Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,533 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

She Supports Barcelona - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Supports Barcelona (1021 Views)

Who Supports This Opinion? / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? / Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Supports Barcelona by NEWBIN: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
i be die hard blues fan but my fiancee dey support barca.na because chelsea beat barca yesterday she no dey grèe give me again.she dey cry soteey i try say i go touch am na slap i go collect worlahi.she no dey ansa my phone, she no go grèe moh i yansh.am all because my team beat him team.what make i do now?
Re: She Supports Barcelona by slimyem: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
Bullshitty lies!
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Sijo01(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
NEW BIN: i be die hard blues fan but my fiancee dey support barca.na because chelsea beat barca yesterday she no dey grèe give me again.she dey cry soteey i try say i go touch am na slap i go collect worlahi.she no dey ansa my phone, she no go grèe moh i yansh.am all because my team beat him team.what make i do now?

commit suicide!
Re: She Supports Barcelona by dabrake(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
show her this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6qUstn8YQ0

and this picture

Re: She Supports Barcelona by Killz3(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
NEW BIN: i be die hard blues fan but my fiancee dey support barca.na because chelsea beat barca yesterday she no dey grèe give me again.she dey cry soteey i try say i go touch am na slap i go collect worlahi.she no dey ansa my phone, she no go grèe moh i yansh.am all because my team beat him team.what make i do now?
Fool!
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Adaeze003(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
mtcheeew...
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
Wereyyy wankkk na! undecided
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Kslib(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2012
mtcheww!! This one na small problem for where kslib dey.
Anytime you wan nyash her,Just play the video of chealsea vs barca,wey iniesta score for dying minute.
Note:you must make sure you nyash the hell out of her before the video finishes.
It must work,because it's just like you are taking her back to time.
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Killz3(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2012
Kslib: mtcheww!! This one na small problem for where kslib dey.
Anytime you wan nyash her,Just play the video of chealsea vs barca,wey iniesta score for dying minute.
Note:you must make sure you nyash the hell out of her before the video finishes.
What is this nonsense?
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Flashaldrin(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2012
Kslib: mtcheww!! This one na small problem for where kslib dey.
grin
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Kslib(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:

What is this nonsense?
I wasn't talking to you,so face front.
Re: She Supports Barcelona by Exponental(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2012
Go get a pros-ti.tute. Buy a barca jersey, bring her home. Announce u want a bj 4m someone wearing it before advancing. Ask ur gf 2 wear d jersey or ur guest will wear it.
Warning: beware of biting oooo

(1) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of Investment | Romantic Banking. A Must Read! / Advise Please !!! / Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.