you understand even one of the links you posted here? I guess not.
For example, this is the title of one of the prominently displayed papers on the search results - Orang-utan feeding behaviour in Sabangau, Central Kalimantan

I may be slow but what has the orangutan feeding pattern in India got to do with transitional fossils?

Orangutang = ape

Transitional fossils of ape ancestors
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

As usual, completely unintelligent answer. Just type in the name of your favorite fraud on google scholar then post search results here. Do you understand even one of the links you posted here? I guess not.
For example, this is the title of one of the prominently displayed papers on the search results - Orang-utan feeding behaviour in Sabangau, Central Kalimantan

I may be slow but what has the orangutan feeding pattern in India got to do with transitional fossils?

Why are you so deceitful. Many of the articles in the search are about the fossils. Anyone can see that you're an idiot that is expecting me to open and explain the scientific journals while you keep criticising in ignorance
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Why should I tackle a strawman? If there is a fake christian gospel (Gospel of judas) does it make the gospel of mark fake?

Again daft. Lucy isnt a strawman but a clear case of a fraud that was once touted by renowned evolutionists as the answer to the lack of transitional fossils for man.

Its funny that the very same argument you use here in defence of your spurious claims is the very same one atheists HERE have used against the bible. the argument is that the presence of fake gospels make it difficult to determine in those in the bible should be taken as true! i.e. if the catholic church tossed out the gospel of Judas then on what basis did it preserve the gospel of Luke since they were written at periods far removed from when Christ was on earth?

See, atheists love to tie themselves up in silly knots. One minute they are for one argument and the next they are against.

With that being said - that lucy is a fraud makes it more difficult to accept the validity of the other claims. Piltdown man was in our science textbooks for yrs, unquestioned as a transitional fossil for man until it turned out to have been an elaborate fraud.

Secondly, while you squeal like an idiot that you are not interested in fish fossils, your own wiki link is filled with FISH TRANSITIONAL FOSSILS! Are you sane or just confused?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Why are you so deceitful. Many of the articles in the search are about the fossils. Anyone can see that you're an idiot that is expecting me to open and explain the scientific journals while you keep criticising in ignorance

If you werent as ignorant yourself, why would you merely post a 99-page search result? Seriously? Post just one relevant paper here and use it to state your case.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Orangutang = ape

Transitional fossils of ape ancestors

Ok so their feeding habits in india tell us what about evolution? grin

Bro, is that air i feel between your ears?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

How is that impossible? Can you even imagine how long a billion years is?

How is that possible? Can you prove it? Show us.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by ijawkid(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
@david....thanks my bro...your just on point..

@logic boy....

I wish ur child u'll give birth to will evolve back to an ape....I just wish....so that u'll understand d import of what ur talking about...

Apes till now as we speak give birth to there kinds,while humans do d same also...

All living things give birth to its kind no matter how vast there species are.....

Nothing is evolving into another form..

Humans give birth to humans,apes give birth to apes...

If ur waiting for a million years to see when an ape will turn into a human all in d name of evolution then u'll be as dumb as ur ancestors who started this evolution gibberish...
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by brainpulse: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Oh dear, this guy just posts like a petulant 2 yr old.
The fact that tiktaalik has been exposed as a fraud is enough reason to scientifically question the veracity of these spurious claims you have on video. As a scientist you shld know that a youtube video does not a fact make. Please post the scientific papers justifying your claims.

Just 2 examples of former human "transitional" fossils that have been exposed to be frauds - Lucy, piltdown man e.t.c.

Pls read before exposing yourself for a fool.

i ONCE TOLD HIM, HE THINKS LIKE A SUCKLING, YOU JUST CONFIRMED IT AGAIN LOL.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by brainpulse: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
THE BOY IS NOT INTELLIGENT AT ALL. YOU ARE USING A HALF BAKED INFORMATION THAT YOU KNOW DID'T AND CAN NOT GIVE ALL ACCOUNTS OF ORIGIN TO DEBUNK ANOTHER FACT. IS THAT NOT ABSURD
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by brainpulse: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
WHY DO YOU LIKE TELLING LIES
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Again daft. Lucy isnt a strawman but a clear case of a fraud that was once touted by renowned evolutionists as the answer to the lack of transitional fossils for man.

Its funny that the very same argument you use here in defence of your spurious claims is the very same one atheists HERE have used against the bible. the argument is that the presence of fake gospels make it difficult to determine in those in the bible should be taken as true! i.e. if the catholic church tossed out the gospel of Judas then on what basis did it preserve the gospel of Luke since they were written at periods far removed from when Christ was on earth?

See, atheists love to tie themselves up in silly knots. One minute they are for one argument and the next they are against.

With that being said - that lucy is a fraud makes it more difficult to accept the validity of the other claims. Piltdown man was in our science textbooks for yrs, unquestioned as a transitional fossil for man until it turned out to have been an elaborate fraud.

Secondly, while you squeal like an idiot that you are not interested in fish fossils, your own wiki link is filled with FISH TRANSITIONAL FOSSILS! Are you sane or just confused?

1) wow....another strawman! Have I ever argued specifically about the authenticity of the Gospels before? No! Furthermore, the Luke and Judas gospel is clearly a hypothetical situation because of the word "if" in that sentence. was using an example tht you would understand. Furthermore, how does that even contradict snything that the other athiest have bashed you with? Did I ever claim that Mark was real/fake? If youcan not see a hypothetical situation for what it is then you are damn ignorant

Are you comparing me with other atheists that have probably bashed you intellectually on the Gospels? Why are you bringing yo lost battles here? grin

2) I wasnt talking about fish fossils. The link I put was generally about transitional fossils. Keep your trolling and deceitful ways anyone can see that you're a lover of strawmen
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Ok so their feeding habits in india tell us what about evolution? grin

Bro, is that air i feel between your ears?

Who knows? Man's feeding habits can tell us about human evolution. For one, we have a smaller jaw compared to our ancestors and also we have fewer teeth as our wisdom teeth are not useful. Humans and monkeys have common ancestors

Your ignorance is showing
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
brainpulse: THE BOY IS NOT INTELLIGENT AT ALL. YOU ARE USING A HALF BAKED INFORMATION THAT YOU KNOW DID'T AND CAN NOT GIVE ALL ACCOUNTS OF ORIGIN TO DEBUNK ANOTHER FACT. IS THAT NOT ABSURD

You mad? You're angry because your creationism got debunked?

[img]http://www.ranger-forums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40339&dateline=1335115727[/img]
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

If you werent as ignorant yourself, why would you merely post a 99-page search result? Seriously? Post just one relevant paper here and use it to state your case.

Here is a relevant Journal on the Australopithecus which talks about the human changes in evolution
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/223418?uid=3738032&uid=2&uid=4&sid=56104598333

Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
ijawkid: @david....thanks my bro...your just on point..

@logic boy....

I wish ur child u'll give birth to will evolve back to an ape....I just wish....so that u'll understand d import of what ur talking about...

Apes till now as we speak give birth to there kinds,while humans do d same also...

All living things give birth to its kind no matter how vast there species are.....

Nothing is evolving into another form..

Humans give birth to humans,apes give birth to apes...

If ur waiting for a million years to see when an ape will turn into a human all in d name of evolution then u'll be as dumb as ur ancestors who started this evolution gibberish...

You are just an ignorant cheerleader. Humans and apes have common ancestors. Humans will not give birth to apes. Humans can only give birth to more evolved humans. Monkeys to more evolved monkeys.

We have a common ancestor as explained by speciation- there was split from our common ancestor into monkeys and humans
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

What do you have to say about the transitional fossils in the video? Are they fake? Are they evidence of evolution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M96bkdohMZE
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
ea7:
Let's start off on a new foot .david, no insults.
I thimk micro and macro evolution are the same, but the terms are dumb.
Micro evolution seems to say little drops of water over time filled a glass, while macroevolution seems to say there was a cup sized drop of water. Am i right or wrong?

You're an embarrassment. Are you a crab? Put plenty crabs in a bucket and as soon one tries to get out another pulls him down.

Why are you talking nonsense? You have given Davidylan another strawman to use. As you can see, he has started to lump us together and say that atheists are confused. You are confused and your buddy Daviddylan is a strawman troll
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

1) wow....another strawman! Have I ever argued specifically about the authenticity of the Gospels before? No! Furthermore, the Luke and Judas gospel is clearly a hypothetical situation because of the word "if" in that sentence. was using an example tht you would understand. Furthermore, how does that even contradict snything that the other athiest have bashed you with? Did I ever claim that Mark was real/fake? If youcan not see a hypothetical situation for what it is then you are damn ignorant

Neither was i. simply using an analogy to explain the sheer incredulity of some of the dribble we have to deal with from you.

logicboy:
Are you comparing me with other atheists that have probably bashed you intellectually on the Gospels? Why are you bringing yo lost battles here? grin
huh?

logicboy:
2) I wasnt talking about fish fossils. The link I put was generally about transitional fossils. Keep your trolling and deceitful ways anyone can see that you're a lover of strawmen

Again just sheer stupidity. You werent talking about fish fossils but talking GENERALLY about transitional fossils? undecided You do know that when you speak "generally", you are also talking about fish too right? Particularly if your link of reference contains at least 5 examples of transitional fossils for fish right?

Am i just guessing or is it that you are relatively very slow intellectually?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

What do you have to say about the transitional fossils in the video? Are they fake? Are they evidence of evolution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M96bkdohMZE

Present these fossils from scientific peer-reviewed journals and lets talk pls. Id[i]i[/i]ots posting youtube videos as evidence? Sheer waste of time.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

You are just an ignorant cheerleader. Humans and apes have common ancestors. Humans will not give birth to apes. Humans can only give birth to more evolved humans. Monkeys to more evolved monkeys.

We have a common ancestor as explained by speciation- there was split from our common ancestor into monkeys and humans

I'm sure if i asked you for a single proof of the above you would be quick to provide it right? And i dont mean a youtube video and google search results pages.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Again just sheer stupidity. You werent talking about fish fossils but talking GENERALLY about transitional fossils? undecided You do know that when you speak "generally", you are also talking about fish too right? Particularly if your link of reference contains at least 5 examples of transitional fossils for fish right?

Am i just guessing or is it that you are relatively very slow intellectually?

Fail again....I was talking about human transitional fossils. The link (not my agument) was generally about transitional fossils.

Why do you grasp at straws so much?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

I'm sure if i asked you for a single proof of the above you would be quick to provide it right? And i dont mean a youtube video and google search results pages.

Dumbass, the fossils video that I have been showing is what? Akara and beans?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Present these fossils from scientific peer-reviewed journals and lets talk pls. Id[i]i[/i]ots posting youtube videos as evidence? Sheer waste of time.

I have already done that in my previous post. Your ignorance can never be overstated

Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Fail again....I was talking about human transitional fossils. The link (not my agument) was generally about transitional fossils.

Why do you grasp at straws so much?

Daft again. too bad you cant reason.
You were talking about "human transitional fossils" then posted a link that had zero examples for humans but at least 5 for fish? Are you ok upstairs?
If the link was irrelevant then why was it posted here? You thought you were discussing with people who cant think like you?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Dumbass, the fossils video that I have been showing is what? Akara and beans?

Dont be stup[i]i[/i]d. Anyone can put up a youtube video, even a 5yr old from Sudan. Does that mean i should take youtube videos seriously? undecided
I asked for scientific peer-reviewed journals as evidence that those who put up the video have any idea what they are talking about.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Daft again. too bad you cant reason.
You were talking about "human transitional fossils" then posted a link that had zero examples for humans but at least 5 for fish? Are you ok upstairs?
If the link was irrelevant then why was it posted here? You thought you were discussing with people who cant think like you?

Fail again..... the link has a part on human transitional fossils

"The hominid Australopithecus afarensis represents an evolutionary transition between modern bipedal humans and their quadrupedal ape ancestors"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil

Were you too lazy to scroll down? grin grin grin
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Dont be stup[i]i[/i]d. Anyone can put up a youtube video, even a 5yr old from Sudan. Does that mean i should take youtube videos seriously? undecided
I asked for scientific peer-reviewed journals as evidence that those who put up the video have any idea what they are talking about.

This is the second time you have ignored the journal i put forward. Please kindly reread the post or GTFO because there would not be a 3rd time
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

I have already done that in my previous post. Your ignorance can never be overstated

Did you read the abstract you posted right there?
First of all - AR has a 2012 impact factor of 1.93 (on this basis i really shld ignore the paper but then let me humor you since i'm sure you have zero idea what impact factor means in terms of scientific reach)
Secondly, read the last two lines of the abstract - the use of the words "may" renders its conclusions really poor.
Lastly, is it your opinion that Australopithecus is a transitional fossil? Are you aware that Lucy is the symbol for the australopithecine fossils and has since been debunked as a fraud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions / Pastor Siju Lavish Birthday, Wigwe Family Tells Redeem Not To Attend Burial / How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.