Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Advise Please !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please !!! (1021 Views)

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please! / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please !!! by bammy(m): 1:35am On Mar 26, 2013
I met this girl with her innocent looks , i fell in love with her and she did also , but i'm always worried about because she is only on BBM chatting with other guys and she keeps telling me i should trust her , she's an extrovert and am the opposite , she wants to go clubbing, and all , and i don't want that , and she said i should let her be free or she will do things behind my back , what should i do ? be patient? please your kind advice
Re: Advise Please !!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2013
bammy: I met this girl with her innocent looks , i fell in love with her and she did also , but i'm always worried about because she is only on BBM chatting with other guys and she keeps telling me i should trust her , she's an extrovert and am the opposite , she wants to go clubbing, and all , and i don't want that , and she said i should let her be free or she will do things behind my back , what should i do ? be patient? please your kind advice
are u a learner ? ? ?
Re: Advise Please !!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 26, 2013
So many "wtf" roadblock moments experienced while reading that lipsrsealed.

Hey. My advice; you're not ready. Move on. Faithfully.
Re: Advise Please !!! by Mynd44: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Kids....
Re: Advise Please !!! by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 26, 2013
D gal gav u an answer n ur stil here askin us! OP,abeg,go sleep! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Advise Please !!! by blessedWMN(f): 3:13am On Mar 26, 2013
You should talk to other women & not expect a monogamist relationship w/her

quote author=bammy]I met this girl with her innocent looks , i fell in love with her and she did also , but i'm always worried about because she is only on BBM chatting with other guys and she keeps telling me i should trust her , she's an extrovert and am the opposite , she wants to go clubbing, and all , and i don't want that , and she said i should let her be free or she will do things behind my back , what should i do ? be patient? please your kind advice[/quote]
Re: Advise Please !!! by cooldipo(m): 4:43am On Mar 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Kids....
I find it hard to stomach that name calling.....we have to respect each other's nature, he just told you about his challenge and opened up as much as he can....the least you can do is help not trying to make him less than a man!

Bro I will advice you make her more of a friend, she will open up the more and you may be lucky enough to earn her trust and companionship....then things can progress from there. "Water wey man go grink; no go flow pass am!"
Re: Advise Please !!! by Popowaa: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2013
U can opt out if u cannt cope
Re: Advise Please !!! by bammy(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2013
Thanks posters

Thanks cooldipo .
Re: Advise Please !!! by bammy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
cooldipo: I find it hard to stomach that name calling.....we have to respect each other's nature, he just told you about his challenge and opened up as much as he can....the least you can do is help not trying to make him less than a man!

Bro I will advice you make her more of a friend, she will open up the more and you may be lucky enough to earn her trust and companionship....then things can progress from there. "Water wey man go grink; no go flow pass am!"

She opened up and this time its the worst thing I have ever heard.. She told me she can't get pregnant anymore because she did an abortion when she was at skuul and doc told her she can't bear a child , that's one , she went ahead and told me how she has been sexually harassed thrice in her life , I confirmed that when I had sex with her she becomes sad and sober ( proclatin ) I.e her past still haunts her whenever we have sex, after I heard this that happened to her , right now the love I have for her depreciates while what she has for increases maybe because I was playing along but I truly love her and pitied her condition ...I believe in miracles that she can still get pregnant, I told her and right now her attitude has now dropped and she's now ready to listen to whatever I say, pls guys , What should I do ? Break up? Or play along ? And she keeps talkin about adoption of kids or I will marry another girl if she eventually can't bear me a child.. Advises pls.
Re: Advise Please !!! by bammy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pls I need answer
Re: Advise Please !!! by ajufinz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
bammy:

She opened up and this time its the worst thing I have ever heard.. She told me she can't get pregnant anymore because she did an abortion when she was at skuul and doc told her she can't bear a child , that's one , she went ahead and told me how she has been sexually harassed thrice in her life , I confirmed that when I had sex with her she becomes sad and sober ( proclatin ) I.e her past still haunts her whenever we have sex, after I heard this that happened to her , right now the love I have for her depreciates while what she has for increases maybe because I was playing along but I truly love her and pitied her condition ...I believe in miracles that she can still get pregnant, I told her and right now her attitude has now dropped and she's now ready to listen to whatever I say, pls guys , What should I do ? Break up? Or play along ? And she keeps talkin about adoption of kids or I will marry another girl if she eventually can't bear me a child.. Advises pls.

Wao!
I wish you was being real abf all this. Tell us we are not party to a nairaland scripting here.

However, i love stories with happy endings, so let me lend a seen to this script. At this stage of ur relationship it's obvious you both need a miracle, like 'now now'.
She needs a miracle that will open her eyes to know that there is no future for both of you. While, you need the one that will help you open up to her that love is not built on pity....
You are not the miracle she needs rite now. Don't fool you both any further and Playing along is like... wickedness.
She's so a broken, traumatized and vulnerable woman rite now. She needs healing for the sex.ual pains she carry including the ones you have 'innocently' melted on her.
Finally, her womb has a replacement and her aborted kidz can be returned to her... If she falls in love with Jesus. You need Jesus too, to do this for you, her and ur future.
Cheers!
Re: Advise Please !!! by bammy(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2013
Its no stories formed/written for a fiction film producer , its real and thanks for your kind advise..
Re: Advise Please !!! by auntytee: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2013
grin
ladunsky: are u a learner ? ? ?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger. / Whats The Best Birthday Gift You Can Get For Your Ex-girlfriend? / EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: The Strongest Weapon Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.